darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Dissapointed with how Malefor was Defeated? [Involves Spoilers]
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Dissapointed with how Malefor was Defeated? [Involves Spoilers] [CLOSED]
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#51 Posted: 11:47:35 25/08/2010
Malefor should have one, last stage. He should turn into Dark Malefor and he should ROCK! using Convexity or anything, not setting up a shield and sinking in planet core.
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#52 Posted: 12:19:22 25/08/2010
^ yeah, that would be a lot better.
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#53 Posted: 12:57:50 26/08/2010
Oh that would be awesome! Also if you could play as Dark Spyro would have made it even more awesome!
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#54 Posted: 19:49:40 26/08/2010
Quote: StartheDragon77
Oh that would be awesome! Also if you could play as Dark Spyro would have made it even more awesome!

Yeah, I was rather dissapointed with the fact that you couldn't go Dark Spyro or Cynder. I mean you had the convexity breath, but it's just not the same until you go all smoky and black.smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Omikron Dragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2227
#55 Posted: 22:02:45 26/08/2010
Quote: Paplok
Malefor should have one, last stage. He should turn into Dark Malefor and he should ROCK! using Convexity or anything, not setting up a shield and sinking in planet core.

Indeed.Malefor s fight didnt look like with a worthy villaint. It was just pathetic that he has just sunk underground after this beam duel.Poor him.
Malefor deserved for much better and epic fight (and voice).
---
"Life is one long process of getting tired."- Samuel Butler
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:03:52 26/08/2010 by Omikron Dragon
#56 Posted: 06:50:38 27/08/2010
Something like Battle of Heroes in Star Wars! And with music as epic as this!
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#57 Posted: 08:53:56 27/08/2010
IMO, if this game wouldn't have been co-op, then you should get to fight Dark/Adult Cynder again, before fighting Malefor. 83
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#58 Posted: 09:11:37 27/08/2010
And then turn Dark again. It's stupid how Spyro turns Dark, then after few seconds he's good again... The same with Cynder. He was really angry, when he turned Dark, so what could make him good again? Some stupid Cynder's words? I don't think so. More Dark in DotD, please!
Omikron Dragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2227
#59 Posted: 09:44:00 27/08/2010
Something like Battle of Heroes in Star Wars! And with music as epic as this!

Heck yeah.And don't forget about these Tie fighters sounds ( this parody is pure win smilie ).
---
"Life is one long process of getting tired."- Samuel Butler
#60 Posted: 09:45:08 27/08/2010
Hehe, all these plangent sounds, ueeeeauuueeeeeeuuueeeoooo xD
Epic. Like all SW.
#61 Posted: 12:12:04 27/08/2010
And then turn Dark again. It's stupid how Spyro turns Dark, then after few seconds he's good again... The same with Cynder. He was really angry, when he turned Dark, so what could make him good again? Some stupid Cynder's words? I don't think so. More Dark in DotD, please!

Same with Cynder. She just somehow broke away from Malefor's powers just by a few horrible words Spyro said.

Cynder should have been angry with him for saying that. I mean really, "You've left me nothing to fight for"!?. Oh, so forget about Sparx and not fight for him, and ditch him, all because Cynder, a dragon you hardly know, turned evil. ¬_¬
---
#62 Posted: 12:16:12 27/08/2010
If I was Cynder and Malefor was talking to me. I would be like...mega pissed off. I mean, Cynder sould have been trash talking him, talking about how shes going to crush him for doing all those things to her.
but since the game is a emotionless void of lame I won't get my wish.
---
#63 Posted: 13:11:33 27/08/2010
I really never paid attention to Cynder I was more like "Spyro ditch Cynder and go dark."

I would have loved to see what would have happened if Spyro went dark and listened to Malefor temporarely. Oh and Malefor could've had them fight to see who stays and who gets ditched. When Cynder gets seriously hurt because of Malefor (I mean seriously hurt) Dark Spyro would get all ticked and fight Malefor. Oh and at the end Malefor would have not been imprisoned. Dark Spyro would have knocked him out and left him where he was. Finally he would change back to normal and when Cynder would ask why he did all that for her Spyro would admit he loves her. Cynder would understand and tells him he likes her but isn't sure he can be with him since of all the things she had done. So head back to Dragon City where everyone is waiting.

That's my ending I would have liked.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
flyleaf Green Sparx Gems: 143
#64 Posted: 23:54:22 27/08/2010
Good idea smilie
---
Just keep looking awesome...
#65 Posted: 00:50:42 28/08/2010
IMO, they shouldn't full in love, and just be friends....
---
#66 Posted: 11:51:53 29/08/2010
I really never paid attention to Cynder I was more like "Spyro ditch Cynder and go dark."

I would have loved to see what would have happened if Spyro went dark and listened to Malefor temporarely. Oh and Malefor could've had them fight to see who stays and who gets ditched. When Cynder gets seriously hurt because of Malefor (I mean seriously hurt) Dark Spyro would get all ticked and fight Malefor. Oh and at the end Malefor would have not been imprisoned. Dark Spyro would have knocked him out and left him where he was. Finally he would change back to normal and when Cynder would ask why he did all that for her Spyro would admit he loves her. Cynder would understand and tells him he likes her but isn't sure he can be with him since of all the things she had done. So head back to Dragon City where everyone is waiting.

That's my ending I would have liked.

Nice.
Really the only reason they didn't make one of them evil temperally is so they could still keep co-op.

What I think, is that if your playing co-op and one turns evil, that they should fight each other...they should have two alternite endings....
---
flyleaf Green Sparx Gems: 143
#67 Posted: 15:54:41 30/08/2010
^like what?
---
Just keep looking awesome...
#68 Posted: 11:11:40 31/08/2010
I don't know, I don't feel like thinking of one this very second but both endings should eventually end in defeating Malefor.
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#69 Posted: 15:44:55 02/09/2010
This is Malefor:
Garble garble garble
*Evil Cynder*
Garble garble garble
LOLOLOLOLOL!
*Good Cynder*
Garble garble PREPARE TO DIE!
*Spam attack (button mash)*
*Push buttons at right time*
*World falls apart, fall into volcano*
*Fall in volcano (again?); push buttons at right time*
Garble!
*IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAH!*
*US TOO!*
*POW!*
NOOO!
*Sink*
*Enter god mode; world ish fixed*
I love you!(****!)
End.

Also, I watched a playthrough of Malefor recently (trying to find flaws in my boredom) and I realized that while the player came from the side, Malefor aimed his blow from to the front! Also, while the player goes to town on his body he just floats there and fires his beams and stuff straight ahead.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#70 Posted: 16:29:45 02/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Whoa, topic is still alive... weird.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#71 Posted: 23:35:30 02/09/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
This is Malefor:
Garble garble garble
*Evil Cynder*
Garble garble garble
LOLOLOLOLOL!
*Good Cynder*
Garble!
*IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAH!*
*US TOO!*
*POW!*
NOOO!
*Sink*
I love you!(****!)
End.

Also, I watched a playthrough of Malefor recently (trying to find flaws in my boredom) and I realized that while the player came from the side, Malefor aimed his blow from to the front! Also, while the player goes to town on his body he just floats there and fires his beams and stuff straight ahead.

You must have a glitch because that does not happen when I fight him.
---
#72 Posted: 09:12:47 03/09/2010
This is Malefor:
Garble garble garble
*Evil Cynder*
Garble garble garble
LOLOLOLOLOL!
*Good Cynder*
Garble!
*IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAH!*
*US TOO!*
*POW!*
NOOO!
*Sink*
I love you!(****!)
End.

I lol'd so hard at that. xD
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#73 Posted: 16:02:24 03/09/2010
This is Malefor:
Garble garble garble
*Evil Cynder*
Garble garble garble
LOLOLOLOLOL!
*Good Cynder*
Garble!
*IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAH!*
*US TOO!*
*POW!*
NOOO!
*Sink*
I love you!(****!)
End.

No, it was someone else's walkthrough, but yeah, if memory serves that happened to me too. I'll check the Wii, PS2 and XBox playthroughs maybe, just to see.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#74 Posted: 16:05:15 03/09/2010 | Topic Creator
How is topic still alive, Thought it ould die??
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#75 Posted: 20:40:07 03/09/2010
This is Malefor:
Garble garble garble
*Evil Cynder*
Garble garble garble
LOLOLOLOLOL!
*Good Cynder*
Garble!
*IMMA FIRIN' MA LAZAH!*
*US TOO!*
*POW!*
NOOO!
*Sink*
I love you!(****!)
End.

No, it was someone else's walkthrough, but yeah, if memory serves that happened to me too. I'll check the Wii, PS2 and XBox playthroughs maybe, just to see.

Okay.
---
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me