Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer / Ripto's Rage > Glitch Guide For This Game Is In Construction.........
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Glitch Guide For This Game Is In Construction.........
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4193
#101 Posted: 20:18:56 13/09/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, we all have different opinions on the issue. (And I highly respect yours, Felines.) But, the answer will never be truly known unless the game designers all came together and told everyone the real reason why. But, yeah, I see what you mean. And yeah, it will take some time before I get to be a Yellow Sparx. But, I'm in no hurry to get there.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
undertow25 Green Sparx Gems: 324
#102 Posted: 21:21:58 13/09/2009
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
Well, given the fact that this is SUCH an old game, I'd assume that their techniques in making this game are a whole lot different than the way they make them now. But yeah, I understand, Felines. The glitches just seem to keep on coming and coming with no end in sight!

Oh, and thank you, "undertow25" for commenting on it. And a belated welcome to DarkSpyro by the way.

Oh, and on a side note, Felines finally has 1000 gems exactly to become a Yellow Sparx. Great job, Felines! (I still have a ways to go before that day comes. Only 240 gems to go!)

Thanks, and you're welcome.

There are a lot but I'm glad most of them don't intefere with regular gameplay. The only one I remember that really messed me up was the egg glitch in YOTD.
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#103 Posted: 23:20:45 14/09/2009
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
Well, we all have different opinions on the issue. (And I highly respect yours, Felines.) But, the answer will never be truly known unless the game designers all came together and told everyone the real reason why. But, yeah, I see what you mean. And yeah, it will take some time before I get to be a Yellow Sparx. But, I'm in no hurry to get there.

Now there is a Gold Sparx, but even I need to work out hard to get it. Well, returning to what we were saying, I don't think the chances of them to reunite is scarce, with a lot of time since the game appeared it may be hard for all those group of people to reunite again, since a lot of things could happened from that time to now, unless one single person of a small group present the reasons. I don't know, but I think some glitches aren't on purpose.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#104 Posted: 22:42:17 22/10/2009 | Topic Creator
And the day has come for the final update for the Crystal Glacier Glitch Guide Section!!!! (*Breathes Sigh Of Relief*) I am so glad that this level is finally done and ready to be published. Along with this publication, I also need to note that I slightly edited the Negative Gem Glitch ones earlier in the guide. I forgot to include one key step in performing this glitch, and I decided to do this along with this short publication. Here's the last glitch for Crystal Glacier. If you want me to, I can republish the Crystal Glacier Levels as a whole instead of leaving it scattered in its current state. Hope you enjoy it!

78.) Crystal Glacier Proxy Jump:
Note: Requires good timing, and a great deal of patience.

This is a glitch in where you will be able to get on top of the platform directly after getting across the chasm without having to jump on top of the little village-like guys for help. Okay, to perform this glitch, first get Spyro across the chasm to the other side of the area where the villagers are trapped in ice. Free all of the villagers, then quickly run to the opposite side toward the wall. Then, position Spyro so that he is in a position in which be directly behind one of the villagers who will make the steps. When the villager gets to the spot where they are supposed to latch onto the wall, Spyro should launch into the air unexpectedly. You should be now able to reach the platform where you first meet Zoe without having to use the villagers as steps. (Make sure to glide there after triggering the proxy jump, though.)

79.) Getting An Enemy Stuck:
Note: Requires one particular enemy not
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZtjNpjZGRc

This is a glitch that will allow one of the horned bunny-like enemies to get stuck in the water. Now, before you can perform this glitch, you must remember that one of the enemies you encounter the second time you meet Zoe (the one closest to the bridge) must not be killed! Okay, now for the glitch. Simply walk to the end of the level (if you already haven’t) until you reach the area with the bridge. Now, get as close to the right-most edge of the platform and walk straight. This should cause the horned bunny-like enemy to charge you. Take one hit point from either the enemy charging you or from the acid-like water to your right, and jump out. If done right, the enemy should now be infinitely stuck underneath the bridge.
---
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:13:13 24/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#105 Posted: 23:59:23 25/10/2009
Crystal Glacier surely have a lot of glitches. But that last one, I saw it on YouTube some time ago. Honestly, why inventing that specific glitch? The only thing you win is spending less seconds to reach the other part of the level.

Well, I don't know if this is my favorite level, I should play the game again to come up with the answer, but what I love about this level is George the Snow Leopard.
---
#106 Posted: 03:16:02 26/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks Felines for your feedback. It's nice to have people like you who appreciate my work. I am just so relieved to be done with this level finally. I don't know why this level took so long to write. I guess I was either bored with this level, or wasn't having a lot of inspiration. But, now that this is done, I'll probably do Skelos Badland Glitches in this level. There's probably not as many glitches as the previous level, but hopefully I can make some more progress on this so I can at least finish Autumn Plains either this year or next year.
To answer your earlier question on why I included the Proxy Jump in this level in the Guide, it was probably because it was just something I thought might spark peoples interests when they read the guide, or was probably necessary to include every glitch in Spyro 2. Yeah, I have to agree with you on this glitch, Felines. It's pretty lame and doesn't really have a lot of benefits, but after all a glitch is a glitch, no matter how small. (*Huh, I just quoted Dr. Seuss.*)
---
#107 Posted: 20:29:10 26/10/2009
Haha smilie Dr. Seuss, I like his work. But back on topic, that last glitch, I bet that a lot of people found it by accident. Maybe wondering what can happen if Spyro get's in those guy's way. I remember doing it once.

I think Crystal Glacier is the level with the most glitches, for what can I see. But Skelos Badland have some as well. I think I made one once. It has to do with those flying guys that spit fireballs at you, but I don't remember how it was.
---
#108 Posted: 21:59:56 22/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I agree with you Felines. Crystal Glacier is pretty glitchy and the number of glitches in this level is the 3rd most by my count (tied with Summer Forest) in this game (based on the number I've written in the guide). The glitchiest level by my count is Aquaria Towers so far (with 12 glitches total). But all of that can change with new glitch discoveries, as well as my continued work on the guide. And who knows? Maybe one day Crystal Glacier will be the glitchiest level in this game?
---
#109 Posted: 01:39:03 29/11/2009
Hmm... I don't know about you, but I think that levels with water, like Aquaria Towers like you said, are the ones with more glitches. I know that because in Enter the Dragonfly, all the glitches that I have made, water is there. And Evening Lake in The Year of the Dragon, I made a glitch where water is present.
---
#110 Posted: 08:42:07 29/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, all of the Spyro games that they made for the Playstation 1 and Playstation 2 all have swimming glitches in them. I think the other consoles with these games also have the glitches too, but I'm not entirely sure.

P.S. I'm talking about Spyro The Dragon, Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer/Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon, Spyro 4: Enter The Dragonfly, and Spyro 5: A Hero's Tail. All of these have Spyro swimming, and all of them have swimming glitches in them. I'm not sure if the handheld games have swimming glitches on them, and the Legend Of Spyro series has no level with Spyro swimming, so those are omitted from the list of games with swimming glitches.
---
#111 Posted: 18:00:52 29/11/2009
Don't remember if I made that glitch...
---
#112 Posted: 00:20:22 15/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Update On Glitch Guide: I will be continuing my work on the Glitch Guide soon. I've been very busy and have had no time whatsoever to work on it. But, I'm really hoping to get some major progress done over the next couple weeks (due to Winter Holidays). I will also be adding two new glitches to the Aquaria Towers list that I recently found. That means I'll have to edit some stuff at the beginning (the numbering of the glitches, the glitches that correspond with the others, etc.)
---
#113 Posted: 20:16:28 22/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, I'm currently editing some of the earlier glitches I wrote in the Guide. (Now don't worry, it's the exact same thing you've read previously, except I'm eliminating all of those repetitive question marks and exclamation marks.) I'm going to edit all of the numbering as well soon (since I found two new glitches, like I said earlier, in Aquaria Towers). So, besides that, there's nothing new to update. I'm currently finished writing the two glitches I found in Aquaria Towers, and am still working on Skelos Badlands. Don't worry, I'll get an update in as soon as possible. Thank you to all of my fans who have been so patient in the updates of my work.
---
#114 Posted: 22:23:53 25/12/2009
No need to hurry. Finding glitches can be hard. And since I am posting now, Merry Christmas smilie
---
#115 Posted: 04:52:56 28/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Thank you Felines for being so patient with me on my writing of my Glitch Guide, and wishing me a Merry Christmas. Sorry for this being so late, but Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Winter Solstice, Happy Boxing Day, Happy Ramadan, etc. In general, Happy Holidays to you too, Felines. And also tell Crush, if you get the chance to talk, I wish a Happy Holidays as well. (I'm having difficulty talking to Crush since I'm not on a lot anymore.) But yeah, thank you again for being such a loyal friend, Felines.
---
#116 Posted: 06:08:43 28/12/2009
You are very welcome smilie Friends like you are pretty scarce. Well, don't worry about Crush, she is not showing as often as before, but she sometimes PM's me, and I will make sure that she get's your message. Now you, don't feel hurry, take all the time you want. It is your time after all, and anything you need, you can come to me and ask me if I can help smilie
---
#117 Posted: 05:57:42 30/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Well, I believe I finally got around to deleting all of the excess exclamation marks and question marks from the guide. If there is any that I've missed, please feel free to inform me so that I may correct it. Okay, so even though I haven't been working on the Skelos Badlands section of the guide lately, I've got something to hold you guys over until the next update. I've just completed adding the two glitches I recently found in Aquaria Towers. (Glitch #54 and #55.) I also believe that I've fixed the numbering for the glitches and the numbers for the reference glitches as well. But, if I'm wrong, please make sure to tell me so that I may be able to fix it. Hope you enjoy this late Holiday Gift from me on this latest updated edition of the Glitch Guide. And don't worry, I'll make sure to complete the Skelos Badlands level before long.
---
#118 Posted: 22:57:26 30/12/2009
Say, I have been noticing something lately, the easiest glitches to find are the ones involving water.
---
#119 Posted: 01:27:01 31/12/2009 | Topic Creator
I guess Insomniac forgot to double check potential glitches when making the game. Or maybe it was because of the system they used in making video games back then. Whatever the true case was, I hadn't really noticed that either. Nice find, Felines!
---
#120 Posted: 04:24:27 02/01/2010
I am not that good with glitches like you are, but the ones I have found by myself are always involving water, which means that they are the easiest. And I have notice that the levels where you have lately have been working on they is no water. Those are harder, don't know how you are so good at it.
---
dragonboy135 Blue Sparx Gems: 691
#121 Posted: 04:20:08 21/01/2010
nice smilie thats exactly what i need thanx so much.
---
is it possible that you can move the world... is it possible to jump the stars...... is it possible... that im thinking? smilie OMG thats new!!!
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#122 Posted: 05:31:37 21/01/2010
hello! awesome guide!
#123 Posted: 20:19:30 22/01/2010
Quote: dragonboy135

What you need?
---
#124 Posted: 01:10:55 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Felines
Quote: dragonboy135

What you need?

He/She's probably talking about the Glitch Guide, Felines. Or something like a new place to find glitches or something.

Side Note: I am almost done writing the section of Skelos Badlands for Spyro 2. Then, either I'll decide which level to write, or I'll let you guys decide the level instead. (The choices for the levels are going to be Zephyr, Breeze Harbor/Harbour, and/or Metro Speedway.)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:05 25/01/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#125 Posted: 01:24:47 25/01/2010
breeze harbor/harbour
#126 Posted: 00:23:50 26/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the suggestion on what level I should do next, GamingMaster_76.

Glitch Guide Update:
I've finally completed all of the Skelos Badlands glitches. It's surprising how few glitches were in that level. Well, after writing this recently, I think that I'll take a mini break from writing it. This is mainly because I want more people to get the chance to vote on which level I should do next. Also, I want to work some more on my Spyro Story in the Fandom Section as well. I've promised to work on it, and haven't done much writing for it. So, yeah, that's pretty much it. Well, I hope you guys enjoy this next section of the guide!

Skelos Badlands Glitches:
80.) Lava Lizard Egg Challenge: Getting Across Without Using The Bridge:
Note: Requires the Double-Jump technique.

This is a glitch that will allow you to get to the area with the lava lizard challenge without having to cross the bridge. To perform this, first enter the level if you haven’t already. Then, make your way toward the bone-like platforms straight ahead of you. Jump up them, and make your way toward Lumpy (the guy who gives you the lava lizard orb challenges). Now, before you jump down onto the platform, make sure you don’t talk to Lumpy otherwise the glitch won’t work. Glide over to the platform, and then head over to the right. You should now see a small sliver of land that you can walk on. (This “sliver of land” is the area that is directly to the right of one of the bones in the bone-like arch. From here, you should be able to see that Spyro is to the right of Lumpy.)
Walk along this sliver of land, and then position Spyro so that you are at the edge of the platform without falling off, and are facing the lava lizard challenge. Now, Double-Jump, glide, and hover toward the lava lizard area’s platform. If done right, you should have been able to land on the other side of the area without having to use the bridge. However, once Spyro is over here, the lava lizard challenge will usually start. But don’t worry, if one of the cavemen dies during the challenge, Spyro will still spawn in front of the bridge in the lava lizard area that still remains unopened. To undo the glitch, simply either complete the first orb challenge to cause the bridge to unroll itself, or simply Double Jump and glide or simply glide back the way you came.

Note: You don’t have to land the jump in order to trigger this glitch. If you get close enough to the lava lizard platform and trigger a lava lizard coming out of its egg before Spyro die, you will somehow still be able to spawn on the other side of the area directly in front of the rolled-up bridge.

81.) I’m King Of The World 2!
Note: Requires the Double-Jump technique.

This is a glitch in which will allow Spyro to get on top of the level of Skelos Badlands. First, head toward the end of the level until you are at the area where you get/got the orb for putting together Ooga’s friend back together, and where you can obtain the “Ancient Bone Talisman”. Next, head to the right toward the bone-like platforms and jump, glide, and hover (if need be) along them until you get to the last bone-like platform. Then, turn to the right again, and jump, glide, and hover toward the rock-like platform. Continue heading along these rock-like platforms until you reach the last rock-like platform. (You should now be on a rock-like platform directly above another rock-like platform in which you obtained or still need to obtain the mystery jar.)
Now comes the trickiest part of the glitch. Position Spyro so that he is right next to the righter most rock-like wall, and is also parallel to it. Then, activate the Double-Jump technique, glide, and hover (if need be) to try and land on top of rock-like wall. A tip to help you get up here is to move the D-Pad/Analog Stick slightly to the right at the same time you are making this jump. If done right, you should have landed on a flat segment of land on top of this rock-like wall. Now you can use this extra height to truly explore Skelos Badlands! (Such as getting on top of the first skull in the level that originally lead you through a tunnel, or getting on top of the skull directly above the area with the sinking platforms, and which you could only get to using the Invincibility Gadget and jumping up the “lava stairs”.)

82.) Behind The “Bone Gate”:
Note: Requires the previous glitch (glitch #81), the Double-Jump technique, and that you have not destroyed the “bone gate”.

This is more of a unique trick than a glitch that you can do using the previous glitch (glitch #79), but it’s still fun to do. Okay, here’s a note that you need to know before doing this glitch. You must make sure that you have NOT destroyed the bone gate-like wall inside of the tunnel. (This is the area where one of the bone dudes who has stolen one of Ooga friends’ bones is located.) Now, here’s how to perform the glitch. Perform the previous glitch all the way until you are at the part where you are on top of the rock-like structure. Now, jump over to the next rock-like ledge, and carefully move Spyro along the top of this section, without falling off, until you reach a section of land that suddenly juts up.
Now, turn to the left. You should be able to see some of the mountains that are in the background for this level. However, you should be able to see a very small mountain amongst these taller ones. This is where you need to go to perform this “glitch”. Simply double-jump, glide, and hover (if need be) toward this particular mountain, and you should be able to land on top of it. (Note: If you have trouble finding this mountain, a trick to help you find it is that you should be able to look beyond the mountains, you should see the first skull with the tunnel. This area where you look beyond the mountains is the area with the small mountain.)
Finally, you can either Double-Jump and Glide to the right, or just Glide to the right until you reach the area behind the bone gate. (Make sure that Spyro is still outside of the level while you are gliding.) If done right, you should have successfully been able to get behind the bone gate. To get out of this predicament, simply Super Flame the wall, charge it three times, or pause the game and hit, “Exit Level”.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:14:02 24/04/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#127 Posted: 20:02:17 26/01/2010
WOW, now that is awesome. You could make walkthroughs of glitches. There are walkthroughs of how do you finish a game and complete the tasks, but no glitches, at least not as detailed as that, and not that many. Now, I was going to sugest you find glitches in Zephyr, since it's one of my favorite levels smilie
---
#128 Posted: 21:27:28 26/01/2010
ive seen a YoTD glitch guide...

wow, who new glitches could be so detailed? smilie
#129 Posted: 03:45:34 27/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, I try to make them as descriptive as possible in order to prevent others from having problems when they want to perform a previous glitch in the Guide. And also, that Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon Glitch Guide is what inspired me to create this guide. (Since this was one of my favorite games, and one where I had found a lot of glitches. So I thought, why not?)
---
#130 Posted: 04:59:06 27/01/2010
yeah, i like this one better too. im not much of a fan of YoTD.

and its really a great idea. these kinds of things might bring the games bac to life a little.
#131 Posted: 17:13:31 29/01/2010
Yeah, I like glitches because if you are way too bored of the same game, you can peform that glitches and have a good... odd moment smilie
---
#132 Posted: 22:48:14 29/01/2010
lol XP

i love glitches, because umm... berecause i do! smilie
#133 Posted: 01:25:34 30/01/2010
Oh, not the exact reason of why?smilie
Anyway, the only glitches I always manage to find involves water.
---
#134 Posted: 01:26:19 30/01/2010
I KNOW HEAPS OF GLITCHES..

oops capslock XP
#135 Posted: 01:30:36 30/01/2010
Maybe you can help SG2008 with the site smilie
---
#136 Posted: 01:32:16 30/01/2010
but i USED to know heaps...

hey, is teh 'fly out of skatepark' glitch from YOTD in enchanted towers true? if so, what's the other world like?
#137 Posted: 01:48:34 30/01/2010
Oh yeah, I remember performing it once, but I don't remember how or whensmilie You can check the internet, wikipedia or something.
---
#138 Posted: 01:49:20 30/01/2010
i have trid, and i cant find ANY videos for it D,:
#139 Posted: 01:54:20 30/01/2010
Oh, sorry... hmm, I hope I am not confusing it with another glitch involving air. But hey, I think there is a video section right here in the site, maybe you can find it there.
---
#140 Posted: 01:55:28 30/01/2010
I HOPE SO.

oops a caps. XP
#141 Posted: 18:56:07 01/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: GamingMaster_76
but i USED to know heaps...

hey, is teh 'fly out of skatepark' glitch from YOTD in enchanted towers true? if so, what's the other world like?

As far as I know, I don't think there is a 2nd world in Enchanted Towers. Ever since that guy wrote that particular glitch, I have seen no one online has been able to perform that glitch. Yet, I've seen ET skating glitches, which are just glitches in which Spyro is able to get outside of the level temporarily.

Glitch Guide Update:
I'm going to take a little break from writing the glitch guide so that I can work on my Spyro Story. I already got the premise of it written, but I still need to revise it. When I publish the next section for my story, then I'll start writing a mix of both the Glitch Guide and the Spyro Story I'm working on. Thank you fans for being so patient with me in my writing and influencing my writing as well. Without you guys, I wouldn't have been inspired to write as much as I already have. Thank you guys again!
---
#142 Posted: 20:27:21 01/02/2010
You're welcome, but hey, take your time. Those two forums of your really requires a lot of work.
---
#143 Posted: 20:30:26 01/02/2010
Quote: Felines
You're welcome, but hey, take your time. Those two forums of your really requires a lot of work.

yeah. i agree.
#144 Posted: 21:08:25 15/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Update: Okay, since I posted the next section of my Spyro Story, I've decided to write the next section of my Glitch Guide. The next level that I'm writing for this Glitch Guide will be...(*Insert Drum Roll Here*) Zephyr! Also, the next section will include yet another glitch I forgot to include in Aquaria Towers (the glitchest level I've written in this guide so far), and a new glitch I found in Hurricos. So stay tuned!

Edit (2/17/10): I also forgot to include 2 other glitches (besides the ones I previously stated) that are also going to be included in the next update of my Glitch Guide. The other glitches I'm going to mention will be new Autumn Plains Glitches and another glitch in Crystal Glacier. So, it might be a little while before I get to updating this guide. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Side Note: I know this is a few days late, but as of February 11th, this has been a 2-Year Ongoing Project!
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:25:15 21/02/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#145 Posted: 02:27:58 21/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Update: I have just completed the Autumn Plains levels new glitches and have worked a little bit on Zephyr's Glitches. I will be currently working on completing all of the other levels with the new glitches found, continue working on Zephyr's glitches, and will try to add video descriptions to some of the older glitches I've written.

Side Note: Also, if you would like to help edit my Glitch Guide, you could make sure the links to the videos work as well as make sure my numbering for all of the glitches are right.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:32:12 21/02/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#146 Posted: 06:18:06 21/02/2010
Oh gee, you really take this serious. Yo're doing a great jobsmilie And speaking of that, do you know what is the glitchiest level of the game?
---
#147 Posted: 02:00:43 23/02/2010 | Topic Creator
As far as I've written so far, the glitchest level in Spyro 2 is Aquaria Towers with a total of 15 total glitches in it alone. In second for the glitchest level is actually a tie between Sunny Beach and Summer Forest. (Both have 11 glitches.) Here's the list I've made while working on the guide numbering each levels total number of glitches. (Note: This list is subject to change, although it is correct where it stands right now.)

Number Of Glitches Found In Each Level Of Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage/Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer:
Aquaria Towers: 15 Glitches (1st)
Sunny Beach: 11 Glitches (T-2nd)
Summer Forest: 11 Glitches (T-2rd)
Crystal Glacier: 10 Glitches (3rd)
Zephyr: 7 Glitches (T-4th)
Hurricos: 7 Glitches (T-4th)
Idol Springs: 6 Glitches (5th)
Colossus: 4 Glitches (T-6th)
Crush's Dungeon: 4 Glitches (T-6th)
Autumn Plains: 4 Glitches (T-6th)
Skelos Badlands: 3 Glitches (7th)
Glimmer: 2 Glitches (T-8th)
Ocean Speedway: 2 Glitches (T-8th)

EDIT: I have finally updated all of the glitches that I neglected to include previously when writing my guide. If you would like to read some of the new entries, please go to the following entries in the Guide: 13, 30, 58, 65, 66, and 77. Phew! Now that this is out of the way, I can finally get to some work on Zephyr's glitches.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:57:29 23/02/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
#148 Posted: 09:42:32 23/02/2010
I wish you good luck with Zephyr. I'm saying this now because I won't be on as often. smilie
#149 Posted: 00:37:31 24/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: GamingMaster_76
I wish you good luck with Zephyr. I'm saying this now because I won't be on as often. smilie

That's too bad, but I understand your situation. But just so you know, we'll all miss you when you're gone, and will be very eager awaiting your full return to this site. (Oh, and also, thank you for the comments on the Glitch Guide.)
---
#150 Posted: 04:30:41 04/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Update: I've been very busy the last 10 days, and haven't had much time to get to working on the Glitch Guide. (It's also the same issue I've had in getting to writing some more of my Spyro Story.) But, to reassure you, I have begun working on it for a little bit, so the next section of the Guide should be coming out soon. Thank you guys time again and again for being so patient in waiting for me to write this. I really appreciate it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:31:49 04/03/2010 by SpyroGamer2008
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me