Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
LoS Enemy Names [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#1 Posted: 05:18:03 01/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Hey guys!

Okay, so I'm doing a bit of research of a Spyro fanfic and I need to know what sorts of names the apes have. I can't find this out on my own because my vision doesn't allow me to read the enemy names and fight them at the same time. So, if anyone can tell me what the apes name themselves in ANB and TEN, I would be most grateful.

Also, does anyone know the species names of any of the apes? I know some of the other creatures have names (Dreadwing, Death Houng, etc), but do the apes, or all they all just classified as "big ape" and "little ape"? smilie
Dragran Blue Sparx Gems: 546
#2 Posted: 07:24:58 01/02/2008
I don't know if there are any species names for any of the apes, but I think they might be classify by rank.

Although if you want some example of enemy names... Here's a link to a random enemy name generator for ANB that Dark52 made, but be aware that some of the generated names belong to the ghouls or other enemies, Razz.

//www.darkspyro.net/legend/names/

Depending on how many names you generated, four columns of names should appear; three of the columns being taller than the one on the far right... The column of names on the far right contain one-word names.

From the look of the three taller columns, I'm going to guess that....

- The names in the left column belong to the ghoul-based enemies.
- The names in the middle column belong to the ape-based enemies (And possibly Dreadwings).
- The names in the right column belong to other type of enemies ( eg. Frogweeds).

Please keep in mind that Dark52 based this generator off enemies in LoS: A New Beginning game(s), Razz.
---
Last edited at 08:36:51 01/02/2008 by Dragran
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13919
#3 Posted: 08:54:24 01/02/2008
The names in TEN are almost exactly the same as ANB, there are a couple of extra names and I think one that was removed but that's it.

Also:
Soldier = small
Leader = medium
Commander = large
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Last edited at 08:56:35 01/02/2008 by dark52
#4 Posted: 21:23:03 01/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Thank you, guys! That is a huge help. smilie Also, the apes have some pretty cool names.
Dragran Blue Sparx Gems: 546
#5 Posted: 09:08:35 02/02/2008
I'm not sure if you still need it, but... Here's a link to a complete list of all the name parts in ANB, also written by Dark52. I overlooked this list the other day. x_X

//www.darkspyro.net/images/legend/names.txt

There are seven separate columns listed vertically over one another, and the columns seem to be separated by a single line of white space.

From top to bottom, the bits of name that each column contains are:

1st column: The second bits of name for other enemies
2nd column: The first bits of name for ape enemies
3rd column: The first bits of name for ghoul-based enemies
4th column: The second bits of name for ape enemies
5th column: The second bits of name for ghoul-based enemies
6th column: Singular names, seem to be referring to the golem enemies in Concurrent (sp?) sky
7th column: The first bits of name for other enemies.
---
#6 Posted: 01:13:51 03/02/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh, wow, thanks Dragran! That list is extremely helpful. smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me