Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Black Prince [CLOSED]
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#1 Posted: 20:43:24 14/09/2010 | Topic Creator
This may have mature content and it is not recommended that anyone under the age of 13 should read.

Scene Zer0: Betrayal

Somewhere,in a world that still lives in the past,in the land of Arkasais,named after a great man who discovered it,was a great castle,inside,it's people lived in peace,there were no wars,and there weren't usually criminals,and inside they were celebrating the soon-to-be-born son of the king
There was dancing,singing,food,wine,laughter.There were many people,both poor and rich were invited,both young and old,they were being merry and happy.
But...things don't last forever...
for the king was sitting on his throne,laughing from jokes that other people told,there were many people,from many different other lands,some having their own language,people of many different colors,it didn't matter who they were,or what religion they had,it didn't matter where they came from,or what color they were,everybody was excepted,Japanese,Spanish,English.It didn't matter!
The king took a small sip from his wine before laughing again,then from the chalice he was holding,he drank half the wine in it,still laughing,but then...
Then he began coughing,everyone stopped their merry dances,their eating and drinking,their talking,and all of them weren't smiling anymore.As the king dropped his chalice,coughed a few more times while holding his neck and standing up,he fell forward onto the floor,his eyes wide,a doctor ran over to him,checking his pulse,the king feeling cold and his pulse gone "He's dead!He must have been poisoned!"
the queen looked at the dead king,awestruck with fear and grief.The king never got to see his son...

Two days after such incident,three warriors were carrying the king in a tomb up a hill,where two other kings had died,one by war for the land and the other by old age.One of them not being a warrior,he looked more like a mage,his hood covering his eyes,but he was still able to see,the bottom part of his face could be seen.
He had what looked like beard stubble with a mustache to go with it,even though it was above his upper lip.
They carried the tomb up the hill,one tomb was in the middle of this place built out of stone for dead kings,another one on the left,both having statues,a statue had been made just yesterday for their now dead king,they put the tomb down to rest at the top of the hill.
and as that happened one of the warriors began coughing,dying like the king,while the other seemed to be trying to get rid of something that was on him,he ran and jumped off the stone made altar-looking place where kings died.
A loud snap was heard,the warrior had killed himself by snapping his neck in two.and the last warrior was stabbed with a sword by the person in the hood with mage robes,the last thing the warrior tasted was blood,he didn't have any last words.
but the last thing he heard was a sinister voice "Your king will burn." he said in the warriors ear,as he brought his sword out of him,he fell to his knees,the last the he saw was the sky,and the last thing he felt...was the cold stone altar.
the man smiled a dark smile,as he waved his hand over the stone floor,it catching on fire and started to spread,burning the tombs,the fire somehow reaching into the tombs and started burning the dead kings bodies,the man walking away with a blood stained sword and a satisfied look on his face.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:54:15 22/09/2010 by Dark Lord
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me