Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Legend of Argo: The Next Generation (Working on the Warrior Cats world!)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The Legend of Argo: The Next Generation (Working on the Warrior Cats world!) [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#1 Posted: 00:29:57 27/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Long ago, two twin brothers named Argo(are-go) and Ambegon (Oh-bhe-gone) where the first ever people to controll aura. A powerfull spirtuall spirt that is in all of us. But some of us can be able to controll it. The two brothers tried teaching the people to controll aura but couldn't. Then they found 5 more people born with the pwoer and now everyone was after them. So, the brothers has made 6 pendants. Red, blue, yellow, orange, green, and black. The 4 aura controllers where named Terra who got the green, Aqua who got the blue, Rai who got yellow, and Nickademious who got orange.
Theese pendants have ranks, Red is leader, blue is second, yellow is third, orange is fourth, green is fith, black is sixth. Argo has gotton Red and Ambegon is Black. They were able to shapeshift and go to other worlds like the world of Harry Potter or Spyro. Soon an evil has threatened the Aura beings and set a curse upon the ambulets that they can have the pendants powers when they take it of, thus having what is caled, an ambulets mark. But, you can only wear the ambulet a long amount of time to have the power, if you take it off while it's still giving you the power; you have a 3 day mininum to get it back on your neck or you die....no matter who you are. They defeat the evil but people are still after the aura beings. So all the aura beings got together and made a world where aura beings could rest in peace. During this proscess, teh black pendant coruppted Ambegon. He turned evil but he died as well as his fellow brother and aura beings. All the pendants spread in diffrent worlds and a new story starts to begin

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Characters:
Crystal Lancey (main): Red Pendant
Arron Denjore: Blue Pendant
Julie Skywind: Yellow Pendant
Lilly Potter: Orange Pendant
Idan Tyler: Green Pendant
Nero Wolfson: Black Pendant
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*November 15, 2012*

"Are we there yet?" Crystal asked.
"Not yet sweety, only a few mintues till we get to the castle." Her mother, Erica, said.
Crystal crossed her arms and huffed. Crystal had blonde hair that reached her should baldes. Her eyes where two diffrent colors, brown on the left and green on the right. Her face was thin and her body was also thin and small. "I hate going to the castle, there NOTHING interesting there." She complained.
"Well I heard they have a child named Arron and...hes you age." Erica said reading a book. Her mother had brown curly hair and brown eyes. Her body was like Cyrstals but taller since she was older.
"A boy? I already have enough to deal with John!" Crystal compained. Her little brother John laughed when he played with hi little bear.
"I know honey but Arron is a prince so he is very well behaved." Erica said putting her hand on Crystal sholder.
"I know...." Crystal said looking out the plane window. She was thinking about her father who was at war. As they got near, the red pendant on Crystals mothers neck shined.
"We're here." Erica said with a smile.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 19:04:05 06/01/2011 by TheFlyingSeal
#2 Posted: 00:43:27 31/08/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: I thought this song fit well with the story:

NOTE: This part of the sory is a fan fic of the Princess and the Frog movie by Disney.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal groaned. Great.... She thought.. The plane landed by a runwau a few miles away from the castle. "Come on Crystal, grab your backpack." Erica said and picked up John and exited the plane.
Crysal moaned and sluged the backpack on her back and followed her mother. They entered outside with a car waiting for them. By the car was a black woman with a tiara on. "Queen Tiana!" Erica called out.
"Nice to see you again Erica." Queen Tiana said.
"So what did you need this time?" Erica asked. Crystals mother owned the restrant, 'The World Cafe'. While Queen Tiana owned a restrant in New Orleans called, 'Tianas Place.'. Thier business worked together and traded ingredents and new recipes.

"Oh the usally, some hot peppers from the farm. Your are the best ever!" Tiana said.
"Oh stop, its homegrown! Nothing is better then homegrown." Crystals mother said.
Suddenly, Tiana noticed Crystal and she bent down eye level to Crystal.
"And who is this?" Queen Tiana asked.
"Oh thats my daughter Crystal." Erica said.
Crystal looked at the Queen a gulped. She seen Queens in storybooks but never one in person or this close.
"Well she is adorable. Im sure my son and her will get along just fine." Tiana said standing up full again an looked at John.
"And this must be John." Tiana said petting Johns head. John squealed of play. Crystal loked back at the ground, trying to hide yoursefl.
"Crystal, you can go in the car." Tiana said noticing her.
YES! Crystal thougt and ran into the car and buckled her seatbel when she sat down. She sighed. She was the only one in the car. She thanked God for that. She slanged her backpack off and took a book out and started o read. Her mother and the Queen where still talking. She glanced out the window a few times and saw that John looked at her with pleading eyes to take him ith her. He didn't like that a much as she did. She chuckled at little at John, she also felt bad for him.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:51:59 03/09/2010 by TheFlyingSeal
#3 Posted: 21:14:05 03/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Im out off ideas right now. >.< Sorry for all thoose non members reader or member readers who didn;t want to comment. >.<
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#4 Posted: 21:50:18 03/09/2010
Whoa.....that-that is awesome~!!!!!
#5 Posted: 21:56:33 03/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks! And just wait till everyone mets each other. Thats when the real fun begins. >:3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#6 Posted: 22:04:03 03/09/2010
Oh gee.....smilie
#7 Posted: 22:06:20 03/09/2010 | Topic Creator
*plays epic music* Let me give you previw of what world they would go into:

Spyro(will be in Spyro section), Harry Potter, SLy Copper, Percy Jackson, Pokemon, Baukumon, Crystal Fields (A world I made up for Dragonology), Back to the Future ect.

Oh yea, this is going to be good.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#8 Posted: 01:44:28 04/09/2010
>:3 yes,yes it will
#9 Posted: 01:49:30 04/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Got any more world ideas?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#10 Posted: 01:54:21 04/09/2010
2 Fast 2 Furious? FAST CARS AND MONEY!
#11 Posted: 02:03:51 04/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Never watch it. NOTHING WITH RACE CARS! They can do that anyday. It needs to have a special plot line in it. Not just race.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#12 Posted: 02:07:26 04/09/2010
DAMN IT!
#13 Posted: 14:45:16 04/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Eventually, Crystal heard a door open infront of her and she looked up from he book to see what was happening. Her mother and the Queen where going into the car. John was in her mothers lap. "You ready to go?" Erica asked.
"Sure..." Crystal mumbled. SHe didn't really want to go but she was also curious to see how the Queen son is like.
Queen Tiana started the car and and started to drive along the road. They passed thorugh many fields of lavender and wildflowers. Crystal though it was a beautiful sight. Eventually, they saw a tower peeking out of the trees. It was one of the castle's towers. They drove onto the path through the forest and then a giant gate, tinted gold was in front of the base castle. Crystal was wide eyes and grinned brightly. The gate opened with a creak and another road was reavled to the castle gates.
Crystal imangined a white horse with a knight going down that path and saving a princess. But instead, she, her mother, her rother, and the Queen was in a car was going down the road just to visit and talk about buisness. She sighed. SHe wished she could do something exciting in her life. But she was only 5. She was to small to do anything. Besides, she is in kindergarden.
So they went down the path and saw a small space of road for the car and parked there. There was a strange outline of a person under a large oak tree reading a book. There was also a curled up blur next to the outline. Was that the Prince? What is that blur next to him? What does he look like? What book is he reading? Is he reading a book? These question flew around in Crystals head. They unbuckled thier seatbelts and got out of the car. Crystal couldn't help but to keep staring at the outline. She wondered who it was. Then the outlines head turned to thier deriction and Crystal got scared. She ran behing her mothers ankle long skirt.Erica chuckled.
"Arron! Come over here!" Queen Tiana called out. It looked like the shadow sighed and closed the book. Then got up from the tree. The blurr beside it stood up on four legs and reavealed it to have a tail. It was bigger then a cat so it had to be a dog. The outline looked smaller in the distance but when it walked to them, it was the same hieght as Crystal. Eventually the outline came into view. It was a very tan boy with brown eyes and a thin face like Crystals. He was small as well but thinner then Crystal. "Hi" -The boy said- "Im Arron."
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#14 Posted: 16:05:39 04/09/2010
good......
#15 Posted: 17:09:25 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Crystal hid her face even more behind her mothers skirt. Arron relized her fear and hid behind his mothers dress. "Oh come one Arron, why don't you go play in the court with Crystal?" The Queen asked.
"Not in a million years." Arron said sourly.
"And why not?" The Queen asked.
"Mom, shes a girl. They have cooties!" He said.
Crystal got very mad at this. She knew the prince would say that to her.
"Im sure if you talk to her, you would have a lot in common." The Queen reasured.
"Like what?" Arron asked.
"You both love reading books and love the sport basketball." The Queen said.
Crystal went wide-eyed. She knew the Queen knew about her reading books thing but how did she know about her love for basketball?
"So.......is she a half breed?" Arron asked.
Crystal got furious of this. She went out of hiding and stared at Arron maddly.
"Half breed? HALF BREED??!!" SHe said furiously. Arron knew this made her mad. He started to run.
"COME BACK HERE!" Crystal yelled and ran after Arron.
Arron started to scream as he ran.
"YOUR DEAD ARRON! YOUR DEAD!" she kept saying as she ran. Eventually Arron triped over a bouncy ball. He had a scratch on his knee.
"Man!" He said holding his knee like a baby.
"Your such a wuss." Crystal said walking up to him maddly.
"What are you going to do?" He asked.
Crystal tehn saw the ball by his feet. She picked it up and relised they where on the court Arron's mother was talking about.
"Play you in a game of backetball. If I win, I get an apology. If you win, then you get to keep calling my 'Half breed' instead of 'Tom boy'." Crystal said.
Arron looked at the ball in Crystals hands. His meanacing frown turned into a sly grinn.
"Your on!" he said.
Crystal had the same grin on her face and she threw the ball up in the air to start the game.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#16 Posted: 17:15:06 05/09/2010
Good....go on
#17 Posted: 18:11:10 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#18 Posted: 18:17:00 05/09/2010
You are a very good writer FlyingSeal. Honestly, this is amazing!
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#19 Posted: 18:18:33 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Why thank you. :3 I didn't get into Advance Language Arts for nothing!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#20 Posted: 18:22:09 05/09/2010
I'm suprised. This is a awesome story and a brill idea, putting loads of genres together into one. 10/10
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#21 Posted: 18:24:01 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thats my goal. Wait till they start to go on the journey, thats when the real fun begins. >:3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#22 Posted: 15:50:47 06/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Alright everyone, we have gone to part of the story when we switch the main charcters. This is CHAPTER 2!!
Characters:
Lilly Potter (main)
Idan Tyler
Nero Wolfson
Julie Skywind
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter Two: The Magic of Friendship, part 1.

*Meanwhile in two years, July 23, 2014*
Lily was in Central Park, stting under a tree reading a book of spells like her Aunt Hermione told her too. Although she wasn't even in Hogwarts yet, she will be soon. Only four more years.. she thought to herself. As she peeked over her book, she saw her brothers playing chess the muggle way. They seemed bored that thier roks and knights weren;t smashing to pieces like Wizard Chess. SHe closed the book and put it on her lap. She fumbled with her long, ginger hair. She had brown eyes like her mothers. She also had the same traits of her mother. She wasn't surprised, she was the only red head,compared to her brothers.
"Why do we have to go to New York for vacation? Im better off going to th London Eye for a day." She asked her father.
"Well, we got an invitaion from a muggle family with the last name Wolfson to come to New York. I heard they were friends of the Lancey family." Her father said.
"Yea but......okay. The lanceys did save the universe from falling apart, just like in the storys you told me about." Lily said.
Her father nodded. Then a cart man called out, "ICE CREAM! GET YOUR COLD ICE CREAM ON A HOT SUMMERS DAY! ICE CREAM!"
Lily's eyes brightened, it was super hot. She needed something col and yummy.
"Dad, can I borrow a dollar?" She asked. She tried her best not to say pound, since thats not what they call money in America. Another reason why she didn't like it.
"Sure Lil." He said and gave her a $1 bill.
"Thanks dad!" She said and ran to the ice cream cart. She ran past her brothers still playing muggle chess and then arrived to the tin, cold cart. at the corner of her left eye, she saw a dirty blonde boy coming to the cart as well. He looked like her age, although he was very tall for a 7 year old. She turned to the right and saw a girl with ginger hair like hers but with streakes of blonde. The girl seemed to wear a blue shirt with a skull with a bow on it. She also wore jeans. She looked back at the boy and he wore a T-Shirt that sayed, 'Im coco for Cocoa Puffs!' and had the bird on the Cocoa Puffs cereal logo on it. He also wore jeans. Lily looked down at her shirt. She wore a green shirt with an owl and a blue jeans as well.
"Well what do you want?" A gruff voice said. She looked up at the ice cream man. He looked pretty buff for one. He had an after shave and had huge arms. But he also had an apron that covered his black shirt. She didn't even see what pants he wore, since the cart covered it.
"Umm, one Fudgey bar please." She said giving the man a dollar.
He took the dollar and returned it with a Fudgey bar.
"Thank you!" Lily said. Suddenly the boy and the girl Lily saw earlier came behind her, waiting in line.
"One Fudge bar please." The boy said giving the buff man a dollar. And like what happened to Lily, the man gave the boy a Fudgey bar.
"Thank you." He said.
The girl walked up to the man but asked for a rainbow snow cone this time. The same procejure happened again.
"Hey, im Idan, whats your name?" A voice asked.
Lily turned around and saw the boy talking to her.
Idan huh? Where have I heard that name before? She thought.
"Im Lily." She answered
"Nice to meet you." Idan said.
"Im Julie." Said another voice.
Lily and Idan both turned to see the girl again.
"Nice to meet you." Idan and Lily both said.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#23 Posted: 17:24:46 06/09/2010
Win Material.
---
#24 Posted: 17:29:59 06/09/2010 | Topic Creator
How? Im just curious to keep that win material.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#25 Posted: 01:12:23 08/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2, the Magic of Friendship Part 2

"Heh, cool. You both have british accents." Julie pointed out.
Idan and Lily looked at each other, then bursted out laughing. "Ain't that right?" Idan laughed.
Lily noticed Julie had an accent as well. But she could't make out where from. Julie smiled, probably proud that she made Idan and Lily laugh.
"So where are you guys from? Im from London." Idan said.
"Im from London as well." Lily said a little surprised.
"Im from......er......Germany." Julie croaked.
Lily raised a brow at her. But she sounds-
"Are you relate to Vikings by any chance?" Idan asked Julie before Lily could finish her thoughts.
"Whats that?" Lily asked.
"Vikngs where terrors of the seas and invaded many lands. Some where good thought. from what I heard. When i looked it up, they said the Vikings where all bad." Idan explained.
"How do you know this?" Julie asked.
"My parents tell me lots of storys and get me many edicational books." Idan smiled proudly.
"Well what about that question Julie, are you related to Vikings?" Lily asked.
"Er..." Julie studdered.
"Come on know, tells us." Idan pleaded.
Lily stared at Julie, wating for an answer. She thought she saw a sweat on Julies nose but Julie wiped it before Lily could get a good look at it.
"Yes." Julie plainly said.
"Cool, now what was so hard of that?" Idan said as he took a bite of his bar. Lily relised that Idan unwrapped his Fudge bar when they where talking. Julie had her's already opend too. Lily reached to unwrapp hers untill she heard a very familiar voice shouting, "YES! I FINALLY WON! WOO! TAKE THAT JAMES!".
Lily turned to the yelling and saw her brother, Albus, standing up and puching his fist in the air of happiness. Her other brother, James, was sitting by the board, mouth gaped open.
"Who are those boys?" Julie asked with a disgusted look at James.
"Those are my brothers. Albus is the one who's standing and James is the one who is sitting there looking dumb." Lily laughed.
Idan and Julie started to laugh. "Im guessing Albusnever wins?" Idan asked,
"Bingo." Lily laughed.
"HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!" A deep gruff vocie called out.
The chatter of people actually stopped and looked East of where Lily, Idan, and Julie where. Even Albus and James looked. Lily looked and there where two boys, one who looked like thier age and and tall 14 year old boy by the look of it. "Never!" The small boy called out.
"Whos that?" Julie and Lily asked.

Okay that was when most of the group talked. You can probably guess who that small boy is. If you can't , then look at the character sheet at the begging of Chapter 2. Now can you guess?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:45:33 09/09/2010 by TheFlyingSeal
#26 Posted: 02:22:25 09/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2: The Magic of Friendship. (Part 3)

"I don't know." Idan said watching the scene interested yet horrified.
Lily wanted to go into her pocket and take out her wand to stop the chase to help the small boy but she relised something.....she didn't have one. She sighed lightly so no one can hear her. "We have to do something!" Idan determindly said. Julie nodded but Lily hesitated.
What if it doesn't work out? Lily thought.
Suddenly, as if the small boy ran read her mind, he ran by Julie and said, "No help here folks just a little fun.".
Julie blinked as the boy ran past them. Lily looked over at Julie and saw she was in some sort of trance. Then Lily felt something grab her wrist. She look and saw Idan holding it, looking determined. "We have to help." He said sternly.
Lily hesitated then nodded. Idan let go and ran after the small boy and the 14 year old boy. The boy then ran behind the edges and so did the 14 year old. After a while, the 14 year old came out the other side, looking confused. Something was wrong with the picture. Where was the small boy? Lily and Idan saw the 1 year old curse under his breath and stomped away.
As if Idan read her mind, he asked himself, "What just happened?".
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#27 Posted: 23:22:18 10/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2, The Magic of Friendship. (part 4)

Eventually, Julie ran to Lily and Idan, apparently out of her trance. "What happened?" She asked.
"I....don't know." Lily said still shocked.
"Well what- hey wheres Idan?" Julie asked.
"Huh?" Lily looked to her side and saw Idan was gone.
"Where did he go?" Lily asked.
"Thats why im asking you!" Julie pointed out.
"Wait here." Lily said and ran to the hedges.
"Wait don't leave me- and she's gone."

Lily ran behind the hedges and sure enough, Idan was there, crouched down on the gorund and looking through a hole in the hedge. "I knew you would be here....have you found him yet?" Lily asked crouching down next to him and peering in the hole.
"Not yet, it looks like he could fit in here but all I can see in twigs, dirt, and leafes." Idan replied.
Then there was a rustling. Lily and Idan jumped and backed away. And out came a.......rabbit. It saw them and ran away quickly. "Well I guess we should-"
"HELLO!" said a voice and out poped a head from the hole.
"AHH!" Lily and Idan yelled.
"Whats wrong? Did I scare you?" The boy asked and smirked.
"Just a little." Lily said.
"Well anyway, my name is Nero." The boy said wriggling out of the hole.

Lily saw why Julie got into a trance from before. Nero had a dark brown hair, dark enough to be black; it was put into a messy hair do like Idans. He had green eyes and a thin body. He looked poor, but Lily had the strange supsition that he wasn't. He wore a white shirt with a over jacket that was torn, and he had caprees that where base. Some part of his clothing was torn and he had no shoes. But all together, he was pretty handsom for a 7 year old. Julie was actually the one who had a closer look at him. She laughed. Nero's smile turned into a frown. "Whats wrong?" He asked.
"Oh nothing, I just know somebody who has a crush on you." Lily relpied slyly. Idan looked at her and rasied a brow, then he started to laugh relising who Lily was talking about.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#28 Posted: 19:13:42 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Im trying to make an intro for this story with this song:

Can anyone help me?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#29 Posted: 19:16:16 11/09/2010
HOLY SH**
#30 Posted: 19:17:28 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
What?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#31 Posted: 19:18:25 11/09/2010
That is AWESOME!
#32 Posted: 19:20:11 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
What is?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#33 Posted: 19:31:51 11/09/2010
THE STORY!
#34 Posted: 19:35:28 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh, im not even that far.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#35 Posted: 20:44:35 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2, The Magic of Friendship. (part 2)

X X X

Lily and Julie where talking about New York under the tree. It so happens that Juli lives in New York, as well as Nero. Speaking of Nero, he and Idan was talking about running away from bullys. They where becoming best friends. "Hey, you want to go somewhere?" Nero finally asked everyone.

"Sure, where to?" Julie asked.
"I'll show you." Nero said with a sly smile.
"Come on!"

They followed Nero untill they entered an abondoned building. "This way>' he said and crawled through a hole in a boarded door. Lily, Idan, and Julie followed and ran up stairs, still following Nero. When they got to the top, there was a door that had the sign:
Roof Acess

Nero opened it and they where at the top of the buliding, that showed all of New York. He walked to the edge and sat on it. Idan was the first to sit by him. Julie was next. Lily was unsure but sat next to Idan. "This is amazing!" Idan excalimed.
"I know right?" Nero asked.
Julie started to laugh in awe and Lily smiled.
After a while of watching the view, Nero asked something.
"So...friends?" Nero asked
Lily, Julie, and Idan looked at him.
"Friends." Idan said and did a pinkie promise.
"Friends." Julie said.
"Friends." Lily said.
"I wonder who else is out there." Lily said looking out again.
"Who knows? Mabey they can change our life." Idan said.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#36 Posted: 23:53:16 17/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3, Teens. (part 1)

*6 years later, January 3rd 2020*

Arron and Crystal were playing basketball in the courtyard. "I got the ball!" Crystal exclaimed.
She dribbled it across the court and shot it in the basket. "Damn." Arron said under his breath. Crystal always beated him in basketball, even when they first met. Ever since then he swore he would beat her at it...but never could. As they grew together they became best friends but thier past started to change as well. Crystals father died in the army and Arron was starting to become a king. Even though he was 13.

"Don't be such a sour puss." Crystal smirked dribbling the ball, smiling.
"How can I not be? Im supposssed to find a wife in a few days and you keep beating me!" Aron said.
Crystal bounced the ball high and caught it. "Well its can't be THAT bad." She replied.
"Oh, it is."
Crystal was silent for a little while. "How about we go inside, im getting hot." She said.
Arron nodded. "Yeah, sure." He stood up and they walked inside the big castle. They appreared in a normal like house kitchen but with steam everywhere.
"Crap, there making dumpling tonight! Follow me!" Aron said. He and Crystal ran through the fog and out into the marble white hall.

A blast of breeze hit them and Crystal hiar started to fly everywhere. Some strands where getting in her mouth so she was spitting. After a while, it calmed down and they started to walk again. "So what do you want to do?" Arron asked.
"I don't know." Crystal replied.
"How about-" Suddenly a large roar ringed out through the castle. "What was that?" Arron asked, scared.
"I think that was Watchicoura." Crystal relpied.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#37 Posted: 00:40:22 20/09/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry folks! Writters blcok again! Im still planning what they are going to do when they meet each other and when they go into the first world.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#38 Posted: 22:02:29 20/09/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: GRRR! STUPID WRITTERS BLOCK!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#39 Posted: 22:04:24 20/09/2010
Lilly Potter? Seriously? And do you want some help with that writers block?
#40 Posted: 22:08:30 20/09/2010 | Topic Creator
*groans* It's an everything fanfiction...gese! Two people didn't think of that! You and Observer. The rest got it. Any way, no thanks.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#41 Posted: 22:12:07 20/09/2010
what? She's not in MY fan fic. Well, mine isn't really a fan fic, it's just a story I'm working on and thinking of getting published eventually. By the way, I DO like this story. It's captivating. I can't wait till your writers block goes away. Read mine?
#42 Posted: 22:14:40 20/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Well thats because its an EVERYTHING fanfiction. It has EVERYTHING from books, moives, and video game with a good enough plot line. So you might see some refrences like Lily Potter. Yea, I hope so too. Sure!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#43 Posted: 22:16:14 20/09/2010
Hm. Okay. I just find it slightly odd. I never copy characters from movies or books if I can help it. Unless it's a Teen Titans RP, and Raven isn't taken yet. And YAY! you read it! smilie
#44 Posted: 23:54:49 21/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapert 3, Teens. (Part 2)

Arron and Crystal ran to the sound of the roar. They opened a door to see Crystal's mom and a mossy-brown haired boy, younger then Crystal, trying to make a small light purple she-dragon to calm down. "Watchicoura! Stand down!" The boy yelled to it.
"Not untill I see Arron!" It replied.
"Watchicoura!" Arron called out to it. Crystal's mother, the boy, and Watchicoura turned. Then Watchicoura's eyes sparkled and started to run to Arron. "Wait, whoa!" Arron tried to stop Watchicoura but to late, she tackled him. Crystal laughed. The mossy hair boy ran over and tried to get the small dragon of of Arrons face. "You okay?" The boy asked.
"Yea, Im fine John. Thanks." Arron replied as he got up.

"Im guessing your first dragon loves you beary much." Crystal said in a mocking tone.
"Well what happened when you got Kalik?" Arron asked with a sly smile.
Crystal stod silent. She remembered that Kalik did the same thing as Watchicoura did to Arron.
"Touche." She replied. Arron chuckled.
"Will you two do me a favor and help me feed Linera?" Crystal's mom said.
"Yes mom." Crystal and John bothe replied. Arron nodded.
Linera was a crystal white dragon. SHe had not underbelly pattern and no tail end peice. Her horns where strait and her whole body was white. Her eyes where pink though. SHe was the mother of Watchicoura and Linera was very sick. She needed more food then a dragon needed a day for her to be back for full health. Crystal, John, and Arron heaved up a big bag of dragon chow each. Crystal's mom got a barrel and they emptyed the bags out into it. They pushed it to the sleeping whie dragon. She woke up and looked at her surroundings. She stood up weakly and walked over to the barrel and started to eat.
"Will Linera live mommy?" John asked. Crystal's mother looked down at her son.
"Who knows. Mabey she will....unlike Drake." She replied.
Everyone put there head down. Drake was the father. He looked more like Watchicoura then anybody. He was a light purple with yellow, amber eyes. He had a dimond shaped tail end piece and had dragon stripe markes on his back. He had the same horn pattern as Watchicoura as well. It started out as a backwards 'C' then went starit forward the oppiset was. Almost like a five but with the bottom tip cut out. Drake died by the same sickness Linera had, but it was worse.
"Well, im sure she will get better." Crystal said reasuringly. Everyone nodded but there head was still down as if....mabey not. Her mother just looked at Crystal with sad, depresing eyes.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#45 Posted: 00:37:21 24/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3, Teens. (part 3)

"Well, I suppose we should be getting outside." Arron said.
"Huh? Oh yea." Crystal said still depressed. Crystal never liked a dragon dieing. EVen though it wasn't hers or she didn't know it. SHe didn't even like the thought of it.
"Oh that reminds me. I got call from the Wolfson family. They want to see you and Arron." Crystal's mother said.
"All the way in New York?" Crystal asked.
Her mother nodded. "I want you to take Wyvern." She added. Wyvernw as the messanger dragon. Basicly, he was a green wavern. Nothing else. He liked Crystal and Arron riding on him. Even long distances. Crystal and Arron both nodded.
They walked out and into the courtyard. "When did it suddenly get cold?" Arron asked shivering.
"Its still winter, remember?" Crystal said walking to the basking dragon.
"Hey Wyvern!" Arron called out as they started to run to him.
The basking dragon rasied his head up, blinkned, and yawned.
"Whats going on?" Wyvern asked.
"We need you to take us somewhere. Mom's orders." Crystal explained.
Wyvern stood up, stereched himself and wings and shook his head.
"Okay, where to?" He asked.
"New York." Crystal and Arron both said.
"Get on." Wyvern said showing his back and lowering down for them both to get on. Crystal got on first since she can controll Wyvern, then Arron. Wyvern stood up and then took off in the air, heading to New York.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#46 Posted: 22:46:33 24/09/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- STUPID WRITTERS BLOCK! *head desk*
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#47 Posted: 02:38:18 25/09/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: Im sorry this is taking so much time. smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#48 Posted: 21:29:28 26/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3, Teens. (part 4)

"So why does your mother want you in New York?" Wyvern asked.
"Well, we only know that the Wolfson family called my mom and wanted to see me an Arron." Crystal explained.
"Mabey Nero is old enough for his pendant." Wyvern guessed.
"Well....Nero is kind of a kluts." Arron said.
"Yes but he is half wolf. He might have some roots to the black pendant." Crystal pointed out.
Wyvern nodded. "What world is it in? He asked.
"Oh thats right. That New York is in another world." Crystal said looking at her red pendant. The sun shinded on it and blinded a little bit of her eyes, but she managed to find the world aura. "Found it!" Arron said, looking over Crystal's shoulder an on her pendant, before Crystal could say anything.
Crystal nodded and her hand glowed blue. SHe put her hand over her pendant then it started to swirl diffrent colors of red, bue, yellow, orange, green, and black. She lifed her hand and the clor seems to rise with it! It was in the shape of a sphere. She threw it and it coresponded as if it was a ball. It started to spread into the air like it was hit by an invisible wall.. Then it formed into a portal of swirling colors of red, blue, yellow, orane, green, and black. Wyvern flew in and as he did, the pendant on Crystals neck started to shine.
They saw a light at the other end of the portal. They where traveling to another world.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#49 Posted: 21:43:30 26/09/2010
Awesome #1
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#50 Posted: 01:59:38 28/09/2010
awesome!smilie
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me