Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Something Weird In The Classroom
Page 1 of 1
Something Weird In The Classroom [CLOSED]
Nicoppalus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1397
#1 Posted: 07:22:12 28/09/2010 | Topic Creator
At first, I didn't think anything was wrong when two kids in my class slept through math class.
After all, it was the first subject of the morning. And it is math. On a Monday. So I'd expect a few nodding heads.
But then Tuesday, four more were barely keeping their head up. When they were called on, they just mumbled stuff nobody could understand. I was beginning to think something was up.

On Wednesday, Ashley, the second smartest kid in class -- after me, that is -- thunked her head down during a spelling test. You know what she got on that test? Drool.

Something was definitely wrong. So, one day, I forgot my homework on purpose, so I had to stay in from recess. I waited until Ms. Finkle went to get some copies, then I quickly started looking through each kid's desk. If there was a clue, I had to find it fast, before she came back.
Minutes flew by as I jumped from desk to desk. Finally, I came to Brenda Sputnik's desk. I could hear Ms. Finkle's footsteps down the hall. I opened the desk. The regular books, pencils, trading cards. Wait. What was that? It was like no card I had ever seen. On the back, in big letters was written, "How to Take Over Earth In Two Easy Steps."

Huh? Take over Earth? Who was this kid, Sputnik? Was she even a kid?

I turned the card over. The picture was of orange and blue swirls. They started to spin, around and around.

I was suddenly feeling very tired.
---
Hi... I don't use this site anymore.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#2 Posted: 02:51:18 29/09/2010
Haha! Loser got hypnotised!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me