Forum

Spyro: Shadow Legacy

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Shadow Legacy > Random Question I Wouldn't Mind Having The Answer To.
Page 1 of 1
Random Question I Wouldn't Mind Having The Answer To. [CLOSED]
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#1 Posted: 14:38:33 25/08/2010 | Topic Creator
This is just a really trivial query really, but...are Nanny from AHT and Kaitlin from SL the same person? I always assumed as such since they were both pink with blue horns and had links to the eggs, but there are some notable differences.

If not, can one assume they're closely related? smilie
---
Eh.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2 Posted: 18:03:15 25/08/2010
Astor is also like them (On DS anyway) //www.darkspyro.net/guidebook/Astor_(Dragon)#ds-1
Kaitlin //www.darkspyro.net/guidebook/Kaitlin#ds-1
Nanny //www.darkspyro.net/guidebook/Nanny
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#3 Posted: 18:19:24 25/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Oh crud, Nanny DOESN'T have blue horns. Maybe I was thinking of Ember.

...My oh my, could they all be related? AstorXNanny, with daughter Kaitlin and granddaughter Ember. It boggles the mind. smilie
---
Eh.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4 Posted: 16:16:23 27/08/2010
It could be a whole family! smilie
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#5 Posted: 22:16:31 29/08/2010
They're more or less the same, I suppose. They both live in Dragon Village with Flame and Ember, ask Spyro to collect eggs and are both tall pink female dragons. Kaitlin has a different face and blue horns though.

I don't think Astor really looks like them at all... Actually, Magnus (in AHT/SL, mind) looks more like Nanny.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#6 Posted: 11:04:22 14/10/2010
Come to think of it, a game similar to AHT but less light with a higher population and dragon families could work in a way. Make AHT less light, combine the gameplay with a hint of the Insomniac games, increase the population, make dragons closer, add more levels and a deeper storyline and BAM, nice game right there... If you get me. Then again, another question not everyone wants answered(relations of the Spyro dragons). I don't really because they're fun to fiddle with and make interesting fanfictions but at the same time I do...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:08:20 14/10/2010 by GamingMaster_76
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#7 Posted: 12:52:20 14/10/2010
I had assumed from the start that Nanny was Ember's mother (same horn color, body color, and taste in jewelry) and Magnus was her father (because he's the only Elder that looked kind of like Ember and crack shipping is fun smilie).
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me