Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Amulet [CLOSED]
Nicoppalus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1397
#1 Posted: 10:10:49 04/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I am not trying to copy off The Remaining Melders, I actually made the first parts of this before, On Word.

Chapter 1

Sitting in a bar, Joseph gripped a pistol in his pocket with one hand. With the other, he sipped his Guinness. He had almost finished his fourth drink when a formally dressed man strolled in. In his tanned hands he held a suitcase, and was wearing a black suit and tie. Great, here is the buzz kill. Joseph thought, angrily. The bar was filled with regulars, always up for a good time. But here was the man who would call his lawyer if someone gave him the wrong drink.Pathetic. Joseph shook his head, ashamed. As the man looked at him, Joseph looked back. He stared into his cold, black eyes. No sign of kindness.

"Nice necklace." The man's harsh voice said. "How much?"
Joseph looked at the amulet, dangling from his neck. "Not for sale." he hissed standing up, leaving his unfinished drink on the table. The man followed his movements. "Where you off to in such a hurry, I pay well." He replied, confused from the sudden change in atmosphere.
"Its mine, now piss off!" Joseph yelled, everyone in the room, now glaring at them both.
"Give it to me!" He screamed, whipping out some unusually shaped gun with '22,000V' written on the side. He pulled the trigger and a shock of electricity whipped out at Joseph. He instantly fell over and the man rushed to him.
"Crap!" He hissed as he tried to grab the amulet, but it disappeared. "Well, at least another Keeper is dead!"
---
Hi... I don't use this site anymore.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:11:10 04/10/2010 by Nicoppalus
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me