Page 1 of 1
Isnt..... [CLOSED]
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#1 Posted: 19:38:54 11/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Wouldnt spyro and cynder have to be together?
If spyro,cynder,and the guardians are the only dragons..... otherwise the dragon race is done for *is shot*
Oh no its happening already!
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
arathyne Blue Sparx Gems: 607
#2 Posted: 21:47:47 11/02/2008
we dunno whether there are other dragons out there. We are just gonna have to see.
---
Cynder FTW! smilie
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#3 Posted: 00:12:34 12/02/2008
There might be other dragons out there (I hope so; it'd be awesome to have my theory about the different dragon races given some credence smilie). But Spyro and Cynder are pretty much destined to be a couple. The laws of the epic story and film cliches apply strongly to this series and all the evidence has been given for Spyro/Cynder.
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#4 Posted: 12:46:16 12/02/2008
If the Guardians and Spyro and Cynder are the last dragons then the DRagon race is pretty much stuffed anyway. You need a breeding population of 200 hundred or more to maintain adequate genetic diversity or else all the dragons would be freakin inbred.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#5 Posted: 17:16:58 12/02/2008
I am sure that if their world without any evil for quite some time, dragon numbers would increase, even with only one pair of breeding dragons.
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#6 Posted: 22:00:38 12/02/2008
If the dragons reproduce in another way besides the way we do here, there's hope for them if they're the last dragons alive.
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#7 Posted: 06:25:13 13/02/2008
Ummm, if the eggs come out of know where, which appears to be the dominant belief, then the dragons are under no threat from extinction, they'll just keep coming.
But if the dragons do reproduce in the most common biological fashion then I wonder what another the DM wanted Cynder might have been.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me