Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Legend of Argo: The Next Generation (Working on the Warrior Cats world!)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
The Legend of Argo: The Next Generation (Working on the Warrior Cats world!) [CLOSED]
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#51 Posted: 03:19:39 29/09/2010
You know, you just kept posting and posting and posting for a while. I think it's awesome, the story, and I Like the intro song. pg24 made an anamation of cats, so she could help you with that.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#52 Posted: 22:22:22 29/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks, and no its not PG who made that. It was Night Owl.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#53 Posted: 00:46:02 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
.....GOSH DAMN YOU WRITTERS BLOCK!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#54 Posted: 13:21:03 16/10/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: Writers Block is still not finished but i'll try and make stuff up as I go.
---------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 4, Teens. (part 5)

They soon entered into a very cloudy sky. The reason was, well, they wree in a cloud. When Crystal's family and/or Arron traveled to diffrent worlds on dragons, they appear in clouds. So that way regular people or animals from those worlds don't see them. "Go to the usuall Wyvern." Crystal ordered.
Wyvern nodded and flew to the spot. It was behind a hedge where they heard a starnge barking sound in the distance. Even though there was no dog near by or far away...or barking for that matter. "Well, lets go to the Wolfson's." Arron said.
Then they heard someone clearing thier throat. Crystal and Arron looked behind them and saw that Wyvern was doing it! "Oh right. Forgot you." Crystal said.
She did the same thing from before with her pendant, the only thing was that it was green. Also it had a human voice that sounded like Wyvern a little bit, whispering in there. Crystal used all her might and threw it a Wyvern! Instead of hurting Wyvern, it acually turned him human! He had blonde hair, green eyes, and a green shirt with base caprees. "Well lets go." Wyvern said, and they headed out from behind the hedge.
X X X

Soon they arrived at the Wolfson's. It was any normal Suburban house. It was base in color with a white trim. Then it had a blue door with flowers on the side of it. Crystal walked up and rang the doorbell. Then came a small girl voice that said, "I'll get it!".
When the door opened, a small girl with blonde and dark black hair came out. She looked around 6 years old. She had a red skirt with leggings under and long sleeved yellow shirt that the sleeves reached to her wrists. "Hi guys!" The small girl squeaked.
"Hi Monica." Crystal replied.
"May we come in?" Arron asked politley.
Monica nodded and opened the door wider and stepped to the side so Crystal, Arron, and Wyvern could get in. They steped inside and saw a living room filled with an orange couch, a blue chair, and some woodedn tables, lamps and of course a TV.
"Can we see Nero?" Crystal asked.
Monica nodded. "Hes out back with Idan, Lily, and Julie." She replied.
Crystal and Arron looked at each other. They only heard of Julie but not Idan and Lily. They ran outside to the backyard and found that Nero, Julie, and another boy and girl playing soccer. Nero spotted them and waved. "So I see that the Pendant heroes have come to save us!" He laughed out to them.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#55 Posted: 01:52:02 26/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4, Teens. (Part 6)

Crystal and Arron looked down at thier pendants. Of course, they knew they had the same one on every day but sometimes its just an honor to even look at it! Some people just thought it was an ordinary necklace but they were wrong. Who would think something so small can carry a big responsiblity....like the whole entire universe?
"Nero, who is this?" A blonde haired, britsh boy asked.
It was probably Idan, Crystal thought. For Crystal was right, because Nero replied, "These are my friends Idan, that live in another wor- city, no state! I mean country!"
"Theres no use hiding it Nero, might as well tell them." Julie brought up.
"But they just met them!" Nero protested.
"Julie is right." Arron pointed out. "I can sense the world aura in them. They must know the stories."
The gingered haired, british girl nodded, probably Lily. Idan just blinked.
"What..stories?" He asked.
Everyone stared at him. "What?" He asked, getting creeped out.
"You mean you don't know?" Lily asked.
"His parents was probably not at the war." Julie guessed.
"He probably dosen't who his real father is!" Arron said.
"Should we tell him?" Nero asked.
"You're not sure yourself, Nero." Lily pointed out.
Idan just stood there, angry and conffused. Crystal just watched, her mind going from one place to another. What if Idan's father and mother wasn't at the war? Who was Idan's father and why was she sent here in the first place? Then she thought of something birlliant. She opened her mouth to say something but Arron, Nero, Julie, and Lily were just budiling about Idan. "STOP IT!" Crystal finally yelled out.
Everyone stopped and looked at her, surprised. Except Idan, who looked slightly amused. Crystal blinked in sudden scilence then nodded at Idan and Idan nodded back as to say in thanks.
"Now, let Idan speak." Crystal said.
Everyone looked at Idan, eager for what he had to ask. He ran his head thorugh his messy blonde hair, thinking. Then he finally asked, "Whats this about a war?"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#56 Posted: 23:15:23 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
You know what I really don't understand? This is an EVERYTHING fanfiction! It should be interesting because it has stuff people like in here! Everyone just ignores tthis story! Also, people read it but they don't fricken comment! I need critques (sp?)! Ideas on worlds! Anything! I just need help. *sniffles*
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#57 Posted: 22:52:14 09/11/2010 | Topic Creator
OOS: GAH! STUPID WRITTERS BLOCK! Why does it come to me after every part?!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#58 Posted: 15:14:37 14/11/2010 | Topic Creator
OOCL Writters block gone. :3
------------------------------------
Chapter 4, Teens. (Part 7)

"Well....its a long story but...Nero, mabey we should go inside your house to tell." Crystal said, turning to Nero.
Without hesitating, Nero nodded and walked inside his house with everyone following. Once they got inside, Nero's mom, Virgina, gave them pizza rolls to snack on and they walked inside Nero's room. It was very neat and it has pictures of cars and Star Wars posters. He had a normal bed and a desk to work homework on and a TV. Everything was normal. Everyone got a place to sit. Nero sat on his bed, Lily and Julie sat it Bean bags, Idan sat on the desk chair, Arron sat in a moon chair while Crystal just stood since she didn't feel like sitting. She took a deep breath and started.

"Its was many years ago. A girl named Erica, with her friends Noah, Austin, Ferris, and Ryan, had ambulets or what me and Arron call them, Pendants. There were many colors. Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Green, and Black."
"Hey! Thats only six. You listed only 5 people." Idan interupted.
"Hang on, im getting there." Crystal said, a little agrivated. "Now, the sixth Pendant, or the black one, belonged to an evil man named Ambegon. He acually made them with his brother Argo," She added.
"But you see, something happened to Ambegon and made him evil when he died. Eventually, when Erica found them, he returned as a spirit and killed her parents. She swore from that day, she would find and kill Ambegon. These pendandts were something special. They could be able to control Aura, shapshift the wearer into anything they chose...and most of all....travel to diffrent worlds."
"Soon, Erica, Austin, Noah, Ferris, and Ryan or 'The 5' traveled together, to round up everybody from all diffrent worlds. Most people agreed, but somepeople didn't go becuase either they refused to fight...or they weren't discovered yet." Arron suddenly broke in.
"Ambegon was a blood-thirsty man and would do anything to take over the universe of worlds. He was very powerfull but so were the Allies...which were us." Lily then said.
"The 5 were captured...except Erica who was decided to die and then she got to her full power." Julie continued.
"Golden angel wings bursted out from her back and her eyes were pure gold." Nero decribed.
"Wait...what was this power called?" Idan suddenly asked.
Crsyatl looked at Idan with cold eyes and then whispered, "Gold Aura.".
She looked through the window and up to the clear blue sky. "She defeated Ambegon and everyone got back to thier normal lifes. They told stories of it but they never gave it as part of thier life story. But my mom told me Ambegon will soon return and try to take over again." She said.

Then there was a knocking at the door. Everyone turned to see Wyvern standing at the foot of the door way, "Crystal, your mother is here."
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:32:13 23/12/2010 by TheFlyingSeal
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#59 Posted: 16:01:58 14/11/2010
It's great!smilie 5 stars!smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#60 Posted: 16:03:11 14/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Why thank you :3 Im finnaly get to go to the first world YAY! Guess what it is...just guess. :3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#61 Posted: 16:04:54 14/11/2010
I have NO idea!smilie You could use the country I was born in.Just a suggestion.And,you're welcome.
---
#62 Posted: 16:07:17 14/11/2010 | Topic Creator
United States? England? LOL. No. I'll give you a hint...its made by Erin Hunter.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#63 Posted: 16:34:12 14/11/2010
I have NOOOOO idea.I was born in Bosnia and Hetzergovina.I think I spelled it right.Not sure.Here's how you say"Hi,how are you?"

"Zdravo,kako si?"
---
#64 Posted: 16:36:28 14/11/2010 | Topic Creator
You really don't?....Or are yoou just joking?smilie

Really??? Wow....never heard of it. smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#65 Posted: 16:39:46 14/11/2010
The Lake?I got no idea here,girl!

And yes,really!Awesome,right?You could use it and I could help.Just a suggestion.
---
#66 Posted: 16:42:53 14/11/2010 | Topic Creator
No no no no. see, thhis emplies the Fanfiction. Worlds means like....a place is a video game, book or movie that has a good enough plot line. You'll see what I mean later.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#67 Posted: 16:44:25 14/11/2010
Oh,okay.Nevermind then.I can't help.I got no idea.
---
#68 Posted: 23:22:51 21/11/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: One of the RP's reminded me to continue on this. :3
------------------------------------
Chapter 4, Teens. (part 8)

"What?! She didn't tell me she was coming!" Crystal exclaimed, flabergastured.
"No need to shout." A cool voice said. Wyvern stepped aside and showed Crystal's mom, holding a bunch of necklaces in her hand.
"Hi mom." Crystal replied shyly.
"Hmm, I knew this is how the scene was going to be." Erica observed as she walked in the room.
"What do you mean?" Lily asked.
"I'll tell you later. Now, I will call your name and I will give you something special." She said.
Erica had a face as if she was thinking, then said, "Julie."
Julie looked around the room and came up.
"Julie Skywind. You are given a great resonsiblity. One that will cost your life if you don't take care of it well. Do you accept it?" She said.
Julie glupped then though. Then she nodded confidently. "Yes." Julie replied.
"Then I grant you the power of Enthusiasm. Take part in this carefully, for it is powerful in the Legend of Argo." Erica finished, putting a yellow Pendant around Julie's neck.
"Next..is Lily." She said.
Lily came up, surprised. She just met Crystal's mom now, how would she know her name?
"Lily Potter. You are given a great resonsiblity. One that will cost your life if you don't take care of it well. Do you accept it?" Erica repeated.
"Yes."
"Then I grant you the power of Skill. Take part in this carefully, for it is powerful in the Legend of Argo." Erica replied, then put the Orange Pendant around Lily's neck.
"Idan."
Idan stepped up, having the same though as Lily.
"Idan Tyler. You are given a great resonsiblity. One that will cost your life if you don't take care of it well. Do you accept it?"
Crystal huffed. The ceremony was almost done, but it was sure a pain to get through. But then she remember how honered she felt getting one of the Pendant.
"Yes." Idan replied after thinking.
"Then I grant you the power of Intellegence. Take part in this carefully, for it is powerful in the Legend of Argo." Erica put a green Pendant around Idan's neck.

Then Erica turned to Nero. "Nero." She called.
Nero stepped up, excited.
"Nero Wolfson. You are given a great resonsiblity. One that will cost your life if you don't take care of it well. Do you accept it?"
"Yes"
"Then I grant you the power of Strenght. Take part in this carefully, for it is powerful in the Legend of Argo." Erica then put the Black Pendant on Nero's neck. Erica finished and looked at everyone in order from Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Green, and Black. "Leadership." She said looking at Crystal.
"Spirit." She looked at Arron.
"Enthusiasim." She looked at Julie.
"Skill." She looked at Lily.
"Intellegence." She looked at Idan.
"And Strenght." She looked at Nero.
The she looked up into the sky.
"I call upon these pendants ancestors and hope they aprrove and guide my chocies to the path they must take. and deafeat the darkness by thier side." She called.
Suddenly all the pendants shined brightly, almost blinding Crystal, then a shot of rainbows colors shot up into the sky.
Soon everything was back to normal. Nero looked around, excited.
"Wow, this all happened in my room."
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:08:35 06/01/2011 by TheFlyingSeal
#69 Posted: 18:38:28 27/11/2010 | Topic Creator
FIRST ANIMATION!

Okay anyway, this is a character you will see later but is related to Crystal.

His name is Blake "Scar" Lancey.....yea...injoy:
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#70 Posted: 16:52:11 11/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4, Teens. (part 9)

"Now come, I want to show you something." Erica said. She walked out of the room. Crystal knew what her mother was doing...but what world? She heard whispering behind her and tried to make out what it was.
"What is she doing?" Lily asked.
"I don't know, but something important, im sure." Idan replied.
Everyone followed and saw that Crytsal's mother was outside in the back. They gathered around and looked at her, curious to see what she had to show.
"In these pendants have great power," She started. ", they have the power to control Aura," her mother then form an aura sphere in her hand and threw it up as it exploded into tiny bits. Nero widened his eyes in awe and surprise.
",can make us shift into any animal we chose, but only for good." Erica then was surrounded by a swirl of colors. The colors dissapeared, a dog was left in it's place. It was a Greyhound. Suddenly the Greyhound started to change back to a human quickly, but not quickly enough to see what happened. The ears sinked in the head and became human ears at the side. The snout sinked in with just a nose left, the fur turned into skin with clothes and the tail was gone. The eye shape changed and it started to stand. Suddenly her mother was back to her regular form. All that didn't change was the a strange birthmark that was on her chest. "Since I am a descendant of the 5, I can be able to do all that. I also can travel to diffrent worlds." She smiled slyly.
"Worlds? Like planets?" Idan sudenly asked.
"Sort of. Have you ever wonder what happenes when you travel to New York Idan?" Erica asked.
"Yes. I go into a plane, and fly here to New York. Lily is in the same plane." He replied.
"And who else?" She asked.
Idan stood there, thinking. "The piolt." He replied, yet hesitated.
Erica shook her head. "There is no piolt and that airline dosen't exist." She said.
"Of course it does! Why wouldn't it exsit when we could travel saftey in it?!" Lily broke in.
"Because it's one that the 5 made so people in diffrent worlds that dosen't have the power, see one another because of the war," She said.
Idan and Lily looked at each other, surprised.
"Now, We will go to a world that will help you harness these skills and help you work together." Erica continued.
Nero then raised his hand.
"Yes Nero?" Erica called.
"Umm, what world is it?" He asked,
Erica smiled slyly. "You'll see."
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:35:52 23/12/2010 by TheFlyingSeal
#71 Posted: 22:28:17 22/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5, Warrior Cats World. (Prolouge)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Retreat, SwiftClan! Retreat!" A Silver she-cat called.
The group of Clan cats turned quickly and ran into the bushes. Foes from the other Clan couldn't catch up, they were too fast.
"Giving up already Velvetsoul?" A black tom cat purred.
"SwiftClan will never surrender!" A Gray tomcat spat.
Suddenly, Velvetsoul put up her tail in front of her warrior.
"There are many battles we can win Pebblesplash. But not this one." She meowed. "You may have defeated us now, Sporefur, but you will never defeat our spirit inside!"

Velvetsoul soon walked away, and flicked her tail to Pebblespash to follow. Soon a small, white tomcat came up. "The Clan is safe, Velvetsoul." He meowed.
"Thank you Hailpaw." She meowed. Velvetsoul looked back and saw a dissapointed warrior looking at the winning Clan. Soon he twisted his head foward, his tail lashing feriously. Then he trudged to follow the two cats.

Meanwhile, a golden she-cat was looking up into the stars on a rock that seemed to touch the sky. Then she heard movement behind her. She turned her head slowly, as if she was tired...and stressed. "Yes, what is it Whitepad?" The cat meowed.
"The warrior, Mousetail, is badly injured, but he is healing up nicely," A raspy, yet femine voice, meowed. Soon a black cat with white paws and muzzel came up with pericing blue eyes from the shadows.
"I see. Thank you Whitepad....have you seen any sign from StarClan?"
"Not yet Lynxstar. But after this battle, we just might." Whitepad rasped, climbing to the old leader.
Lynxstar sighed. "It's only times like this when I think i'm too old to be leader."
"Sometimes, I think as well too. But we must keep moving on." Whitepad said.
"That, you are true Whitepad." Lynxstar meowed.
Whitepad nodded and looked up in the sky with Lynxstar to see a blue object hurtling in the sky. Suddenly her fur bristled and her eyes widened. She heard clicking, like a clock an old warrior, and friend, showed her. Then she saw a cat hiding in the tree's of glitering stars with an iluminating glow from his eyes. It was pale gray, a strange color for an eye. Suddenly, a male voice that sounded in her head that said, A green sign will come, and the son of time will save the forest.

Suddenly Whitepad cliked back into reality and breathed hard. "Whitepad, what's wrong?" Lynxtstar urged.
"I just gotten a sign from StarClan. I don't reconise the voice who told me this prophecy, but he told me something for sure," Whitepad looked across the forest that seemed to stretch for miles.

"A green sign will come, and the son of time will save the forest."

---------------------------------
10 Legend of Argo point's to try and guess who the son of time is.
20 Legend of Argo point's to try and guess the blue thing in the sky.

Legend of Argo points are things that help you get further into the story, and I can secretly tell you whats going to happen next, depending on the points. You must tell me the answer to what I ask through PM. So that way, no spolier for readers! :3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:37:01 23/12/2010 by TheFlyingSeal
#72 Posted: 20:08:23 24/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5, Warrior Cats World. (Part 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whoa!" Idan yelled.
He felt his skin start to change into fur, and he felt like he had a third arm on his backside. Why did I sign up for this? He thought.
He looked to his left and saw his friend, Nero, falling as well. He saw what was happening. Nero was turning into a cat! Was he turning into one too? He hoped not. Idan looked around and spotted a small patch of white and blonde. That was Crystal. See, she didn't have white hair, but her cat form was probably white fur. He looked around seeing Lily and Julie turning into a cat as well. Then he saw Arron, turning into a gray cat. Then he saw Mrs. Lancey, Crystal's mom, turn into a bright blue, yet silverly she cat. Weird fur color for a cat. Everyone seemed to enjoy this free-fall of death. Well, not everyone. Just Idan a Lily seemed terrified. Julie seemed surpsingly happy. Idan could tell Nero has done this before, but what about Julie? Sure, she's met them, but only once.
"OWW!" Idan then saw Arron hit the ground, he looked around the swirl of colors and saw that they were vanishing!
"Oh cr-" THUMP! He hit the ground.
He moaned in pain, and when he finally came too, he looked around and saw cats all around him, lying in moaned positions. Only a white cat and a blue silverly cat was standing up.
"You need to work on your landing guys. Unless you don't want to be here." The white cat snickerd.
"Thats enough Crystal!" The blue cat snapped.
Crystal snorted. Everyone started to stand up weakly, Arron and Nero stood up the fastest. Idan tried to stand up, but fell a few times. Then he looked down to his paws.
What the?
Paws? Then he looked to his backside. He gasped and yelped. A tail! He was a cat too!
"Theres no need to be worried Idan." Erica purred.
"Are you sure? Im cat when im not supposed to be. And were in a forest, a million miles away from home!" He snapped.
"Acually more. You should know by know that we're in a diffrent world." Crystal pointed out.
"Great.." He heard Julie mutter.
"Well, let's head on. We must meet Lynxstar." Erica suddenly meowed.
Everyone started to follow, no questions asked. Crystal's mom was thier only hope to getting back. Lily walked by Idan and stopped. "Lynxstar? A weird name for a cat." She mummbled to him.
"I know, but we're cats. How weirder is this going to get?" Idan mummbled back.
Lily nodded and walked on. Idan took a step and suddenly, THUMP! He faceplanted on the ground. Erica turned back and ran to Idan's side. "That's the personality of the Green Pendant. When they first turn into a 4 legged animal, they fall and faceplant on cold, hard ground," She described as if it was a memory.
"Are you alright?"
Idan stood up and finally was able to stand without falling. "Im fine, thanks." He meowed.
Erica flicked her tail to a black cat with white spots and it came running to him quickly.
"You okay buddy?" It asked.
Idan relised the cat was Nero. "Yea, I'm fine. Thanks."
"Nero, I want you to stand by Idan untill we reach camp. If he falls, lift him back up again and keep trying." Erica ordered and turned around to lead the group again.
"Camp?" Idan asked.
"Who knows." Nero rolled his eyes.
They walked on slowly, Idan had fell on the way but stood right back up and kept going. Sooner or later, he was able to walk on his own, but very slowly. He didn't fall, but he needed to watch where he was going, for if he triped, he would fall again.
"We're here." Crystal suddenly said, excited.
"What do you mean 'here'? I don't see anything!" Julie spat.
"Ah, but smell. This is the first lesson for you to harness your powers and adapt to your srroundings." The mother replied.
Idan saw everyone take a sniff and he took a sniff as well. Suddenly, he smelt something foresty, yet he knew what it was.
Cats!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#73 Posted: 22:50:04 24/12/2010
Nice!smilie
---
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#74 Posted: 17:52:57 26/12/2010
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#75 Posted: 18:53:15 26/12/2010 | Topic Creator
"Cats?" Lily questioned.
Suddenly, a cat jumped out from behind the bushes and tackled the young ginger cat. Everyone gasped and Nero snarled. Idan saw that the cat was a small, black and white cat. Crystal seemed happy.
"Briarkit? Is that you?" She asked.
The small tom turned and met the gaze of Crystal. "Snowkit! I'd though I would never see your white coat again! And Auraheart! It's great to have our old queen-deputy back! By the way, it's not Briarkit anymore. It's Briarpaw." Briarpaw greeted.
Then he turned to the ginger cat. "Sorry, errr...."
"Lily" Lily replied scornfully.
"Lily? Another kittypet, isn't she?" Briarpaw said to Auraheart.
"Now wait just a minute!" a gray cat spat. "We are NOT kittypets.....what ever that is..." He added a little embarrased.
"Kittypets are cats that are kept by Twolegs...pets." Auraheart replied.
"Wow, you must have a whole grammar connected to your kind! Thats fantastic!" Idan exclaimed.
Snowkit nodded. "I think we are all kittypets." Nero piped up, playing along.
Lily opend her mouth to protest then closed it. Idan then knew that if a human or, what Auraheart called humans, 'Twolegs', to be cats. Eventually, they were invited in the camp. They saw cats of many kind working in the hard, hot sun. Idan felt weird because before, they were playing in the snow, now they are in the cool, and hot summer breeze.
Suddenly, a golden she cat with two star patches on her cheecks and lynx like ears rna up to Crystal's mother.
"Auraheart! It's great to see you again!" She greated and nuzzled Auraheart.
"It's great to see you as well Lynxstar." Auraheart nuzzled as well.
Then she saw Crystal. "And look how big Snowkit has gotten." Lynxstar meowed, and nudged Crystal.
"You know, she's 13 moons and so are her friends." Auraheart whispered, pointing her tail to the gray cat, which was Arron, a pale ginger she cat, which was Julie, and Lily, himself, and Nero.
Lynxstar nodded and walked up to a very big rock in the center of the field, or 'camp', of cats.
"Let all cats old enough to catch thier own prey, gather here beneath the Highrock for a Clan meeting!" Lynxstar announced.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
FireFlight99 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#76 Posted: 19:12:43 26/12/2010
Awesome! smilie
---
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies~Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, The Beatles.
#77 Posted: 00:14:01 27/12/2010
i don't get it.....i mean i don't understand warriors.
#78 Posted: 00:20:34 27/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Ehh, theres things that you would know, things that you won't.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#79 Posted: 01:09:05 27/12/2010
I don't understand warriors.....never read the books,
#80 Posted: 01:11:51 27/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Its a good series. You should read it. Anyway, it will explain, don't worry.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#81 Posted: 01:14:05 27/12/2010
...................uh huh.
#82 Posted: 20:06:35 06/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6, Warrior Cats World (Part 3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idan watched a chain reaction. Once Lynxstar called the meeting words to start, cats started to gather in the center of the field, below the High Rock. He watched intently. Once all of the cats, or at least thats what he thought, was outside buddling about whats going on, Lynxstar yowled of scilence. The cats stopped.
"We are here to welcome our old residents. Auraheart and Snowkit!" Lynxstar pointed to his friend Snowkit and her mother with a flick of her tail. All the cats cheered. Was Auraheart something special? Idan heard a mummbling of a old gray tom, an elder, say "Its great to have our old Deputy back. She's not a Queen anymore! If Snowkit is old enough to be an apprentice, so must be Blackkit."
Ther it was again. He knew Queen was a pregnat she-cat but what was a Deputy? And who was Blackkit? He dissmissed the thought and kept watching.
"They have also brought friends." Lynxstar finally added after the shock and happiness of the Clan.
He smiled weakly, knowing what she was talking about. The Clan cats turned and looked at Snowkit's friends. Then a gasped came from one of he cats. It was an old she cat with black furand white paws and , muzzel. She also had blue eyes. Nobody seemed to hear her and the strange part was...she was looking right at him. He was starting to get scared untill she paddedaway quickly into one of the dens alone. Idan blinked and looked at the surrounding cats. Lynxstar used another powerfull yowl of scilence and again, the Clan stopped chattering.
"Now it's time to appoint new apprentices. Snowkit, please come foward." She ordered.
Snowkit padded out into a small patch of the clearing and cats slowly started to move out of the way for the ceremony.
"From this moment, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Snowpaw. Auraheartheart, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a brave and trusted warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice" Lynxstar used the words for what they call, and Apprentice Ceremony. Auraheart came out from the crowd and touched noses with her daughter. That was probably the ending. He had to remember that when it was his turn.
"Gray tabby, come foward." Lynxstar said.
Arron shakely stepped up, nervous. Nero rolled his eyes.
"From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Cinderpaw. Pebblesplash, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a strong and spirited warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice" Lynxstar said the words again and Cinderpaw touched noses with a gray tom. Auraheart smiled at the tom and Idan tipped his head. What relationship did this young warrior had with her? They walked away and soon Lily was called up.
"From this moment, until she has earned her warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Sunpaw. Velvetsoul, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a balanced and skillfull warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice" A Silver she-cat walked up and touched noses with the firey apprentice.
Next was Nero. But when he came up, the black cat who gasped suddenly went right up on the High Rock and whispered in Lynxstar's ear. Everyone was confused, and then Lynxstar nodded and the she-cat went down again.
"From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Starpaw, because StarClan has send a message to Whitepad that he will never be a leader, but a friend to one. Cloudfur, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a Strong and True warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice" A white she-cat with green eyes came up and touched noses with Starpaw.
Idan was then confused at his name. Was he ending suffix of a leader's name was 'star'? Probably. He finally knew who the old she-cat was. Whitepad. But what rank was she? Probably a warrior. Was she a special kind? And what was StarClan? He would ahve to ask his own mentor later.
Julie was next.
"From this moment, until she has earned she warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Skypaw. Tumblefuzz, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a brave and enthusiastic warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice" The tan tabby tom walked up and touched noses with Jullie. He suddenly relized that he was watching so intently, that he couldn't hear the cheers that sounded his friends new names. "Snowpaw! Cinderpaw! Sunpaw! Starpaw! Skypaw!"
All was left, was him.
"Cream tom, come foward."
Idan stepped out into the clearing, so dizzy that he was about to faint. But then he gathered strenghth again.
"From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Brownpaw. I will mentor this young apprentice, in hoping that I will pass my knowledge and wisdom as well as our new Mentors for our new Apprentices." She yowled and climbed down to touch noses with him. He felt scared and touched his nose with the leader, now his mentor. "Its alright,everything is going to be fine." She whispered in his ear.
But somehow, Idan knew that this not going to be fine.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
FireFlight99 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#83 Posted: 20:19:41 06/01/2011
Awesome :3
---
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies~Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, The Beatles.
#84 Posted: 20:37:31 28/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7, A Hero is Made (part 1)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brownpaw was walking among the darkened woods. He had just finished learning the territorys with his mentor, Lynxstar. He learned about the diffrent Clans; EmberClan, StreamClan, and BlizzardClan. He didn't know why though, but Auraheart, Snowpaw's mentor, seemed to think deeply about each Clan. Espicaly Ember and Blizzard. He didn't think about it for long though, and went back to camp with his mentor.
Starpaw, Cinderpaw, and Skypaw were there, already finished with the patrol before Snowpaw, Sunpaw, and his. He saw them playing with a ball of moss and he felt like playing with them. But he soon figured he was to tired and went off to the Apprentice's den. He curled up in his bedding, and remembered the smells on that day. He didn't like cats, but he was starting to reconsider. Soon, a wave of sleep fell right over him.

"Come back here!" Brownpaw laughed as he chased a mouse.
He pounced and landed on the cold and lifeless ground, with a warmth under his paws. He caught it! He caught the mouse! He picked it up with his claws and looked at it's light brown fur, like his but lighter.
"My first catch," He meowed triumphantly
Suddenly, he heard a strange noise that made him drop the mouse. He was furious and stood up, his fur neck bristling with fury.
"Alright! Who's there!?" He ordered.
In the shadows, he saw a cat like figure, but couldn't make it out. Instead, he just laughed.
"Alright Nero, you can come out now." Brownpaw mewed.
The response didn't come, yet the figure was still there. Brownpaw saw it flick it's tail as to gesture to follow. He looked around and had no choice, but to follow. As he followed the strange figure, he wondered if it was a spirti from StarClan. A mystic Clan that lived in the stars. Basicly, a Clan's form of Heaven.
He heard story's of spirits of dead cats going into alive cats dreams to tell them warning of the up coming future. Was this what's going on?He heard a craking noise and saw the spirit was gone! The only thing left was the cave that Lynxstar explained about. It was the cave called the MoonCave. Inside it, was a giant glitering stone, called the Moonrock. He was told that Leader's go there to receive nine lives, and medicien cats go to Share tounges with StarClan.
He never acually been there, but he would like to see the stone. He gasped as he heard the strange whispering of words. The son of Time, will save the forest.
He twitched his ears to the cave and relized the wrods were coming from inside it! He slowly took steps foward and went inside the dark cave. The words kept repeating as he got more frightened.
After a while, he saw a glittering light at the end of the cave. He seemed hypnotised by its aluminating light. He took one step closer, but then the ground under his paws crumbled, and he fell in the deep abyess.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#85 Posted: 00:59:32 02/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 7, A Hero is Made. (part 2)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Brownpaw screeched.
Then he landed on the rocky surface. Was he alive?
He moved his legs and saw that thye were unaffected. Did he even have an injury? He stood up completly and saw that he had no possibal injury. Brownpaw looked up and saw nothing but darkness. He must have falled 100ft! But why wasn't he hurt? Not wanting to fall again, he started to walk more careful this time.
Out of nowhere, a shine filled the dark cave. Brownpaw looked back untill he ajusted to the light, then looked at the source. He gasped at what he saw. It was the MoonRock! He started to run to it untill he heard a padding of paws. Then he arubtly stopped and his fur bristled.
"Who are you? Show yourself!" he hissed.
All that came was a laugh. Brownpaw was confused. It didn't sound like a threatning laugh. It sounded amussed.
"Who are you?" He repeated, a little less threatning this time.
"You have a strong spirit Idan," The shadow meowed.
"How do you know my name?" Brownpaw asked.
"Let's just say, I have been watching you," though Brownpaw couldn't see it, it seemed as though the shadow had winked.
"Watching me?"
"From the heavens," It said looking up.
"Wait a minute, cat's don't call StarClan the 'heavens'...are you a Twoleg- I mean....a human?" Brownpaw asked. He couldn't help but having a relationship with this strange male-cat. The cat purred.
"Well...yes, I was. But right now, I can only communicate you in a cat form like yourself," the cat started to step foward, and was about to go in the light. But he hesitated and stayed back.
"I am here to give you a message, and tell you of allies you are about to meet. You will soon meet a group of three cats that seem to have a connection to you. Invite them into the camp," Brownpaw nodded.
"And the message?"
"Hmm? Oh yes!" the cat cleared his throat. And he started to speak in a strange, disorted voice.
"A green sign will come, and the son of Time will save the forest," it started to echo as the shadow started to dissapear.
"Wait a minute! What does this mean?!" Brownpaw called despperatly, as he ran into the shadows.
But when he walked, the light followed. All he could see was the light above him as one star shined brightly in the sky.
He looked up to it and started to fainly hear another voice under the prohpecy.
It started to become clearer as the voice endned up being his own name.
"Idan...Idan!.....IDAN!"
"Nero?"
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#86 Posted: 21:20:01 07/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Tis a writters block.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#87 Posted: 16:48:27 26/03/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8, The Three Cats (part 1)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wake up you lazy tuff of fur!" Starpaw called.
Brownpaw woke up with a start and looked around scared. "Did I sleep-wait, it's dark out!" he whispered angrly at his friend.
"Haha, I know! But I want to show you something, follow me!" Starpaw whispered and ran out of the den.
"Nero? Wait for me!" Brownpw sprang up and quickly followed his awakener.
Brownpaw ran after his friend, thinking about what he was about to show. The dark sky made every thing seem somber, yet tranquil. The bright, green leafs were now dark as coal, for only a half-moon shone in the stary sky. Then, without a warning, he started to slow down in brambles. He was too busy admmiring the sky, that he hadn't notice Starpaw was leading right into the thorny plant. As the golden pins scrapped his fur and slapped him in the face, he watched for the contrasting, dark fur of his friend. Then, he saw sparkling light and his eyes gleamed. A hole was in the brambles and he squeezed his way out. Scratches and traces of thorn were in the friends fur, and they shook them off as best at they could.
Brownpaw turned to Starpaw and snarled. "Mousebrain! Why havn't you warned me there we brambles?!"
"Well, I thought you would looked where you were running at least," the spotted cat replied smoothly.
Anger bubbled up in Brownpaw.
"You could have warned me so I WOULD watch out. You know that I get easily distracted by sites!"
"Yes, but this is how I found out about it."
"So?"
"Why don't you look behind me?" Starpaw walked a little away from Brownpaw's veiw and sat down.
The cream cat looked up and saw the most beautiful thing in the world. It was a grassy cliff top near to an ocean. The stars seemed to spread for miles and miles, and he could be able to see constilations he never saw before. The world seemed to stop for a moment and felt his fur rising in comfort. He felt . . . right. He started to edge foward and sat down at the tip of the rock and looked up. The stars reflected in his eyes and one star, which he thogh as the northern, shined brighty out of all of them.
"Wow....Nero....How did you find this?" he turned to his friend, which was picking a thorn out of his fur.
"Wha-? Oh, well my mentor showed me it when we were hunting. He told me this is where they found Whitepad in the past,"
"Whitepad?"
"The Medicien Cat,"
"Wait, theres a Medicien cat? Like a Doctor?"
"Yes."
"Maybe I can be one..." he trailed off to look back at the sky.
He nor Nero didn't see it, but behind them was three pairs of eyes glowing in the bushes. One in peticular seemed to shine the brightest, out of shock and and thoughtfullness.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#88 Posted: 00:35:17 25/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8,The Three Cats (part 2)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brownpaw woke up the next morning back in the Apprentice Den. Last night, he spent neary 5 hours staring at the glittering stars. As a kid, he always had those Glow-In-The-Dark stickers in the shape of stars. His mum and father had helped him put them on the celing. He remembered how his father would somehow fall off the step ladder. He would say 'sorry' for a harmless mistake. His mum and him would always laugh. After a while, around the age of 8, he lost his father in a car crash. A drunk driver crashed into the car while his dad went to go to the hospital for work. He was a Doctor. He made up this story for Brownpaw go to sleep and be entertained. The character was about this alien from the planet of Galifrey. His name was The Doctor. Sometimes, Brownpaw wondered if it was his fathers ego for he was a Doctor and the character was a Doctor as well. The Doctor was said to be called a Time Lord. An immortal being from the unknown who can regenerate every time he died. He would change his appreance and personality altogether. He always travled with a companion and controled some sort of space ship called the TARDIS. His father told him it meant Time and Relative Dimension in Space. It looked like a phone box on the outside, but on the inside, it was so much bigger. Soon, Brownpaw had remembered everything up to the point of the Acient water martians and soon wondered how his mum was doing.
"Hey Brownpaw, uh, why are you staring off into space?"
He snapped back into reality and saw a spotted tom looking back into him with a confused and weired-out expression.
"Huh? Oh, hi Briarpaw. What are you doing today?" avoided Brownpaw.
"That didn't answer my questio-"
"Oh look! It seems my mentor is calling me from inside the Medicine Den! See you later, Briarpaw!" he meowed and padded quicky to the den to hide from the apprentice.
I can't tell him I was thinking of some Twoleg story! That would be insane! He felt bad for Briarpaw. He wanted to tell the secret to the small guy, but Snowpaw and Auraheart has kept it long enough. He even wondered who known it as well.
"Well...what do we have here?" he heard a voice rasp.
A bolt of shock electricuted him, and he couldn't move.
"I-uhh-"
"No need to explain. I actually foretold you of comming," from the darkness came a black cat with white paws and muzzel. Relazation flodded him. This, was Whitepad. She was the Medicine Cat. The Doctor of the Clan! Though something in her voice about him comming here told him it was more then visitng her den.
"Im sorry for disturbing-"
"Oh nonsense! Come and sit down with me by the beddings," she invited happily, flicking her tail to follow.
Brownpaw hesitated but then started to follow. He saw the moss beddings for the patients that were sick or injured. Maybe both. Then he saw two moss bedding next to eachother. One seemed to fit for the old she-cat. The other seemed small. Like for an apprentice.
"Uh, Whitepad. Do you have an Apprentice?" He didn't want to ask if she could have an Apprentice. She was to old to teach. Then again, who would take her place when she died?
"Oh, StarClan no! All the kits being born seemed to be interested in being a Warrior. Espically Velvetsoul's kits. Wanting to look up to their father and mother. Hmph,"
"I thought that Deputy's couldn't be Deputy if they kitted,"
"At the moment. Velvetsoul is only temporary Deputy. Now that Auraheart is back, she can go back and watch over her kits who are now Apprentices. Though, I fear Auraheart is expecting. I told her that I would check on her this afternoon. But now, she is Apprenticing Snowpaw. I am unaware of Blackkit, though I suspect he is at one of her traveling partner's nest," Whitepad monolauged.
Brownpaw stoped. Blackkit. There was that name again! Who was he? He suspected her was Snowpaw's brother and Auraheart's only son.
"It's a shame you can't have an Apprentice," he changed the subject, sitting down by the she-cat.
"Yes, it is about time. I am getting one soon," Whitepad winked.
"What do you mean?"
"Brownpaw!" a strong, yet femine voice called out. It was Lynxstar. She padded into the den and saw him and Whitepad.
"There you are. I need you and Snowpaw to go out and collect some moss. Gardennose is having a fit for having less moss then usuall," she ordered.
Brownpaw leaned over so he could see over the leader's shoulders. There, he saw Snowpaw waiting. She certainly didn't seem happy. Either she didn't like collecting moss, or didn't like him for being a clutz.
"Go now, Brownpaw," she ordered once more.
"Oh yes!" he walked out of the entrance. He then heard Whitepad and Lynxstar go deep into conversation.
"Are you ready?" Snowpaw asked with an irritated voice.
"Something wrong?"
"What? Oh, I just HATE collecting moss. First of all, I can't JUMP that high. Second, it's boring as hell!" she explained with a hateful tone.
Brownpaw laughed at the comment out of humor and relif.
"Good, I thought it was because I was such a clutz," he chuckled.
"No. That's normal for the holder of the Green Pendant. Always a clutz on legs that they are not familiar with. You seemed to get used to this one, but trust me. You will meet more forms with the same amount of legs but the feel to it is diffrent,"
Wait, there's more?! Bronwpaw thought, scared.
"Come on, let's get going."

(A/N: Hah, for readers who do not know Doctor WHo, you basicly know the whole plot of what's going on in the show. X3. Whitepad, you sneaky old fart. And yes, Velvetsoul had kits. You will see the father and more of the children later. LOTS of children. And is Auraherat REALLY expecting? Find out soon!)
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me