Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
TLoS Idea [CLOSED]
WeaselGod Green Sparx Gems: 298
#1 Posted: 19:10:43 10/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Alright, I've had these ideas for a while now and I'd like to just throw them out.

Before I say something about the first one I'd like to say that I am not a furry and I don't mean for it to sound furry.
What if for the next TloS game, Spyro was cursed and turned into a human (Activision is taking the Spyro series in a different direction right?)? The guy who cursed him could be like a minion to Malefor, look somthing like this I guess: http://media.ign.com/darksider...lge/watcher.jpg
Hes like a messenger, and tells Spyro that Malefor was just the beginning. And while Spyros in human form, he can't use any magic attacks, but hes faster and stronger.

Another idea is that they make a prequel to the series. That they show how Malefor became evil and you play as him. Maybe during an Eclipse he turns evil like Spyro, except he can't control it and stays evil. It makes sence, Malefor doesn't really look much of a purple color (More like a pinkish greyish). But neither does Spyro when he turns into Dark Spyro.

Thoughts? Criticism?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:42:39 10/08/2010 by WeaselGod
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2 Posted: 19:20:40 10/08/2010
........i have nothing to say
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#3 Posted: 19:31:10 10/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Alright...
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#4 Posted: 00:01:07 11/08/2010
So... You want Spyro to be... A were-human?
#5 Posted: 04:53:52 11/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: bionicle2809
So... You want Spyro to be... A were-human?

Its just an idea. A full human.
#6 Posted: 10:36:00 11/08/2010
No... Just no... Activision are stupid enough to do it, but I hate the idea...
#7 Posted: 20:01:19 11/08/2010 | Topic Creator

Which is why I said it. I mean, they made sonic into a werehog.
#8 Posted: 21:04:00 11/08/2010
Quote: WeaselGod

When did Activision ever get involved in a Sonic game?
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#9 Posted: 23:37:49 11/08/2010
i recal never smilie smilie
---
Ugh
#10 Posted: 19:15:56 12/08/2010 | Topic Creator

No, Sega was running out of ideas; so they turned sonic into a werehog or what ever its called. I didn't mean for it to sound like Activision was involved.
#11 Posted: 20:24:27 12/08/2010

No, Sega was running out of ideas; so they turned sonic into a werehog or what ever its called. I didn't mean for it to sound like Activision was involved.

So... You just took a crap idea from Sonic... And tryed to fit it into a Spyro game... And to hide that you didn't just steal the idea, you just said "Oh, if Activision are running out of ideas then they might do the same as Sega did!"... So, you failed... Is there a seal of fail anywhere?
#12 Posted: 12:48:17 13/08/2010
Shorty you had t oput that there smilie JK awesome
---
Ugh
#13 Posted: 14:22:16 13/08/2010
nice *points at her*
---
Ugh
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#14 Posted: 00:21:25 18/08/2010
I think it's interesting!
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#15 Posted: 16:48:08 20/08/2010
Quote: shorty
Alright, I've had these ideas for a while now and I'd like to just throw them out.

Before I say something about the first one I'd like to say that I am not a furry and I don't mean for it to sound furry.
What if for the next TloS game, Spyro was cursed and turned into a human (Activision is taking the Spyro series in a different direction right?)? The guy who cursed him could be like a minion to Malefor, look somthing like this I guess: http://media.ign.com/darksider...lge/watcher.jpg
Hes like a messenger, and tells Spyro that Malefor was just the beginning. And while Spyros in human form, he can't use any magic attacks, but hes faster and stronger.

Another idea is that they make a prequel to the series. That they show how Malefor became evil and you play as him. Maybe during an Eclipse he turns evil like Spyro, except he can't control it and stays evil. It makes sence, Malefor doesn't really look much of a purple color (More like a pinkish greyish). But neither does Spyro when he turns into Dark Spyro.

Thoughts? Criticism?

Never,horrible idea. Spyro is mean't to be a dragon,human would completely mess up everything! And Activision already wacked it up enough.

Spyro should be thought of as a purple dragon that saves the world,playing as human would make lots of people mad.
Why?
1.A lot of Spyro fans are dragon fans.
2. Spyro's breathe attacks would been gone.
3.You couldn't fly or glide.
It would be worse than Activision's changes.
Overall Thoughts-Really bad idea

Agreed. the controls wouldn't be the same, about 99% of Spyro fans will get mad and go angry, and it wouldn't be a Spyro game.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Paplok Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#16 Posted: 18:55:53 20/08/2010
Bionicle2809 is right. Spyro human? Or maybe let's make something like Divine Divinity 2: Ego Spyro. He will be human (boy), but he could also turn into dragon. Then he meet Cynder, also human (girl) turning into dragoness. Cute.
Crashfan25 Ripto Gems: 496
#17 Posted: 13:27:50 21/08/2010
Quote: Paplok
Bionicle2809 is right. Spyro human? Or maybe let's make something like Divine Divinity 2: Ego Spyro. He will be human (boy), but he could also turn into dragon. Then he meet Cynder, also human (girl) turning into dragoness. Cute.

Why Cynder?
DeathStar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#18 Posted: 20:20:14 22/08/2010
Worst idea ever, Spyro fans are mostly dragon fans, not anime fans (ok, but I like anime!)
---
"oh sweet sweet sounds of 80s synthesizers, alleviate me...."
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#19 Posted: 19:23:33 27/08/2010
Quote: Paplok

Lol.

Come on, it would not be a Spyro game. It'd be like some Final Fantasy spoof but with Dragons. Not even Seirra would think of something so bad.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#20 Posted: 22:59:36 27/08/2010
to me i think this is were the game is heading

in the last game when spyro and cinder were playing were or when do you think they are?
to me i think think this is what happened
in the last spyro game u see spyro and cinder playing in the sky , so i think that when the earth came together spyro and cinder went back in the past and fallen in love with each other. than some thing happens to cinder so spyro has to get all the powers of the dragon to bring her back from the dead but the elder dragons stopped him,because he was getting to power full so they kicked him out, spyro was now turning evil and his new name is dark master!!!! awwww man what a twist
#21 Posted: 23:33:23 27/08/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaa to much Quotes aaaaaa
now running to my emo
corner......happy place happy place happy place
#22 Posted: 19:52:38 28/08/2010
idk i am board
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#23 Posted: 02:00:43 29/08/2010
Quote: aran
idk i am board

OMG! I have such a good comeback for that.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
#24 Posted: 06:47:55 05/09/2010 | Topic Creator

So... You just took a crap idea from Sonic... And tryed to fit it into a Spyro game... And to hide that you didn't just steal the idea, you just said "Oh, if Activision are running out of ideas then they might do the same as Sega did!"... So, you failed... Is there a seal of fail anywhere?

Holy cock, you just love hearing yourself talk don't you? Who in the world said I was stealing it from ****in' Sega? So, just because one other company does it automatically means its stolen? You're so smart, it makes me jealous. And yes, I'm pretty sure Activision don't know what in the world to do with the game, so most likely; they'll screw it up. And saying "Fail" doesn't make you seem cool. And I didn't get the idea from Sonic. Inb4retardedreplyorlock
#25 Posted: 13:20:58 05/09/2010
Allow me to make a "brief" response to this post...

Holy cock, you just love hearing yourself talk don't you?

And you're the one who made the long response because of it...

Who in the world said I was stealing it from ****in' Sega? So, just because one other company does it automatically means its stolen?

I didn't say you were stealing from Saga, I'm saying that you implied that Activision would go so low as to steal from the single worst Sonic game in history.

You're so smart, it makes me jealous.

I like how you couldn't think of anything to say, so you just insulted my intelligence... Nice...

And yes, I'm pretty sure Activision don't know what in the world to do with the game, so most likely; they'll screw it up.

So, you agree with me now?

And saying "Fail" doesn't make you seem cool.

I never said it did... I was looking for a seal of fail rather than the seal of approval...

And I didn't get the idea from Sonic.

Then why did you continue this topic? When you deny that you didn't do something, right at the end of your post, that shows that you suddenly realised there was no point in the previous parts of the post... You could have just said "I didn't get the idea from Sonic" and stopped there... I would have called you a noob for obvious plagiarism, but does that really matter?

Inb4retardedreplyorlock

That's nice to know in your lack of space sentence you have there...
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#26 Posted: 14:03:19 05/09/2010
rapist
#27 Posted: 15:01:02 05/09/2010
Quote: Phantom
Quote: aran
idk i am board

OMG! I have such a good comeback for that.

aaaaaaaaaaaa to much Quotes aaaaaa
now running to my emo
corner......happy place happy place happy place
---
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#28 Posted: 15:48:02 05/09/2010
Allow me to make a "brief" response to this post...

Holy cock, you just love hearing yourself talk don't you?

And you're the one who made the long response because of it...

Who in the world said I was stealing it from ****in' Sega? So, just because one other company does it automatically means its stolen?

I didn't say you were stealing from Saga, I'm saying that you implied that Activision would go so low as to steal from the single worst Sonic game in history.

You're so smart, it makes me jealous.

I like how you couldn't think of anything to say, so you just insulted my intelligence... Nice...

And yes, I'm pretty sure Activision don't know what in the world to do with the game, so most likely; they'll screw it up.

So, you agree with me now?

And saying "Fail" doesn't make you seem cool.

I never said it did... I was looking for a seal of fail rather than the seal of approval...

And I didn't get the idea from Sonic.

Then why did you continue this topic? When you deny that you didn't do something, right at the end of your post, that shows that you suddenly realised there was no point in the previous parts of the post... You could have just said "I didn't get the idea from Sonic" and stopped there... I would have called you a noob for obvious plagiarism, but does that really matter?

Inb4retardedreplyorlock

Ima in ur post, listenin to Iron Man \m/
---
Keep smile
#29 Posted: 19:48:04 05/09/2010
omg to much quotes
#30 Posted: 06:04:01 11/09/2010 | Topic Creator
I said critisism, not being a complete d*ck. I'm ok with some one just up and saying "This idea sucks" but when they constantly post trying to prove who the hell knows, thinking something and putting words into what I posted; it gets pretty annoying.

So... You just took a crap idea from Sonic... And tryed to fit it into a Spyro game... And to hide that you didn't just steal the idea

Wait what...

Please... just please... You clearly know what "LOL FAIL smilie SO RANDUM" and "LUL NOOB" means, you have to understand that. If not, I advise you to look over this: http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Inb4
And while your there, learn to make a witty comeback.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:19:23 11/09/2010 by WeaselGod
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#31 Posted: 21:07:29 11/09/2010
Um... I like the idea of playing as Malefor, but not the Spyro human one. smilie
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#32 Posted: 21:24:22 11/09/2010
Im not sure for an idea. But i have heard theres a new game coming out called The legend of Spyro: Wings of Majesty or something. Hopefully its true smilie
#33 Posted: 23:17:44 11/09/2010
@WeaselGod

For some reason, it's not letting me post in a quote and I CBA to typed up the original post so I'm gonna say this. The link you sent me, it has a picture which basically contradicts everything that you've said to me, in an attempt to argue with me.

P.S. You do realise, that in all these posts, you have also been making a fool of yourself by arguing with me. I'm not saying "ZOMFG! U R HAZ MESSED WITH TEH WRONG GUY!!!!!!111!!!ELEVEN!!!"... I'm saying that I haven't actually been arguing with you. So you might want to review everything you've said, because after this post I'm just gonna stop and leave you to argue with yourself (:
#34 Posted: 03:00:30 12/09/2010 | Topic Creator
You don't visit Encyclopedia Dramatica or 4chan much do you?
SpyroFanatic101 Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#35 Posted: 22:05:32 12/09/2010
spyro+human is kind of iffy but i like the idea of malefor thts pretty cool
---
I completely agree with the statement above...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me