Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > A Good Idea for a Dead Space Video Game...
Page 1 of 1
A Good Idea for a Dead Space Video Game... [CLOSED]
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#1 Posted: 07:40:27 29/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Ladies and Gentlemen, meet my Idea.
I call the game...

Necromorphs
Story: You take control of a single Slasher as the Infection Spreads. Basically you must take out all humans and infect the Ishumura completely, leaving no survivors.
Gameplay: You play as the Slasher. But for this, some fights you may need help taking down enemies, so you can gather a force. This can be performed by summoning a wide viriety of enemies such as the Exploder and Puker, or you can go up to a freshly killed corpse and press a certain button. This summons an Infector to turn the Corpse into a Slasher, and sometimes an Enhanced Slasher. It is first Person veiw.
Nests: This is the fun bit. if you are stuck on a boss, or surrounded by enemies, then you can find an enclosed area, herd civilian humans into the area and kill them. Then you can set up some guardians against the walls and create a safe nesting area that produces Necromorphs.
Multiplayer: You can choose whether to be Human or Necromorph inside the Ishumura. You have a camp set up. For the Humans they protect there camp with cannons or turrets, Necromorphs with Guardians. You're mission is simply to break into your enemies perimiter and kill all the enemies. However, there is more than deathmatches.

So, if you're a Dead Space fan then you may like this. I will accept Negative feed, and if there is something wrong then please tell me and I shall improve my Idea via editing this post. Thank You, please enjoy.
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me