Page 1 of 1
my idea for malefor's lair [CLOSED]
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#1 Posted: 04:42:36 01/10/2010 | Topic Creator
well we all know malefor's lair was a bit dissipointing right?
well i thought of my own idea for it well it might not be good but heres my idea: when spyro and cynder walk into the room malefor says "at last the dragons are here,it might of been hard for u to get here but dont worry it will all be for nothing!" then spyro says "no u will be for nothing!!!!" *cynder slowly walks back* cynder says "spyro i-im scared then before spyro could say anything malefor says "U LOOK SO WIMP LIKE!!!! allow me to make u more ...better. after u did so much for me!"
spyro says "U USED HER U...U" jumps against malefor*
*malefor dodges* cynder says "spyro becareful!"
then spyro says "its ok cynder stay back"
malefor says "HA! u are to late little wimpy dragons!"
"time to bring some fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" spyro says "NO!!!"
*spyro breaths a huge earth bullet at malefor before anything happens*
malefor says "GAH!!!! THATS IT!!!!! *turns cynder dark*
spyro says "NO CYNDER!!!!!!"
*battle starts* in this battle u are on the ground and ur in the same room u were in when u first entered the level. the way u win is avoid malefors attacks (giant ice ballz, fire, purple breath, earth missles, melee attacks and purple balls) and spyro is the only playible person dark cynder is in the room and she trys to attack u making the battle harder and if u attack cynder she uses a very powerful attacks on spyro
when malefors health is empty a quick time comes so spyro needs to use a purple commet on malefor by pressing x
after da random battle....
*malefor falls down and the dark magic goes away from cynder*
spyro says "cynder....." then cynder says "thank u spyro"
malefor says after that "AHHG! u made eyour choice!!!! *puts chain back on spyro and cynder* "spyro, cynder soon the world will be destroyed with u along with it!!!!" Spyro and cynder say "WE WILL STOP U!!!" malefor says oh yeah? *flys out into sky with spyro and cynder following* now the sky battle has begun. he now has new attacks but he doesnt use his earth bullet and fire balls anymore.
he can now use purple stuff on his hand for a strong attack.
and when his health bar goes empty a quick time event goes each spyro and cynder need to use a purple bean at him by pressing [] alot.
then a cutscean comes.
*the destroyer pops out of ground* malefor says "WELCOME TO UR DEATH!!!!!!!" *fires goes everywhere* cynder says "spyro if we dont make it- *spyro inturupts cynder* "dont worry cynder we will make it!"
malefor says "PREPARE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
spyro: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
*battle begins*
k for this battle he has all the attacks he had in the first and second battle. malefor forms a purple bubble around him and his attacks seem stronger but there not. so fill ur fury bar then use ur fury on him.
then a quick time comes wich spyro and cynder uses there fury comets on malefor by pressing triangle. then cynder uses her fury beam then malefor cynder and spyro fall into the valcano then malefor grabs them and trys to push them down into the lava so u press X X X X X X X X to break out them the destroyer randomly pops up and spyro cynder and malefor land on it so they fly onto ground then cutscean pops up.
malefor says "THIS IS THE END!!!!!!!"
then ancestor ghoasts pop up and go into malefor then malefor EXPLOADS!!!!!!!(no he doesnt go into the rock he EXPLOADS!!!)
then spyro says "cynder i knew we could make it."
then cynder says "wha-what do we do now?
*spyro sees ignitus*
ignitus says "spyro when a dragon dies it doesnt not leave this world its spirit lives on binding its self with nature authoring hope for our future"
then spyro says "cynder i no what i need to do just get out of here!"
cynder says "no im not leaveing without u!"
*spyro and cynder wrap there wings around eachother*
*spyro does fury to save the world*
then the rest of the game goes normal hope u like it xP
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#2 Posted: 04:47:56 01/10/2010
Nice. The dialogue could be better though, and Malefor would need to have REALLY high defense to satisfy me.
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 05:02:19 01/10/2010
Good idea.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#4 Posted: 13:20:07 01/10/2010
Once as always I'm the only one who doesn't want Malefor to die or be imprisoned. I also think it would be cooler if you could play as Dark Spyro for the final battle like in TEN.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
#5 Posted: 17:12:57 01/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: StartheDragon77
Once as always I'm the only one who doesn't want Malefor to die or be imprisoned. I also think it would be cooler if you could play as Dark Spyro for the final battle like in TEN.

sry i thought itwould be awsome to imagin malefor EXPLOAD!!!
And sry bout the ds thing i never thought of it
---
#6 Posted: 20:50:32 02/10/2010
Hey, would I be able to post my idea for Malefor's Lair here?
---
I draw stuff.
#7 Posted: 21:02:58 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bolt
Hey, would I be able to post my idea for Malefor's Lair here?

of course
---
#8 Posted: 21:51:46 02/10/2010
Okay, here it is...

Spyro and Cynder slowly walked up to the entrance of the Dragon Temple, now Malefor's Lair. They knew he was waiting for them, ready to attack.
"Spyro, I'm scared," Cynder whispered. "Promise me that nothing bad will happen."
Spyro looked at her with big eyes, "I promise."
They walked through the door and they saw Malefor waiting for them on his thrown.
"Finally, they newest member of the Purple Clan, I've been waiting for you!" Malefor roared, looking at Spyro.
"Purple Clan? We're the only two Purple Dragons," Spyro replied. "You've tried to destroy the world, and allowed the apes to harness our crystals!"
Malefor looked at him, surprised, "You know much, but so little, young one. I see your friend Cynder, my best minion created, has to tell you something."
Cynder looked at Spyro, sadly looking into his eyes, "I'm, sorry Spyro, I really am."
"What, Cynder?" Spyro asked. "What do you mean?"
"She was the one who freed me. She made you release me!"
"Cynder, is he telling the truth?"
"I'm so sorry. We will fight Malefor together, we will destroy him!"
*Battle starts* You have to fight Malefor in the same room that you see him in the cutscene. He has the same moves as the game, but on the ground version. Malefor has four lives, like Cynder in ANB.
*When you take his first life away* "Bahh!" Malefor yelled. "You can not destroy me!"
The Destroyed made it's way to the centre volcano. It climbed up the side and crawled inside. The volcano started erupting and the Belt of Fire spread across the world.
"No, this isn't how it was supposed to end!" yelled Spyro.
"We can change the fate of this world, you just have to trust me!" Cynder replied to Spyro.
Malefor snuck up behind them and snatched their necks. He flew outside the Temple and threw them inside the volcano.
*Second battle* You fight in the volcano like the second fight with Malefor in the game. He has the same moves too.
*Malefor's second life has gone* "This isn't ending well," Malefor said to himself.
Spyro and Cynder positioned themselves in a fury. A great burst of dark energy erupted from their very hearts. As the fury cleared away, Malefor saw that they had turned to their dark mode.
"Now we fight!" Cynder yelled.
*Fight Malefor in dark mode* You fight at the core of the world (the big crystal thing in the last cutscene before the credits).
*Malefor's on his last life* You strafe around Malefor (like in the final fight of ANsmilie and start shooting Convexity (purple/dark fury) at him. As you do, the fury bar in the middle filled up. When it filled up, a picture of the L2 button comes up. Press it and a great fury will kill Malefor (like the one in ANsmilie.
*End battle*
Spyro and Cynder hovered back down to the ground.
"Spyro, the world is breaking apart!" Cynder yelled. "We can stop it!"
Spyro looked at Cynder with big eyes. He was about to say something but Ignitus's spirit faded above him.
"Spyro, you and Cynder share a bond. A bond too powerful to be broken. You and your sister, Cynder, must restore the world with this great link," he said as he faded away.
"Cynder!" Spyro said as he opened his eyes. "You are my sister, and we must save the world, together!"
"Okay, I'm with you!"
They wrapped their wings around each other and a powerful energy turned them back to their pure state, as did the world.
*Credits*
*Last cutscene* Ignitus' Spirit walked up to the great Chronicler.
"Be welcome, Ignitus," his wise voice said. "The Age of Peace is upon us. Within every new age, a worthy dragon is chosen to chronicle the events of that age. As the Chronicler, I have the power to restore your life. You are the new Chronicler!"
The Chronicler disappeared in a bright light and Ignitus turned grey and got all the Chronicler features.
"Spyro, Cynder, where might you be?"
The crystal showed Spyro and Cynder flying around in the Valley of Avalar.

Is it good?
---
I draw stuff.
#9 Posted: 22:11:30 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
very good better then mine smilie
---
#10 Posted: 22:18:22 02/10/2010
Thanks, don't put yourself down. Yours was great! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#11 Posted: 22:20:20 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
thx!!!!!!
smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:19:27 03/10/2010 by Thunderdragon14
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#12 Posted: 05:51:24 03/10/2010
Awesome! Despite the fact that you made Malefor died I thought your ending was awesome.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#13 Posted: 05:55:50 03/10/2010
I love both of these.
#14 Posted: 06:00:49 03/10/2010
Thanks everyone!

Quote: StartheDragon77
Awesome! Despite the fact that you made Malefor died I thought your ending was awesome.

I know, I didn't like doing it either. It was really the only way to end the trilogy. If he didn't die, he could come back and try to destroy the world.
---
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me