Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Perry the Platypus Apocalypse, legend 1: the Armageddon Device(read first post)
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Perry the Platypus Apocalypse, legend 1: the Armageddon Device(read first post) [CLOSED]
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#51 Posted: 22:43:56 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
holy crap! my first ff to have 2 pages!

anyways, im still working on ideas for the next chapters and books. the ff should be finished before april, and im not sure when the next book will be coming out.

for a little spoiler of book 2....

next book: Perry the Platypus 2012 legend 2: the outer invasion
---
Cool cool.
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#52 Posted: 23:11:12 13/01/2011
KEWL

(filler)
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
#53 Posted: 20:52:56 25/01/2011 | Topic Creator
the next chapter will be up saturday.

also, i'm not sure when legend 2 will be released. im still working on ideas, and by my predictions, legend 2 will be up in August. heck, the prototype name for legend 3 is the deep magma. but anyways, i'm still thinking up ideas, and you should be suprised in what happens in legend 2.

on the bright side, here's the plot synopsis for the next book:

Perry thought his days against Xerminater were through, but he thought wrong. somehow, Robot Perry has survived, and he has multiplied himself into an army.

Now Perry must again set aside his differences with Doofenshmirtz to stop Robot Perry. Not only that, Perry must learn the secrets of Xerminater's past. and reveal a secret to his beloved friends: phineas and ferb. packed with action, funnyness, over-due check payments, and fourth wall breaking, Perry the Platypus legend 2: the outer invasion is a story you will read over and over again.

well?
---
Cool cool.
#54 Posted: 22:09:45 25/01/2011
o.o That was..........
EPIC!!!
---
#55 Posted: 13:42:02 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
sorry for not writing the next chapter in a while, but im almost done with ideas for book 2. next chapter should be up tommorow, i promise you guys that.
---
Cool cool.
#56 Posted: 01:39:18 02/03/2011 | Topic Creator
alright, book 2 ideas are finally finished! so here is the long-anticipated next chapter!
----
Chapter 8 part 2

"Yes!" said Xerminater. "It's almost finished!"

The death ray was charging up. Perry was going to the base as fast as possible. He could NOT fail. Otherwise, it would be Armageddon.

he finally managed to make it. But apperantly Xerminater was prepared more than Perry thought.

The same electrical trap came out and sparked Perry with pain again.

"Confused?" said Xerminater. "Allow me to tell you. This device records the moves you take every year, and the download goes to Robot Perry! Why'd you think it took 5 and a half months?"

It all made sense now. Perry was sparked so Robot Perry could be stronger. He took over Doofenshmirtz evil inc. to take that weapon from Dr. Doofenshmirtz.

Perry knew he could not give up. Or it would mean doomsday. So with all his strength, He broke the trap.

"What?" yelled Xerminater. "No! NO!"

Perry turned the machine off. he turned on the self-destruct.

Xerminater took a sniper laser out. "Alright," he said. "If I can't destroy the world, i'll destroy you! You're already lucky that doctor is still alive!"

A 'perfect timing' moment came up.

Doofenshmirtz was man-handling Robot Perry when he tossed him at Xerminater and they fell in an escape pod. Its destination: space. The glass was cracked. That would mean Xerminater would die in space.

No time for that though. Doofenshmirtz and Perry got out at the last second. They had saved the world. In the distance was an escape pod.

"Ha!" exclaimed Doofenshmirtz. "he finally got what was coming! Now, Perry the Platypus, shall we go back to our old ways with him out of the way?"

Perry shook hands on it.
-----
Epilogue

In cold space was an escape pod. it held a dead man and a robot that looked like a platypus. both looked like they had died.

But the robot's eyes began to glow...
-------
How's that for an ending? I'm sure you are exited for the next book! infact,

prepare yourself to see it up on my birthday this saturday!
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:43:42 02/03/2011 by pankakesparx456
#57 Posted: 19:51:54 19/03/2011
0.0 AWESUM!
---
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#58 Posted: 02:07:10 18/04/2011
A. GENT. P!
He's so awesome. XD
#59 Posted: 23:28:42 21/04/2011 | Topic Creator
NOTE: VERY IMPORTANT!

Due to pressure i'm taking at school, book 2 might be delayed til may or early june. i am very sorry for not keeping my promise to put the next book up sooner, but all my ideas for all 3 books are done. expect to see the next book later this april, sometime in may, or early june. again, sorry for not saying later.

in other news... title for book 3!

Perry the Platypus Apocalypse, legend 3: Fate of all Worlds

all books should be up and finished before the end of the year.
---
Cool cool.
#60 Posted: 16:08:15 17/06/2011 | Topic Creator
well,moar news about the next book.

the next book should be up in july or august, mostly because i'm focusing on mah other ffs,
---
Cool cool.
#61 Posted: 08:33:48 21/06/2011
Okai!
---
#62 Posted: 13:04:45 15/08/2011 | Topic Creator
alright! news about book 2 and 3!

book 2: the official OFFICIAL release date will be SEPTEMBER 9TH, and the plot has been a little altered, mostly because of the plot in phineas and ferb: across the 2nd dimmension.

book 3: as of now, the sheduled release date should be April 2012, but it may change. depends on when book 2 gets finished.

also, this fanfiction series will only be posted on darkspyro.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:38:14 22/08/2011 by pankakesparx456
#63 Posted: 22:21:38 02/12/2011 | Topic Creator
read first post
---
Cool cool.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me