Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Desires Of A Fish [CLOSED]
Nicoppalus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1397
#1 Posted: 07:50:42 22/09/2010 | Topic Creator
The Desires Of A Fish
Prologue

Staring down at his fins he wondered What could I get from life, I don't want to be any normal fish. He was filled with sadness. I don't want to be a fish. He was only five in human years, yet he was already depressed. He wasn't satisfied with the life a fish had to live. Swim, Swim, Swim, and if you were lucky you'd get eaten by a shark! His grandfather had always kidded. But now, Gill wondered if he would have been correct.

Then three years later, came the great depression. All fish were surviving on food scraps, left by swimmers. One day, while sitting around some coral, Gill brought up the subject. "Why do we have to be fish?" Gill asked his parents, confused. His mother and father gave unusual looks to each other then chuckled.
"We Are Fish Honey." His mother tried to explain. "What, you expect to be a bird?" His mother and father gave out a simultaneous laugh.
"Yes!" Gill yelled in anger, making every near-by fish stare at him. Gill looked at his parents. There mouths were open wide and their eyes looked angry.
"Darling, keep your voice down!" Gill's mother snapped.
"No!" He screamed. "I want to be free, Free like a bird!"
Gill swam off in anger.
"I know what I want, and I'm determined to get!" Gill snapped to himself angrily.
---
Hi... I don't use this site anymore.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:51:43 22/09/2010 by Nicoppalus
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#2 Posted: 21:15:32 22/09/2010
FISH! smilie ................ sorry.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#3 Posted: 01:03:05 23/09/2010
well, that's intresting. a fish is determined to be a bird.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#4 Posted: 19:55:19 24/09/2010
Yups........................Not gonna go very far in my opinion....... M m. Just isn't enough story line available.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me