Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > levels that used too or do scare you
Page 1 of 1
levels that used too or do scare you [CLOSED]
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#1 Posted: 03:28:02 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
in frozen alters i used to be afarid of the giaint snowmen that would thow smilie acrossthe floor that used to scare me sooooo much my dad had to turn off the playstaion!

and the only level that scares me now in the burining lands in DotD god the first time i went though it on PS2 it scared the ****ing crap outta me
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#2 Posted: 03:32:52 02/10/2010
Lol, I used to be terrafied of the wild boar in Spyro 1... But now they just look silly. smilie
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#3 Posted: 03:34:50 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Queen_Cynder
Lol, I used to be terrafied of the wild boar in Spyro 1... But now they just look silly. smilie

iknow when you think back on your child years playing spyro you reailaze "WOW i was afraid that?"
---
Pyro-Spyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#4 Posted: 03:41:03 02/10/2010
I was afraid of those robot sharks in Aquaria Towers when I was little... smilie
lol, you couldn't get me to go in there for $20! XP
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#5 Posted: 03:43:48 02/10/2010
I was afraid of Scorch and Spike when I was little. xD
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#6 Posted: 03:44:35 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkCynder_543
I was afraid of Scorch and Spike when I was little. xD

i found them and ripto funny for some reason i still do
---
#7 Posted: 03:55:52 02/10/2010
I thought that Ripto's battle was fun, and I considered it was more of a fun game than a boss battle, because you have to collect three orbs and make sure Ripto doesn't get any. But I did go serious in the next fight. Then I found it fun again in the last battle, because Spyro was flying. :D
---
#8 Posted: 04:04:47 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I know its my fave level 2! i love when you shootripto with fire balls and you corner him its so frikin funny!
---
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#9 Posted: 04:28:17 02/10/2010
Nothing scared me. Of course I never played Spyro as a kid so that may be why.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#10 Posted: 04:28:36 02/10/2010
Aquaria Towers scares me, I always think I'm going to fly out... smilie
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#11 Posted: 04:53:46 02/10/2010
I was afraid of the hidden whale stomach.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#12 Posted: 13:57:01 02/10/2010
I was never really frightened of anything in Spyro.

Now a certain warning theme in Sonic the Hedgehog, however.....
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#13 Posted: 14:56:00 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
i do think a spyro theme is creepy
---
Omikron Dragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2227
#14 Posted: 16:54:01 02/10/2010
Well I think that the valley where you meet Hermit is creepy a bit.
---
"Life is one long process of getting tired."- Samuel Butler
KZomb Yellow Sparx Gems: 1895
#15 Posted: 16:56:11 02/10/2010
I ain't afraid a' no nothin' in Spyro.

But that may be because I grew up watching my dad play Doom and junk, sooooo.....
FireFlight99 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#16 Posted: 17:54:42 02/10/2010
Quote: Omikron Dragon
Well I think that the valley where you meet Hermit is creepy a bit.

Yes,I agree. The music is....unsettling.

Also I hated the Floating Islands.I'm not sure why,but it creeped me out. The music is somehow chilling,and the surreal landscape reminds me of a Salvador Dali painting 0_o
---
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies~Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, The Beatles.
#17 Posted: 00:22:17 03/10/2010
I was afraid of Dark Passage back in the day.
---
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#18 Posted: 20:01:23 05/10/2010
None. But I do recall that a Beast Makers Boar that was hiding behind a hut. When I went around it, the boar gored me with its tusks and sent me into the green swamp water. It didn't scare me though but it sure surprised me for a minute.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
Phantom 69 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1624
#19 Posted: 00:27:49 06/10/2010
Quote: Pyro-Spyro
I was afraid of those robot sharks in Aquaria Towers when I was little... XD
lol, you couldn't get me to go in there for $20! XP

You too!!! They always got to me. Those armored pincer bugs at high cliffs on the first spyro always got to me. everytime you step on the ground they stand on no matter how far they are from you, they come and get you. the wild boars at beast makers got to me. those dogs at toasty were creepy. those dog things at dark passage when the fool turns the latern off and then they turn into demon dogs creeped me out. those ghost knight armor suits at haunted towers were plain freaky. even though i conqured my fears, the first spyro will always be the most scary.

a couple of things kind of creeped out on the second spyro though. those fat yaks at colussus, those robots at herculosus because when they sense you thier loud alarm goes off and they move faster (the level based on using storming lightning for energy), the bushes that came alive at fracture hills, those metal mines at breezy harbor kind of creeped me, those ice wizards from crystal gasture or whatever. Alot more even form the third but ill tell them in another post.

i was like a punk to ps spyro games when i was young.
---
T.E.O.M.E.I.M.F.: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.
http://www.youtube.com/ThePhantomKing
sapphix Yellow Sparx Gems: 1239
#20 Posted: 20:12:14 06/10/2010
the only thing that ever really made me jump was in the first one where the pig thing in the beast makers jumped out from behind the house mainly becoz i had lost sparx.

and to the dude wiv a pic of one of the new starters i loved all of the spyro games including enter the dragonfly it made me laugh coz ma sister hated chasin the dragonflies through the axes in theives den cant get over her face and when the dragonfly decided to be a ghost in the dragonfly dojo and flew through the walls on her lol smilie
did i do the smiley thing rite a keep forgettin :-)
---
Fire Bad---Tree Pretty smilie
Spyros Dagger Yellow Sparx Gems: 1495
#21 Posted: 23:27:09 06/10/2010
The last level of TLoS: ANB...those voices in the background are so creepy! o.o
Pyro-Spyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2866
#22 Posted: 23:29:48 06/10/2010
^ This.
First time I played that part about 3 years ago I thought that too..
Especially that loud guy that whispers, "Creeperrr," or something like that.. smilie
Lol.. Creeper.. smilie
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#23 Posted: 06:17:29 07/10/2010
It was saying "Cccsssyyynnnder..." and sometimes "Sssspyroooo..."
spyro77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1703
#24 Posted: 11:43:53 07/10/2010
i wasnt scared of anything,,,but wen i play i get too much in the game and wen im fighting monsters i get scared tht im gonna die
---
It's not a question of can or can't. There are some things in life you just do.
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#25 Posted: 13:13:51 07/10/2010
Quote: Pyro-Spyro
^ This.
First time I played that part about 3 years ago I thought that too..
Especially that loud guy that whispers, "Creeperrr," or something like that.. smilie
Lol.. Creeper.. smilie

That level. I thought the voices were cool. I even like the noises around you in that level. But I don't find it as cool as the void from TEN, Burned lands and Floating Islands from DOTD.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#26 Posted: 19:52:56 07/10/2010
i was afraid of the giant spiders that came out of nowhere in Crocodile swamp in AHT.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#27 Posted: 21:38:02 08/10/2010
Gloomy Glacier in AHT, Scary skeleton people and voodoo man! Plush dead people lying on the floors and walls!
#28 Posted: 00:57:46 09/10/2010
Quote: torok
i was afraid of the giant spiders that came out of nowhere in Crocodile swamp in AHT.

....That spooked me too. I didn't expect it to happen. When I played the game for the first time, and a spider randomly came out of nowhere, I yelled "HOLY SH**!". Gloomy Glacier also scared me.

However, nothing from Spyro can scare me as much as the redeads in Zelda: OoT. :C
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#29 Posted: 20:51:19 13/10/2010
1. I was completely terrified of those things in Enchanted Towers in Year of the Dragon. You know, those tiny little fat lizards that puffed up into these huge flying things? I would just charge as fast as I could through there.

2. Also in Enchanted Towers, those guys with the bones? Do you know what I'm talking about. They only had 2 legs and balanced the golden bones on their noses, which you had to collect? I swear I had nightmares about them.

3. In TEN, on the pirate ships, those ghost things? There was one at one point that would appear out of nowhere and I would freeeaaaak out. I'd always have my friend do that part, and she'd laugh at me when I jump.
Phantom 69 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1624
#30 Posted: 01:36:15 14/10/2010
Quote: Darby
1. I was completely terrified of those things in Enchanted Towers in Year of the Dragon. You know, those tiny little fat lizards that puffed up into these huge flying things? I would just charge as fast as I could through there.

2. Also in Enchanted Towers, those guys with the bones? Do you know what I'm talking about. They only had 2 legs and balanced the golden bones on their noses, which you had to collect? I swear I had nightmares about them.

3. In TEN, on the pirate ships, those ghost things? There was one at one point that would appear out of nowhere and I would freeeaaaak out. I'd always have my friend do that part, and she'd laugh at me when I jump.

1. I understand, It was the same for me.
2. Not terrified but they were weird.
3. I think I remember them, but I forgot what they look like. I'll have to play again to remember.
---
T.E.O.M.E.I.M.F.: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend.
http://www.youtube.com/ThePhantomKing
Fasuhn Green Sparx Gems: 211
#31 Posted: 02:13:11 14/10/2010
I was scared of those big flying lizard thingies in Enchanted Towers, myself. I was also always scared of the boars in Beast Makers' World... as well as the dogs in Dark Passage. The puppies were so cute, but when the darkness came... so. Damn. Scary. Oh, and the blue frogs and man-eating trees from Misty Bog. Nowadays I still find them annoying to deal with.
---
If you have a good dad, give him a hug for me, another for yourself, and a third one because he deserves it. Treasure him. You're lucky.
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#32 Posted: 02:18:18 14/10/2010
Quote: Fasuhn
I was scared of those big flying lizard thingies in Enchanted Towers, myself. I was also always scared of the boars in Beast Makers' World... as well as the dogs in Dark Passage. The puppies were so cute, but when the darkness came... so. Damn. Scary. Oh, and the blue frogs and man-eating trees from Misty Bog. Nowadays I still find them annoying to deal with.

The timing to kill them is unbelievable hard to get used to. Even now I still take a couple of shots from each one if I'm not careful. Their even worst when they mixed with other enemies smilie . Cold blooded killers is right. . .
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#33 Posted: 08:26:56 17/10/2010
Ruins of war fang DOTD that place creeped me out even more when that sound glitch accoured....
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#34 Posted: 15:19:10 17/10/2010
- I was completely terrified of those things in Enchanted Towers in Year of the Dragon. You know, those tiny little fat lizards that puffed up into these huge flying things? I would just charge as fast as I could through there.

- Also in Enchanted Towers, those guys with the bones? Do you know what I'm talking about? They only had 2 legs and balanced the golden bones on their noses, which you had to collect? I swear I had nightmares about them. I don't know why, they just scared me so bad!

- In TEN, on the pirate ships, those ghost things? There was one at one point that would appear out of nowhere and I would freeeaaaak out. I'd always have my friend do that part, and she'd laugh at me when I jump.

- In Year of the Dragon, in Spooky Swamp, those bees! They still creep me out! I hate them!

- In Ripto's Rage, in Aquaria Towers, those mechanical sharks. They simply scare me.

- In AHT, there was this Icy World.. I forgot it's name, but you climbed these icy towers, and when you got to the top of one, there was a snowman at the top, and a yeti would suddenly burst out of it and attack you. That gets to me every time.

The first three I mentioned were from my last post. As you can see, there was a ton that scared me.
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#35 Posted: 21:21:48 17/10/2010
I was afraid of Aquaria Towers, because of the metal sharks. I still am, a little bit. And in Evening lakes, the whale used to scare me. Until I made it talk with an Italian accent and named him Mario.... anyway, those used to scare me so much, I'd mak my dad play the level for me!
---
You gotta believe!
Superspyrodude Blue Sparx Gems: 792
#36 Posted: 03:24:24 22/10/2010
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Aquaria Towers scares me, I always think I'm going to fly out... smilie

YES. Finally someone who feels like that.

$1,000,000,000,000,000 couldn't get me to complete that level 100%. I'm terrified of underwater areas in older games. 0.o
---
I'm a music composer!
I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him, I am nothing. ~Sergei Rachmaninoff
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me