Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
House pets gone mad [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 23:13:23 21/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Dartan'yon screamed, looking down at Tom, a orange tabby who was working the peddles of the car they had stolen. "Hit the left peddle quick!!!" "Which one is left?!" "Hit the brake!" "Ok!" Tom said, pushing on the gas, The car sped up rappedly, Dartan'yon screamed again as the wizzed through the red light. "Hit the brake!" "Which one is the brake?!" "Just hit it!" "Ok, I'll hit both and see what happens!" "NOOOO!" Tom hit the brake and gas, Dartan'yon flying from the steering wheel, face first into the windshield. "Dartan'yon! Did i hit the brakes?" Tom asked, jumping off the peddles and seeing his buddy against the glass. "I'll take that as a yes."
Dartan'yon pushed him self off the window. "Ow, Tom your an idiot!" "Thank you, Tom the idiot at your service! And guess what! The brakes are on the right!" Tom said laughing, only to be cut off by the roar of police cars. "Oh god! It's the cops! I'm too young to go to jail!" Tom cried. Dartan'yon groaned. "We have to find a way out!" "I'll hit the peddles again!" "NOOOO!" Dartan'yon said, flying back as Tom jumpped on the gas peddle.
--

enjoy this comedy, or tom will find you!
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#2 Posted: 23:27:33 21/08/2010
Haha awesome! smilie
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#3 Posted: 18:32:47 22/08/2010
awsome!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#4 Posted: 01:01:04 28/08/2010
lol. crazy cat. then again, there's not a single cat that isn't crazy. xD
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me