Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What's Your Favorite Version...
Page 1 of 1
What's Your Favorite Version... [CLOSED]
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#1 Posted: 03:14:12 29/08/2010 | Topic Creator
...Of Spyro? Which do you like better? STD? ANB? DOTD? AHT? ETD? Here you can discuss which version of Spyro you think was the best.

My favorite: I like the animation of AHT the most, but the voice of STD the most.

Least Favorite: Spyro looks like a dinosaur in ETD... I just don't like it.
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 03:37:42 29/08/2010
All of them. That way there is no debates between the styles.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#3 Posted: 03:38:39 29/08/2010
/'\ aw. no conflict=no fun
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#4 Posted: 03:43:43 29/08/2010
In terms of just video games smilie ? Well in that case I like the original design of him in the First Trilogy. For his voice, that's tough because both Carlos and Tom did a good job of bringing out Spyro's character in full IMO.

But personally I like Spyro's design on paper instead of in the games. My avatar for one is what I really like. I like the way Spyro looks there, and I also like the way Spyro looks, I believe its page 7, in the TEN Art gallery. There's a line drawing of him in the background, IMO, he looks cool there.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#5 Posted: 04:37:07 29/08/2010
Quote: Zackeio
In terms of just video games smilie ? Well in that case I like the original design of him in the First Trilogy. For his voice, that's tough because both Carlos and Tom did a good job of bringing out Spyro's character in full IMO.

But personally I like Spyro's design on paper instead of in the games. My avatar for one is what I really like. I like the way Spyro looks there, and I also like the way Spyro looks, I believe its page 7, in the TEN Art gallery. There's a line drawing of him in the background, IMO, he looks cool there.

I like those pics too!
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
#6 Posted: 05:32:28 29/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Yes, agree with you too!
---
FluffyDragon Red Sparx Gems: 62
#7 Posted: 14:02:48 29/08/2010
DotD. smilie
#8 Posted: 19:14:36 29/08/2010 | Topic Creator
He was cool in DotD, but in one of ther versions of it he looks like a saber-tooth smilie

[User Posted Image]
---
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#9 Posted: 20:19:59 29/08/2010
I like all of them too.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#10 Posted: 20:21:14 29/08/2010
Insomniac Style. ETD style is really similar to it. AHT style looks fine, but the poor VA kinds detracts from it.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#11 Posted: 20:25:28 29/08/2010
The original, StD Spyro is my fave.

I also like AHT Spyro when he looks mad, like in Crash Twinsanity too.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#12 Posted: 20:27:08 29/08/2010
Quote: Aura24
All of them. That way there is no debates between the styles.

Same here.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
DeathStar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#13 Posted: 20:37:19 29/08/2010
Both. I don't know why people always have an argument about it. How does it help?
---
"oh sweet sweet sounds of 80s synthesizers, alleviate me...."
#14 Posted: 20:38:32 29/08/2010
Probably just for the fun of creating a heated debate between Old and new Spyro fans who like one side of Spyro.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#15 Posted: 21:59:26 29/08/2010
My favorite Spyro is the one in A Hero's Tail and Shadow Legacy
#16 Posted: 23:20:18 29/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I only created this topic because I wanted to here other people's opimion. And I love how spyro looks in AHT, by the way!
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#17 Posted: 00:17:45 30/08/2010
I honestly get bored of the Insomniac games after a while. With TLoS, I find myself playing them over and over again, so I'd say all of the LoS games. Just my opinion though. (:
Eternaly Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1092
#18 Posted: 23:54:49 30/08/2010
Quote: Queen_Cynder
He was cool in DotD, but in one of ther versions of it he looks like a saber-tooth smilie

[User Posted Image]

whoa what one is that!?
---
I <3 UNICORNS.
#19 Posted: 01:18:34 31/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I dunno... I found it in the DotD image gallery
---
Wylrin Emerald Sparx Gems: 3784
#20 Posted: 01:29:46 31/08/2010
When it comes to appearence, Spyro from Dawn of the Dragon looks the most accurate to me, since his wings actually look as if they are able to support him.

However, when it comes to personality, I prefer Spyro from A New Beginning. In my opinion, Spyro in Dawn of the Dragon does not have as much emotion, it seems as if saving the world is all that really matters to him. Also, he loses all of his sarcasm. It is as if he went from a child to an adult in the three years he slept. This is only my opinion, however.

But no matter what, Spyro will always be awesome! smilie
---
"A real intelligence agent has no ego, no conscience, no remorse. Only a sense of professionalism."
- Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
#21 Posted: 01:32:46 31/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Yes, Spyro will always be awesome. smilie smilie
---
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#22 Posted: 08:22:58 02/09/2010
I'm pretty sure everyone knows which design I like.... xD
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#23 Posted: 14:14:42 02/09/2010
Quote: Eternaly Spyro
Quote: Queen_Cynder

[User Posted Image]

whoa what one is that!?

That would be the mobile game.... Where Cynder is afraid of heights smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#24 Posted: 15:30:27 02/09/2010
Quote: Wylrin
When it comes to appearence, Spyro from Dawn of the Dragon looks the most accurate to me, since his wings actually look as if they are able to support him.

However, when it comes to personality, I prefer Spyro from A New Beginning. In my opinion, Spyro in Dawn of the Dragon does not have as much emotion, it seems as if saving the world is all that really matters to him. Also, he loses all of his sarcasm. It is as if he went from a child to an adult in the three years he slept. This is only my opinion, however.

i completely agree smilie
#25 Posted: 15:57:52 02/09/2010
Quote: Darby

I agree as well. It's possible that Spyro lost his innocence when he turned into Dark Spyro and was upset that he was unable to control himself when he was about to turn on Cynder and Sparx. That's probably how he was acting so serious in DotD.
---
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#26 Posted: 16:25:33 02/09/2010
My favorite would have to be the original Spyro, original Voice Actor, Original Game. The Spyro in the Legend of Spyro Series, as most say, had an awful voice. Some say he sounded wimpy, I say he did not have enough Heart and didn't sound joyful enough. He was always, one might say, gloomy or suprised...
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#27 Posted: 01:37:16 03/09/2010
Quote: Malefor0001
My favorite would have to be the original Spyro, original Voice Actor, Original Game. The Spyro in the Legend of Spyro Series, as most say, had an awful voice. Some say he sounded wimpy, I say he did not have enough Heart and didn't sound joyful enough. He was always, one might say, gloomy or suprised...

Agreed. ;3
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#28 Posted: 01:40:14 03/09/2010
Quote: Aura24
Quote: Darby

I agree as well. It's possible that Spyro lost his innocence when he turned into Dark Spyro and was upset that he was unable to control himself when he was about to turn on Cynder and Sparx. That's probably how he was acting so serious in DotD.

I third this.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#29 Posted: 01:51:45 03/09/2010
I love Spyro in ALL his forms. <3
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me