Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > My new Spyro/Cynder video
Page 1 of 1
My new Spyro/Cynder video [CLOSED]
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#1 Posted: 11:45:58 08/02/2008 | Topic Creator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xiQo8EOiVI

The song is "More than Friends" by DC3.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#2 Posted: 14:03:29 08/02/2008
Nice!
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#3 Posted: 16:13:10 08/02/2008
Cool. I'll check it out later.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#4 Posted: 16:44:13 08/02/2008
I hope they're not gonna be more than friends. I hope the opposite.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#5 Posted: 20:39:15 08/02/2008
COOL!!!
#6 Posted: 21:42:59 08/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ross
I hope they're not gonna be more than friends. I hope the opposite.

What's wrong with Spyro and Cynder? They're a cute couple.

Also, thanks everyone for the nice compliments! I know that person who rated the video a one was a Spyro hater...
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Last edited at 21:43:50 08/02/2008 by ThatsSoRaven
#7 Posted: 21:55:27 08/02/2008
Yeah. Good video.

I just find Cynder a bit annoying and FAN HOG!!!
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#8 Posted: 22:01:05 08/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah, Cynder does have some issues...

And I ain't a fan hog! You don't know how long I liked Spyro!
---
#9 Posted: 22:17:58 08/02/2008
Not you. Cynder.

She hogs the fanship. Ever since she came along all the old characters everyone loved like Moneybags and Ripto are now talked about harshly. Stupid black dragon.
---
#10 Posted: 23:19:51 08/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Come on, she isn't that stupid. My sister thoought she was the best character in the whole saga! And plus...

Spyro would have died if she hasn't rescued him when Gaul was sucking the goodness out of him (sorry to sound childish)
---
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#11 Posted: 23:53:26 08/02/2008
Moneybags and Ripto? Are you sure you're not confusing love with "dislike and annoyed by"? smilie

It really miffs me when people complain about a character "hogging" a fandom. You can't help what people like. At least they're talking about a Spyro game. I wouldn't be on this board if it weren't for Cynder; she revived my love of the entire franchise and she's not even my favorite character (though she's one of the tops).
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#12 Posted: 02:59:02 11/02/2008
440 ADDRESS SERVER ERROR

Not again. e_e
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#13 Posted: 22:50:25 12/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
440 ADDRESS SERVER ERROR

Not again. e_e

I know it's an excuse or nice way of saying you hate my video. You can just admit it, HIR. It's not like I'm going to get mad.
---
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#14 Posted: 09:55:22 23/02/2008
That is a good video a bit short but i think it was good qualaty(think i spelt that wrong) Better than i would ever do
#15 Posted: 14:38:03 23/02/2008
Quote: ThatsSoRaven
Quote: HIR
440 ADDRESS SERVER ERROR

Not again. e_e

I know it's an excuse or nice way of saying you hate my video. You can just admit it, HIR. It's not like I'm going to get mad.

It worked...

...it's an okay video. But I never cared for music videos much to begin with...

But it seriously didn't work... but I'm not on my computer now. >.>
---
#16 Posted: 23:32:54 23/02/2008
Quote: Razz
Moneybags and Ripto? Are you sure you're not confusing love with "dislike and annoyed by"? smilie

It really miffs me when people complain about a character "hogging" a fandom. You can't help what people like. At least they're talking about a Spyro game. I wouldn't be on this board if it weren't for Cynder; she revived my love of the entire franchise and she's not even my favorite character (though she's one of the tops).

Well, I've long since regreted my stupid-ness about this and have kicked myself for it... Wait, no I haven't. Excuse me a second.

There. Hm. Hard to kick yourself and make it hurt. Anyway, I guess Cynder being so loved is a good thing after all. More fans, and a sign of an officially great character. And that's the way of the modern stuff, I guess (that makes me sound older than I am).
---
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#17 Posted: 01:49:44 24/02/2008
Very nice video, but why so short? I would've liked it more if it was longer...(not trying to be mean), but I do like it a lot...
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#18 Posted: 18:49:48 24/02/2008
Quote: Ross
Quote: Razz

Well, I've long since regreted my stupid-ness about this and have kicked myself for it... Wait, no I haven't. Excuse me a second.

There. Hm. Hard to kick yourself and make it hurt. Anyway, I guess Cynder being so loved is a good thing after all. More fans, and a sign of an officially great character. And that's the way of the modern stuff, I guess (that makes me sound older than I am).

I just hope they don't kill her anything.... but mostly for the simple reason of how clichéd that would be. >.>
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me