Page 1 of 1
invincible glitch [CLOSED]
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#1 Posted: 03:01:37 15/09/2010 | Topic Creator
soooooo i was doing the invincible glitch
(how to here:
) and while i was glideing like a bird on the water i decided to go back on the land but the got stuck right when i touched the land spyro did the falling thing it was ENDLESS i couldnt pause movie or anything i had to restart my ps2 after that (i play all my ps1 games on a ps2 since i dont have a ps1 lol)
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#2 Posted: 14:57:14 15/09/2010
Hey, maybe it's not about your glitch, but...
I have StD and YotD for PSX and I am playing them on PS2, but... there's no sound, music and dialogs! What the heck? They have sound etc on emu, and the games are not ripped (yes, I downloaded them, it's almost impossible to find working, not scratched original StD or any PSX Spyro game in Poland), so why they don't have any sound? GtG has music and sound, each Crash Bandicoot, and any other game works, only StD and YotD are defective... Please, help me!
#3 Posted: 20:31:16 15/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Paplok
Hey, maybe it's not about your glitch, but...
I have StD and YotD for PSX and I am playing them on PS2, but... there's no sound, music and dialogs! What the heck? They have sound etc on emu, and the games are not ripped (yes, I downloaded them, it's almost impossible to find working, not scratched original StD or any PSX Spyro game in Poland), so why they don't have any sound? GtG has music and sound, each Crash Bandicoot, and any other game works, only StD and YotD are defective... Please, help me!

well idk cuz im not good at this stuff but how bout u try cleaning the disk or messing with the options?
if that dont help try find something on google or just buy a new disk smilie
---
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#4 Posted: 16:04:03 16/09/2010
Told ya, in Poland it's impossible to find a 100% working disc, I buy original GtG for 20$ and it was scratched, levels on Autumn Plains didn't even start, black screen and restart :/ Still waiting, maybe somebody can help.
#5 Posted: 20:16:56 16/09/2010 | Topic Creator
buy new disc on ebay?
from usa?
omg sry im not helping smilie
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me