Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > (this is dedicated to a friend of mine) the story of a heard prayer
Page 1 of 1
(this is dedicated to a friend of mine) the story of a heard prayer [CLOSED]
goldengeye Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#1 Posted: 02:27:05 14/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1
the rain falls

One night a man walks down a wet side walk down onto the road onto the other side... he was soaked it had been raining pretty hard but despite all the other people running for cover against the rain he just ignored it and kept walking considering what he had learned and what had transpired over that week he thought that it fit his mood. "someday this will be a memory and i will be happy once again"
*flashback* the last thing he remembered was well lets just say last night was fun (i'll let you guess) soon enough the beautiful woman beside him woke up and looked around, smiled and said "good mourning babe." he answered with "good mourning to you too honey." the couple laughed and got up out of bed they soon got dressed and decided to go for a mourning walk for him then things were bright and just right. if only he could have seen the future based on some of the decisons he made (dont worry he didnt do any thing here) that would have helped him a bit as a teen and kid but to late for that he learned and got better from it; any ways the walk was nice soon enough both had to split for work he was a History/Sciance/Philosiphy teacher at a college. (ok uh i need to think a bit about this hang on)
---
i trust everyone just not the little devil inside of them. come listen to me brothers this is my assassin order you have questions come ask
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me