Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Invader Zim: Zim goes Gir [CLOSED]
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#1 Posted: 18:14:37 09/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Now I realize someone else has a fan fic about Invader Zim but this one will not have a fan character in it, it will just be like the cartoon. ( I hope)
This won't exactly be like a story , more like a script.

Zim goes Gir

Dib's house.
Gaz's sitting on the couch playing Game Slave, while the "Bloaty's pizza hog" theme song plays.
Dib walks in,wearing a stealth suit.
"Gaz, this time I'm gonna do it! I'm going to get into Zim's house and plant explosive burritos!" He pulls a stinky burrito out of his pocket. " This time I won't get caught!."
Gaz looks up. " Hey I have an idea, why don't you go see if your head can fit down the toilet?"
"I'm leaving now."

2 blocks away, deep down in the ground...

Zim is watching a screen with sound waves on it.
I'm leaving now.
He pushes a button on the console.
"Gir!"
Gir appears, floating from the ceiling from a monkey parachute.
Zim turns to him.
" Gir, the listening device I have placed on the Dib has proved useful. I want you to look for him and report to me the moment his hidieous foot has stepped on my superior lawn."
Gir replies in duty mode.
" Yes sir!" and squeaks off.
Zim turns back to the controls.
'Now I must prepare my most ingenious experiment."
He presses another button, and a "Can 'o Chicken" materializes.

Outside.
Dib's on the neighbours house and pulls out a grapling gun. He shoots it into Zim's roof and ties the line to an antenna. He takes out a pulley and hooks it to the wire. He steps of the roof and wire sags tremendously and then snaps, sending Dib screaming to the ground in a dust cloud.

Sound Good? Want more?
---
I is ded
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:43:16 14/10/2010 by Dark_Spyro999
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#2 Posted: 18:16:37 09/08/2010
Good! Go on!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#3 Posted: 20:40:36 09/08/2010 | Topic Creator
As Dib climbs out of his Dib-shaped hole, the dust clears to reveal Gir in his doggy disguise, staring at him.
Gir waves. "Hi!"
"Er, hi."
Gir's comunicator pops out.
"Gir! Where's the human?! He should have been here by now!"
"Oh!" Gir replies. "He's here."
"Where?"
"Here."
"No, where in the yard , Gir?"
"There". Gir points to Dib.
"I can't see him Gir. Just tell me his location!."
"Here." Dib starts to inch away.
Zim groans in frustration. "Is the human by you, Gir?"
"Yes."
"How close? Tell meeee."
Gir looks at Dib inching away.
" Not as close as he was."
"What!!! He's getting away!"
Zim mashes on three buttons and pulls a lever. Dib's almost to sidewalk, but suddenly the ground fall out from his feet. Dib falls down the hole screaming. Gir walks to the edge and smiles and waves.

Zim's lab.

Dib's fall ends in a glass container which he lands in face first with a "Oof!"
He stands up and the container closes. Zim walks to the container,
"Hello Dib! I see you've once again failed to infitrate my base. Poor, filthy Dib."
He taps on the glass.
"Hey!" Dib yells.'' Quit that! How did you know I was coming?"
"Silence! What makes you think I will impart my amazing brains to you!?"
"I wasn't asking for your brains."
Zim scowls at him and presses a button on the console called " Gir retrieval". Up above, a claw rises from the ground and grabs Gir(still waving) and pulls him under. Back in the lab the claw appears and throws Gir to Zim with a squeak.
"Now prepare yourself for your doom!''
"Doom?" Whaddaya going to do to me?"
" I tell you since you won't be able to do anything about it. Gir! Bring me the canister of poultry!" Gir squeaks over and grabs the Can 'o Chicken. Zim opens it with a steamy hiss and reaches and pulls out.......a chicken.
"No!" Dib screams. "Wait, what's the chicken got to do with me?"
Zim chuckles and holds the frightened chicken up to Dib.
"Take a good look Dib, becuase soon this,"He wiggles the chicken, "will be you."
"What!!!!"
"That's right. I plan to use Irken Mind Transference Technology to transfer this chicken's mind into yours and yours into the chicken's. Soon you and your large head will want nothing else to besides be.....chickeny." Zim throws the chicken into the other container and sets the controls and suction cups attach to Dib and the chicken. Zim types at the controls.
"No! You can't do this!" Dib yells and hammers at the glass.
The chicken has had the last straw and pecks frantically at the glass, which fractures. Zim notices and screams,
"Gir!! The chicken is escaping! Get it!"
Gir runs towards it, laughing, but trips on feather and kicks the chicken into Dib's container, and that breaks too.
"NO!! Abort! Abort!" Zim screams and smashes his head against the keyboard. Meanwhile Dib pulls the suction cup off and runs away. The suction cup is left flailing. Gir finally grabs the chicken, but the chicken's suction cup grabs his head. Zim is running around screaming and then Dib's suction cup grabs Zim's head and Zim's rampage is cut short by the suction cup and it yanks him back causing his foot to hit the "Transfer" button......

DUN DUN DUN!
---
I is ded
#4 Posted: 21:08:12 09/08/2010
Oh crap. This will be good. >:3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#5 Posted: 22:06:03 09/08/2010
LOL. This is funny! You're story is really good continue.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#6 Posted: 01:41:11 10/08/2010
awsome!!!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#7 Posted: 17:42:52 10/08/2010 | Topic Creator
At the opposite side of the room, a huge machine lit up and shot purple beams towards the broken containers with a whir. But the beams rebounded of the metal and hit the computer screen, then the wall, then the floor, and then one of them bounced up and split off the escaping Dib's pointy hair. It split perfectly and the two beams accelerated towards Zim and Gir, while the other one pinged off a wall and hit the transfer machine causing it to 'splode. Dib screams and runs away.

KABOOM!
Zim "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
The smoke clears and Zim sits up and coughs out dust. " What? What happened?" He stands up and goes to the fried console. " Hmm I don't remember the console being so high." He reaches an arm towards it. He sees the words "right arm". "Hey! What is this?" He rubs his eyes, then notices his arms, then his body...and his antenna.
"AAAAAAAAAAH! WHAT? How? How can this be?"

[User Posted Image]

He looks frantically around for his own body.
"Gir? Gir where are you?"
Zim/Gir is spinning around looking for Gir/Zim, then suddenly he sees himself staring at...himself.
"Hey you look just like me!" Gir/Zim shouts and picks Zim/Gir up and shakes him.
"Gir! GIR! Stop!"
"Gir's my name too!"
"Stop it Gir! Put me down!'' Gir/Zim starts dancing and shaking with Zim/Gir.
"I wonder where my master went?"
"GIR! I AM YOUR MASTER! Obey me and put me DOWN!" Gir/Zim stops and looks at him.
"Master?"
"Yes! Now put me down." Zim/Gir says, disgruntled.
Gir/Zim puts him down, sticks out his tongue and points.
"But you look just like me!" He laughs.
"Yes, Gir. Something went wrong with Mind Transference. We've obviously switched bodies."
"Huh?" Gir/Zim looks at his hands.
"AAAAAH!"
Zim/Gir walks over to the console. "Computer, run the Transference again."
The computer beeps: Voice command not recognized.
Zim/Gir growls and kicks it. "Gir! Tell the computer to run the Transference again." But Gir/Zim is busy pulling things out of Zim's PAK and throwing them everywhere.
"GIR! Put those back! And tell the computer to run the Transference again!"
" Okee dokee!" Gir/Zim gathers all the junk and eats it.
"Computer...uh." He looks at Zim/Gir, who scowls and repeats the phrase.
Computer: Cannot complete command. Transference machine in need of repair.
"What? Gir, ask how long will it take to fix it!"
" Hoow looong will it take tooo fix iit?"
Computer: One day.
"Grrr! One day! That's too long! Can't you make it go faster? Gir tell it to start repairs right away."
"Staaaart repaaaairs---"
"GIR!"
"Rightaway."
---
I is ded
#8 Posted: 17:48:45 10/08/2010
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#9 Posted: 17:57:06 10/08/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie You like it?
---
I is ded
#10 Posted: 17:58:26 10/08/2010
Yes. :3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#11 Posted: 18:29:43 11/08/2010
awsome!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#12 Posted: 16:12:31 12/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I'm a little busy so I'll post the next bit as soon as I can.
---
I is ded
#13 Posted: 04:34:01 17/08/2010 | Topic Creator
DOUBLE POST *slap*

"If it takes one day it won't be fixed by the time Skool starts! And with Gir not in Gir and Zim not in Zim, we'll be noticed! Gir can't go to Skool as me, he'll reak(sp) havoc! But if I don't go, the Dib pig will know something's not right and stick his large head where it doesn't need to be!"

Zim/Gir paces around the room while Gir/Zim is playing with his moose.
"Hmm. I could go to Skool until the machine is fixed and then fake sick. Then Dib might not notice." He looks over and sees Gir/Zim sticking the moose's antler up his nose.
"Gir can't go by himself."Zim/Gir ponders. "Gir! I have a plan!"
Gir/Zim jumps to attention.
"Tomorrow we're going to Skool."
"Weeeeehoohoo!"

The Next Day......

Ms.Bitters's classroom.
Dib and some other students walk in and take their seats. The bell rings.
"Good morning, horrible children." Ms. Bitters says.
" Morning Ms.Bitters." The class responds.
Dib peeks out from his desk to look at Zim's seat and narrows his eyes. Zim is late....or missing.
"Today's lesson is on how you will all grow up to be nothings to burden society."
Suddenly there's a clatter outside. Crashing sounds and a cat yowling, then
"GIR!"
Then Gir/Zim walks in, wearing a new green, oddly shaped backpack.
"HI!" Gir/Zim squeals and waves his arms frantically. One of the straps on his backpack detaches and pokes him. Gir/Zim sits in his seat. Dib watches suspiciously.
"You're late, Zim."
"Sorry, I had to chase a cat."
Crickets......
"Anyway, as I was saying, everyone of you in this class will grow up to be horrible nothings stuck at a dead end burger job at MacMeaties. Everyone except for Zim, he's just hopeless."
But Gir/Zim is turned around in his seat staring at Zita.
"Zim! Turn around."
Gir/Zim keeps staring...
Ms. Bitters swarms out from behind her desk to Zim's desk.
"Zim! Turn around now before I melt your face off!"
Gir/Zim finally turns around, head first then his body.
Ms. Bitters, swarmed back at her desk. "And take that backpack off, it keeps poking you." Gir/Zim takes it off and puts it on his desk. And now Dib sees that it's Gir.....
Ms.Bitters's phone rings and she picks it up. "What is it now? Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm. Uh huh." She puts the phone back.
"Class, the Skool board has initiated another rule. "All backpacks must be kept in their lockers." Please proceed to throw your revolting backpacks into your lockers."
Five kids got up, including Gir/Zim, and threw the backpacks into their lockers. Zim/Gir tried to squeeze out of the locker at the last moment but Gir/Zim shoved him back in.
"NO! Gir, wait! You have to let me out! You're jepordizing(sp) the mission! You can't---!" SLAM! Gir/Zim and the other kids walk back to the classroom and the door SLAMS shut.
The lonely hallway echoes with "GIR! GIR COME BACK. DON'T LEAVE ME IN HERE! IT SMELLS OF FEET!"

Dun dun dun..........smilie
---
I is ded
#14 Posted: 22:09:14 17/08/2010
Lol, keep going this is good.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#15 Posted: 00:41:32 18/08/2010
lol awesome!!!
---
#16 Posted: 02:03:57 29/08/2010 | Topic Creator
I'm sorry but you must wait a little while longer, the two of you that are reading this, I'm extremely busy and will post the next bit as soon as I can. Sorry.
---
I is ded
#17 Posted: 18:43:36 08/10/2010 | Topic Creator
"Oh that horrible robot!"
Wait, he was the robot!
"There must be something in his head empty I can use." He said to himself.He pulls off the head of his dog costume and opens his head and begins scraping around in it.
"A moose, a moldy taco, and--- NICK! What are you doing in there?"
Zim/Gir pulls out Nick, the neural experiment number 231.
The brain probe in his head sizzles and Nick says "It's my new summer home!" Sizzle.
Zim/Gir just blinks.

MEANWHILE: In the cafeteria.

Gir/Zim and the rest of the class head into the cafeteria, whil Dib trails Gir/Zim discreetly. As they walk in, they see a big banner hanging on the ceiling that says. "IT"S TACO DAY". Gir/Zim's eyes get really big, and you see the word TACO reflected in them...

That's all I gotz right now folks....
---
I is ded
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:21:30 08/10/2010 by Dark_Spyro999
#18 Posted: 14:54:41 09/10/2010
LOL. Mabye Gir will react on Taco day like he did on Halloween. smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#19 Posted: 04:43:41 14/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Hee hee hee....

Back in the locker....

"Here's something that should work!" Zim/Gir pulls out a diamond shaped device.
"Stand back Nick!"
"I can't." It's very small in the locker...
"Oh." Zim/Gir press a button in the middle and aims it at the door. A lazer shoots and Zim/Gir begins cutting a hole in the door of the locker.

In the cafeteria.

"TACOS!" Gir/Zim screams. He runs as fast as possible toward the lunch line and jumps over the kids. He lands in The Letter M's tray and stuffs the taco in his mouth. He continues running down the line, stuffing in tacos as he goes.

Back in the locker.

"There!" Zim/Gir punches out the hole, tosses Nick out and hops out. He runs into the class room and sees it empty.
"Oh no! They've gone to lunch!"
Zim/Gir hightails it down the hall, with Nick sizzling after him.

The Cafeteria.
Gir/Zim is sitting on one of the lunch ladies, surrounded by tacos. His face is covered with taco stuff. He stuffs his 50th taco in his mouth. Then it hits him. Zim's organs can't handle human food! And he spews all over the approaching Dib.
Wiping the yuck, off of him Dib says,
"What's wrong with you Zim? You have been acting funny all day. Is it another weird alien thing, like the Galactic Equinox?"
Gir/Zim jumps off the lady and tackles Dib, shaking him. "TACOS!"
Dib smack him off. Gir/Zim stands up and runs around screaming "Tacos!"
While stealing the rest of the tacos off everybodies trays. He doesn't under stand that Zim's body can't take the tacos!
Then in comes Zim/Gir.
"GIR! Stop this madness! "
Dib is gobsmacked.
"ZIM? That's you? How is that possible?"
Zim/Gir just runs of after Gir/Zim screaming. "GIR! Stop putting that filthy food in my organs! You'll make me explode!"
Gir/Zim, tacos in hand, throws his arms in the air and runs around screaming, running over kids. Zim/Gir chases after him.
Nick stands by Dib.
"Aah! Who are you?! Wait! You're that kid Zim's experimenting on!" Dib says.
Sizzle. " How are you?" He holds out his hand.

Desperate, Zim/Gir fires his rockets and Zim/Gir and Gir/Zim go slamming into the wall.
A message comes onto Zim/Gir's view screen. Transfer device has been fixed
"Finally!"
Zim/Gir struggles to contain the spazzing Gir/Zim.
"Gir! Listen to me! Let's go home where we can get tacos that don't make you sick! Please?"
"BUT I LIKE THESE TACOS!" Gir/Zim throws Zim/Gir off and runs back to the kitchen.
Dib, jumping over the fallen children, crosses the room to Zim/Gir.
"Zim, what's going on?"
Zim/Gir rounds on him.
"This is your fault! If hadn't messed up brillant plan--"
"Wait, this is because of me? OH! That chicken! I--"
Zim/Gir slaps him.
"If you don't help me subdue Gir, I WILL ANIHILATE YOOOOOU!" He squints at Dib.
"No. You'll have to deal with this on your own Zim." He laughs and walks away.
Zim/Gir growls adn runs after Gir.
Gir/Zim is stuffing yet MORE tacos in his face, when a giant mallet appears above his head and smacks him. He's out cold and Zim/Gir tucks the mallet back in his head. Then he scream at Nick, whose eating tacos with Dib.
"NICK! Get over here! Help carry Gir back to my house."
As Nick's carrying Gir out of the cafeteria, Zim/Gir points at Dib and say," I won't forget this Dib! I won't forget the day you ruined my lunch! Just wait I'll get you back!"
Dib folds his arms.
"But you don't eat lunch Zim."
Zim/Gir just keeps pointing...and pointing.......aaaaand pointing. Then he runs out.

The Massive's control room.

Zim's back in his own body, and Gir's in the background with a Suckmunky and a taco. There's a bucket near Zim...
"So, thanks to that filthy Dib creature's sad attempt to get into my lab I*BARF* now have succeeded in seeing what it is like to be a robot, my Tallest."
Tallest Purple says, "But that doesn't make any sense."
Tallest Red says, " Ugh! Stop puking Zim!"
"I *BARF* can't. Ate too many *BARF* of the humans *BARF* filthy tacos. *BARF*"
Red's covering his mouth, trying not to puke himself.
Purple says. "Why Zim?"
" All part *BARF* of my evil *BARF* plan."
"Uh huuuuuuh."

THE END
YAY!
---
I is ded
#20 Posted: 21:43:27 14/10/2010
I love it! Good story.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#21 Posted: 03:04:34 15/10/2010
Make more! Make more! MOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!
#22 Posted: 03:11:44 15/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Goldenfire
Make more! Make more! MOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!

LOL!!! Okay okay! I will make MORE, but I need to think of an idea.smilie

Lol, can you tell that the last part was written at 11:00 at night? So many typos....smilie
---
I is ded
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:28:02 15/10/2010 by Dark_Spyro999
#23 Posted: 21:02:41 15/10/2010
Yeah! Haha! That happens to me too! The best ideas come late at night when your brain would usually be dreaming most vividly, and is instead awake, so it dreams awake. It's wierd, but it's true. For me at least. Okay..........New Zim.............. !!!

Dib and Zim get blended together into a two headed monster! 8D
#24 Posted: 21:27:55 15/10/2010
*thinks*.......Camio?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#25 Posted: 21:28:29 15/10/2010
What's Camio?
#26 Posted: 21:30:29 15/10/2010
When two storys collide. You know that Jimmy Neutron and Fairy Odd Parents special? Thats a Camio.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#27 Posted: 21:35:07 15/10/2010
Oh. so a Camio of what? Zim and.........OOO! Digimon! The Digimon come and take over! SUCCESSFULLY!!!!!!
#28 Posted: 21:43:03 15/10/2010
Thats...not really that good of a Camio. What I meant is with another story here.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#29 Posted: 22:37:39 16/10/2010
Oh................................Don't you DARE use Dentro and Venia!!!!!
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#30 Posted: 08:13:44 19/10/2010
Good story!! <3 I DEMAND MORE!!!

Zim: *eats waffle* hmmm....this IS pretty good,whats im them?
GIR: Theres waffles in 'em!
Zim: YOUR LYING!!!
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#31 Posted: 19:22:37 19/10/2010
Hahaha! That would be funny!
#32 Posted: 01:17:15 20/10/2010
Its a real episode!The Zim realises hes allergic to human food! smilie
---
#33 Posted: 02:02:50 20/10/2010
Oh! So THAT'S the episode he finds out! Well, officially, anyway.
#34 Posted: 02:29:48 20/10/2010 | Topic Creator
They've got peanut and soap in 'em!
---
I is ded
#35 Posted: 02:42:36 20/10/2010
Hahaha! Hey, whens the next Invader Zim of yours comin out!?
#36 Posted: 02:48:04 20/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Right now! *goes to write awesomeness*
---
I is ded
#37 Posted: 02:51:34 20/10/2010
Yesh! smilie

GIR: I WANT A CUPCAKE!
Zim: No Gir! i don't have any cupcakes!
GIR: Cupcake! *spots cupcake*
Zim: For the last time Gir-! hey! Where'd you get that cupcake?
GIR: *around mouthful of cupcake* Found it.
Zim: *facepalm*
#38 Posted: 05:24:28 21/10/2010
THERES WAFFLES IN EM!!!<3
---
#39 Posted: 21:11:30 21/10/2010
YOUR LYING!

My favorite quote from that episode:

Zim: AHHHH!!!! THE FLESH EATING DEMON HAS ESCAPED.
Gir: *eats a waffle, barfs*
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#40 Posted: 00:33:28 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
GIR! Fetch me the bucket! Your waffles have sickened me! *BARF*
---
I is ded
#41 Posted: 02:22:43 22/10/2010
And I don't know any more.............actually, I made the cupcake part up myself. Don't know if it's true or not..... Wait, we making a story together!? 8D Yay!

GIR: Okay! *looks around* What's a bucket?
#42 Posted: 02:42:24 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie

Zim: It's on your head, Gir.
---
I is ded
#43 Posted: 19:41:25 22/10/2010
Gir: Ooohh! *takes bucket off head and eats it* Yuuummmmm!
#44 Posted: 20:55:03 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Zim: Gir! Don't eat the bucket! No! Bad Gir!
---
I is ded
#45 Posted: 22:08:15 22/10/2010
Gir: *burps loudly* Oh, you wanted that bucket? I think you need a hug! *hugs Zim*
#46 Posted: 22:09:07 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Zim:*picks up and throws Gir in the toilet*
---
I is ded
#47 Posted: 22:35:45 22/10/2010
Gir: Aaaaaaaaaah! *is being flushed down toilet, while screaming*

By the way, new story! Death Sentance! Mine! Wead it! smilie
#48 Posted: 22:39:38 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I is weading it!

Zim: It's evil plan time! *laughs evilly*
---
I is ded
#49 Posted: 22:42:03 22/10/2010
Gir: AAAaaaAAAaaaaAAAaaaaAAAaaaAAAAAaaaAAAAaaaAAAAaaaahhhhh! *still going around and around and around and around the toilet*
#50 Posted: 22:44:58 22/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Zim: Gir! Shut up! I'm trying to be evil!
---
I is ded
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me