Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Parody Story [CLOSED]
Fayveer09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9223
#1 Posted: 01:18:01 26/08/2010 | Topic Creator
DISCLAIMER: I do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT own any of the scenes that I am going to parody. I also, do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT own any of the characters that are going to be used in this fanfic/story. The scenes that I am going to parody and the characters in this fanfic/story all belong to their respective owners.

Blah, title is bad, only because I couldn't think of anything nice to name this story. D:

Okay, so, this fanfic/story is going parody scenes from movies and video games, but with other characters acting out the the original characters' parts that were in the original scene. I need a scene to work with for the first chapter, so whoever is reading this, tell me a scene from a movie or video game you would like me to parody, and I'll post the first chapter.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:47:41 26/08/2010 by Fayveer09
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#2 Posted: 01:36:03 26/08/2010
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
this?

i'm lacking inspiration today ._.
and, spyro charictors? smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
Fayveer09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9223
#3 Posted: 02:01:06 26/08/2010 | Topic Creator
So, you want me to parody that scene from the book "Warriors: The Fourth Apprentice", right? And what did you mean by saying "Spyro characters? smilie" ? Do you mean you want the scene to be acted out by Spyro characters, or do you want to know if there's going to be Spyro characters at all in this story?
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#4 Posted: 02:25:55 26/08/2010
acted out by spyro charictors smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me