Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Where would you live in each Spyro game?
Page 1 of 1
Where would you live in each Spyro game? [CLOSED]
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#1 Posted: 11:39:07 03/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry if there's already a topic like this.

If you could live anywhere in each game, where would you live and why?

STD: Dream Weavers homworld. I'm a terrible daydreamer and pretty imaginative, so I'd probably fit in. And I love levels up in the sky.

GtG: Either Autumn Plains world or Dragon Shores. Autumn plains would never be too hot or cold (not being baking hot like summer, or freezing like a snowy winter) and it's a pretty peaceful place with portals to some nice worlds, and it has that secret whirlwind to the high tower with a nice view.

Fireworks Factory, or any one of the homeworlds. The Super Bonus Round is cool too, but I'm not sure it's my ideal home-type place.

[b]ETD:
Cloud 9. Again, I love levels in the sky.

SOI: Either the Autumn homeworld or the Spring one, or the place with the llamas- because it's in the sky.

SOF: Sunny Plains homeworld, I can't remember any other places I like.

A: The library place. So many books to read.

AHT: Cloudy Domain, it's one of my favourite levels of all the games. Probably wouldn't be the same without the music, but still a really nice place. It could see myself sitting on a platform somewhere, writing...

SL: Dragon Village. Nice place to live and decent neighbours. Plus it's really close to the beach for summer.

F: Dragon Castles, only place I really like out of them all.

ANB: Tall Plains. Nice weather and climate, and the Atlawa aren't bad neighbours, though I wouldn't be involved in any of the worshipping shrine gods thing.

TEN: White Isle. It's so mysterious and magical, and the Chronicler lives there (he's probably my favourite TLoS character).

DotD: Warfang. Places like Avalar and Twilight Falls are nice, but there's not decent place to live- no proper houses (I can't imagine how the cheetahs feel in winter in those huts). And there's no shops/market nearby to get food, which there will be in a big city like Warfang, and there's less protection in a crisis (in Warfang they had the army and one cannon, which is better than a few cats with swords). Plus it's full of dragons.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:02:43 04/09/2010 by Cynderfyre
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#2 Posted: 13:14:11 03/09/2010
I've only played five Spyro games so far so I'll just write down the ones I played.

ETD: Um I guess where start because it's like Chinese themed.

AHT: Oh at the beach (sorry forgot name of place) I would live there because I love the ocean.

ANB: The Dragon temple because I like how it is and I love the statue.

TEN: White Isle because I love the music there almost as much as the Valley of Avalar music.

DOTD: Valley of Avalar because I love it's music and how peaceful it is. I actually flew around the level for quite a while because I loved the music.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Omikron Dragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2227
#3 Posted: 14:02:13 03/09/2010
STD: Magic Crafters ( I love mountain scenery)
GtG: Autumn Plains ( with a beautiful twilight sky mystic castle with high tower where you can have an amazing view of the scenery, and peaceful ambient music makes this place so mystical).
YotD: Dunno

DotD:Valley of Avalar (same reasons like Cynderfyre and StartheDragon77 said).
---
"Life is one long process of getting tired."- Samuel Butler
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:04:32 03/09/2010 by Omikron Dragon
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#4 Posted: 16:16:57 03/09/2010
Dead Space: Aegis 7 with the Necromorphs. smilie

Needs to be more specific. smilie
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#5 Posted: 16:51:15 03/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay, I changed it XD
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#6 Posted: 19:40:57 03/09/2010
StD: Gnorc Gnexus. Seriously, you may knock it, but it has a functioning and perfectly serene dock/harbour, so there must be nice little habitation spots dotted around.

GtG: Idol Springs always looked great, as did Metropolis. Maybe Zephyr, if I could handle the heights.

YotD: Sheila's Alp, mostly, for the fact it has nice houses already. I could tolerate a spot at Bamboo Terrace, too.

EtD: Honey Marsh, just...Honey Marsh.

SoI: Not really anywhere, it looks harsh. @~@

SoF: Same deal as SoI.

SF: Dragon Castle actually looks like a nice little cozy home.

SA: Not played, can't comment.

AHT: Crocovile Swamp or Costal Remains. The former for the ace architecture, the latter for the sea view.

SL: The swamp-type area Bianca lives, forget the name now.

LoS: Not really remembering any of the places. :/
---
Eh.
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#7 Posted: 20:50:21 04/09/2010
STD: Dream Weavers. I absolutely love that world.

GTG: Winter Tundra. I love the cold smilie

YOTD: Charmed Ridge. Or rather, where the Cat Wizards dwell smilie

ETD: Dragon Realms, I guess.

AHT: Costal Remains!

LOS: Valley of Avalar, or the Enchanted Forest. They were the only two places I really cared about from the series.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me