Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My Greek Story [CLOSED]
Nicoppalus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1397
#1 Posted: 04:20:35 13/09/2010 | Topic Creator
My Greek Story
Prologue

Blood trickled down my face as i was pinned by the Centaur. Unfortunately he didn't speak english, and I could not sort out the problem.. Ángelos, The most evil of godessess! I thought, looking at the goddess standing behind him, flashing her white fangs. They had been torturing me for two weeks now, non-stop, Each taking turns using their ability's to cause me physical pain. Even Zeus couldn't help me now! I thought, knowing that Angelos was the daughter of Him. "Don't hold back!" Angelos hissed, still grinning. "He deserves all he is receiving."

You may be thinking, How is this possible, No one deserves that much misery. I would think the same, But in the last few weeks, I'm starting to think the same as Angelos.
---
Hi... I don't use this site anymore.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:46:58 15/09/2010 by Nicoppalus
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#2 Posted: 05:19:23 14/09/2010
Nice for a first chapter. Well, more of an intro.
#3 Posted: 07:55:32 14/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you. I really trust people on DarkSpyro fro honest opinions. And I wanted to know what people thought. I'll post later tho, I'm quite tired.
---
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#4 Posted: 15:36:09 14/09/2010
Cool, Nice story smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#5 Posted: 19:00:00 14/09/2010
Yeah. Well, I certainly will follow this. I hope there's more soon! I wanna see what Angelos does to the main chara! Speaking of which, what does he look like?
#6 Posted: 03:42:03 15/09/2010 | Topic Creator
http://bombshelleventplanner.f...eek-goddess.jpg

Angelos

The Main Chara is just a normal character. I can't find a photo to what I want him to look like, and I can't really explain.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:45:05 15/09/2010 by Nicoppalus
#7 Posted: 04:37:12 15/09/2010 | Topic Creator
My Greek Story
Part 1

(A Few Days Earlier)

I woke up earlier than normal. I was very exited, for this morning was the Ceremony Of The Gods. Zeus organized a meeting, where all the Gods and Goddesses come together to decide who shall be the next Lead God. Of course Zeus always watches over, but sometimes he needs a break. Unfortunately I am only a Demigod, So I don't have a chance, but My cousin, Filos may have a chance. "Ready?" Omorfia, My step-sister asked from the room across.
"I am, are you?" I replied.
"Almost, you can begin walking, I'll catch up!" Omrfia said, poking her head in the doorway. "I'm getting ready to meet with Mikro!" she smiled, day dreaming. I rolled my eyes.
"Mikro your new boyfriend?" I asked, hands on hips. She laughed popping her head out of the doorway, into her room. I decided to leave her to her day-dreaming and walked over to the table and grabbed my Satchel. As I strolled out of the house, I noticed Angelos riding on one of her many Chariots. She thinks she is more powerful than Ischyros! I thought, referring to last years goddess host. I continued strolling and acciddently walked into one of Angelos' chariot men. Angelos fell out of the chariot and into the mud. "You will pay for this!" She warned, standing up.
---
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#8 Posted: 02:41:47 17/09/2010
i like it. keep writting more. smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#9 Posted: 05:12:01 17/09/2010 | Topic Creator
My Greek Story
Part 2

Unfortunately, that wasn't the reason Angelos got back at me. I mean Of course she still did get back at me, but thats another Story.

I stood with mud on the bottom of my shorts, shocked. Oh No! I thought, turning slowly, getting ready to run.
"Hold it!" Angelos ordered, gripping her pale white fingers on my shoulder and clamping her sharp, tiger nails into me. She turned me around and my mouth dropped when I saw her smiling. "This is something people do by mistake isn't it?"
I couldn't believe me luck. This cannot be happening! I thought, confused. Then my luck turned.
"And it would be a friendly mistake if I were to have Filos, DISQUALIFIED!" She snapped, angrily. My mouth droped.
"I'm S-s-s-sorry, Please don't Disqualify F-f-f-f-Filos!" i stuttered.
"Fine then!" She said, turning her head and folding her arms. "I'm feeling nice today!" she clicked her fingers and two men picked her up.
"But you will pay!" She hissed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:13:07 17/09/2010 by Nicoppalus
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#10 Posted: 14:09:51 17/09/2010
good chapter smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#11 Posted: 01:29:02 21/09/2010
Good....good.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me