Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Dead Space: Blood of a Necromorph/ Aegis 7
Page 1 of 1
Dead Space: Blood of a Necromorph/ Aegis 7 [CLOSED]
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#1 Posted: 10:50:03 09/08/2010 | Topic Creator
This is a fanstory by me. My last FanFic, Dead Space Extinction, Sunk and I can't be bothered to post on it. Hey, maybe this will be sucessful but its likely to sink. There will be too books on here.

Warning: This Story Involves strong Bloody Violence and Gore.

Plot Summary [Blood of a Necromorph]:
This film takes place during the Events of Dead Space through the eyes of Colin Hammond. Set aboard the Ishimura, Colin and a group of Survivors attempt to escape to the Aegis 7 Colony, under Strict orders from Commander Storm. Commander Storm is a Survivor on the Aegis 7 Colony and has Sealed himself in a Security Room, barracading himself in heavily and placing robotic mini-turrets everywhere to kill Necromorphs. He needs Colin to reach the Shuttle that bought the Necromorphs aboard the Ishimura and take it to Aegis 7, rescue him and they can go to Stasis Sleep and set a course to Earth. On his way, Colin will enounter Necromorphs by the Dozen.
Plot Summary [Aegis 7]:
Second in an epic yet gory series, Colin and the Survivors reach the Aegis 7 Colony. But when they get there, they get a Suprise. Necromorphs attack them and they crash outside the Aegis 7 colony. Trapped on the rocky plains of Aegis 7, Colin and the Others find a old mining car which is Heavily Armoured and must use it to Escape and find Commander Storm. But is Commander Storm who he says he is? And why is he so intrerested in the Necromorphs?

Necromorphs: Slasher, Enhanced Slasher, Puker, Pregnant, Flyer, Grabber, Leaper, Exploder, Graverobber

Blood of a Necromorph: Chapter One: Death Begins

Colin Hearp awoke in a small room, in the Medical Bay. At first, everything was blurred and not so clear, but then it came into focus and he was shocked at the sight before him. The walls were smothered in bright red, gooey blood. Tiles from the floor had been torn open, and shelves that held medicinal properties had been broken into peices. Peices of Glass and the Liquids and Tablets that they once held had been scattered along the floor, foreshadowed by pools of Blood. In the Corner, a Corpse of the the Doctor that had treated Colin for his Dimentia laid. His left arm had been torn off, and his jaw was missing. His chest had been mauled at, and his heart was fully visible. In his right hand, which laid some way across the room, he was holding a blood-soaked Sedative.
Colin tried to get up, but he was too weak. He managed to finally pull himself up, but he was barefoot, and walking on that floor would cause him a massive Injury. So, he saw some books scattered across the floor, and walked across them, using them as Stepping Stones. When he got across, he saw his Advanced Elite RIG put into a Cupboard. He slowly dressed in the RIG, and slotted his Helmet on. The Armour was crisp white and the glow from the helmets visors was a bright green. He had stole that Armour a long time ago.
He opened the thick door, but it was jammed and would not lift anymore. So he crawled under it, barely getting through, and was in the corridor. The Corridor was in a worse State. Blood was everywhere, and the lights flickered on and off. One light laid on the floor, smashed up. But then the announcement radio went off.
"Please may all Employees decontaminate themselves after inspecting Dilousinal Patients. CEC Thanks you for your Co-operation."
"****ing Computer." Colin growled, and opened a blood-soaked Locker. the locker laid on the floor, and contained a Line Gun and Plasma Gun. Colin picked them up, and started to slowly walk down the Corridor.
"Please may all Employees..." Static interuptted the Electronic female Voice. Colin sighed.
"At least she shut up." But a faint sound started to rise, and soon he saw that it was singing.
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star,

How I wonder what you are!
Up above the World so High,
like a diamond in the sky.

When the blazing sun is gone,
When the nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveller in the dark,
Thanks you for your little spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark,
Lights the traveller in the dark,—
Though I know not what you are,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star."

This experience left Colin startled and shocked.
"Hello?" He spoke into the Com, seeing if it were a survivor. "Are you okay?" But he got no awnser...
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#2 Posted: 11:10:09 09/08/2010 | Topic Creator
"When the blazing sun is gone,
When the nothing shines upon,
Then you show your little light,
Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveller in the dark,
Thanks you for your little spark,
He could not see which way to go,
If you did not twinkle so..."

"Shut Up!" Colin sent his fist flying into the Com, and only static could be heard.
"...In the dark blue sky you keep,
And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky..."

Colin screamed with anger and annoyance, sending his fist into the next Com.
"...As your bright and tiny spark,
Lights the traveller in the dark,—
Though I know not what you are,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star..."

Colin went up to the Com and shouted into it;
"Shut the **** up! Shut Up! Shut Up! You useless peice of Crap!"
"Reminder - Please do not enter without using the Decontamination Sequnence." The Computer said.
Colin was startled, when suddenly a hideous creature jumped out at him.
It's arms were cruelly bent upwards, with long sword-like blades converging from the falms of itt's hands. It's eyes were sagged and had no colour, just a light grey. It's stomach was torn open, with the Intestines revealed. Two miniture Alien-like arms stuck out of the Intestines. The creature had sharp teeth, and a near-Human face. Colin then instantly knew this creature - it was a Doctor. He had seen him on the way in. It wasn't a creature! It was Human!
"Doctor, what happened?" Cloin asked. The creature that had previously been a high-qualified Doctor roared and lashed foward, slashing his blades at Colin. Colin grabbed his Line gun and fired.
"Die ***hole!" He fired and the Doctors two limbs flew off. But still, the creature ran foward, only to have his legs blown off. This time the Doctor fell to the floor, twitching very slightly and gurgling as a massive pool of blood emerged from his blown apart limbs.
"What...?" Colin looked at it. "I guess Aliens do exsist." He thumped the wall and swore.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
#3 Posted: 12:00:39 09/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Colin saw the door at the end of the corridor was barricaded. Somebody had locked themselves outside. So Colin grumbled as he used Kinetis to pull chunks of the Barricade away peice by peice. After what seemed like hours, the Barricade was cleared.
Colin departed from the messed up corridor and saw he was in a Tunnel - the one where the Train arrived. The Tram. Colin's brain was messed up, but the room was even more. The area behind glass with the seats was worst. An Exploder had exploded inside there, as seats had been thrown across the Immedite area. Pools of Blood laid everywhere, and several Human limbs were scattered across the wide area. The glass had shattered and had sprayed all across the platform. The Platform itself was messed up. A strange flesh-like substance had grown all over it, and large obstacles had covered this area. Large metal poles and Colums were all over, and dead Necromorphs laid everywhere. But a dead Human laid there too, his jaw had been torn clean off. The tram itsef had plates torn off it and the inside was also covered with blood and Human corpses.
Colin rubbed his visor in shock and terror. The Medical area was extremely messed up. He slowly trod over the strange flesh-like substance and crawled over and under trashed obstacles. He reached the Tram and crawled inside, kicking out the Dead bodies.
"Sorry," he said. "If any of those things smell you corpses then I'm toasted." He kicked the bodies out onto the platform, when a screen link via his RIG appered. It was from the Bridge.
"Hearp? You're alive!" It was Chic. He and Colin were friends, and had known eachover for a long time. "Where are you?"
"Chic?" Colin was angry. "What in the sweet name of God is happening? The Medical bay is trashed and theres some fleshy stuff growing everywhere like a plant on speed!"
"Urm," Chic began, but a roar was heard. "Just get here now, with weapons! The creatures are trying to get in! If they kill us, we won't be able to control the ship and we'll crash!"
"You can count on me Chic." Colin was still angry though. "But when I've done with those... things, you explain everything. Or else." He set the tram controls to the bridge and he headed off.

End of Chapter One
---
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#4 Posted: 14:05:17 09/08/2010
smilie Meep???
#5 Posted: 17:10:53 09/08/2010 | Topic Creator
You like my Story?
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#6 Posted: 20:13:49 09/08/2010
awsome!
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#7 Posted: 14:53:16 10/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Thankies!
---
#8 Posted: 14:57:31 10/08/2010
youre welcome
---
#9 Posted: 14:58:19 10/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2 is coming, but my Word isn't working well.
---
#10 Posted: 14:59:25 10/08/2010
aww... smilie
---
Levi Ripto Gems: 1136
#11 Posted: 18:41:19 10/08/2010
Very good! smilie
#12 Posted: 17:06:31 15/08/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you.
I'm just planning out the chapter.
---
#13 Posted: 17:07:13 15/08/2010
cool!
---
#14 Posted: 18:56:42 08/09/2010 | Topic Creator
THIS FANFIC HAS BEEN REDIRECTED!

Read the complete Story on the Dead Space Wikia, My Blog.

Click to see http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Necromorph-X
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#15 Posted: 11:19:16 15/09/2010
i had to see this and iv'e got to say that is pretty good [way better then me]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me