Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Jake's Place [CLOSED]
ash Emerald Sparx Gems: 3001
#1 Posted: 00:07:23 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Jake is a 10 month old yellow lab that has been captured and is being tested with different DNA's. { Sorry I don't really have a good intro for this one.} when jake figuers out how to run the lab he takes over and gets rid of the scientists and makes it his place.

Jake went in and out of consciousness seeing the blurry white operation room," Where am I?" he mumbled the sleeping medicine wearing off. As he focused harder he could make out the bars of a cage infront of him. He could hear the sounds of crying animals all around him,birds, rabbits, dogs, cats, mice and others. He heard a evil laugh come from the cage beside him," You're in for it now pup." he stuck his head through the bars and turned to look at the creature. It was a hairless dog with two tails," Ah!" he yelped as he jumped back with suprise," W-What happened to your?" The dog laughed some more," I have been formed into a two tailed freak! and now you will to." Jake whimpered and layed down," I-I'm gonna look like you? But.." he trailed off as a man in a white coat came in with a clipboard and looked at the animals in the cages. He would shake his head or smile at the different animals, but when he got to Jake's cage he had a big grin on his face. "John, we have another one." then another guy came in and put gloves on.

Post more later.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Gotta have that wall of words man~
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:12:32 02/10/2010 by ash
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#2 Posted: 00:15:01 02/10/2010
AWESOME!!!!! smilie
#3 Posted: 00:29:19 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you! thank you! *takes a bow*

Jake backed up to the back of the cage as John opened the cage and reached in to grab him," Come here doggy." he said soothingly. Jake was curious so he took a step towards the hand, once he was sniffing the hand it grabbed him by his nose and pulled him out of the cage," Ooww!" he howled. John sat him on a lab table and strapped him down with thick black ropes, then the first man came up to him with a shot that had a very large needle on it. The man took front right leg injected the mixture into him, it burned and hurt like crazy but he couldn't move. His front leg started to go numb, "Put him back in his cage and we'll check on him in a while." the first man said to John. " You got it boss," John said as he unstrapped Jake and took him back to his cage.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
#4 Posted: 21:13:55 11/10/2010 | Topic Creator
The scientist's left and he sat there with his head bobbing up and down. He was so dizzy he couldn't think straight or stand. His leg was numb and his whole body burned, "Help...me!" he whined, but it only came out as a whisper. He fell asleep shakily, he dreamed of getting taller and growing wings and he turned black and white. But he soon realized that it wasn't a dream."Ah!" he yelled as he looked at himself.
[User Posted Image]
(with out collar and star and with regular dog tail)
Once he calmed down he realized that this could work as an advantage maybe,-when they go to take me out of the cage again i could just fly away!- he thought happily.
---
I'M WITH THE DUCK!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me