Page 1 of 1
Dragon Shores Portal [CLOSED]
GlitchGirl Green Sparx Gems: 256
#1 Posted: 17:14:27 22/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok, well, I was in Stone Hill (Or whatever it's called, the place with the yellow rams and the shepards with sticks) And I was at the end at the beach behind the go home portal. (Yes, jump over the cliff, there's gems down there) And I thought 'Hey! A Beach! Dragon Shores!' And that got me thinking...... Remember in Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage/Gateway to Glimmer? When Spyro was in Artisans and said; 'Man, is this rain ever gonna end? I haven't seen the sun in days!' And then says something and then then he says 'I know! Dragon Shores! I haven't been there since we beat Gnasty Gnorc's butt!' And it showed the portal. Well..... in Spyro 1, where the heck is the Dragon Shores Portel eh? If it's there in Artisans in Spyro 2, shouldn't it be there in Spyro 1? I just realised this in practically a split second.
---
Heart the Warp Dragoness <3
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#2 Posted: 18:24:29 22/08/2010
Dragon Shores portal is new idea in GtG. They didn't think about it in StD, they even didn't new they would do any Dragon Shores. Spyro 1 was first, they can't change it, so it would match to GtG.
#3 Posted: 16:33:36 23/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Paplok
Dragon Shores portal is new idea in GtG. They didn't think about it in StD, they even didn't new they would do any Dragon Shores. Spyro 1 was first, they can't change it, so it would match to GtG.

True... I didn't think of that... BUT Spyro says: "Dragons Shores! I haven't been there since we kicked Gnasty Gnorc's Butt!" Soooo That means somewhere in Spyro 1, it should be there, or be mentioned or something!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:34:10 23/08/2010 by GlitchGirl
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#4 Posted: 16:47:13 23/08/2010
Quote: GlitchGirl

True... I didn't think of that... BUT Spyro says: "Dragons Shores! I haven't been there since we kicked Gnasty Gnorc's Butt!" Soooo That means somewhere in Spyro 1, it should be there, or be mentioned or something!

Look at this quote closely.
"I haven't been there since we kicked Gnasty Gnorc's Butt!"
It could mean the entire Spyro 1 as a whole. Maybe he went to Dragon Shores some time BEFORE Spyro 1?
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#5 Posted: 17:15:39 23/08/2010
It's obvious that it's in a different part of the Artisans that we don't see in the first game.
#6 Posted: 17:24:56 23/08/2010
Maybe the part of Artisans where were Dragon Shore's Portal was in repair?
#7 Posted: 18:43:47 23/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Crashfan25

Look at this quote closely.
"I haven't been there since we kicked Gnasty Gnorc's Butt!"
It could mean the entire Spyro 1 as a whole. Maybe he went to Dragon Shores some time BEFORE Spyro 1?

Hmm... yes, maybe..
---
#8 Posted: 18:44:16 23/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: InsomDog
It's obvious that it's in a different part of the Artisans that we don't see in the first game.

That may be it as well
---
#9 Posted: 18:44:49 23/08/2010 | Topic Creator

Repair?
---
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#10 Posted: 23:20:47 23/08/2010
lol to much quotes aaaaaa
#11 Posted: 06:03:24 24/08/2010

Repair?

Reparations. Repairs. Renovation. Whatever.
#12 Posted: 00:44:41 25/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: aran
lol to much quotes aaaaaa

It's easier to use them, so you know when someone is talking 2 u.
---
#13 Posted: 00:45:11 25/08/2010 | Topic Creator

Repair?

Reparations. Repairs. Renovation. Whatever.

Oh, that!
---
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#14 Posted: 21:53:35 25/08/2010
I sort of think that Dragon Shores isn't in any specific part of any occupation realm (Artisans, Peace Keepers etc), but in another place in the wider Dragon Kingdom area. I don't think any Gnorcs would choose to work in the occupation realms after the original events, surely.
---
Eh.
#15 Posted: 00:02:38 27/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Burning Gnorc
I sort of think that Dragon Shores isn't in any specific part of any occupation realm (Artisans, Peace Keepers etc), but in another place in the wider Dragon Kingdom area. I don't think any Gnorcs would choose to work in the occupation realms after the original events, surely.

Then where the heck is it f it an't in a home world?
---
#16 Posted: 08:45:07 27/08/2010
Well, it could be in any sort of area outside of Artisans, Peace Keepers etc, probably an area we haven't seen before save for the resort it contains. Crocovile Swamp/Dragonfly Falls as well as some of the EtD places all reside in the Dragon Kingdom, after all.
---
Eh.
#17 Posted: 22:35:02 27/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, it could be in any sort of area outside of Artisans, Peace Keepers etc, probably an area we haven't seen before save for the resort it contains. Crocovile Swamp/Dragonfly Falls as well as some of the EtD places all reside in the Dragon Kingdom, after all.

BUT, in RR/GtG the portal is shown in Artisans!
---
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#18 Posted: 23:25:27 27/08/2010
a to much Quotes aaaaaa
now running to my emo
corner......happy place happy place happy place
#19 Posted: 00:01:04 28/08/2010
Which means that there's a portal from the Artisans to it. It doesn't necessarily follow that Dragon Shores is in Artisans, since they can go to places outside the area.
---
Eh.
#20 Posted: 15:02:45 28/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Which means that there's a portal from the Artisans to it. It doesn't necessarily follow that Dragon Shores is in Artisans, since they can go to places outside the area.

Hmmmmmm Maybe
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me