Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Asyla League [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#1 Posted: 23:38:57 01/10/2010 | Topic Creator
yes, i know, i'm writing another story. but this one is diffrent from the usual story i write, which is about dragons. anyway, i hope you enjoy my new story.

the sun shone bright in the sky over a small island not too far from the mainland. birds sang as the morning began. on the island were many buildings. most were houses and hotels. there was a center in the middle of town for injured creatures. further into town was a hotel hidden among the trees of a small park. not far from that hotel was a large volcano. near that volcano was a cozy little house which was beside a newly opened resurant. inside the house was a large man who was making coffee in the kitchen. he had black hair and brown eyes. he wore a white shirt, blue jeans, and brown shoes. he wore a white apron with red writing on it that said "The Hot Spot." he whistled as he picked up the newspaper. he put it down for a moment, and then gazed down the hallway.
"Diane! you better get up!" he hollered. silence. he groaned as he marched down the hallway. he then opened the door to a small bedroom. in the room was a girl in her late teens fast asleep on her bed. the bed, and nearly every piece of furniture in the room was a shade of blue. an animal lay at the foot of her bed which resembled a dog. "Diane, it's time to get up." he said. she layed there motionless. he then turned back towards the kitchen as he heard the microwave beep. he then walked back into the kitchen. the girl lay sound asleep until the light blue alarm clock sitting on the brown table by her bed went off. she awoke suddenly to the obnoxious sound, and fell out of bed as a result. she groaned as she sat up, holding her head. she wore a dark blue t-shirt, and blue shorts. the animal awoke and looked down at her curiously. it's body is covered in red fur. it has a large, bushy tail, fluffy collar and a tuft of fur on its head; all of which are yellow. The paw pads on its feet are also yellow. the girl looked up at the little animal.
"i'm ok, Flame......" she muttered.
"Flareon..." it sighed in relief.
"Diane! are you awake yet?!" the man called from the kitchen.
"yeah, Dad!" she hollered back.
"i would hope so since Professor Oak called. he expects to see you soon." he said.
"oh! i completely forgot! i have to be in Pallet town by eight." she said, facepalming. she then turned her gaze to the alarm clock. "gah! it's 7:30! i have thirty minutes to make it to Pallet!" she jumped up. she then put on some blue jeans, a denium jacket, black shoes, and ran out of her room. Flame followed her into the kitchen.
"i'll be working late at the resurant to get it started. oh, and there's a piece of toast--" her dad started to say, and stopped when she grabbed it and put it in her mouth.
"thanks, Dad." she mumbled with her mouth full as she grabbed a dark blue backpack and ran out the door. she munched on the piece of toast as she raced down the street with the little animal by her side. she rushed to the docks just in time to see the ferry leave without her. "no! wait! come back!" she hollered, but the fairie was already pulling out into the ocean. she then groaned. "now how am i going to get to Pallet?" she muttered.
"Flareon!" the little animal cried out as it jumped on her legs, looking at her backpack.
"what is it, Flame?" she asked it.
"Flareon!" it cried out louder, touching it's paw to her backpack.
"something about my backpack?" she asked. the animal jumped down, and smiled as it nodded. "ok..." she said, taking her backpack off, and setting it on the ground. then Flame stuck it's head in the backpack, and started digging through it. when it pulled it's head back out, it was holding a little red and white ball. it then set the ball on the ground, and touched it with it's paw. then suddenly it opened up, and a white light came from the ball. the light faded and an animal was standing next to the ball.
"Dratini!" cried a little snake-like animal. it possesed fins on the side of it's head as well as a large, round silver nose on it's face. it also had purple-colored eyes and a small circular feature on it's head.

"Flame, why did you let Zanna out of her Poke Ball?" Diane asked. Flame turned to the water, and cried out. Diane looked. "your saying i can use Zanna to get to Pallet Town?" she asked. Flame jumped up excitedly. "i don't know. Zanna isn't big enough for me to ride, and it may be too far of a swim for her to take me there anyway. we better think of something else." she said.
"Flare....." the animal lowered it's ears, sadly.
"Dratini! Dratini!" Zanna jumped up excitedly.
"what is it Zanna?" Diane asked. Zanna pointed back towards home. "you want to go home?" she asked. Zanna shoke her head. she then pointed back towards home again, crying out in excitement. "oh, i think i see what you're saying. you want me to ask Dad what to do, right?" she asked. Zanna jumped up with joy. "all right then. but in the meantime, i think you should get back inside your Poke Ball." she said, picking up the ball from the ground. "return." she said, pointing it at Zanna. Zanna then disappeared inside the little ball.
"Flareon!" Flame cried out, running towards home.
"hey! wait for me!" Diane cried out, running after him. the duo raced home, and burst though the door. the man was surprised at first. "sorry to startle you, Dad." she apoligized.
"that's fine." he said. he then paused a moment. "let me guess, you missed the fairie?"
"well, uh, yeah, kind of..." Diane chuckled nervously. her dad sighed.
"i should have known. you slept too late. you'll just have to tell Proffessor Oak what happened."
"but i can still make it." she said.
"how? the fairie already left, and there won't be another until 5:00 pm. how do you plan on getting there?"
"uh......" Diane thought for a moment. "oh! could i borrow Sailor?" she asked.
"my Poliwhirl? oh, no. i need him for my resturant."
"what for?"
"his job is to wash dishes, among other things."
"but, Dad, i need him. i don't have any Pokemon i can use to get to Pallet Town."
"where are all of your Pokemon?"
"uh........at Proffessor Oak's lab........." she muttered. her dad sighed.
"well, i'm sorry. i can't let you borrow Sailor. you'll just have to tell Proffessor Oak what happened."
"all right....." she muttered. she then walked out of the house. Flame followed.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#2 Posted: 23:45:17 01/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Diane walked down the street, and entered the center with Flame right behind her.
"hello there!" a red-headed nurse welcomed her with a smile.
"hi, Nurse Joy. do you mind if i use the phone?"
"no, go right ahead, Diane." she smiled.
"ok, thanks." she said. she then walked over to a green video-screen phone. she sat down, and dialed a number.
"hello?" an elderly male voice answered.
"hi, Proffessor Oak." Diane said.
"oh, Diane!" he said, turning the screen on. "how nice to see you. where are you?"
"i'm at the Pokemon Center. sorry i couldn't make it to Pallet Town. i missed the fairie."
"hmm, i guess that when you didn't arrive. anyway, how are you and Flame?" he asked. Flame cried out, and smiled.
"we're doing just fine." Diane smiled.
"that's good to hear. now, how do you plan on getting to my lab since the fairie already left?"
"i don't know. i asked my dad, but he only said to tell you what happened. i guess i'll just have to catch the 5:00 ferry."
"actually, i have a better idea."
"what?"
"how about i just send you one of your other Pokemon, and then you can use that one to get here."
"why didn't i think of that?!" Diane facepalmed. then her stomach growled. she chuckled lightly as she placed her hand on her stomach.
"maybe it's because someone didn't get a good enough breakfeast." he chuckled.
"i guess so." she said.
"now, which Pokemon shall i send?"
"hmm......" Diane thought for a moment. "how about Jaws?" she said.
"Jaws it is then." Proffessor Oak smiled. he then placed a Poke Ball on a teleporter. "now choose a Pokemon to be sent to me." he said. Diane got out a Poke Ball, and placed it on a teleporter.
"ready." she said.
"ok, teleporting." he said. then the Poke Balls switched places. "there you go. now hurry over here."
"ok, thanks, Proffessor."
"see you soon." he smiled. then the screen cut off. Diane grabbed the Poke Ball, and then headed outside. Flame followed. she headed to the docks, and then stopped. "GO!" she yelled, throwing the Poke Ball.
"graaaaaaaaaaa!" a red Gyrados roared as it was released from it's Poke Ball.
"Jaws!" Diane hollered. the Gyrados swam up to her. "i need a lift to Pallet Town." she said. Jaws nodded. she then hopped on. "come on, Flame." she said to Flareon. he then hopped on as well. "full speed to Pallet!" Diane cried out, pointing.
"graaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Jaws roared as it raced out into the ocean. they soon arrived at a small, quiet, little town.
"thanks for the ride, Jaws. return." Diane said, returning the Gyrados to it's Poke Ball. "let's go, Flame." she said to Flareon. they then dashed to Proffessor Oak's lab. they walked inside to find that the palce seemed quieter than usual. "Proffessor?" she asked. there was no answer. "Proffessor Oak?" she called again.
"groooooowl!" something howled as it raced towards Diane. then four Growlithe tackled Diane, and began licking her face.
"down! down!" Diane laughed. they then stopped, and backed away a little. Diane sat up. "hey, Ember, Amber, Shadow, and Buddy." she smiled. they all barked happily. "where's your mom and your big brothers?" she asked. they all barked as they raced down the hallway. "wait up!" Diane got up, and ran after them. she followed them outside where three big Arcanine stood. each one barked happily when they saw Diane. "hey, Blaze, Sparx, and Arcana." she smiled. "where's Proffessor Oak?" she asked them. they all barked as they turned towards a fence. Diane and Flame looked. on the other side of the fence was Proffesor Oak, trying to get a wild, hyper, Rapidash to calm down. "hey, Proffessor!" Diane called as she walked over to him.
"Diane, get this Rapidash of yours to calm down!" he grunted.
"Spirit!" Diane called. the Rapidash neighed happily when it spotted it's trainer. it then galloped up to the fence, and stood still as Diane petted it. "that's a good girl." she smiled. Proffessor Oak sighed and walked over to them.
"ugh, i don't know how you get her to stay so calm...." he moaned.
"it takes a lot of practice." she chuckled. "Spirit is very hard to tame. arn't you, girl?" she asked. Spirit snorted and shoke her head. "oh! don't lie! you silly girl, you've been wild and reckless since the day we met." she laughed.
"Nine!" an animal cried out. Diane turned to her right to see a beautiful Ninetails smiling up at her.
"well, hello there, Dixie." Diane smiled as she petted her. Diane then turned her gaze to Proffessor Oak. "so, what did you call me for?" she asked. she then straighened up. Dixie sat down next to Flame. Spirit trotted off towards a herd of Ponyta and Rapidash. the herd then began running at top speed with Spirit leading them. many diffrent types of Pokemon were behaving naturally in each of thier enviroments that Proffessor Oak created for them.
"i called you over here to talk to you about going on another adventure." he began.
"oh, really? what kind of adventure?" Diane asked, curiously.
"oh, just the usual kind." he chuckled lightly. "your rivals, Lucy and Alex, are already on their way to a new region."
"they are?" she asked, sounding a bit jealous.
"yes. they've been training for this all summer, while you have been relaxing back home on Cinnabar Island."
"i wasn't just relaxing....." Diane muttered.
"anyway, you had better get going if you want to catch up with them."
"will there be new Pokemon in this new region?"
"i wouldn't be surprised. there will also be new gym leaders to face."
"awesome. i can't wait to kick their buts too." she winked in a cocky tone.
"don't get too cocky, Diane. the trainers in this new region will be just as tough as others you have faced, maybe more."
"oh, don't worry, Proffessor Oak, i can handle anything. right, Flame?" she asked.
"Flareon!" it cried out.
"see? we're ready for anything." Diane held her head high.
"we'll soon find out. so, which Pokemon will you be taking with you?"
"well, Flame of course." she smiled.
"Flareon!" he cheered happily. Proffessor Oak chuckled lightly.
"i assumed that much. but what about the others?"
"don't worry, i'll pick out a good team of Pokemon." she winked.
"well, you better do it soon. you don't want to get behind." he said.
"don't worry about me, Proffessor. i'll pick a good team, and catch up with the other trainers. i may even get ahead of them." she smiled.
---
#3 Posted: 01:37:03 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Diane picked out a team of six Pokemon from the ones she had already captured. once her team had been selected, she packed up everything she needed in her backpack. she said her farewell to Proffessor Oak, and her Pokemon that stayed with him. she then said her goobyes to her dad. once everything had been taken care of, she set off on a new adventure. she traveled to Vermilion City, and took a boat from there. then she and Flame laid back and relaxed as the ship took them to another region. Proffessor Oak had told her little information about it, because he didn't know much himself. Diane was highly curious, and couldn't wait to explore this new region. a few days passed, and soon it was a week. Diane didn't know the new region was this far. she had been on the ship for some time now. and it felt longer than a week. Flame was bored, and was constantly finding ways to entertain himself. that usually resulted in running about the ship, and wandering into other peoples' cabins. although exploring the ship in search of fun things to do was enjoyable for Flame, the people were less amused. some tolerated the adventurous little Pokemon. others were angered, and some even releashed thier own Pokemon to battle. however, Flame never engaged in a battle without his trainer's permission. at the sight of an angered trainer, he would scamper off to find some other form of entertainment. Diane spent a lot of time on deck. she usually let her Pokemon out, and watched carefully as they played together. some even chose to go swimming in the small pool on deck. Flame was the only one to run off in search of fun. Diane was normally too busy getting the others to behave to worry about Flame, who was usually very well-behaved. another day passed, and everyone was growing more restless. people were bored, and the trainers battled often. the Pokemon would try to find ways to entertain themselves other than Pokemon battles. Flame especially. the next morning, just when everyone thought they couldn't stand another day onboard, something wonderful happened.
"land ho! everyone off the ship!" a sailor shouted. everyone jumped for joy, grabbed thier things, and rushed to the shore. Flame jumped into Diane's arms at the sight of the mad rush of people. Diane stayed out of the way, and waited for the crowd to clear before getting off the ship. people native to the new region greeted the ones who had just gotten off the ship.
"welcome to Asyla!" they would say. Diane smiled. so far, it seemed like a nice place. the town itself was a large city. just outside of town was a grassland area that led to a forrest. Diane walked around with Flame right beside her. they both looked all around them at the sights. though they walked down the street gazing at all the sights, they had no idea where they were. they didn't know the town's name, or where the Pokemon Center was. they didn't even know if a gym was in the city. then there was a growling sound.
"ugh....." Diane moaned with her hand over her stomach. "...i'm so hungry........" she muttered. then Flame sniffed the air.
"Flareon....." he licked his mouth. then he bolted ahead.
"Flame, wait for me!" Diane cried out, running after him. she chased Flame down the street until they reached a corner. Flame came to a stop. Diane stopped behind him. he licked his mouth again. she then spotted why he had coem this way, and why he was licking his mouth. "hot dogs! good boy, Flame!" she smiled. she then rushed over to the hot dog stand. "we'll take two please." she said to the man. he handed her two hot dogs, and then she paid him. she gave a hot dog to Flame, and ate the other.
"mmmmmmm!" they both moaned as they ate. once they were finished, they continued walking. they soon came to a stop. "the Pokemon Center! we finally found it!" Diane cried out. they then hurried inside.
"good morning!" a Nurse Joy greeted them. "welcome to the Pokemon Center of Moonlight City."
"hello there." Diane smiled, walking up to the counter. "could you do a check-up on my Pokemon for me?" she asked.
"i certainly can." Nurse Joy smiled. Diane placed five Poke Balls in the tray, and Flame jumped up on the counter. "i'll be back in just a moment." she said. after a few minutes, Nurse Joy returned with the Pokemon. Diane put her Poke Balls back on her black belt, and Flame jumped down onto the floor. "your Pokemon are just fine, but they are a little tired and hungry from your journey over here. a good night's rest and a delicious meal should make them feel better." she said.
"ok. thank you." Diane smiled. after Diane gave all her Pokemon food, she rested in the Pokemon Center.
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#4 Posted: 04:19:56 02/10/2010
Nice! Hope you put in some Gen V Pokemon!
claw Blue Sparx Gems: 685
#5 Posted: 09:54:07 02/10/2010
Very good.I agree with gamingmaster-76.Fifth gen pokemon would be nice.
---
No signature for you!
#6 Posted: 20:30:22 04/10/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you. i do like what i've seen of the 5th generation, but i don't know enough about them to put them in the story. i'll see what i can do though.

the next morning, Diane and Flame set out to find out if there was a gym in town. they soon reached a small part of town that had a park nearby.
"do you think there's a gym over this way?" Diane asked.
"Flareon...." Flame said, sounding a bit confused. they neared the park, and decided to check it out. after a few minutes of walking, someone approached them from behind.
"hey! are you a Pokemon trainer?!" a young male voice said. Diane and Flame turned around. they then saw a youngster in a yellow shirt, denium shorts, and a blue hat.
"yeah, i'm a trainer." Diane said.
"then let's battle!" the boy said, getting out a Poke Ball.
"you're on!" Diane smiled, grabbing a Poke Ball.
"GO!" the boy yelled, throwing the ball. the Pokemon appeared with a cry.
"Raticate!" it shouted, ready for battle.
"a Ratcate, huh? this should be easy. GO, ZAN--" she said, starting to throw the ball. then a white light came from her backpack, and a diffrent Pokemon appeared.
"Gibble, Gibble, Gibble!" a small landshark Pokemon cried as it jumped up and down with joy.
"Chomper! i didn't want you, i wanted Zanna!" Diane said.
"Gibble?" the Pokemon sounded confused as it faced it's trainer.
"oh, go ahead. you're already out anyway." Diane sighed.
"Gible!" the Pokemon cheered. it then rushed into battle.
"ok, Chomper, try your bite attack!" Diane cried out.
"Gible!" the Pokemon cried out. it then ran forwards, leaped into the air, and used bite.
"no, no, no! not on the boulder, on the Raticate!" Diane said. Chomper bit thought the rock, and then turned to it's trainer.
"Gible?" it asked, confused.
"Raticate, use quick attack!" the boy shouted. the Pokemon cried out as it raced towards Chomper. it then tackled the unsuspecting Gible.
"Gible!" it cried out as it was knocked onto the ground.
"Chomper, are you ok?" Diane cried out.
"Gible! Gible!" it jumped, sounding angry.
"are you ready to battle now?" Diane asked.
"Gible!" it growled.
"all right then, go, Chomper! use bite!" she shouted, pointing to the Raticate. Chomper cried out as it rushed towards the rat Pokemon. it then jumped into the air, and bit the Raticate.
"Raticate!" the boy cried out. the Raticate bucked like a wild Tauros. then Chomper cried out as he was thrown off. "now, Raticate, use hyper fang!" the trainer yelled. the Raticate cried out as it charged at the Gible.
"Chomper, look out!" Diane shouted. then he leaped out of the way just in time. "whew....." she let out a sigh of relief. the Raticate proceeded to attack. Chomper danced around, doging every move. then when Raticate leaped at Chomper, he countered with a nasty bite attack. "ok, now, Chomper, finish it off with dragonbreath!" she shouted. Chomper let go, and prepared himself.
"GI..............BLE....!" it cried out, unleashing dragonbreath on the Raticate.
"oh no!" the youngster cried out. his Raticate had fainted.
"you did it, Chomper!" Diane cheered.
"Gible, Gible, Gible!" he jumped for joy.
"Flareon!" Flame cheered, spitting embers into the air. Gible ran to it's trainer, and jumped into her arms.
"great job, Chomper." Diane smiled.
"Gible!" he smiled, happy that his trainer was pleased with him. then the trainers returned the Pokemon to thier Poke Balls. they then each grabbed another ball.
---
#7 Posted: 20:31:06 04/10/2010 | Topic Creator
"GO!" both trainers yelled, throwing thier Poke Balls. the Pokemon both appeared with a cry.
"Zubat!" the little bat screeched.
"Ba.....gon......" the little rock head Pokemon yawned, sleepily.
"haha! every trainer knows not to send a sleepy Pokemon into battle!" the youngster laughed.
"oh, you don't have to worry about that. right, Draco?" Diane said.
"Bagon!" it jumped up, ready for battle.
"Zubat, start off with screech!" the boy yelled.
"Zubat!" it screeched loudly.
"Ba....gon...!" it held it's head.
"Draco, use leer!" Diane said.
"Bagon!" it cried, staring down the bat Pokemon. then the youngster issued his Pokemon to attack. Zubat swooped down, and used a wing attack. Bagon was hit, and landed in the dirt. it then got up, and attacked with bite once commanded. it dragged the bat Pokemon down to the ground, and then let go. Zubat flew up high, and used leech life. life was sucked from Bagon.
"Draco!" Diane cried. "use ember!" she said. then the little Bagon opened it's jaws, and spit fire at the little bat. Zubat screeched as it was hit.
"poison fang!' the boy shouted. the Zubat swooped down, and prepared to bite Bagon.
"headbut!" Diane cried out. Bagon then leaped into the air, hitting the Zubat with it's hard head. "now finish it off with dragonbreath!" she continued.
"Ba..............GON...!" it yelled, letting out a dragonbreath attack. the Zubat fainted.
"all right! we're two for two!" Diane cheered.
"Bagon!" Draco cheered. then both Pokemon were returned to thier Poke Balls.
"GO!" they both yelled, throwing another Poke Ball. both Pokemon cried out as they were releashed.
"Ekans!" the snake Pokemon hissed.
"Larvitar!" the little rock skin Pokemon cried out.
"Tyrus, use sandstorm!" Diane shouted.
"Lar!" it cried, kicking up sand. then Ekans burrowed underground. the sandstorm brewed.
"now!" cried the youngster. the Ekans revealed itself, and tackled the Larvitar. then Tyrus countered with a bite attack. the two attacked each other until the sandstorm started to clear.
"rock slide!" Diane shouted. then rocks were flung at Ekans.
"get out of there!" the boy yelled. then Ekans burrowed underground just in time.
"we're not falling for that again! Tyurs, earthquake now!" she yelled.
"LARVITAR!" Tyrus cried out, stomping the ground. then an earthquake occured. Ekans fainted. the youngster returned his Pokemon.
"great job, Tyrus!" Diane cheered.
"Larvitar!" he cried, happily. then he was returned to his Poke Ball.
"GO!" two more Poke Balls were thrown onto the field. yet again, the Pokemon appeared with a cry.
"Sandshrew!" the little ground mouse Pokemon cried out.
"Dratini!" the little dragon type cried out.
"haha! this should be easy!" Diane chuckled lightly. "Zanna, use water gun!" she shouted. Zanna shot a blast of water at the Sandshrew. Sandshrew leaped out of the way just in time. it then burrowed underground. Dratini looked around, a bit confused. then Sandshrew jumped up out of the ground, and tackled Zanna. it then proceeded with a scratch attack. "Zanna!" Diane cried. "bind it with your wrap attack!" she said. then Zanna wrapped her body around Sandshrew, keeping it from moving. the little mouse struggled to break free. then the Sandshrew started kicking up sand.
"Dratini!" Zanna cried out as sand got in her eyes. then the Sandshrew broke free, and jumped away. it then burrowed underground. Zanna shoke the dirt off, and then looked around, confused. then Sandshrew revealed itself, and used fury swipes. Zanna countered with a slam attack.
"now use water gun!" Diane ordered. Zanna backed away, and then blasted the Sandshrew with water. the Sandshrew fainted. "you were great, Zanna!" Diane cheered. then both Pokemon were returned to thier Poke Balls. both trainers grabbed yet another Poke Ball.
"GO!" they yelled, throwing the balls. the Pokemon cried out after appearing.
---
#8 Posted: 20:32:08 04/10/2010 | Topic Creator
"Totodile!" the big jaw Pokemon growled, ready for battle.
"Charmander!" the firey lizard cried out, eagerly. the flame at the end of it's tail burned brightly, indicating it was not only healthy, but strong.
"prepare yourself, Soulfire! you're at a disadvantage here!" Diane warned her Pokemon.
"Char, Char!" it cried out, with a look of determination.
"don't get cocky, Totodile!" the youngster said.
"Totodile." it stared at it's opponent with an arrogant expression.
"Totodile, use water gun!" the youngster cried out. Totodile casually opened it's jaws, and unleashed a blast of water. Soulfire leaped out of the way. Totodile proceeded in it's attack. Charmander kept dodging. one blast of water came within an inch of hitting Charmander's tail flame. Charmander cried out, looking extreamly worried. Totodile then took a deep breath, and aimed a water gun at the little Charmander. Soulfire jumped up, dodging the attack. then he dove downwards, burrowing underground. Totodile ran over to the hole, and looked down in it. then Charmander jumped up from behind, and proceeded with a slash attack. the unsuspecting Totodile was hit, and fell into the hole. Totodile then leaped out, lunging forward with it's mouth wide open. it then proceeded to bite Charmander. Soulfire was bitten, but soon threw Totodile off of him. Totodile got to his feet, and fired a water gun. Charmander jumped into the hole, just barely dodging the attack. Totodile looked slightly confused now. then Charmander jumped out of the ground behind Totodile. Soulfire then proceeded to attack with a mega punch. Totodile was knocked off his feet. Charmander then swung around and hit Totodile with his tail. Totodile jumped up, and charged at Soulfire with gaping jaws. Soulfire dodged his teeth, and proceeded to attack with slash. then Totodile fired a water gun right at Charmander. Charmander cried out, trying to keep his tail flame from getting wet. he then backed away, and burrowed underground. he stayed for a few moments, and then revealed himself. he tackled Totodile, and slashed him as well.
"give him your mega punch!" Diane shouted.
"Charmander!" Soulfire cried out, hitting Totodile with all his strenght. the youngster gasped. his Totodile had fainted.
"no! Totodile!" he cried out. he then returned his poor Pokemon.
"you did it, Soul!" Diane jumped for joy.
"Charmander! Char!" he shouted with glee, jumping up and down. he then began rigoursly breathing fire.
"Flareon!" Flame cheered, spitting embers.
"come here, buddy!" Diane called. Soulfire ran up to her, and leaped into her arms. the two celebrated a moment before preparing for the youngster's last Pokemon. Soulfire was allowed to stay out, but watched from the sidelines. "it's all you now, Flame! now, go!" Diane pointed forwards.
"Flareon!" Flame cried out, eagerly rushing into battle. with a determined expression, the youngster revealed his final Pokemon.
"GO!" he yelled, throwing the ball. the Pokemon appeared with a cry.
"Pichu!" the tiny mouse said, excitedly.
"cute. too bad it won't last long. go, Flame! use bite!" Diane said. Flame charged into battle, and leaped onto Pichu. it then bit the electric Pokemon.
"big mistake! thundershock, Pichu!" the youngster yelled. Pichu then shocked Flareon. Flame jumped back, and shoke it off. then Pichu then used quick attack. Flame was hit, but jumped to his feet in a hurry. they then continued to attack each other using bite and quick attack. "thundershock!" the boy yelled again. then Pichu shocked Flame yet again. Flame shurgged it off, and attacked with a flamethrower. the Pichu was burned.
"finish it off with body slam!" Diane shouted. Flame then charged at Pichu, and did a body slam. the little mouse Pokemon fainted.
"oh! oh no!" the youngster gasped. he then returned his Pichu.
"ha! we did it!" Diane cheered.
"Flareon!" Flame cried out, spitting embers.
"Char! Char!" Soulfire cheered.
"waaaaah!" the youngster ran away crying.
"feel free to challenge me anytime kid!" Diane hollered with a grin. she then chuckled lightly. Flame ran up to her, and jumped in her arms. "you did great, Flame. you never let me down, do you?" she smiled.
"Flareon!" he cheered. Diane then took her Pokemon to the Pokemon Center. after that, she gave them a good meal. she then set out to try and find a gym.
---
claw Blue Sparx Gems: 685
#9 Posted: 12:32:04 05/10/2010
Nice story!So many pseudo-legendaries Diane has.I guess she'll catch the new pseudo legendary pokemon,monozu,jiheddo and sazando.

monozu:
[User Posted Image]

jiheddo:
[User Posted Image]

Sazando:
[User Posted Image]
---
No signature for you!
#10 Posted: 20:27:30 08/10/2010 | Topic Creator
yes, Diane loves fire and dragon types. the new pseudo legendarys look cool. i may add them to the story. but i may not. i don't know a whole lot about them.

here's more:

"ugh......we've looked all over the place, and haven't found any sign of a gym......." Diane muttered, plopping down on a bench. Flareon jumped up on the bench.
"Flare......" he muttered as he layed down.
"i'm sorry, Flame.......i know you're tired......" the said. then someone approached them.
"so, you're looking for the gym?" a male voice asked. Diane and Flame looked up. standing before them was a teenaged male with white, spiked hair. he was wearing a red jecket, and black pants.
"yeah, we are. do you know where it is?" Diane asked.
"pfft. don't waste your time. the gym leader wouldn't waste his time with the likes of you." he scoffed.
"oh, yeah? well, i've beaten gym leaders from all diffrent regions, and i can beat this one too." she said.
"well, this region isn't like any of those other wussy places. you better run on home if you know what's good for you. and you won't come back unless you got some freaking legendary Pokemon. 'cause that's what it'll take to beat our gym leader. but i bet you couldn't even find a legendary Pokemon." he smirked. Diane jumped up.
"well, how about i prove you wrong. just point me in the direction of the gym, and i'll show you how tough i am." she said.
"Flareon!" Flame jumped up and barked.
"humph. it's right over there." he said, pointing to a big dome-shaped stadium. Diane and Flame looked.
"that's the gym? it looks more like a stadium for a Pokemon League."
"well, since the gym leader was once a League Champion, he wanted his gym to be like a stadium. have fun losing!" he laughed as he walked away.
"be ready, Flame. because it looks like our first match may just be our toughest." Diane said with a determined expression.
"Flareon!" Flame cried out with the same expression. they marched up to the stadium, and walked inside.
"hello? is anyone here?" Diane called, looking around.
"Flareooon!" Flame called, looking around as well. then a figure jumped down from the stands, and landed in front of Diane. it was an adult male with jet black hair. he had green eyes, and wore black leather.
"you must be my next victim." he smirked.
"and you must be the gym leader. my name is Diane, and i challenge you to a match!" Diane said, sternly.
"Flare!" Flame barked.
"humph." the man scoffed. "my name is Delano, and as a gym leader i have to accept every challenge, so let's just get this over with." he said. he then clapped his hands once. then the stadium lights came on, but they were far dimmer than normal stadium lights. then upbeat music began to play. he then jumped down onto a field made mostly of dirt. he walked over to the left-hand side. Diane jumped down, and walked over to the right. Flame stood by her side. "in case your wondering why it's so dark, it's because my Pokemon prefer it that way. and so do i." he said.
"what are the rules?" Diane asked.
"three Pokemon each. no time limit. let's begin." he said. he then grabbed a Poke Ball. "i choose you!" he yelled as he tossed the ball.
"Murkrow!" the dark bird sqawked.
"Murkrow....." Diane muttered, pondering which pokemon to use.
"Flare!" Flame barked, wanting to battle. Diane got out a Poke Ball.
"GO!" she yelled. Flame looked slightly disappointed.
"Dratini!" Zanna cried happily. she then saw Murkrow.
"i'm counting on you, Zanna!" Diane shouted to her. Zanna looked determined now.
"humph." the Delano scoffed. "that little pipsqueak can't beat my Murkrow. faint attack!" he commanded. then Murkrow attacked Zanna.
"use thunderbolt!" Diane shouted. Zanna then tried to electricute the Murkrow, but it dodged the attack. Diane gasped.
"steel wing!" Delano yelled. Murkrow's wings glowed white as it swooped down, and attacked. "now use night shade!" he said. all grew dark as Murkrow used it's night shade. Zanna was hit both times, and continued to take damage. "aerial ace!" Delano issued another attack. Murkrow followed orders and attacked once more.
"try another tunderbolt!" Diane shouted. Zanna then hit Murkrow with a thunderbolt. Murkrow sqawked, but then shoke it off.
"finish it off with shadow ball!" Delano ordered. then a big, black, ominous ball appeared in front of Murkrow. it then sqawked as it hit the ball with it's wing. the ball was launched at Zanna. it then hit the little dragon. Diane gasped. her Dratini had fainted.
"Zanna!" she screamed, worried for her Pokemon. she ran onto the field, and picked up the fainted Dratini. "are you ok?" she asked, concerned.
"Dra......." she muttered, weakly.
"you battled your hardest....you deserve a good rest now...." she said, softly. she then returned her Pokemon. she then walked back to her spot, and got out another Poke Ball.
"that Murkrow is strong......this won't be easy......." she thought.
---
#11 Posted: 22:40:16 08/10/2010 | Topic Creator
"GO!" Diane yelled, throwing a Poke Ball.
"Larvitar!" Tyrus appeared with a cry. it eyed the Murkrow carefully.
"be careful, Tyrus! that Murkrow is strong!" Diane warned. Tyrus looked more determined now.
"Murkrow, you know what to do." Delano smirked. Murkrow sqawked, and then it's wings glowed white. it swooped down, and attacked Tyrus with a steel wing. Larvitar was weakened by the attack.
"Tyrus!" Diane yelled.
"night shade!" Delano ordered. then Murkrow atatcked again. Larvitar took more damage.
"Tyrus, fight back with rock throw!" Diane shouted. then rocks were hurled at Murkrow. Murkrow barely dodged the attack. "try your bite!" she yelled. Tyrus then ran towards Murkrow, and jumped up to bite. Murkrow knocked him back down with a wing attack. Tyrus then burrowed underground.
"ha! ground type attacks won't work on a flying type!" Delano chuckled.
"now!" Diane yelled. then Larvitar jumped out from behind Murkrow, using rock slide. the rocks hit the ususpecting Murkrow. "now use bite!" she shouted. then Tyrus followed up with a bite attack. "finish it off with a body slam!" she yelled. then Tyrus body slammed the Murkrow. Delano gasped. Murkrow had fainted. he then returned his Pokemon.
"she just got lucky..." he thought.
"you did it, Tyrus!" Diane cheered.
"Larvitar......" it smiled.
"oh no, Tyrus is weak from the last battle. i better switch him out. " she muttered to herself. "return." she said, calling him back.
"i choose you!" Delano yelled, throwing a Poke Ball. the Pokemon appeared, and howled.
"Mightyena!" it barked. Diane thought for a moment. she looked down at Flame.
"Flare!" he barked eagerly.
"all right, go!" she said, pointing. Flame rushed ito battle. Mightyena gave Flareon an intimdating glare.
"use bite!" both trainers yelled. the Pokemon rushed towards each other. they then ended up tackeling each other. they got to thier feet, and rushed towards each other again. however, the same result happened.
"flamethrower!" Diane shouted.
"shadow ball!" Delano yelled. the Pokemon prepared thier attacks. they then unleashed them at the same time. the attacks collided, causing an explosion. the stadium was filled with smoke. when the smoke cleared, both Pokemon stood strong. "take down!" he yelled.
"body slam!" Diane shouted. the Pokemon rushed towards each other, and tackled one another. they continued to fight like this. "this isn't working!" she muttered to herself. "Flame, use fire blast!" she yelled. Flame got some distance from Mightyena, and then unleashed a fire blast. the blast hit Mightyena, and burned it. Mightyena got up, determined to keep fighting. the two Pokemon proceeded to fight, using mainly physical attacks. "use flamethrower!" Diane yelled.
"shadow ball!" Delano ordered. the two Pokemon readided thier attacks. this time, Flame fired first. Mightyena dodged, and then countered with shadow ball. Flame barely got away. "dig!" he yelled. then Mightyena burrowed underground. Flame looked around, not knowing where the Pokemon would come from.
"dig, Flame! dig!" Diane yelled. Flame then burrowed underground. then Mightyena appeared. shortly after, Flame rose up from the ground, and attacked. he then followed up with flamethrower. then before Mightyena could get up, Flame used body slam. Delano gasped. his Mightyena had fainted. he then returned his Pokemon. "great job, Flame!" Diane jumped for joy.
"Flare!" Flame cheered, spitting embers. Delano then grabbed another Poke Ball.
"i choose you!" he yelled, throwing the ball. the Pokemon appeared with a cry.
"Umbreon!" it barked, eager for battle. Flame's eyes widened. another Eeveeloution.
"Flare, Flare!" he barked.
"Um!" Umbreon barked back.
"Flame, this is no time to be making freinds!" Diane said.
"Umbreon, don't talk to it! battle!" Delano said. the two Pokemon eyed each other. they seemed even more determined, and more eager to fight.
---
#12 Posted: 22:41:03 08/10/2010 | Topic Creator
"use bite!" Delano yelled. Umbreon ran towards Flareon.
"Flame, look out!" Diane said. Flame jumped out of the way. "good job. now, use your own bite attack!" she shouted. Flame then rushed at Umbreon.
"don't let it bite you!" Delano yelled. Umbreon and Flareon continued to try and bite each other. neither was successful. "try your faint attack!" he yelled. Umbreon then attacked Flame. "now use bite!" Umbreon followed orders, and bit it's opponent. "now use your quick attack!"
"Flame, quick attack now!" Diane shouted. then both Pokemon began rushing around on the field. each tried to attack the other, and they dodged each other's attacks. "flamethrower!" she yelled. then Flame unleashed a blast of fire at Umbreon. Umbreon was caught offgaurd, and was burned.
"shadow ball now!" Delano yelled. then Umbreon attacked Flame with shadow ball. Flame was hit.
"Flame!" Diane shouted, worriedly. Flame had fallen to the ground, and struggled to get up. "Flame, you're too weak! come on back!"
"Flare........" he shook his head, refusing to give up.
"it still wants to battle?" Delano asked. "humph. it's got guts. but guts won't help him win. Umbreon, body slam now!" he yelled. Umbreon rushed towards Flareon.
"Flame, look out!" Diane cried. Flame then burrowed underground. Umbreon stopped at the hole. then Flame jumped up from behind, and attacked with bite. Umbreon countered with his own bite attack.
"beat up!" Delano yelled. Umbreon then began continously attacking Flareon.
"Flame, no!" Diane cried out. Flareon continued to take damage. then his eyes started glowing yellow. "huh...? Flame....?" Diane wondered what as happening.
"Flareon!" he cried out, unleashing a powerful blast of fire.
"woah! that must be......it must be rage...!" Diane said. Flame then continued to attack Umbreon.
"Umbreon, no!" Delano yelled. Flame continued his attack. soon the Umbreon fell to the ground. it struggled to get back up. "hang in there, Umbreon!" he yelled.
"don't give up, Flame!" Diane shouted. "use your fire blast!" she said. then Flame cried out as it unleashed it's fire blast. the blast hit Umbreon, knocking it off it's feet. Delano gasped.
"no way!" he said. Umbreon has fainted.
"we did it!" Diane jumped for joy.
"Flare........" Flame smiled. his eyes stopped glowing, and he layed down. Diane ran onto the field. she picked Flame up.
"you did it, Flame. i'm very proud of you." she smiled.
"Flareon....." he smiled. Delano returned his fainted Pokemon. he then walked up to Diane with a look of respect.
"here." he said, holding out his hand. Diane turned to face him. in his hand was a badge in the shape of a crescent moon. "it's the Luna Badge. you deserve it." he smiled. Diane set Flame down on the ground. she then took the badge.
"i got a Luna Badge!" she said with glee.
"Flareon!" Flame cried out, spitting embers. the duo then left the gym, and headed straight for the Pokemon Center. after all her Pokemon were healed, Diane packed up her things.
"let's hit the road, Flame." she said. he nodded. "i wonder where the next town is." she continued.
"the next town is just beyond the forrest." Nurse Joy replied. "but the forrest is very wide, and it may take a day or two to get all the way through it."
"that's ok. is there a gym in the next town?"
"there is indeed. the next town is Black Oak." she said.
"all right. Black Oak, here we come!" Diane said, eagerly.
---
#13 Posted: 21:55:53 15/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Diane and Flame walked through a grassland area, and approached the forrest. they spent the whole day traveling through the vast forrest. by nightfall, they were tired, and ready to rest. they set up camp by a small stream. Diane unfolded a dark blue tent she kept in her backpack. she unpacked her blue napsack with a fire design on it. then she and Flame lay down for the night. the next morning, Diane got up early. she let Flame rest while she cooked breakfeast. then she let all of her Pokemon out of thier Poke Balls. Zanna swam in the stream while the others played. once breakfeast was made, everyone sat down to eat. Diane sat on a stump while she ate. her Pokemon sat down by the stream and ate together. Tyrus nibbled on some soil, the others ate Poke Chow. Chomper finished his food in one bite. he then looked for more. he bit through rocks, trees, bushes, and anything else he could find. even the others' food. however, they wern't too pleased about that. Tyrus sighed, and just ate soil. he had plenty to eat. the others were out of food. soon an argument broke out. the other Pokemon, except for Tyrus and Zanna, were angry with Chomper. Diane noticed the argument, and gave all the Pokemon more food. all were sastified. then Diane let her Pokemon play for a little longer. little did she know that she was being watched.
"do you see anything?" a male voice whispered.
"oh, yes, i do." a female voice replied.
"what is it?"
"well, why don't you see for yourself." she said. then a pair of black binoculars poked through the bushes. "nitwit! don't let them see you!" the female whispered in an angry tone. she then pulled him back.
"relax. they don't even know we're here."
"well, they will if you screw up!"
"me?! this was your idea!"
"well, it will be your idea if the boss finds out we screwed up!"
"don't worry. i got a fool-proof plan."
"but is it moron-proof?"
"haha! very funny!" he said, sarcastically. then a black ball flew out of the bushes. a smokescreen started.
"what's going on......?" Diane coughed. her Pokemon coughed as well. then two voices laughed evily.
"prepare for trouble!" the female yelled.
"and make it double!" the male shouted.
"to protect the world from devastation!"
"to unite all people within out nation!"
"to denounce the evils of truth and love!"
"to extend our reach to the stars above!" then the smoke cleared.
"Faith!"
"Zared!"
"Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!"
"surrender now or prepare to fight!"
"who are you?! What's going on?!" Diane turned to them. her Pokemon glared at them. standing before them were two trainers in their late teens. they were dressed in all black, and had a big red 'R' on thier shirts. they wore black hats. the female had short, purple hair. the male had short, black hair.
"hahahahaha!" Faith laughed. "we're here for all your pretty little Pokemon!" she pointed to Flame and the others.
"what?! it's against the rules to steal Pokemon!"
"well, we don't abide by the rules, kid!" Zared said. "now, hand them over!"
"never!" Diane refused.
"then we'll just have to take them for ourselves!" Faith grinned. they both got out Poke Balls.
"GO!" they yelled, throwing them.
---
#14 Posted: 23:34:53 11/11/2010 | Topic Creator
*over microphone* hello? hello? is this thing on? *taps it* testing one, two, three. can anybody hear me? *crickets chirp* well, looks like it's just me and the crickets. too bad they can't read.
---
#15 Posted: 01:03:19 23/11/2010 | Topic Creator
i'm closing this since no one's reading it.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me