First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
who saw it coming [CLOSED]
Cyndro34 Green Sparx Gems: 160
#51 Posted: 14:40:42 24/08/2010
True... and that was still funny that he's so clueless about how he feels.
---
I support CynderxSpyro all the way.
Spyro needs a girlfriend who isn't a stalker!
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#52 Posted: 14:46:33 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
cuse it the age old love story boy fights evil girl gril turns good boy doesnt know the feeling the is called love and he ends up losing her he goes and gets her back then gets get frozen for three then the girl finally tells him she loves him
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#53 Posted: 14:48:42 24/08/2010
yeah at the moment he comits suicide smilie
---
Ugh
#54 Posted: 14:50:33 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
wut??
---
#55 Posted: 14:51:26 24/08/2010
opps i mean when he sacrifices himself to save-the-world
---
Ugh
#56 Posted: 14:52:09 24/08/2010
Yeah maybe they're both trapped in limbo after DOTD
---
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
#57 Posted: 14:52:37 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
yes he did BUT HE LIVES*FIRE WORKS GO OFF IN THE BACKGROUND*
---
#58 Posted: 14:53:58 24/08/2010
i thinks thats why im here now smilie
---
Ugh
#59 Posted: 14:55:00 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
*faceplam*
---
#60 Posted: 14:56:01 24/08/2010
*nods*
---
Ugh
#61 Posted: 14:57:14 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
OY.......i forgot to put boys werid sidekick dunt like girl
---
#62 Posted: 15:01:04 24/08/2010
WHAT!?
---
Ugh
#63 Posted: 15:04:20 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
WERID SIDEKICK=SPARX
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#64 Posted: 15:19:15 24/08/2010
^Eww, corny!

He passed out so he could have the dream and awaken his powers. As for the look, could just be a look of pity at the sight of his new FRIEND in pain. I really don't think love can spontaneously occur like that. Didn't TEN take place like a week after ANB? As in a week after Cynder was made small? Really, such fast love is almost as bad as love at first sight, which doesn't happen, BTW. Love grows, but not that fast.

As I see it, Spyro and Cynder aren't ready for love.
1.They're just teens but still twelve or something in thier minds
2.They've been wrapped up in war for ages, one was a pawn for years, the other lived in ignorance, thus neither can truely know who they really are.
3.Little dialouge was exchanged between them thus what can they know about eachother
4.NEITHER OF THEM HAVE EVER SEEN OR MET ANOTHER YOUNG DRAGON THIER AGE OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER EXCEPT EACHOTHER!
5.Because of how little actual living they did I doubt either knows what love really is.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#65 Posted: 15:23:11 24/08/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
^Eww, corny!

He passed out so he could have the dream and awaken his powers. As for the look, could just be a look of pity at the sight of his new FRIEND in pain. I really don't think love can spontaneously occur like that. Didn't TEN take place like a week after ANB? As in a week after Cynder was made small? Really, such fast love is almost as bad as love at first sight, which doesn't happen, BTW. Love grows, but not that fast.

As I see it, Spyro and Cynder aren't ready for love.
1.They're just teens but still twelve or something in thier minds
2.They've been wrapped up in war for ages, one was a pawn for years, the other lived in ignorance, thus neither can truely know who they really are.
3.Little dialouge was exchanged between them thus what can they know about eachother
4.NEITHER OF THEM HAVE EVER SEEN OR MET ANOTHER YOUNG DRAGON THIER AGE OF THE OPPOSITE GENDER EXCEPT EACHOTHER!
5.Because of how little actual living they did I doubt either knows what love really is.

One reason you forgot...

Ghakimx's reasons why not to fall in love at your teens.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#66 Posted: 15:23:49 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
dude r u srs
---
#67 Posted: 15:35:00 24/08/2010
I'll look for the Topic... smilie
It's real.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#68 Posted: 15:37:23 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
i know i wuz talking to NEW_SPYRO LUVA
---
#69 Posted: 15:38:29 24/08/2010
Oh, no, it was directed at the Topic.

Here:

Quote: Ghakimx
During this age, we develop emotions for people of the opposite sex. But is this really advisable? Well there are no right or wrong answers in life, but here we could give reasoning on what to do.

Firstly, love on first sight is stupid. It may be based on the external looks of the person rather than personality. What if the person is a biatch? You may as well deserve a slap on the face.

Having a long crush on a childhood friend is kind of a cute thing. But wouldn't your friend be more comfortable to keep you as their friend rather than their lover? Up to you to decide.

There's also the issue of gossip. A lot of your friends may be talking behind your back about the person you love, so honestly, if you want to avoid this, avoid your friends when you're with your lover or just avoid a lover altogether.

Asides that, education is the most important thing. A person can leave as many boyfriends/girlfriends as they want to, but a certificate will never leave you.

Lastly, there's emotional confusion. You keep thinking whether or not the person loves you to, but you lack the courage to ask to avoid embarrassment. Maybe the person suddenly just leaves you for god knows what reason. You'd hate yourself wouldn't you?

So hey, here's some of the reasons why I, Ghakimx, have yet to forge a relationship with one of the several female friends I have in my life. So many you people can think about what we've all seen around us.
---
#70 Posted: 15:55:35 24/08/2010
Quote: parisruelz12
dude r u srs

Of course I am!

One thing I forgot: Cynder is the only female dragon so far. We need more females and males, or else it will look like Cynder and Spyro are the only ones who can breed and repopulate. Pretty sick huh?

Not to mention that what Ghakimx was a pretty good point.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:56:13 24/08/2010 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#71 Posted: 15:57:41 24/08/2010
Yes, more Dragons.
We have four Oldies, one male, one female and a evil villian
---
#72 Posted: 16:23:35 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
dude r u srs

Of course I am!

One thing I forgot: Cynder is the only female dragon so far. We need more females and males, or else it will look like Cynder and Spyro are the only ones who can breed and repopulate. Pretty sick huh?

how do u know for we know igniutus could well be spyros dad!
---
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#73 Posted: 16:25:19 24/08/2010
...I bet he'd adress Ignitus as his dad AT LEAST one point in the series if he was. Please not this again.
#74 Posted: 16:26:43 24/08/2010 | Topic Creator
im just trying to prove NEW_SPYROLUVA wrong
---
#75 Posted: 17:10:56 24/08/2010
dude r u srs

Of course I am!

Now, what does that have to do with anything?! My points are Spyro and Cynder aren't mature enough for real love, we need more young males and females for S and C to interact with, and we need more dragon of all ages of both genders for thier love to NOT have the sick element of having to mate.
---
#76 Posted: 17:23:56 24/08/2010
Agreed. How do they know they're right for eachover without interacting with more characters?
---
#77 Posted: 17:31:26 24/08/2010
EXACTLY!
---
#78 Posted: 17:32:42 24/08/2010
They more or less became boyfriend and girlfriend because Ignitus said they're Similar.
---
#79 Posted: 17:34:40 24/08/2010
I know. DX
---
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#80 Posted: 23:50:09 24/08/2010

Of course I am!

Now, what does that have to do with anything?! My points are Spyro and Cynder aren't mature enough for real love, we need more young males and females for S and C to interact with, and we need more dragon of all ages of both genders for thier love to NOT have the sick element of having to mate.

Im not sure if I want to get into this subject but........I dont understand your thinking NEWSpyroLUVA.You think it is sick for SXC having to mate,but you dont think it is sick for each of them to mate with someone else?

On topic now,I saw a spoiler by accident so I knew it was coming.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:50:53 24/08/2010 by crazyspyrofan
#81 Posted: 00:59:32 25/08/2010
I think it's sick that it currently appears that they are the only ones able to mate. If you only have one reproductively able couple in a race then it's almost like it's thier duty to reproduce and repopulate, which to me is sick. If we had more dragon couple or even just some more dragons of all ages and genders then it wouldn't seem like Spyro and Cynder have this burden on thier shoulders. As for the mention of other young dragons to interact with, I didn't say that they should mate with other dragons. I just meant that they should meet other people so they can decide if they are really right for eachother and if eachother is right for them, like Malefor0001 said. Understand?
---
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#82 Posted: 01:26:39 25/08/2010
I think it's sick that it currently appears that they are the only ones able to mate. If you only have one reproductively able couple in a race then it's almost like it's thier duty to reproduce and repopulate, which to me is sick. If we had more dragon couple or even just some more dragons of all ages and genders then it wouldn't seem like Spyro and Cynder have this burden on thier shoulders. As for the mention of other young dragons to interact with, I didn't say that they should mate with other dragons. I just meant that they should meet other people so they can decide if they are really right for eachother and if eachother is right for them, like Malefor0001 said. Understand?

Oh,I see.Your wording just made me think otherwise.

But if you dont like the thought of Spyro and Cynder having kids I suggest you stay out of the Fan Fiction section.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#83 Posted: 13:10:53 25/08/2010
Way ahead of you.
---
#84 Posted: 19:20:48 28/08/2010
Well honestly whether it turns out that they end up together in cannon or not. They are going to be close, you can't go through the end of the world together and not have some sort of relationship with each other, be it friends or other wise.

(I personally have my fingers crossed for them to end up a full fledged couple cause they are waaaay to cute as one.)
---
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#85 Posted: 19:36:30 28/08/2010
Quote: Crashfan25
dude i saw coming

AN I-SAW? smilie
[User Posted Image]

Yes the i-saw! the only device that allows you to browse the internet AND chop peoples heads off!
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#86 Posted: 19:47:10 28/08/2010
Beware the I-saw! Now available on E-bay!
#87 Posted: 19:51:18 28/08/2010
Wow... Evil I-saw!
---
DOWN WITH EMBER!!!
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me