Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Adventure of Timtom and TessNess. (A cat story)
Page 1 of 1
The Adventure of Timtom and TessNess. (A cat story) [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#1 Posted: 22:16:44 15/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1, Story time. (part 1)

Timtom, a yellow, giner tom, was walking back to his home in New York city. His home is a small alley way that smelled of garbage and old furniture. Sometimes even bugs. It was where his small family lives....well used to. All was left was he and his little sister. He arrived with a pigeon from central park in his mouth, big enough for the two of them, and placed it on his sisters bed, which was on the garbage can lid that no body picked up. "TessNess! Dinner!" He meowed.
He tried his best to talk in houseman way. TessNess walked out from under the shadows. The moon light seemed to reflect on her gray, sleek fur. "Where were you?!" She snapped.
"Sorry! But I ran into trouble on the way." He said.
"You where gone for two days! I nearly starved but lived by eating the bugs under the stink can!" She hissed.
"Well if you don't want to hear my story, then fine!" He snapped and her and ate his share of pigeon quietly. TessNess narrowed her eyes at her brother and continued to eat.

----------------------------------------
Okay, here are what some sayings mean. Im going to do this at parts of the story when they say thing to relate to an object or person or place.

Houseman- Housefolk, humans.

Stinkcan- Garbage can, dumpster.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#2 Posted: 00:11:12 16/09/2010
awesome!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#3 Posted: 00:24:04 16/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks!
--------------------------------------
Chapter 1, Story time. (part 2)

After dinner, TimTom jumped on his chair. It was an old white chair with wooden pegs and backseat. It was torn by dogs and his family and strange white, fluffy substance filled out of the side. He took some newpaper that was thrown out into the stinkcan and put the starnge white fluff on it, it make a bed. TessNess used an old cats bed from a pet jail or as the houseman calls it, 'Pet Store'. As he was sleeping, he felt at poke on the side of his stomache. He opened one eye and saw his little sisters unsually blue eyes staring at him. "Can you tell me a story? I can't sleep..." She asked.
TimTom purred inscatisfaction. "Okay." He meowed. He sat up and stretched. He loomed over his siter who was sitting in her bed looking at him loking ready for a story
"Now which one do you want to hear?" He purred.
"The one where you were gone for a few days." She replied. He loked down at her and didn't see any kind of strictness. Just curiousity, and a yearning of a story.
"Okay."-he replied."Where do I start?"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me