Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Mix and Match: A Pokemon and Digimon Crossover
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Mix and Match: A Pokemon and Digimon Crossover [CLOSED]
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#51 Posted: 02:02:10 25/09/2010
yes! X3
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
kitty kat299 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#52 Posted: 22:30:03 28/10/2010
this.... topic... rocks... epically.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#53 Posted: 02:02:06 29/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie

I can't believe I forgot about this... D:
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#54 Posted: 03:19:41 29/10/2010
Yeah yiou forgot about this!!!! I was wondering what had happened to Cream that whole time!!!!
#55 Posted: 21:59:07 31/10/2010
Cream is HILARIOUS!
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
#56 Posted: 03:03:20 01/11/2010
I love er! smilie anyway.......shall we threaten to injur her if she don't post next part soon? Like, now?
#57 Posted: 17:23:41 01/11/2010
yes. great plan, Goldenfire. i must know what happened to Faith. i'm worried about that little Charmander.
---
#58 Posted: 22:51:35 01/11/2010
Alright then! GO! GO! GO! PM ER TO DEATH!!!
#59 Posted: 00:57:12 02/11/2010 | Topic Creator
A-ah! Don't hurt meh! PLEASE! smilie Eh...here's a quickie. I don't know much about Super Smash Brothers, so I just went with what I did know.

Chapter 5: Super Smashmon!

"Super...Smash...Brothers?" Zero questioned, as the two teams stared each other down on some random Super Smash Brothers level. Isis rubbed her hands together, and shouted:

"Ooookay! Since all I know about Super Smash Brothers is that the characters beat the living daylights outta each other....HAVE AT IT KIDDIES!!!"

"B-but wait!" Bolt cried, "We're missing a team member! This isn't fair!" Isis rolled her eyes. "Not my problem!" she cried, "NOW FIGHT!"

Bolt screamed as Zero suddenly pounced on him in her Attack Form, agile as a panther. Godzilla stared in awe at the sheer ferociousness of the alien, and was oblivious that Faith was walking towards him with Metal Claw ready. She promptly struck, earning a scream from him. "Sorry Mister!" she cried, "It's nothing personal!"

Axl, who had his paws tie behind his back for some reason, was running around being chased by Aile and Cynder, screaming his head off. Lan was also too busy chasing Spyro and Lumine. "We'll sue!" Spyro cried. "Who cares?!" Lan snapped, taking them both down.

Ah yes! Such destruction! Also...is that Luigi I see running around with a vacuum cleaner?

"Get off my wing!" Zelda snapped, slashing Shadow with Dragon Claw, only to get whammed by Psybeam, courtesy of Tory. Link was too busy wondering where Navi's 'Hey! Listen!' phrase was to even so much as blink. Harpuia randomly grabbed him and flew away. Staypuft was busy...zapping people with a magic wand...?

"G-get away!" Alouette whimpered, as she and Wish were cornered by Aile and Cynder. "Wait..." Wish started, "Where in Bananaville is Cream...OMIGOSH."

There she was....holding a Smash Ball, ready to EAT it. As she slowly moved it towards her mouth, the Terriermon spoke English for the first time ever:

"Glowing ball yummy and good for my tummy!"

Then she ate it.

"And life...as we know it...is over..." Zero groaned, "Team Lamers! TO THE METAPHORICAL BENCH!" The respective Pokemon and Digimon ran off screaming as the super-powered Cream tore through Team No-Brainers, taking no prisoners and eating every non-monster in sight.

"We're dead, aren't we?!" Godzilla panicked, hiding behind a rock with Bolt. "No! We cannot go down without a fight!" the Pikachu chastised.

"You're right, Bolt! When the going gets rough..."

"The tough GET GOING!"

Cream's shadow suddenly loomed over the two. "Hiya funny people!" she cried, licking her lips with a crazy gleam in her eye. Bolt and Godzilla both hugged each other as they screamed like little girls, Cream pouncing on them.

Aile was the only No-Brainer member left standing.

She stared at Cream.

Cream stared back with her tongue poking out the side of her lip.

Aile readied Leaf Blade...

Cream licked her lips...

Aile jumped...

Cream stayed put...

Aile made contact...

"GET MY ARM OUT OF YOUR MOUTH YOU STUPID RABBIT THING!!!" Aile screamed in rage and pain, as Cream had clamped down on her arm. Cream smiled as the Renamon's arm was still in her mouth, then she started spinning, and spinning, and spinning, and spinning....

*some outrageous amount of time later*

...and spinning, and spinning, and spinning, before sending Aile to the metaphorical moon!

SPLAT!

The poor Renamon slowly slid down the wall, groaning in pain.

The members of Team Lamers all wondered just how sane their fellow member Cream was. Finally, they decided it was not worth pondering.

Then, the feared-and-awesome Isis spoke:

"And Team Lamers wins and is safe from elimination once again! Sorry Team No-Brainers...but one of ya is goin' home once more! Try not ta lose again, okay?"

"Noooooooooooooo!" Staypuft yelled in rage, stretching his short arms towards the sky like a supervillain. "I hear ya, man." Bolt said bluntly. "Yup." Godzilla agreed.

And with that, Team No-Brainers walked off to their fate...

And Staypuft was promptly sucked up into a vacuum cleaner by Luigi. "Oops!" the Mario Brother cried, "Sorry!"

Note: ...This any good?
#60 Posted: 14:04:04 02/11/2010
OOC: Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Oh! That's good! I love it! Cream speaks! I imagine her voice all squeeky and adorable, and it is! Oh! Ahahahahahahahaha! GO CREAM!!! CREAMPUFF! Hey! Nickname her Creampuff! smilie and also, can you do one, Code Lyoko style? smilie
#61 Posted: 20:01:29 02/11/2010
that was awesome. and funny. and cute. smilie you basically got the idea of Brawl. and though i'm so loving Cream right now, i still worry for that little Charmander.....
---
#62 Posted: 20:13:33 02/11/2010
Hm. Me too.... ANYway, yeah, I suggest a Code Lyoko themed one! Basically, capture the flag, with lots of dangerous creatures defending ONE flag, and the two teams defending the other. First team to get to the monster's flag wins! smilie
#63 Posted: 20:29:10 02/11/2010
that sounds cool. ;P
---
#64 Posted: 20:56:03 02/11/2010
Yup! Just watch the first episode, parts one and two of Code Lyoko, and...lemme think...the 18th, and the 32nd, and you have a few basics. If you can't FIND the 32nd, watch the 35th. smilie It's a good show! I love it, but they cruely canceled it after moving it to 11 PM.
#65 Posted: 20:58:11 02/11/2010
well, it does sound cool. too bad it got canceled.
---
#66 Posted: 21:00:22 02/11/2010
Yeah....watch it on YouTube. Duh. smilie
#67 Posted: 21:01:49 02/11/2010
yeah, there's always YouTube.
---
#68 Posted: 20:20:52 03/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Hmm... Code Lyoko would be interesting. smilie I read a little about that show prior to this... Not to mention when I used to watch Pokemon on Cartoon Network's Maguzi (sp?), I always saw some of the ending of each episode.
#69 Posted: 21:03:47 03/11/2010
ok, great. use Code Lyoko. just write more already. please.
---
#70 Posted: 23:32:51 03/11/2010 | Topic Creator
I will. smilie I just need to get my thoughts together. I promise I won't disappear off the face of the earth with this story again.
#71 Posted: 00:42:05 04/11/2010
you better not. smilie i mean, take all the time you need, but don't go off and disappear xD
---
Fayveer09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9223
#72 Posted: 01:37:33 04/11/2010
Whoa, I haven't posted on this for a long time.

Anyway, cool chapters you've added to this story, Isis. The MegaMan X themed chapter was pretty interesting. And of course, Cream was cute in the newest chapter as well.
#73 Posted: 01:47:04 04/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks Fayveer. smilie I worked hard with the MegaMan X-themed chapter... It wasn't fun rewriting it after I had accidentally closed the window before posting it... smilie

And as for Cream... Glad she continues to be cute. :3
#74 Posted: 20:56:58 04/11/2010
yes, Cream is simply adorable and funny. X3
---
#75 Posted: 08:17:11 10/11/2010
.......................YOU....................................

YOU VANISHED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AGAIN!!!!>.<
#76 Posted: 21:33:03 10/11/2010
yes, she did. she vanished yet again. >.<
---
#77 Posted: 01:10:17 11/11/2010 | Topic Creator
H-hey! You misjudge me, man! smilie DON'T HURT THE POOR AUTHORESS WHO PUTS TOO MUCH OF HER WORK ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME!!

Mini Chapter 3!

Team No-Brainers stared miserably at Isis, as she examined them with very little interest. Eventually, she pulled out a box of Golden Muffins, pulling one out...

"Bolt!"

Bolt literally squealed like an ordinary mouse that had found some cheese, grabbing the muffin happily.

"Godzilla!"

"WOO BABY!" the T-Rex cried, snatching the muffin in pure bliss.

"Cynder!"

"Hmph..." the Guilmon growled, "Lucky you...or are you so lucky?"

"Aile!...AILE!"

The Renamon dizzily walked to receive the muffin, clutching her head in pain.

"Staypuft!"

"As usual everyone realizes my worth." the Jigglypuff stated plainly.

"Zelda!"

Zelda swooped down to receive the muffin. "Thank you..." she said.

"Lumine!"

"...You refuse to give me and my client the satisfaction of a lawsuit, don't you?" Lumine inquired, taking the muffin.

It was between Spyro and Link now.

The Lucario nervously chewed on his nails, while the Monodramon looked very threatening. Isis looked at the votes, seeing they were all the same amount, somehow, someway. She shrugged, deciding to settle it the old-fashioned way:

She closed her eyes and spun around and around pointing at whatever. When she stopped and opened her eyes, she was pointing at Spyro.

"Spyro...the Force has lead me to this easy decision... You shall return home, young Padawan Learner. The Limo of Epic Fail is waiting for you, as it has arrived on time. Such is the will of the Force."

"I'LL SUE!" Spyro cried. "Yeah yeah..." Isis said, pointing to Phoenix Wright, who promptly shouted, "OBJECTION!"

Spyro blinked, then sulked off to his fate. He got in the limo...and the darn thing was swallowed up in a beam of light, courtesy of a UFO. Said unidentified flying object flew away, presumably with the limo inside it.

...Wait a minute... Who ordered the UFO?

Note: Any good? The next challenge will be done later.
#78 Posted: 01:14:24 11/11/2010
haha, well i enjoyed it smilie
---
#79 Posted: 04:05:22 12/11/2010
Yeah, that was funny! smilie I especially liked the UFO!
#80 Posted: 00:00:42 13/11/2010
yeah, me too smilie
---
#81 Posted: 02:12:33 13/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Hey... I had to do something with that discount coupon for UFOs to randomly appear that I had lying around... It, ironically, expired today.
#82 Posted: 02:29:56 15/11/2010
LOL this topic is amazing. Cream is still my favorite character.smilie
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
#83 Posted: 02:38:29 15/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie
#84 Posted: 06:06:19 15/11/2010
Now make more!!!!!!! smilie NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#85 Posted: 22:19:37 15/11/2010
yes, we want more!
---
#86 Posted: 04:52:56 17/11/2010
Wow I need to pester er when she's on more MAKE MORE MAKE MORE MAKEMOREMAKEMOREMAKEMOREMAKEMORENOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! >:0
#87 Posted: 23:47:00 26/11/2010
dang it, she still hasn't written more.
---
#88 Posted: 18:35:03 09/12/2010
I know! What the heck? Why hasn't she even posted here? *confusled*
#89 Posted: 22:11:14 09/12/2010
i don't know! maybe we should send some Pokemon and Digimon after her!
---
#90 Posted: 22:51:28 09/12/2010
smilie Heck yes! I got da Digis! You got da Pokes? ...smilie Hahaha! Pokes! Hahahaha!
#91 Posted: 22:58:56 09/12/2010
lol smilie yeah, i got the Pokes! smilie
*blows whistle. large group of Pokemon gather around me.* alright team listen up! i want you all to go after IsisStormDragon and get her but over here to write more! on the double now! *blows whistle again*
*Pokemon take off to find Isis*
---
#92 Posted: 23:01:50 09/12/2010
*whistles loudly. group of six giant Digimon show up* Okay! As C09 just said, go find IsisStormDragon, and drag her fuzzy butt over here to write more! Double time! Go! *whistles again*
*giant Mega Digimon take off in search of Isis*

Now where is she?
#93 Posted: 23:07:32 09/12/2010
i don't know, but our teams should find her.
*hears Pidgeot cry* hmm? *looks to see a Pidgeot drop some random girl at my feet*
*looks* uh, Pidgeot, this is not Isis. now, take this poor girl back, and go get Isis.
*Pidgeot cries out, grabs girl, and flies away*
---
#94 Posted: 23:09:55 09/12/2010
*Megadramon brings some strange guy* Megadramon! That's a GUY!
Megadramon: Megadramon! *hugs guy*
*sweatdrops* Put him back.
Megadramon: Megadramon! *does so*
#95 Posted: 23:18:01 09/12/2010
a guy? oh, dear. maybe we should have explained who Isis is, and the fact that she's a girl. *hears bark* now what?
*Arcanine runs up with a kid on it's back*
uh, Arcanine, that's a kid, and it's a boy.
*Arcanine barks and plays with kid*
*facepalm* you can play later, take the kid back, and go find Isis.
*Arcanine barks and runs off with kid*
---
#96 Posted: 23:25:56 09/12/2010
*Walks in.* Oh dear, what's going on now? smilie

Oh, and I like the new mini chapter, Isis. It made me giggle a bit. xD
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:36:27 09/12/2010 by Fayveer09
#97 Posted: 02:41:03 10/12/2010
Oh don't worry. That Megadramon is obsessed with boys with black hair. She's got issu-*cut off by a roar* What the? *Omnimon comes up with a full grown woman* Omnimon! Put her back! *Omnimon goes off muttering and with the very confused woman* And we're TRYing to find Isis...
#98 Posted: 03:01:54 10/12/2010
...Okay then... Just don't scare off Isis with all this stuff... smilie
#99 Posted: 03:26:12 10/12/2010
smilie It's her story! She shouldn't be scared either! It's all Pokemon and Digimon related, and she could use some of it as storyline at some point! smilie I'm a freaking child genius some days!
#100 Posted: 03:48:54 10/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Geez! smilie I'm here, people! D: Anyways...this was written with what I read about Code Lyoko. I haven't watched any of it yet for a few reasons...laziness, I got side-tracked with other things ( I'm looking at you Phantasy Star Zero), and I, in general, don't like watching shows much. Seriously. I'll watch some, but not often... Yes, I'm weird. Code Lyoko does look like something I'd like, though. Just need to find the motivation to actually watch it. Also... I'm not fuzzy. I'm a Dragon. I has scales. :3

Chapter 6: Code Impossible!

"This...is a Digital World..." Lan started, looking around the area. The other Digimon looked at him like he was Captain Obvious. "Hey..." Alouette started, "Why are we all together?" Isis then cried over an intercom, making her voice distorted for some reason:

"Attention you pathetic beings! This is the Incredible Isis speaking! Today's challenge is based on Code Lyoko! See these towers with flags?"

The group noticed two short towers made of marshmallows with flags jammed into them. One tower was in front of them, labeled 'No-Lamers', to signify that it belonged to both Team Lamers and No-Brainers. Way in front of them was flag labeled, "Xana, who is totally NOT Isis'.

"The rules are simple: Whichever team steals Xana's flag wins! But..."

Monsters of all kinds suddenly materialized.

"...you both must work together to keep your own flag safe, or it's Game Over for everyone!"

The Pokemon, Digimon, the audience (you know who you are), and the universe all gasped.

"Muahahahah! NOW BEGIN!"

The monsters all let out battle cries and charged towards the flag. "FREEDOM!!!" Bolt and Godzilla cried, the latter holding onto his inner tube like it was a top secret weapon. Lan and Alouette followed soon after, Alouette breathing flames at the monsters while Lan slashed them with a sword. Bolt and Godzilla seemed to have gotten lost.

"Hold them back!" Zero cried, destroying some Creepers, as the monsters closed in on their flag. Aile destroyed some Hornets, while Cream was busy gnawing on a Blok. It looked horrified, to say the least. A Guardian also swallowed up Lumine, but I doubt anyone cares.

Eventually, the monsters were all destroyed, and the two who made it through were currently staring each other down.

"The flag belongs to No-Brainers!" Godzilla cried. "I can't let you take it!" Alouette cried.

"NO ONE SHALL TAKE MY FLAG OF PURE EPIC WIN!"

"Okay... Isis is horrible at distorting her voice..." Cynder noted, her claws ready to slice through more monsters, should they come.

They did. And ran over Godzilla as a result ( Alouette had flown upward).

Alouette stood there shaking in fear at the Kolossus towering above her. It looked at her menacingly, ready to flatten her. She looked back, seeing the other Pokemon and Digimon being overpowered by the monsters. Except for Cream. She was eating all monsters that came near.

"Come on, Lou... We can do this."

Alouette held her breath as Lan placed his hand on her shoulder. "You ready?" Lan inquired, readying his Star Sword. Alouette slowly nodded, looking back at the Kolossus.

"Good... Let's strike the large eyes!"

Lan jumped onto Alouette's eyes as she flew upward, ignoring Bolt running smack into the Kolossus and knocking himself out. The creature swung its sword-like arm at the two, but Alouette maneuvered herself out of the way, while Lan jumped off her back, thrusting his sword in front, making contact with the eye on the arm, destroying it. The Kolossus roared in pain, managing to send Lan flying off of it. His sword was caught in its rock body, however, allowing him to slide down safely.

Unaware of this, Alouette continued to climb upward, reaching the eye on its head. She reached it and readied Cross Flame, taking a deep breath. She then fired the attack at the large eye, destroying it somehow. The creature let a thunderous roar of pain as its body began to harden, then it fell to the ground, Alouette flying out of its way, and catching Lan with her feet. Bolt and Godzilla...got flattened.

Alouette then dropped Lan when they got closer to the ground, and he grabbed the flag. Isis, of course, wasn't happy.

"Noooooooooooooo! Not MY flag! How could I lose?! Well...another one for Team Lamers!"

All of a sudden, the Digital World promptly vanished, leaving the Pokemon and Digimon completely confused. "I KNEW I was dreaming!" Wish suddenly cried. No one paid attention to her.

Note: ...There. Likey or no likey? Think I might do Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D Revolution next. I haven't played it yet, but it looks similar to Yu-Gi-Oh! and other card-related animes. Besides, Phantasy Star has grown on me.
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me