Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Mix and Match: A Pokemon and Digimon Crossover
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Mix and Match: A Pokemon and Digimon Crossover [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#1 Posted: 03:10:20 20/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I tried to NOT post this, but the plot bunny wouldn't leave me alone! D: Anyways, as for where inspiration came from... Total Drama. I don't find the cartoon funny or anything, but I like the idea of spoofing the 'survival' and 'competition' shows.

Anyways, that said, this is obviously a game show spoof, and is a Pokemon and Digimon crossover. There will be rivalry, there will be friendship, there will be stupidity, there may be hilarity, and there will be way over-due monthly bills!

I'll post the first chapter soon, once I decide all the contestants ( I more or less have the Pokemon figured out, but not the Digimon).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:11:06 20/08/2010 by IsisStormDragon
#2 Posted: 16:23:21 20/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, I'll introduce the Pokemon now...

Chapter 1: Quit Poking Me.

The story opens to an icy blue Dragon in a cybernetic suit playing with a ball and paddle, smacking the ball back and forth. She looked bored as all get out, as if she was waiting for something that was just taking forever. Finally, a satisfying ding was heard, and the Dragon sprang to life.

"Hello audience, and welcome to Mix and Match! I am your host, Isis the Awesome!"

There was silence, and Isis quickly pressed a button on the computer, and fake cheering soon played. She then settled in her chair once more. "In this edition of Mix and Match, ten Pokemon and ten Digimon have entered so that I may torture-er, test their capabilities in however many events I want! Now, introducing the first of our Pokemon contestants...Faith!"

A Charmander suddenly ran out and onto the stage, looking around warily. Finally, she gave up trying to figure why she was even here and waved.

"Alouette!"

A pint-sized Reshiram stumbled onto the stage, looking even more confused than Faith had been. "Where's my mommy?" she squeaked out.

"Bolt!"

A Pikachu jumped onto the stage. "Oh yeah!" he cried, "I'm here at last!" Apparently, he knew how he got here, unlike the previous two.

"Zero!"

A very, very angry Deoxys came onto the stage, yelling at the top of her lungs, "I did NOT sign up for this!"

"Tory!"

An Espeon suddenly zoomed by the other contestants, screaming, "WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!"

"Shadow!"

An Umbreon zoomed by everyone, screaming, "I'M HERE!!!" He tackled Tory almost immediately.

"Zelda!"

A Flygon flew onto the stage, having the rare appearance of actually knowing why she was here in the first place.

"Navi!"

A Floslass looked to the left and to the right before getting onto the stage, believing she was safe.

"Link!"

Navi was promptly run over by a horrified Lucario. "Zelda! ZELDA!!!" he screamed, tackling the poor dragon.

"Staypuft!"

A Jigglypuff came onto the stage. He was wearing an oh-so-fancy hat, and a cape, and had the appearance of well, a villain. He looked at the other Pokemon and scoffed. All things considered, they weren't too crazy about him, either.

Note: Likey or no likey? Also, can anyone help me with the Digimon? Right now, I am going to use a Gaomon, Lunamon, Shoutmon, and Agumon ( no, I will not tell you just how weird or normal they are).
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#3 Posted: 01:02:50 21/08/2010
sounds cool. i don't know much about digimon, so i'm afraid i can't help you there.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
#4 Posted: 01:10:40 21/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie And that's fine.
#5 Posted: 01:14:45 21/08/2010
your welcome. though i do wish i could help. nice choices on the pokmeon. i figured Pikachu would be one of them. i like that you chose Charmander, that's my favorite Pokemon. the names are cool too. Zelda and Link. xD plus, i like their reactions when they come out. xD
---
Fayveer09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9223
#6 Posted: 01:19:37 21/08/2010
Nice chapter. Lol, Staypuft, why do I feel like I've heard that name before? smilie

Also, I think I can help with the Digimon.
#7 Posted: 01:21:20 21/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you. Charmander's one of my favorites, and Pikachu was a given. smilie And as for the names...they're all reference to something, some are obvious ( like Zelda and Link), others might not be. And as for their reactions...wait'll you see the Digimon. smilie

EDIT: Thanks Fayveer! And as for Staypuft...it's from a movie. If you have any suggestions for the Digimon, I'd love to hear 'em.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:22:19 21/08/2010 by IsisStormDragon
#8 Posted: 01:22:58 21/08/2010
ooh, now i'm really curious. xD
---
#9 Posted: 01:58:21 29/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay... I've decided on three more Digimon. If anyone has any suggestions, speak now, because I'm getting closer to well, closing up the door on any suggestions.
#10 Posted: 22:55:46 03/09/2010
i don't have any suggestions. i'm just waiting for you to write more. smilie
---
#11 Posted: 02:53:24 07/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Well, I have them all now...

Chapter 2: Digitize Me, Captain!

"Well, now that the Pokemon contestants have been introduced," Isis started, "Let's introduce the Digimon contestants which were tricked...er, signed up! First off... Wish!"

A Lunamon stumbled upon the stage, looking a tad confused. "This isn't the travel agency, is it?" she inquired.

"Axl!"

A Gaomon ran onto the stage, with his hands tied behind his back. "Okay, why am I being kidnapped?!"

"Lan!"

A Shoutmon came onto the stage. His pupils suddenly shrank when realization hit him. "I've been tricked again, haven't I?" he asked, "Because this sure as heck ain't the travel agency."

"Spyro!"

A Monodramon came running onto the stage, looking ticked off. "Where's my lawyer?!" he screamed.

"Lumine!"

A just as ticked off Veemon ran onto the stage, screaming, "Where's my client?!" Eventually, he noticed Spyro and ran to him.

"Cynder!"

A Guilmon walked onto the stage, looking like she wanted to wreck something.

"Aile!"

A Renamon stepped onto the stage, looking disgusted. "So this is where Mix and Match is hosted?" she scoffed, "Boring..."

"Harpuia!"

An Aquilamon gracefully flew onto the stage, smiling at the other contestants.

"Cream!"

A Terriermon came onto the stage, licking her lips. Eventually, she started chewing on the fire hose nearby.

"Godzilla!"

The door suddenly burst into flames. Once the smoke cleared, an Agumon ran onto the stage, wearing an inner tube. "Okay!" he cried, "Here I am!"

The other Digimon simply walked away from both Cream and Godzilla, looking very freaked out. The Pokemon weren't any better.

Note: Any good? As for the travel agency...that's how most of these guys were tricked.
#12 Posted: 03:18:07 07/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay, here's a Behind-the-scenes chapter! This is basically all the contestants saying...whatever in their respective rooms, to the camera guy. I guess you can call it a mini chapter...

Mini Chapter 1!

A Fire Dragon sighed as he picked up the camera. "Here goes..." he said, going to ask each contestant their feelings on the matter.

Faith's P.O.V.

"I will do my best to assist whoever my partners shall be."

Alouette's P.O.V.

"Have you seen my mommy?"

Bolt's P.O.V.

"Hey look it's me Bolt! I'm in a forum post!"

Zero's P.O.V.

"Get. OUT."

Tory's P.O.V.

"Make sure Shadow doesn't get sugar. It never ends well."

Shadow's P.O.V.

"GIVE ME SUGAR!!!"

Zelda's P.O.V.

"Stop looking at me like that! It makes me think you're going to kidnap me or something..."

Navi's P.O.V.

"HEY! LISTEN!"

Link's P.O.V.

".....YAH!"

Staypuft's P.O.V.

"I am the Master of Darkness! THE MASTER OF DARKNESS! FEAR ME!"

Wish's P.O.V.

"I wish...I wasn't here."

Axl's P.O.V.

"Why am I tied to this chair?"

Lan's P.O.V.

"I am not the Droid you are looking for... It's all an illusion..."

Spyro's P.O.V.

"You better treat me right, or I'll sue!"

Lumine's P.O.V.

"OBJECTION!"

Cynder's P.O.V.

"Whaddya want? I'm busy plotting this game show host's downfall!"

Aile's P.O.V.

"The other contestants don't stand a chance against me! Period!"

Harpuia's P.O.V.

"I hope everyone else plays nice... I'm scared of them...especially that Guilmon and Jigglypuff..."

Cream's P.O.V.

*audience is stuck with an extreme close-up of her wide-open mouth, which is currently chewing on the camera*

Godzilla's P.O.V.

"This is great! Now I'll be famous! My inner tube will lead me to victory!"

Note: ...Don't ask.
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#13 Posted: 06:22:57 07/09/2010
This is what I call epicness. 8D I don't know much about Digimon, but this sounds awsome. smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#14 Posted: 00:23:52 08/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie Who's your favorite character, just for fun? (this question goes to all readers, as well)
Fayveer09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9223
#15 Posted: 00:30:28 08/09/2010
Good chapters. The chapters made me laugh a bit. I like Cream in the mini chapter. Cream's the one in this story who makes me say "Awww..." and makes me giggle because her weirdness is kinda funny to me, yet I find her cute at the same time. 8D I also like Lan. He reminds me of the Shoutmon from Digimon Xros Wars, because of his personality.

As for favorite characters in this story, my favorite character is Cream, because, like I said, I find her cute and her weirdness made me laugh.

And sorry about not coming to help with the Digimon. I kinda forgot about this story.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 00:42:32 08/09/2010 by Fayveer09
#16 Posted: 00:40:19 08/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you! smilie

LOL, that's what I wanted to do with Cream. smilie I wanted to find the cutest Digimon I could, and make it the weirdest one of the bunch. When I saw Terriermon...I was like 'Perfect'. And as for Lan... That's cool. I haven't watched any of Xros Wars yet, so I find it funny that he's similar to that Shoutmon. smilie

That's fine. smilie
#17 Posted: 02:55:05 14/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay...here goes...

Chapter 3: Let's Mix and Match!

After an hour or so, the Pokemon and Digimon found themselves standing in front of a giant...mixer. "Okay," Lan started, "I have no idea what in Bananaville that is supposed to do, but I have a feeling it's not good for our health." Zero rolled her eyes. "Ya think?!" she snapped.

Isis got near the 'On' button for the dang machine, and stared at the monsters with a devious grin on her face. "Well, since I decided that having a Pokemon VS. Digimon competition would get me accused of bias," she started cheerily, "And seeing how this show is called Mix and Match... I'm going to do just that! Now get in the mixer!"

The Pokemon and Digimon gave her death glares.

"Listen," Shadow started, "Tory and I are brothers!! Separating us...NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!" Tory nodded readily. Spyro and Lumine stepped forward. "I am a lawyer, and Spyro is my client," Lumine said arrogantly, "Attempt to separate us...and you'll lose the lawsuit, I promise you."

"Okay! Okay!" Isis cried, "Get over there and wait then!" She pointed to a corner where a huge blob of...whatever that green ooze was rested. The four looked less than enthusiastic, but walked over there. Isis then turned to the others, who miserably walked into the mixer, accepting their fate. Isis then turned the blasted thing on...

After much screaming, this was how it turned out: Team No-Brainers consisted of Cynder, Staypuft, Bolt, Godzilla, Zelda, Link, Navi, Aile, Spyro, and Lumine. Team Lamers consisted of Faith, Alouette, Zero, Axl, Wish, Harpuia, Lan, Cream, Shadow, and Tory.

After that was settled, Isis clapped her hands together. "The first competition is based on the MegaMan X series!" she cried, "The object of this competition is for the X and Zero to defeat the opposite team's eight Mavericks, clobber their Vile, and blow their Sigma away!" she pointed to two large cardboard cut-outs, which barely resembled Vile and Sigma, "Now teams... Choose your X, Zero, and Mavericks! You have two minutes!"

Crickets could be heard chirping.

"GET IT DONE!"

Note: I'll post the competition later. If anyone isn't familiar with MegaMan X, tell me.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:05:01 14/09/2010 by IsisStormDragon
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#18 Posted: 04:46:06 14/09/2010
I'm not. And Cream is my favorite! Definitely! I actually cried laughing at her part in the Mini Chapter! And I never do that! Gosh this is going to be hilarious!
#19 Posted: 22:06:45 15/09/2010
like i said before, i love the pokemon. the digimon's reactions were funny, even though i don't know hardly anything about them. xD i'm not familiar with Megaman. i think i watched it back a long time ago, but got out of it somehow, i can't remember. anyway, good job so far. it'd be nice if i could actually watch it. it'd help since, except for Agumon, i don't really know what the digimon look like.
---
#20 Posted: 01:26:02 16/09/2010 | Topic Creator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6F_7eMYgXg

^Best video I can find, plus it's the particular installment I'm using as a 'base' for this event. The guy skipped all the story stuff, though, but that might be a plus for those who hate spoilers.

On another note, I wanted to have an 'Axl' in the event, but I didn't have enough characters, so I just stuck with X and Zero, as they were around Day 1... smilie

I'll post the event later.
#21 Posted: 02:55:15 16/09/2010
YAY! smilie Can't wait, can't wait, can't WAIT to see what Cream does next! smilie and, uh, no offense, but would one of you mind telling me what you think of MY story?
#22 Posted: 22:41:08 17/09/2010
i can't wait to see what happens next. x3
---
#23 Posted: 02:25:41 18/09/2010
Ohhhhh! I wish she would go fasster! I just made the first chapter of my story, Dentro and Venia: The Remaining Melders in like, 25 minutes. Off the top of my head.
#24 Posted: 18:05:49 18/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Heh, sorry for the wait, guys. I would've had this to you yesterday, but after checking to make sure I linked to the right video, I mistook that page for my separate YouTube page, and well, closed it... smilie So I lost everything I wrote. Thank goodness I remembered it all. smilie Anyways, these are the Mavericks I'm using...

http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Mantis
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Bamboo_Pandamonium
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Earthrock_Trilobyte
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Gigabolt_Man-O-War
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Avalanche_Yeti
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Burn_Rooster
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Antonion
http://megaman.wikia.com/wiki/Optic_Sunflower

Also...Mavericks are like Terminators. They don't like humans much, and also love to cause destruction, among other nasty things.

Chapter 4: Maverick Hunting for Beginners.

"Okay..." Zero started, sounding a tad bored, "Before we choose all our Mavericks, we need to choose our X and...Zero..." She looked at Lan. "You have experience with sword-like weapons, yes?" she inquired. "Yes, I do." he answered, uncertain.

"Then you be Zero."

"What?! Why me?! Shouldn't YOU be Zero?! It is your name, after all!"

"No. I'm Optic Sunflower. Blame Shadow and Tory for that one... Besides, I don't want to play as the guy whom I was...oh never mind. Just get the costume on."

Lan sighed and walked off to put the poorly-made costume on, grumbling. Zero then looked at Alouette. "Alouette...you're our most innocent team member..." she started, "You get to be MegaMan X." She then placed the blue helmet on the small Reshiram's head, smiling inwardly. Alouette's mouth was wide-open, and after awhile, she went to get the rest of the costume on.

At the end of it all... Wish was Dark Mantis, Harpuia was Bamboo Pandamonium, Tory was Earthrock Trilobyte, Faith was Gigabolt Man-O-War, Cream was Avalanche Yeti, Shadow was Burn Rooster, and Axl was Gravity Antonion. This will end badly.

Meanwhile, with Team No-Brainers...

"Okay, since I'm awesome, I'm MegaMan X!" Bolt cried, "And since Godzilla is awesome, he's Zero!" The crazy mascots then ran into a telephone booth to get their costumes on. It promptly exploded from the sheer corniness, leaving their Third-in-Command Staypuft to pick the Mavericks. He smiled a villain's smile at the Pokemon and Digimon, who now looked very uneasy.

Through Staypuft's judgment, Aile was Dark Mantis, Spyro was Bamboo Pandamonium, Cynder was Earthrock Trilobyte, Staypuft elected himself Gigabolt Man-O-War, Zelda was Avalanche Yeti, Link was Burn Rooster, Lumine was Gravity Antonion, and Navi was Optic Sunflower.

And then...it began...

Lan and Alouette rushed into a dark room, looking around warily. All of a sudden, Aile jumped down at them, readying her scythes. "Hey! What're Maverick Hunters doing here?" she scoffed. "Dark Mantis..." Alouette said bravely, "You've gone Maverick! We're putting an end to your weapons production!"

"You've gotta be kidding me... We New Generation Reploids can't go Maverick!"

"Then why are you making weapons, huh?"

"Hmph! Even I tried to explain, old style Reploids like YOU would never understand..."

Aile then released a bunch of dark arrows at the two. Alouette jumped out of the way and charged her Buster, while Lan chose to charge forward, judging the arrows, then he slashed Aile, knocking her into the wall. Lan stepped back as Aile got up, ready to use her life-draining attack on him.

She was blasted by Alouette before she got a chance.

Team No-Brainers...

Bolt and Godzilla ran into a dark room, humming the Mission Impossible theme. Wish suddenly jumped down at them, readying her scythes. "Hey there, X..." she started, "Looks like you can't accept that we're not Mavericks..." Bolt struck a heroic pose. "Are you making weapons for Sigma?" he questioned, "Is Sigma controlling you?!"

"What exactly is controlling YOU and your friend here? Your precious 'justice'? Is that it?"

"Dark Mantis... Your actions are that of a Maverick!"

Bolt and Godzilla then let out screams as Wish attacked them head-on, determined to fit the 'Maverick' label. To this day it should be considered amazing Bolt and Godzilla managed to win with how vicious the Dark Digimon was.

Team Lamers...

"You mean to tell me you've never thought such things yourself, Zero?" Spyro inquired, "That the world wishes for destruction, and nothing more?" Lan was silent.

"That's why space rockets were invented... To escape this destructive world..."

"Gimme a break! This perfect world you keep blabbering about doesn't even exist!"

"No, it doesn't... That's why we must destroy this one!"

After that, Spyro trapped Lan in what Alouette considered a 'dangerous hug' and was squeezing him. "H-help me!" Lan panicked, struggling to breathe. Alouette immediately charged her Buster and blasted Spyro, making him fall over and release Lan.

Team No-Brainers...

"You've never thought of such things before, Zero?" Harpuia inquired, "That the world desires only destruction?" Godzilla stepped forward. "Is that what Sigma tells you?" he questioned.

"Perhaps. Perhaps my master has seen a little of himself inside you..."

"Whatever... It's finished between me and Sigma!"

"What will end...is this world..."

Afterwards, Harpuia began attacking the two with bamboo tress, apologizing each time. I still don't have a clue how Bolt and Godzilla won.

Note: ...I'm just splitting this chapter up because apparently, it exceeded the character limit epicly. smilie
#25 Posted: 18:07:33 18/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Team Lamers...

"The minerals we mine are essential to the development of space..." Cynder said bluntly. "What do you plan to do with these resources?" Alouette questioned, Buster at the ready.

"Even if I explained, I doubt a brainless Maverick Hunter could understand... I'll bury both of you heaps of junk here!"

Alouette promptly blasted Cynder's shield off. Then Lan attacked.

Team No-Brainers...

"Do you realize that the ore mined here is used in space development?" Tory asked. "Sigma... He must be behind this!" Bolt cried over-dramatically, "What does he want with these minerals?!"

"My master... New world... Space resources... Even decaying pieces of scrap like you two can guess with that many hints, no?"

"Uh..."

"The end of your world has come!"

Tory then sent a couple crystal walls after the two. Bolt managed to destroy them, then knocked Tory's shield off afterwards. The panicked Psychic Pokemon ran to retrieve it, but Godzilla finished him off.

Team Lamers...

Staypuft cackled as Lan and Alouette struggled to catch him. None of them bothered to say the corny dialogue from the game, either. Staypuft literally meant business. He wanted to destroy the pretend city! After much chasing, he had managed to elude Lan. Cackling even more, Staypuft prepared to blow up the city...

...when Alouette showed up, her weapon charged to the max.

"Whaddya want little girl?!" Staypift seethed. "I'm here to blow you away!" Alouette cried, blasting him to kingdom come. Lan appeared and high-fived her, having been there the whole time.

Team No-Brainers...

Faith tried, she really tried... But she wasn't a match for Bolt and Godzilla, who had both eaten really sugary candy before facing her... She couldn't even get her dialogue in!

Team Lamers...

"I will not let you get in the way!" Zelda snapped. "Avalanche Yeti!" Alouette cried, "What do you think you're doing?!"

"You old model Reploids have no business here... Get out of here, X!"

"No way! If we don't repair this system, the world's ecological balance is at risk! Y-you're a Maverick!"

Zelda then dove under the snow, then sent Alouette flying into the wall. The tiny Legendary gripped her now injured right wing, growing teary-eyed and sniffling. Lan saw this and looked at Zelda with an appalled expression. "HOW DARE YOU!" he yelled, clobbering the poor Flygon.

Team No-Brainers...

Bolt and Godzilla stared at Cream. She stared back. She licked her lips. Then she latched her jaw onto Godzilla's Z-Saber. "X!" Godzilla cried, "You have to go on without me!" Bolt looked horrified. "Zero! No!" he cried.

"It's the only way!"

Looking stricken, Bolt ran away, while Cream happily chewed on Godzilla's helmet.

Team Lamers...

Link didn't bother to say anything, as he was too focused on how his body felt like it was burning. Eventually, he just fired random attacks which missed spectacularly, then ran off screaming.

Team No-Brainers...

"THIS IS FOR ZERO!!!" Bolt screamed, creaming Shadow before he got a chance to so much as blink.

Team Lamers...

"You used to be an incredible scientist..." Alouette said, "What happened? What're you up to?" Lumine looked at her in disgust. "Incredible scientist? Who are YOU to say such things?! I don't pursue my research just to earn praise from the likes of you, little kid!"

"Have you gone Maverick then?!"

"Again, you attach labels to me! What arrogance! Hmph... At any rate, if you choose to stand in my way... I'll destroy you both!"

Lumine then summoned a block, poised to land on Alouette and Lan. Alouette looked up at it, and promptly blasted it to smithereens. Lumine gulped, then summoned a bunch of blocks in quick succession. Alouette blasted each and every one. While she kept the now panicking Veemon busy, Lan attacked.

Team No-Brainers...

"Did he... Did Sigma make you go Maverick?!" Bolt cried, hyperventilating. "My master is not incorrect in his philosophy, Sparky!" Axl replied harshly.

"B-but Sigma plans to bring catastrophe to the world! He's evil, man! EVIL!"

"And the thought that it is this world that is evil never crossed your mind, hm? Oh forget it! If you get in my way... I WILL DESTROY YOU!"

How Bolt managed to get Axl to flatten himself with a block...we may never know...

Team Lamers...

Lan and Alouette stared in horror at Navi. "HEY!" Navi started, but the two knocked her out before she could say the dreaded 'Listen!'.

Team No-Brainers...

Bolt, now even more hysterical, was busy trying and failing to defeat Zero. She kept teleporting away before he got a chance to do anything. This continued until Zero's 'Maverick' powers suddenly stopped working. "Oh!" Godzilla cried, having appeared out of nowhere, "That's what that button does!" Zero promptly flew away before anything could happen. Bolt then noticed Cream still latched onto Godzilla's helmet. "Don't ask." the Agumon said bluntly.

The two then ran into the room where Vile and Sigma were. Bolt blasted Vile to bits, and Godzilla slashed Sigma in half. Cream suddenly let go for some reason. "Ha!" Godzilla cried, "Looks like Team Lamers lived up to their...AGH!" A Maverick Lumine cardboard cut-out appeared out of nowhere and smacked him in the face. "Zero!" Bolt cried, "NO!"

Team Lamers...

Alouette and Lan ran into the room where Vile and Sigma were. Alouette blasted Vile, and Lan slashed Sigma, taking a step back. Maverick Lumine appeared, and Alouette promptly blew him to pieces.

"Aaaand that's the end! Team Lamers has won this round and is safe from elimination! Team No-Brainers... One of you is going home! So start deciding! Because that's progress!"

Team No-Brainers was devastated. Isis merely laughed.

Later that day...

Alouette stared out the window, looking sad. Lan walked up to her, looking concerned. "I bet you've been thinking about Isis was saying earlier..." he started, "Well don't let it to get to ya! What Isis said isn't progress!" He then turned around to leave. "Anyway, Alouette..." he started, even if our team is destined to join the 'fallen' when that elimination round does come about... We still have to fight... Not just against the other team...but against our own destiny as well!" He then left, leaving Alouette puzzled. "What?" she managed.

Note: There we go! And Lan spoofed this scene:

I think I failed with the spoof, though... smilie

And as for Maverick Lumine...let's just say he's the villain that appears out of nowhere. smilie Anyways, hope you enjoyed this.
#26 Posted: 20:46:50 18/09/2010
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............I'm confused............
#27 Posted: 03:01:39 19/09/2010 | Topic Creator
What's wrong? I tried to explain it as best I could... smilie
#28 Posted: 18:50:05 19/09/2010
It's not you....I'm simply confused. It's not that hard to confuse me. I just don't understand the challange. What was the objective?
#29 Posted: 23:55:09 19/09/2010 | Topic Creator
The objective was to destroy the Vile and Sigma (plus the secret Maverick Lumine; that was the most important one) cardboard cut-outs. Each team had these cut-outs. The point was to destroy the opposite team's cut-outs ( Alouette and Lan destroyed No-Brainers cut-outs, whereas their own team's Maverick Lumine was not destroyed).

The challenge itself was set up like a final level in a MegaMan game. Basically, in the final stage, you have to fight all eight unique bosses ( ones introduced IN the game, as bosses have been reused before), before you can face the final boss. Game-wise, the objective of the eight bosses is to keep you from the final boss. Therefore, the characters playing the Mavericks were tasked with keeping the opposite team's X and Zero away from their own team's cut-outs.

Did that make sense?

...Next challenge might be MegaMan Battle Network-themed, BTW. I have an idea that might make an amusing challenge. And no, Battle Network is not like this particular MegaMan series I just used.
#30 Posted: 18:58:54 20/09/2010
Can you PLEASE not do anymore Mega Man challenges!? For all of us who've never seen/heard off/played Mega Man, it's all EXTREMELY confusing.
#31 Posted: 01:05:58 21/09/2010 | Topic Creator
...Alright. Well then, what do you suggest?
#32 Posted: 21:54:58 21/09/2010
that was an intresting idea, but i was confused also, since i was never really into MegaMan.

what about an all-out brawl? like the game SSBB for the Wii. or possibly have a Pokemon battle, but that might not work out too good. what about something Mario related? or perhaps Zelda? Sonic maybe? i don't really know, i'm just throwing things out there...
---
#33 Posted: 22:11:18 21/09/2010
How bout..........And this is totaly random, I swear............a race? But not a foot race, a race to see who can............................ find more peices to a puzzle and........................... put it together the fastest and most acurately.......................... but there is a bucket of cement under the puzzle board............. and the players fall into it if they dont get the puzzle right by the end of the time limit.......................... and, here's the best part, the puzzle peices are giant. As in, the size of a 6 foot person.
#34 Posted: 01:07:51 22/09/2010
that sounds intresting. and it acutally reminds me of the little PokeAthelon games in HG/SS. maybe you could use the PokeAthelon games.
---
#35 Posted: 01:40:58 22/09/2010
Yeah. And it might help to have all of the happenings for the teams all at once.
#36 Posted: 01:58:34 22/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Hmm...those are some good ideas. Thanks. Now...let's see who gets voted off! D:

Mini Chapter 2!

Isis stared at Team No-Brainers with a devious grin on her face. "Well, I assure you..." she started, "This was a painful experience for everyone but me! Anyhow..." She then picked up a gold-plated...muffin. "All those who won one of these babies is A-OK!" she cried, "First... Bolt!"

Bolt accepted the gold muffin, smiling.

"Godzilla!"

Godzilla was grinning...ear-to-ear as he accepted it.

"Staypuft!"

"Was there any doubt?" Staypuft said arrogantly.

"Cynder!"

"Whatever, dudette." Cynder growled, snatching the muffin.

"Aile!"

"Thank you..." Aile sighed.

"Spyro!"

"Good for you!" Spyro yelled.

"Lumine!"

"Indeed!" Lumine agreed.

"Zelda!"

Zelda gracefully accepted the muffin.

"And now...it all boils down to Link and Navi..."

Team No-Brainers, the audience ( you know who you are), and the universe all held their breath, as Isis looked through the votes with the attention span of a squirrel. Finally, she found out the count...

"Navi....the Jedi Council of Pure Awesome has spoken. Going home, you are."

Navi looked devastated, but accepted her fate. "Don't go anywhere yet!" Isis cried, "The Limo of Epic Fail hasn't arrived yet, so you're gonna have to wait...in the Pit of DOOM!" She then pulled some random lever that came out of nowhere, and a trap door opened up underneath Navi. She let out a scream as she fell, until she realized...

The pit was only two feet deep.

"Oh..." Navi started, bewildered, "Not so bad..."

Note: That made no sense... smilie
#37 Posted: 02:02:35 22/09/2010
heck, who cares? It was funny! smilie Just don't get rid of Cream, and I will be your best friend.
#38 Posted: 02:39:21 22/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie Don't worry; I have no intention of getting rid of Cream any time soon.
#39 Posted: 02:43:56 22/09/2010
Yay! The little Terriormon who tries to eat everything!
#40 Posted: 19:29:55 22/09/2010
haha, nice chapter. xD can't wait for more. smilie oh, and you better not get rid of my favorite, Faith the Charmander. smilie Cream is funny, and i do like, whatever the heck he or she is. xD
---
#41 Posted: 19:49:11 22/09/2010
Cream is a she, and she is a Terriormon, a Rookie Digimon. If you want, I can send you a pic.
#42 Posted: 20:45:19 22/09/2010
oh, cool. i'm more of a Pokefan myself. xD i used to watch Digimon though. honestly can't remember why i stopped. but about the only one i remember is Agumon. all the others just sorta faded in my mind. though i would like to see a pic of this funny little Digimon that eats everything. xD
---
#43 Posted: 20:47:26 22/09/2010
I know a site that has pics on it. It's a Digimon fan site, sorta. I'll post a pic of Terriormon on your Gb.
#44 Posted: 21:00:51 22/09/2010
ok, cool.
---
#45 Posted: 21:02:52 22/09/2010
Will you read my story? \/
#46 Posted: 21:10:03 22/09/2010
uh, what's it about?
---
#47 Posted: 21:11:03 22/09/2010
Check it out. I think you'll like it.
#48 Posted: 21:38:29 22/09/2010
all right then.
---
#49 Posted: 01:14:32 23/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Don't worry, I'm not getting rid of Faith anytime soon either. smilie
#50 Posted: 21:44:15 23/09/2010
Yays! smilie
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me