Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > create your own dragon and name it! tell us about it!
Page 1 of 1
create your own dragon and name it! tell us about it! [CLOSED]
randomwarrior Yellow Sparx Gems: 1067
#1 Posted: 09:58:06 05/02/2008 | Topic Creator
alrighty I made a dragon I drew her on paper and her name is Saki she is the bringer of light and warmth and the sun she is white but glows silver when she flaps her wings the sun comes out and makes most enemies join her side for a while. She fights using her tail and claws. And if she needs to she can turn into a horse at her will and when she is a horse she runs like the wind!

thats MY dragon just to say she is copyrighted me so please don't steal (not that anyone would steal her) make your dragon and list it here
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING, YOU WILL REGRET THIS"
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#2 Posted: 13:52:59 05/02/2008
Heh, which Spyro series do you want? I've got Elora's three kids from the old Spyro series and from LoS there's the pariah and her contemporaries (Electra, Firen, and Ivor). Brand doesn't count because he's not mine. smilie
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#3 Posted: 16:20:22 06/02/2008
I'll give ya three guesses to who I'm gonna post smilie!
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10824
#4 Posted: 21:29:39 06/02/2008
Cyra right?
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#5 Posted: 01:16:41 07/02/2008
http://i226.photobucket.com/al...ictures1005.jpgHere's a pic of my character in her human form[/url]
Her name is Guinevere. She is born in a dragon planet called Draconia. She is being haunted by an evil shadow dragon named Shadowfire. She has lots of forms:
She can turn into some elemental dragons: fire, ice, earth, air, water, electric, light, dark, and moon. Her MAIN and strongest form is her opal dragon form. She also has a wolf form, but got it on accident, which she doesn't use it very often...she also has a husband and two childern. She has blue hair that's longer than herself, and purple eyes and tan skin. She is one of the dragon queens but all she ever wants is to live with her friends and family in peace forever with no evil and protect them. She has a sword and other weapons to use to fight enemies. She has a gem attached to her chest and other places in her dragon form as well. Gimme a sec to find a pic of her in her dragon form...
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#6 Posted: 09:04:27 07/02/2008
Quote: artiste_violet
Cyra right?

Ye got it smilie!
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#7 Posted: 20:32:03 07/02/2008
my dragon is called silamane. she is around the same age as spyro and nobody would believe that she was the DM daughter. she's red with a strange gold and black mark on her face, which was given to her by her father the DM.
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#8 Posted: 20:49:37 07/02/2008
My dragon is called Pravus (latin for evil), is the DM's other daughter and evil sidekik. She is a black and red dragon (alot alike to Cynder). She has golden blood hich led to a silver scar over her left eye where the DM cast a curse on her. She is dead but can walk around as a lost sprit. When she died, she gave her soul to her dad (DM). She can shape-shift into ANYTHING. Shes Spyros age and can change from big Cynder to small Cynder. Her dragon speices is Basilisk and her star sign is Capricorn.
^this is the dragon that ive been riting a story about.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#9 Posted: 23:15:02 07/02/2008
Okay, I'll spill. I've got a couple of dragons.

From the Insomniac Spyroverse:

Pyrus - the son of Elora and Spyro. He's got stunted wings, a mane of fur, furry hind quarters and hooves. To make up for the shriveled wings, he has small thumbs on his front paws.
Pyrus ref sheet
Pyrus and Hippy

Pylora - Pyrus' twin sister. She was created by Rainy and I got partial custody. She takes after her father, having the lower body of a dragon and the upper body of a faun. She has no hair.
Pylora sketch

Cinerea - Technically, she's the daughter of Elora and Cynder (it's...complicated, and not near as nasty as you think, get your mind out of the gutter! smilie). She looks a lot like Elora, but has many of Cynder's qualities. She stands mostly on her hind legs.
Cinerea
The kids
The kids again

Legend of Spyro universe:

the pariah/Pariah Flutetracer - a crippled outcast from the dragon realms. She is a rare kind of dragon born just outside the Year of the Dragon. She has male horns (which are so heavy that they are slowly breaking her neck), no wings, and the forbidden power of mind control (which she was charmed into teaching the Dark Master). Her colors are still up for debate.
Pariah and Gaul
Angry Pariah
Pariah ref sheet
#10 Posted: 22:20:22 08/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Razz

Pyrus - the son of Elora and Spyro. He's got stunted wings, a mane of fur, furry hind quarters and hooves. To make up for the shriveled wings, he has small thumbs on his front paws.
Pyrus ref sheet
Pyrus and Hippy

Pylora - Pyrus' twin sister. She was created by Rainy and I got partial custody. She takes after her father, having the lower body of a dragon and the upper body of a faun. She has no hair.
Pylora sketch

Cinerea - Technically, she's the daughter of Elora and Cynder (it's...complicated, and not near as nasty as you think, get your mind out of the gutter! smilie). She looks a lot like Elora, but has many of Cynder's qualities. She stands mostly on her hind legs.
Cinerea
The kids
The kids again

the pariah/Pariah Flutetracer - a crippled outcast from the dragon realms. She is a rare kind of dragon born just outside the Year of the Dragon. She has male horns (which are so heavy that they are slowly breaking her neck), no wings, and the forbidden power of mind control (which she was charmed into teaching the Dark Master). Her colors are still up for debate.
Pariah and Gaul
Angry Pariah
Pariah ref sheet

nice dragons Razz I like Pariah the best! smilie
---
"You have too many roads, demolish them and replace them with streets to save on maintenance.
#11 Posted: 23:54:16 08/02/2008
Thank you. smilie It's odd, but Pariah is getting the most development out of all of them. Spyro and Elora's kids are fun, but they were pretty much accidental characters. Pariah is one I made on purpose and she's fun to work with. smilie
#12 Posted: 21:26:49 09/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Razz

Pyrus ref sheet
Pyrus and Hippy

Pylora sketch

Cinerea
The kids
The kids again

Pariah and Gaul
Angry Pariah
Pariah ref sheet

I found a hilarious comic on Hippy on devinantart! thats kinda off topic anyway those pictures are great! smilie
---
#13 Posted: 03:20:58 10/02/2008
I've seen a couple of Hippy comics on dA. She's an awesome character created by an awesome gal. smilie
#14 Posted: 03:26:39 10/02/2008
I LOVED your pics, Razz! You seem to be one of the nicest ppl (and one of the best artists) that I've met! (well, online that is...smilie) Have you drawn Ignitus before, Razz?
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#15 Posted: 05:27:30 10/02/2008
She has done a few pics of Ignitus. Don't know how many, you should go through her gallery:

http://razzek.deviantart.com
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
#16 Posted: 05:54:07 10/02/2008
Aww, thank you, Dragongyrll. smilie I have drawn Ignitus, but I no longer give people the links after I was attacked by one over-zealous Ignitus fan. For the record, I like the old guy, but I can't take anything seriously. smilie There's an archive of all my Spyro art linked in my main gallery journal entry.
#17 Posted: 06:12:03 10/02/2008
You're welcome Razz. smilie I just ADORE your drawings! smilie
---
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#18 Posted: 21:27:42 10/02/2008
i love the pics of Cynder in your gallery, i keep trying to use some of your kool drawings to make mine better, but mine r like....*makes poopin noise* lolz
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#19 Posted: 21:37:00 10/02/2008
I like the realistic ones (one reason cuz I draw realistically too smilie) They're really good! The cartoonish ones are really cute! smilie
---
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#20 Posted: 00:00:39 11/02/2008
jimmy the dragon
dislikes:dragons stealing his friends
attacks:tail whip fury attack fury combo
friends:anyone who is not a rival a friend stealer or a traitor
#21 Posted: 03:25:52 11/02/2008
The best advice I can give to anyone who wants to draw is to practice. Before you get jealous of me, just remember that I've been drawing almost every single day for over twenty years and I still see a lot of room for improvement. So keep practicing and don't get angry at yourself if things don't come out the way you thought they would. Art should be fun first. smilie
sapphire Emerald Sparx Gems: 4822
#22 Posted: 03:03:29 11/06/2008
i have a few dragons too and razz i love pariahs!
sapphire: is a handsome young sapphire dragon, who was chosen to fight the ultimate dragon of all time, more powerful then the darkmaster, darkuss. he has a secret crush on garnet!
garnet: a beautiful active young dragon, who was running away from the temple and soon joins sapphire to become his ally to fight darkuss! she has a seceret crush on sapphire!

my dragon photos are on a different topic!
---
Trust your instincts. ~Caithe
Last edited at 23:29:19 27/06/2008 by sapphire
Doomdrao Platinum Sparx Gems: 6759
#23 Posted: 12:45:10 11/06/2008
how do you get your pictures onto links like that?
---
I'd wait a fresh minuteMe, To a Co-Worker about Greggs Bakery Steak Bakes
Cynder1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1801
#24 Posted: 14:20:01 12/06/2008
ya
---
Yeet
#25 Posted: 18:13:56 12/06/2008
oh wait i get it now smilie
---
#26 Posted: 18:19:12 12/06/2008
Magma the dragon
DAM didnt work
---
Last edited at 18:19:46 12/06/2008 by Doomdrao
#27 Posted: 18:20:13 12/06/2008
i dont get it now...
---
Cynder1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1801
#28 Posted: 20:03:56 12/06/2008
how do you do it
---
Yeet
spyro3 Fodder
#29 Posted: 17:05:08 16/06/2008
alright i'v got one that you may not like but here it is.
name:JADE
type:WATER DRAGON
odd stuff:NO WINGS (SWIMS WITH TAIL) ATAAKS WITHS HORNS AND CLAWS.
elements:ICE FIRE,MAGIC,DRAGON POWER,DEATH.
story:born by herself without parents she is sky blue and is a rare dragon
of power she is more than meets the eye.

I LOVE SPYRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spyro3 Fodder
#30 Posted: 17:11:16 16/06/2008
alright i'v got one that you may not like but here it is.
name:JADE
type:WATER DRAGON
odd stuff:NO WINGS (SWIMS WITH TAIL) ATAAKS WITHS HORNS AND CLAWS.
elements:ICE FIRE,MAGIC,DRAGON POWER,DEATH.
story:born by herself without parents she is sky blue and is a rare dragon
of power she is more than meets the eye.

I LOVE SPYRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#31 Posted: 00:26:02 27/06/2008
[User Posted Image]

Name: Layzugami
Odds: Her flames are blue
Elements: Godly Strength, Flames
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#32 Posted: 02:10:51 27/06/2008
yeah how good is ur dragon at fire balls in spyro lair RTD smilie
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
redthedragon Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#33 Posted: 02:50:54 27/06/2008
Pobably like 1,000,000 points! smilie
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#34 Posted: 14:17:06 27/06/2008
yeah right i'm the second best fireball thrower well before ppl got ride of the fireballs T_T last time before they got rid of them I had 170,000 fireballs thrown and somebody stoled my dragon I would of had 240,000 fireballs and if they still had fire balls I wuold have around 380,000 fireballs I geuss and i have 49,000,000 spyro points and this is no joke too if ur wondering.........
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
james Fodder
#35 Posted: 20:17:09 02/07/2008
name sky blaze
male
locasen cloudy domain
qoit we got the power
about
he's a rare sky dragon he can hrenes wind lighting and fire he never loshes the arena
level 69
Spyzilla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1903
#36 Posted: 21:27:25 29/01/2009
name:sinndyir
quote:tonight we will dine in hell
about:he's a black dragon with asilver under belly looks like smilie he is one of the dark masters sons and apprentice
Elements: poison,fear,shadow and death
//www.darkspyro.net/images/nig...A8-Sinndyir.jpg hears a picture
---
People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:52:15 02/02/2009 by Spyzilla
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me