Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Bed Bugs [CLOSED]
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#1 Posted: 05:29:57 12/08/2010 | Topic Creator
this is a version of an apocalypse, where the amount of dangers bugs, animals, and the worry of impending doom is on the rise. the first chaper will come soon
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:21:47 28/09/2010 by karen f
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#2 Posted: 05:41:25 12/08/2010
ahh sounds cool!
#3 Posted: 06:07:55 12/08/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 1~ AN EXPLINATION.

Its been a year, since canada, the US, mexico, and south america split apart. you see, a metor, too small to take out the earth, but to big to do no damage, hit by the contenents of north america and south america. the force caused north america to split into 3 seprate contenents, and move away from eachother, and south america moved away from the remaining area, the one place that hadn't moved, the US. the earth was shrouded in dust, but not for long. many people died, expecialy those who were passing the borders. many people attempet to leave in boats, to asia and euorpe, the places that hadn't been hit by catasrophy. they dared not attept to go to hawii, for the volcanic activity worried them. soon, another, smaller meteor hit the U.S.A., causing it to split in half. the left side, went from washington,allthe way down to arizona, stayed in place. the right side,montana all the way down, to the rest of the states, was carryed away. soon, it was decided, all the adults were carried away on ships to find new safe lands for their kids, and were never seen again. soon the population of dangerous animals and bugs began to increase, slowly taking the place of the adult population that had left.....
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#4 Posted: 19:22:58 12/08/2010
end of the world stuff is cheesy, but this is actually good!
---
Cool cool.
#5 Posted: 19:37:55 12/08/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks! smilie

CHAPTER 2 ~ THE BEGINING OF THE END.

Sara sighed, roasting a dead rattle snake in the fire pit she and her sister Opal had constructed in the living room. Their electricity had gone out and none of the remaining kids knew how to fix it. She turned the snake over to its other side, and walked to her sister Opal's room. Opal was about 2 year's old, which worried Sara constantly. Many of the younger kids, which were still considered toddlers and babies, hadn't been able to make it out alive through out the past few weeks. She found her sister Opal sitting in the hallway waiting for her. Sara tucked her in, making shure no poisonous creaturs were in the room.
"good night, dont let the-" Sara instantly shut her mouth. "um, goodnight Opal." Sara walked back to the fire pit. She dared not finish her sentance, dont let the bed bugs bite, because bed bugs had become dangerous, and more of them had been poping up all over the remaining states. The thought of Opal getting bit by the nasty little creatures was unbearible. She put out the fire, hide the dead rattle snake in their food compartment, and went to her bedroom. She layed there, eyes open, the phrase burned into her head. will this truly be the end? she thought. And to her suprize, a voice, soft, yet slightly scary replied to her question inside her head. my dear, its only just begining....
---
#6 Posted: 19:57:33 12/08/2010
oooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Cool cool.
#7 Posted: 20:27:47 12/08/2010 | Topic Creator
i'll write the next chapter later
---
#8 Posted: 20:38:45 12/08/2010
lol ok *waits*
---
Cool cool.
#9 Posted: 02:24:05 26/08/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 3~ A NEW LEADER.

Sara awoke to the sound of many kids, gathering around the old town meeting center. She quickly woke up Opal, who got dressed into her best clothing, grabed her teddy bear, and they headed out the door. They discovered many kids gathered around a big stage, where a 12 year old boy stood holding an old micraphone. Every one was whispering, talking gossip, disscussing the doom shure to come, and muddering questions about what was going on. The boy tapped the microphone, which was attached to a lardge generator. He drew in a breath, and began to speak.

"Attention good people, we all know of the terrible hardships ahead, and it has come to many of our attentions that the adults are not coming back. but life must move on, to there forth, I, John Henry Bulivard, shall lead us, into making our town prosper again! our town shall be renamed The Tribe of Many Moons, and we shall live by a new code of rules. I will need all of your help. We'll need to work hard to get things done. To start, the oldest people here are 12 year olds, so i will need all 12 year olds to please go to the old high school, where you will recieve your part time job, and a list regarding the town rules. all 9-11 year olds please head to the old middle school to recieve your jobs. all children younger please ither follow one of your family members,gaurdians,etc. or return home" John said, finishing his speach.

Every one stood, looks of wonder on their faces. Sara was shocked. how dare he order us around! she thought. She was about to protest, when, to her suprize, everyone started to follow their specific orders. Sara grumbled, taking Opal's hand and heading to the highschool building. A young girl with red hair handed her a list, which Sara guessed was the new list of laws. She got into the line, and to her suprize, there were two lines. one line was to pick a job you wanted from a large list of jobs, and the other was to pick a random job from an old top-hat. She chose the pick-the-job-you-want line, and waited. When she got to the front, they handed her a sheet to fill out. She put her full name, number of people she was taking care of, the age of the people she was taking care of, and the job she wanted. She picked two jobs, since one was easy. She filled in that she wanted the growing a garden for the town market, and a hunter. She lead Opal back to the house, wondering why everyone had agreed so fast. was it that everyone has lost hope?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:28:19 26/08/2010 by karen f
#10 Posted: 02:24:39 26/08/2010
AWESOME! smilie
#11 Posted: 02:28:45 26/08/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks, this is the hardest i've ever tryied on a story ^-^
---
#12 Posted: 02:29:55 26/08/2010
Hehe well congrats! smilie
#13 Posted: 02:59:31 26/08/2010 | Topic Creator
CHAPTER 4~ WORKING.

Sara washed their clothing, stiched up holes in some of their outfits, washed dishes, cooked dinner on the fire pit, and boiled water from the well. She set up the dinner table, when there was a knock on their door. Sara grabbed her spear, and slowly opened the door. To her suprize, it was John, the new leader, or mayor or what ever you wanna call em'.

"sorry to bother you miss, we just wanted to inform you that your job form was accepted and you start hunting work on monday" John said, for some reason he seemed kinda nervous.

"oh, ok then thanks" Sara replied, closing the door, putting the spear down, and returning to the table.

"he seemed kinda nervous for some reason" Opal said, taking a drink of water.

"meh, he probebly was scared of my spear" Sara replied, stuffing her mouth with some frog meat.

Opal made an 'eww' face. "facing death or not, eating frogs is still gross"

Sara burst out laughing. "oh just eat and be happy, we're lucky we got any meat at all"

Opal nodded, stuffing her mouth full of some meat and straberries they had found in an abandond houses garden.

"Hi, im Luke, your new hunting director. according to John, we're to hunt food for the entire Tribe, as he calls it, before hunting for our selves, every one got that?"

Everyone nodded, shifting with exitement and worry at the same time.

"good. Your aloud to hunt in groups of 2, family groups, or by yourself. Now go!" Luke said, picking up a hunting knife.

Everyone started getting into groups, or heading off alone. Sara started to walk off, when Luke came up.

"hey, im suprized, your the only girl here! whats your name?" He asked.

Sara looked around, noticing she was, infact, the only girl there. Several things poped up in her head.
1. he sounds like he thinks im a baby, jeeze the way he talks, its like he's never seen a girl hunt before, idiot.
2. talking will wast my time
3. he already sounds annoying!

"I'm Sara" She replied calmly.

"Nice to meet you Sara, see ya later!" Luke said, spotting rabbit and chasing after it.

Once he left, Sara rolled her eyes and walked into the forest, spotting a deer. she carefuly took out an old bow, loaded her spear instead of her arrow on the bow. and fired at the deer's head. The deer tryed to dodge, its heart getting hit in stead, dropping to the cold ground several seconds later. She happly dragged her Catch back into town
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:27 09/09/2010 by karen f
#14 Posted: 03:18:14 26/08/2010
WOW!!!!!!
AWESOME!
emerdragon2000 Green Sparx Gems: 277
#15 Posted: 19:54:43 26/08/2010
i beyond hate twilite
---
NUTS 4 SQUIRRELS-(D nut £:> squirrel
#16 Posted: 23:36:37 26/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: emerdragon2000
i beyond hate twilite

ok..... but this story isn't about twilight or anything to do with twilight.....
---
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#17 Posted: 00:54:28 27/08/2010
i need more chapters! don't force me to look in your journal!
okay, really, i wouldn't do that, but i needed to say something. smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#18 Posted: 00:57:50 27/08/2010 | Topic Creator
do you like my story? :3
---
#19 Posted: 01:20:31 27/08/2010
yes!!
---
#20 Posted: 01:41:30 27/08/2010 | Topic Creator
yay! :3 4 stars! 2 enthusiastic thums up! smilie

Sara reached town, carring 2 deer and a rabbit, 2 of the animals were creatures she caught while heading back. She placed them in the prey pit. The red headed girl, which Sara had seen back at the high school, walked up with a small pouch.

"Hi, im Carrol, and we're gonna check your catch for the day and give you your pay" She said.

"ok" Sara said, as Carrol wrote down the number and type of animals she caught. Carrol handed Sara the red pouch, which Sara proseeded to open. To her shock, it was filled with ten gold coins. "how did you get these?" Sara said in shock.

"the old gold factory was shut down when the adults left, and the vault was stuffed with unused coins" Carrol replied cherryly.

Sara put them carefuly back into her pouch, and was about to walk away when a kid, beat up and bloodly, ran to them. At first, Sara didn't reconize him, but then she realized: it was Luke.

"what happened!?!" Carrol asked, shocked by his bloody apperance.

" there were several accidents with several hunting groups. we report about 13 kids are dead, and we need a funeral sevous for them" Luke said, handing Carrol a list of the deceased.

"i'll have John set up a meeting" Carrol replied quickly, dashing off.

"are you allright?" Sara asked Luke, who jumped in suprise.

"sorry, didn't notice you there, yes im fine. glad to see you didn't die, i thought most of the hunters had died" Luke replied, taking deep breaths.

Sara looked at Luke, a question clouding her mind. "Luke, what exactly happened to those 13 kids?"

Luke froze, he seemed reluctant to speak. "I have to go to speak with Carrol and John, I'll tell ya later" he replied, running off quickly.

Sara clutched her bag of coins , holding it to her chest as she walked. She knew all to well that he was never going to tell her the truth about what had happened, which brought only more fear to her thoughts. She rushed home and hugged Opal, not speaking a word of the insedent. Her mind darkened with one question: whats going on!?!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:44 09/09/2010 by karen f
#21 Posted: 14:58:27 03/09/2010
awesone, but i think you made a mistake, cuz i dont see chapter 4
---
Cool cool.
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#22 Posted: 19:09:18 03/09/2010
Ummmm......No offense, but what is this? I would like to know.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#23 Posted: 21:28:52 03/09/2010
Good story! Lol.....Brain Regan joke.
Lady: How would you rate your pain?

Brain: 4 stars........2 enthusiactic thumbs up!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#24 Posted: 02:24:02 09/09/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: pankakesparx456
awesone, but i think you made a mistake, cuz i dont see chapter 4

smilie oops *face/palm* i'll edit the chapter numbers, my mistake, sorry everyone

Quote: Goldenfire
Ummmm......No offense, but what is this? I would like to know.

its a story about a young girl who has to deal with a new way of life after the earth eperonces major disastors. my next chapter will be an epic, more harsh chapter, realistic to the plot and set i started with.

Quote: TheFlyingSeal
Good story! Lol.....Brain Regan joke.
Lady: How would you rate your pain?

Brain: 4 stars........2 enthusiactic thumbs up!

lol. and # 10 is breakin' a femur bone smilie
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#25 Posted: 15:22:20 09/09/2010
Brain: And you know what must be hell? Giving birth, when you Femur bone is broken.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#26 Posted: 23:07:37 23/09/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie yea, that was funny
---
#27 Posted: 00:21:20 28/09/2010 | Topic Creator
I'm changing the title to just Bed Bugs
---
#28 Posted: 19:25:02 28/09/2010
^ok thanx for telling us.
---
Cool cool.
#29 Posted: 17:55:36 10/10/2010
write the next chapter im itching to see what happens next!
---
Cool cool.
#30 Posted: 22:48:50 11/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I have a writers block the size of asia >-<
---
#31 Posted: 02:33:18 13/10/2010
i'm gonna cry Dx

Just give me a baby asprin. maybe cut one in half. or how 'bout one of those flinstone gummy vitamins.
xD
---
#32 Posted: 15:16:09 03/11/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie lol, realy desi? smilie
---
#33 Posted: 02:36:01 04/11/2010
yep. smilie

You can go ahead of me. yeah, I'm just IMPLODING!
---
#34 Posted: 22:42:23 20/11/2010
I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT OR I WILL.....

*head explodes*
---
Cool cool.
#35 Posted: 02:47:04 21/11/2010 | Topic Creator
oh noez! I haz killzed two pplz with my lazyness!!!!
---
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#36 Posted: 06:43:02 21/11/2010
I know, I know, I should read it, but....... Aren't bed bugs just... lice? Strange name....
#37 Posted: 14:25:36 21/11/2010
Quote: karen f
oh noez! I haz killzed two pplz with my lazyness!!!!

*comes back to life*

fooled ya!!!!!!!!!
---
Cool cool.
#38 Posted: 17:20:26 21/11/2010
...nope, i'm dead. smilie
---
#39 Posted: 18:11:59 21/11/2010
^your dead but i'z alive.
---
Cool cool.
#40 Posted: 01:43:19 22/11/2010
i'm in heaven. and the internet is WAY faster here than on earth. smilie
---
#41 Posted: 16:49:55 28/11/2010 | Topic Creator
^ lolz desi! smilie
---
#42 Posted: 18:25:04 28/11/2010
Quote: Pinkdesi101
i'm in heaven. and the internet is WAY faster here than on earth. smilie

yer wayyyy behind scedule.
---
Cool cool.
#43 Posted: 01:22:21 17/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Goldenfire
I know, I know, I should read it, but....... Aren't bed bugs just... lice? Strange name....

not exactly, because they're rapitly growing in america. bed bugs are much much bigger than lice, and can leave very bad bumps on the skin. Bed bugs usualy come out in the dark, and will suck the blood out of anything, often searching for the softest parts of the prey, which for humans is almost everywere, expecialy the neck & face.
---
#44 Posted: 23:56:40 17/12/2010
^his relative, the stinkbug, is also a havoc in america. they don't do anything, but they let out a skunky smell
---
Cool cool.
#45 Posted: 02:00:46 02/03/2011
WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER! *head explodes again*
---
Cool cool.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me