Page 1 of 1
Malefor's Lair Glitch [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#1 Posted: 22:25:53 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Me (Cynder) and my little brother (Spyro) were doing the second fight in Malefor's Lair. I was attacking Malefor and suddenly a bit of the floor flew up into the air and I was on it. It took Spyro up too. I was like stuck in an invisible cage in the air. My little brother started to fly around me and then the camera got all dodgy and once I even saw two white balls in Spyro's head. The camera went around every where and it looked very strange. I made the game only one player and Cynder flew back down to the arena.
I've found out it only works with two players.

Strange eh?
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#2 Posted: 22:27:39 02/10/2010
I've had one similar to that. I was trying to open the door to let the guardians through, and we got flung outside the level, and it wouldn't let us back in. Camera went psycho on us too, until I switched to 1 player smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#3 Posted: 22:28:43 02/10/2010
since i dont have a second controller i cant try it but cool and strange...
smilie
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#4 Posted: 22:30:46 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroo
I've had one similar to that. I was trying to open the door to let the guardians through, and we got flung outside the level, and it wouldn't let us back in. Camera went psycho on us too, until I switched to 1 player smilie

Strange, how'd it happen?

Quote: Thunderdragon14
smilie

Why don't you buy one?
---
I draw stuff.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#5 Posted: 22:35:10 02/10/2010
Quote: Bolt

Quote: Thunderdragon14
smilie

Why don't you buy one?

im to cheap smilie
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#6 Posted: 22:36:30 02/10/2010
Quote: Bolt

We made our way via the wind torrents back to the main area, and halfway through we flew out to land. The game screen turned to 'loading' randomly. A couple of seconds later, we were back, a couple of seconds in control, it went back to the loading sequence. When it came back, the camera had gone all crazy on us, in the same way it went for you guys, and when we switched to 1 player, we were stuck behind the level o_o
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#7 Posted: 22:51:15 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Strange, must be a kind of glitch that happens in lots of places.
---
I draw stuff.
KHRoxas Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#8 Posted: 17:34:50 09/10/2010
Odd.. I'll keep in mind to try this out if I can get my copy of the game to work again. It sounds very interesting and worth a try, if I do say so myself. o3o

One thing I noticed in your sentence; "I even saw two white balls in Spyro's head", I thought you meant eyes for a second. smilie
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#9 Posted: 19:01:23 09/10/2010
Very strange!
#10 Posted: 05:13:47 10/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: KHRoxas
Odd.. I'll keep in mind to try this out if I can get my copy of the game to work again. It sounds very interesting and worth a try, if I do say so myself. o3o

One thing I noticed in your sentence; "I even saw two white balls in Spyro's head", I thought you meant eyes for a second. smilie

Well, they were his eyes, but you could see them as actual balls/circles.
---
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me