Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > GRAVITY THE SCEPTILE: A Sceptile's life
Page 1 of 1
GRAVITY THE SCEPTILE: A Sceptile's life [CLOSED]
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#1 Posted: 19:31:53 01/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Hey Everyone smilie Time for my second Fan Fic story! Im doing this Fan Fic on a Sceptile Pokemon called Gravity who struggles through life as she needs to run from Trainers. Im still planning the rest of the Fan Fic, Chapter 1 tommorow after school

CHARACTERS (SO FAR)

Name: Gravity
Pokemon: Sceptil
Level: 89
Wild or caught: Wild
appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Other: She has defeated every pokemon she has ran into, that is why she is such a high level
moves:
Leaf Blade
Solar beam:
Giga drain
Rock Tomb

PROLOGUE
Gravity charged forwards and jumped, dogding Ice beams with Blasted at her. She landed in the path of an ice beam, she opened her jaws and blasted the Ice Beam away with a solar beam!
"Quickly! Empoleon, use water Pulse!" Cired a trainer, an Empoleon stood infront of the trainer. The impoleon responded to the trainers command with a head-on Hydro pump, Sceptile charged towards the water pulse and smashed into it, she held her head down and pushed forwards, she managed to push forwards slowly towards the empoleon.
"Im gonna try catching her" the trainer said, he threw a ultra ball at Gravity. Gravity shrieked, jumping out of the Hydro pump and flung herself at the untra ball! She flipped around and smascked the ultra ball away with her tail. The Empoleon suddenly blasted another hydro pump at her, she pushed down on the hydro pump, slowly pushing down towards The empoleon! There was an explosion
who had won the battle?............
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:55:17 02/09/2010 by cynder 9999
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#2 Posted: 22:16:40 01/09/2010
sounds cool. smilie
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#3 Posted: 15:56:19 02/09/2010 | Topic Creator
I typed the Prologue
---
Leaving, For good..
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#4 Posted: 22:54:11 03/09/2010
awesome. please continue. smilie
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#5 Posted: 08:23:37 04/09/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 1
JUST ANOTHER SCEPTILE

The explosion cleared and revealed the empoleon laying unmoving on the ground, gravity stood over the empoleon
"Empoleon! Return" The trainer cried, returing his empoleon to a pokeball.
The Trainer threw out another pokeball, revealing a Luxray.
Gravity growled and quickly responded with a solar beam with caused the Luxray to fall back, right after she did that, Gravity leaped forwards and hit the luxray several times with a leaf blade! The luxray blasted Gravity off with a Thunder blast and got up weakly. Gravity ran forwards towards the luxray and jumped over it, she clung onto a rock wall behind the luxray! Gravity quickly slashed the wall with a leaf Blade and the wall began falling, She quickly jumped off and watched as the Luxray was hit by the rocks and fainted.
"Return, Luxray!" The trainer hissed, becoming frustrated. The Trainer threw out a ultra ball releasing haunter
"Huanter! Use Sleep powder then Dream eater!" The trainer cried, The haunter floated forwards and sprinkled gravity with sleep powder, Gravity quickly fell asleep. The haunter laughed and blasted a black ball around Gravity! Gravity slowly got up . sleeping powder does not effect me for so long because i AM a grass type Gravity thought, she got up and leaf bladed the Haunter before blasting the ghost pokemon with a solar beam! Gravity jumped up and kicked the haunter to the ground before hitting endlessly with leaf blade, the huanter soon fainted
"NO!! That was my last pokemon!!!" The trainer cried, returning haunnter before running off towards the nearest town.
"SUCKA!!" Gravity laughed and began running into the forest. Gravity jumped up and springed off trees as she ran when she stopped and turned, seeing ripples in a near pond. Gravity walked to the Pond.
"This pond seems to be disturbed" She said, looking deeper into the pond, she saw a portle and shock her head
"i must be seeing things" she laughed, she continued walking through the forest. She did not know it, But she was being watched by a pokemon so strong that is was believed to not exist, but the Pokemon DID exist
The pokemon was.........GIRATINA.........
---
Leaving, For good..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:27:11 04/09/2010 by cynder 9999
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me