Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > On the Wing (my Fire Emblem Fanfic)
Page 1 of 1
On the Wing (my Fire Emblem Fanfic) [CLOSED]
azaria Gold Sparx Gems: 2259
#1 Posted: 23:10:35 23/08/2010 | Topic Creator
ok, so this story is about a Green haired Girl named Cera (pronounced Seera). Her hairs lengh is a little past her shoulders, her facial features are soft and kind like Mist's (pic soon), she wears white/gold armor on her torso, and white pants with brown boots (not leather), and brown gloves that extend to her elbow. She wears a Falcon necklace, and shes a Pegasus knight. Her Pegasus is named Lance.

Note: most of the charcters are made up....but i will use some real ones
NOW....ON TO CH.1

Ch.1 ~The Hunt~

The still, calm night was disrupted by the thunder of hoof beats. An eerie mist shrouded the forest as a group of distraught knights made their way down a winding path, the light of their torches cast a bright glow on all in their way. The horses slowed their pace as the fog got thicker, limiting their view. At the head of the search party, trotted a pitch black horse, and mounted on it sat a large imposing man, clad in deep red armor. His short, blue hair waved slightly with the wind. "..Where is that worthless beast....," he cursed under his breath. The "beast" they were searching for was actually a young male Laguz or a "Sub-Human" as their often referred too. Being able to transform into Animals, the Beorcs (humans) feared, and hated them. The young Laguz they were searching for possessed a strange forbidden power, the details were...unreliable due to so many conflicting reports. Some said he could create Monsters out of nothing and commanded them to kill everything in sight. Some said he could transform into anything, and used this power to kill and take on the form of what he killed, luring his next victim to their death.....but no one knew for sure. "....W-what if...its watching us right now.....waiting.....for....o-one of us....to fall behind," a shaking Knight said looking around frantically. "Silence you fool......talk like that will get you killed," another snapped at him, even though he shared his fear. "Both of you, Shut up....lets return to camp, and report......he's not here," the leader said looking around, "he's long gone by now........". The mighty Black horse reared up and with a sharp whinny, it turned around and charged back the way they came, the leader taking one last look behind them, searching in the darkness. He dreaded what their failure of capturing the Laguz would bring.

whew.......i'll write up Ch.2 tomorrow after school.....so what do you guys think
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:25:37 24/08/2010 by azaria
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me