Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Earth-Bound Angel [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 21:58:10 24/09/2010 | Topic Creator
enjoy
--
It all started so simply, I never knew what was about to happen... I had the faintest clue, the birth mark of two large spread wings. I'd miss Katrina, but fate split us forever.

Christina opened her eyes, she had fallen asleep watching clouds, Katrina was in the distance calling her name, "Christina!" Christina sat up tiredly, Katrina barely visible. "I'm over here!" She called to her best friend, after all they had known each other since kinder garden, and their birth days were the same and every thing. They did just about everything together.
Katrina, once getting to Christina, fell over onto the soft ground next to her, "Really, I've been trying to call you for hours, so I'd figure to find you here..." "Kat, you know I'd been at home or at 'Angel Hill. We met here after all." Christina said, Katrina nodding, "True... So, I'm guessing you dossed off then... Did you have another dream... about our birthday?" She asked, Christina nodding. Katrina up towards the clouds, the sun was starting to set behind them. Christina looked over at Katrina, "Well, it's an hours walk to my house, your grandma is at yours... you think your older sis will mind if we bunked with her at her place?" She asked, Katrina flipping out her brand new cellphone and dialing her sisters number. Katrina's sister was cool like that, since they lived in the middle of no where, she was the first place most went since she opened her own arcade.
As soon as Katrina hung up her phone she nodded, "Reshi says it's cool so long as we don't hog the games." Christina smiled, "Let's go then! Before we're eat alive by mosquitoes." She said Katrina laughing, "Too late for that."
They ran to Reshi's house, her Arcade sign shining brightly, as they enters they found Reshi playing Touhou, and was battling the sister of the scarlet devil, Flandre Scarlet... Of course as soon as the door slammed behind the two she jumped, and lost her last life. "Gah! Flandre beat me, again!!!!" She yelled, then turned around with a smile on her face, " So sis, how goes it?" That made both Christina and Katrina smile. "Well, Reshi, We need a place to bunk since we can't walk to Christies." "What about your house Kat, oh wait, gram gram is there huh?" Christina and Katrina nodded. "Well then, dinner is in ten minutes, and inj the meanwhile I'm going to give Flan here a run for her money." Reshi said, hitting the level chooser and selecting Reimu and her character. And in seconds she had forgotten they were there, as she battled Flandre Scarlet yet again.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me