Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > can someone to look over chapter rough drafts for my story
Page 1 of 1
can someone to look over chapter rough drafts for my story [CLOSED]
RubyWings91 Blue Sparx Gems: 738
#1 Posted: 02:48:54 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
I am making a story on the fan fiction section of this site. I am currantly searching for volenteers to look over the rough drafts of future chapters that I write.

My story is called Weaknesses. It is based off of the STD Spyro series. The only story from the old series that I excluded was Shadow Legacy. I've never played it, so I feel that I don't know enough about it to properly weave it into my story.

I need anyone who can check on things like spelling, grammar, staying in character, staying true to the world original series is placed in, plot holes, detail and anything else necessary in a story.

Thankyou for devoting some of your time to read and consider my request.
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#2 Posted: 15:12:40 05/09/2010
i like it and the bottom is my tail

in the last game when spyro and cinder were playing were or when do you think they are?
to me i think think this is what happened
in the last spyro game u see spyro and cinder playing in the sky , so i think that when the earth came together spyro and cinder went back in the past and fallen in love with each other. than some thing happens to cinder so spyro has to get all the powers of the dragon to bring her back from the dead but the elder dragons stopped him,because he was getting to power full so they kicked him out, spyro was now turning evil and his new name is dark master!!!! awwww man what a twist
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me