Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Mythical War: Book 2 [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 02:23:29 21/09/2010 | Topic Creator

As i walked the fields of the dream plain i pondered to how Desi was doing, seeing as she was stationed to help the librarian. I figured I'd drop by and check on her. It was... problematic.
The instant i walk in, i took cover as deadly shape papers flew over my head. Of course it was the librarians attack, her eyes were bright red, and going orange. Desi took cover as well, dropping a book. "You fool! How dare you insult my knowledge!" Little-miss-book-priss screamed, throwing more papers at Desi. "Um so how are you doing?" I ask Desi nervously. "I've been better..." She replied smiling weakly. WE both screamed at the Librarian near took our heads off. Desi glared at me, "Your her boss, do something!" "Um..." "Go!" Desi said pushing me into the open. I waved, "Um, hi... er maybe you could uh..." I stop and jumped back into cover, not wanting to get killed. I thought for a second. The Librarian's eyes were the same, they changed yes, but seemed more to flow, like oil almost. With out a second of stopping i threw magical energy beams at her, she screaming and falling to the ground. "It's a war being! Here!" I shouted at hurried to finish her before she got up again.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#2 Posted: 02:28:23 21/09/2010
oh, gosh. already off to a bad start, i see? i sure hope we don't die. smilie
and, will Karen be in all of this, or is she going to stay back at her home? i fail i fail i fail i fail i fail smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#3 Posted: 22:24:33 21/09/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie
--

As Desi and i were about to finish the illusion of the war being thunder cracked, but really it was the ceiling. Kaitlyn and Ash burst in from the door of soul. "Oh crap! We have problems!" Ash shouted, beckoning us the hurry up and get through the door. We ran, as the real librarian used her magic to keep the ceiling up. "We must save the knowledge! It holds the key to our success!" She screamed, nearly in tears. "My knowledge, it all is stored here..." She said weakly her eyes bright blue. I, out of no where ,nearly fell over from dizziness. Kaitlyn calling for help as we saw war beings by the dozens coming. What were our words of choice? Aw crap, and oh shi*!
--
I know it's short... sorry for that.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me