Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dream or Vision? [CLOSED]
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#1 Posted: 15:20:23 14/09/2010 | Topic Creator
EDIT: Point of this topic is to find out how many wanna this game too...

I finally get to computer for enough time, so, I will post what I remember from a dream I had at night between 8th and 9th, which was about me presentating demo of Spyro game... Sit back, and read:

I was unpausing the game, pause screen looked like combination of that of Spyro 2&3, in the left was “screenshot” of game in 4:3 format, with transparent YOTD like pause in middle, and guidebook in right “half” except it was in “e-book,” or “smartphone” form. Next to screen was promotional artwork, some slim, hot anthro bear was shown. Unpausing cased game to “maximalize” to 16:9 format. The game was originals-like, but level shown was something which resembled me of something like free-roam version of Warfang (again, never played single TLOS game, so, I can’t be sure…), I suppose there was home world for levels from TLOS… I also noticed two Cynders, one with TEN-like design (was redesigned a bit), one with DOTD-like. I, at one point stated that one of them was named “Shinshi”, or something, it was japanesque I think, while other is Cynder, but wasn’t specific at who is who… I also seen dragoness in which trough redesign marathon I recognize Violet, most stand out redesigns were that of her horns forking to “Y” shape, huge fin/frill starting in middle of back and running down the entire tail, and she had garter on… She had follower in Sparx-like fashion, but I’m not sure what species she was… Now, to describe her, I have to use tvtropes term, really fitting her: She was deathpan snarker who takes lampshade handing and runs with it! She frequently commented TLOS, Spyro fanbase and fanworks! See yourself, some quotes from subtitles:
(to Cynder, about Violet’s garter) ”It belonged to you I believe…”
(to Spyro) “You have met her before her before. She said she loves you. It was a nightmare! BAWWW*”
(to Sparx) ”You used to be talkative…” smilie BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
(to Cynder) “You are sexy in their opinion. You don’t wanna see their creations!”
I seen Moneybaggs jogging at various places around the level, and looked like it’s paying off... Maybe the reason he needed so much money?
Now, I will quote what I was saying, not exact version, but getting near…
“About charging, and since the Square is already taken, we cannot decide if we should make L3 the running button, so, holding the stick will be running, or, for releasement of this button, double tapping triggering charge will be better idea.
The genre of this game is supposed to be platformer with RPG elements. However, the genre can change dramatically in case of some levels and minigames, like we already seen at Agent Zero’s base level shown before,” (Wait, I didn’t I have just lampshaded the demo was like in case of RR and YOTD demos, where you had few levels you can play freely? Well…) “where it slipped to Metal Gearesque game…The RPG bit isn’t available everywhere either, as we will see in the following Morgue level, my personal favorite minigame level which takes the shape of JRPG without the RPG part, so you don’t have to take care of…”

Then I woke up smiliesmilie

((:Violet’s critter: BAWWW…))

EDIT: Point of this topic is to find out how many wanna this game too...
---
Keep smile
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:42:22 17/09/2010 by matesds
pokemonka Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#2 Posted: 16:24:13 14/09/2010
I had a strange dream ... I considered him as a mere dream a nightmare, but ... When I read an article, to change the sound engineers have thought about it harder dream ... It was like this:
It was Christmas. I unpacked the package and saw that a new Spyro game. I can describe the cover:
At the bottom bearing the inscription:
The Legend of Spyro:
darkness is back ...
Above her head was half Spyro and Cynder together half a head ... You know it looked like one, a strange head ... Above them bore a magnificent castle set an small island in the sea ... was small but lovely .... I turned on the game which began with videos:
Cynder was enormous (the one with TNB, a bit ming (slightly).) And small. fought each other ... Then it turned out that a dream Cynder (the teen). Spyro woke up and to show the rain falling stars ... They were in a strange grotto feldspar. The scene was the romantic ... And then I have time this is what sometimes happen often in my dreams ... passed though a period of time, which nei remember a game I just finished ... Last what I remember this movie as Spyro in the chronicler says:
I have it I Results of search ... at any price ...
I have subtitles in their melody, nothing resembling that of other parts or the old Spyro, or TLOS ... And on the inscriptions was a big red string:
For personal reasons, and unspecified people from the sound had been changing a ... Sorry ...

After that I woke up ....
---
smilie ,,I would die for you, cross the sky for you...'' smilie
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#3 Posted: 01:45:17 15/09/2010
I had a dream:

Spyro was in the Artisan World at this big party (original Spyro). He was talking to another dragon, who was aqua with a yellow stomach and blue horns. Spyro said something about being old enough to take care of himself, and not need a babysitter... I think this dragon was his babysitter or something.

The dragon said something like, "Now now, Spyro, that's not what your parents said."

Spyro growled and ran away. He sees this huge hole and decides to know where it goes. He jumps inside, and is in this huge underground castle. There are thousands of gems... So many that he can't get them all. Then Sparx appears and tells Spyro his mom and dad are looking for him.

Spyro is about to turn around, when he starts charging out of control into this huge monster that is completly white with long black hair. It roars and suddenly Spyro is LoS Spyro! LoS Spyro is about to fight the monster when everything gets all blurry. Orignal Hunter ran over and yelled, "It's time to wake up!"

I suddenly woke up... it was two thirty AM... Wierd, huh?
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#4 Posted: 11:52:08 15/09/2010 | Topic Creator
So, I now know that I'm not only one who have this kind of dreams...

However, point of this topic is, that I want the game to be real smilie And searching for if I'm alone at this...
---
Keep smile
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#5 Posted: 12:05:36 15/09/2010
Heh, last night I had a dream about Spyro committing suicide. o.O

He just randomly burst into tears, pointed a gun at his head and pulled the trigger.... I woke up as soon as I heard the gun shot. ;___;

There was a reason to why he did this, but I can't remember.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
pokemonka Yellow Sparx Gems: 1181
#6 Posted: 05:43:09 16/09/2010
This dream was strange because sound engineers to change the article appeared AFTER my dream ...
---
smilie ,,I would die for you, cross the sky for you...'' smilie
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#7 Posted: 17:56:26 16/09/2010
Some time ago, I had a dream where Spyro was on Concurrent Skies, he went through the castle and ended up fighting big Cynder. Behind her was a dragoness, the same colour as Cynder in DotD but adult with black horns and belly (I don't remember her name but I did call her 'Malona' afterwards, I think that was it). She was just sitting on a platform saying those evil things enemies say to put the good guys off. Apparently malona was working for Malefor and powering Cynder's darkness all along, channelling his energy into Cynder to keep her big.
I don't remember much, but at the end Malona was thrown into some volcano and burned.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#8 Posted: 11:43:46 17/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Still missing the point of this topic? Yes, I know I'm not only one who dreams about having non-existment games, but point is little to the left... smilie
---
Keep smile
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#9 Posted: 05:01:50 18/09/2010
lol That would be awsome!!!! I sorta had a dream like that, I saw Cynder in her TEN form AND her DoTD form.... The weird things we dream of!!!!!
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#10 Posted: 21:30:10 18/09/2010
Quote: Queen_Cynder
I had a dream:

Spyro was in the Artisan World at this big party (original Spyro). He was talking to another dragon, who was aqua with a yellow stomach and blue horns. Spyro said something about being old enough to take care of himself, and not need a babysitter... I think this dragon was his babysitter or something.

The dragon said something like, "Now now, Spyro, that's not what your parents said."

Spyro growled and ran away. He sees this huge hole and decides to know where it goes. He jumps inside, and is in this huge underground castle. There are thousands of gems... So many that he can't get them all. Then Sparx appears and tells Spyro his mom and dad are looking for him.

Spyro is about to turn around, when he starts charging out of control into this huge monster that is completly white with long black hair. It roars and suddenly Spyro is LoS Spyro! LoS Spyro is about to fight the monster when everything gets all blurry. Orignal Hunter ran over and yelled, "It's time to wake up!"

I suddenly woke up... it was two thirty AM... Wierd, huh?

How does the white monster with black hair have anything to do with your life?
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#11 Posted: 21:36:34 18/09/2010
No clue *shrugs*
---
#12 Posted: 17:39:18 19/09/2010 | Topic Creator
I I- ... I give up..
---
Keep smile
#13 Posted: 19:43:03 19/09/2010
No, I see your idea for opening this topic... I kinda don't want my dream to end up being the next Spyro game.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me