Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyroena: New [CLOSED]
Spyroena Red Sparx Gems: 69
#1 Posted: 03:10:17 19/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I kinda posted this in the wrong section before sorry guys

Ok so here it is the story I said about before enjoy.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPYROENA NEW
CHAPTER 1:

Spyroena flew along side Adomos, they flew over the now peaceful Warfang
“Adomos how much longer?”
Adomos laughed and “Haha patience little sister we are nearly there, I am glad you decided to come with me Spyroena.” he looked at her but she looked away
“Yeah well like you said ‘it’s about time I live like a dragon’”
“Spyroena…” Adomos started but was cut off as she waved her paw
“Don’t worry big brother, I’m exited about meeting other dragons so I don’t have to put up with you all the time HAHA!” she laughed and sped her flying up with Adomos right on her tail “HAHA hey come back here!” he yelled.

He watched as the two dragons flew and laughed “They act like children” he snarled and whipped his long white tail into the ground stirring up dust that got up his nose causing him to sneeze, “Damn where is this Fire Dragon, he was supposed to be here an hour ago!”

They flew toward the Guardians temple and landed on the ledge “We are here Spyroena.” Adomos said with a laugh
“Finally!” Spyroena said as she shrunk into her smaller self and stretched “That’s much better.” she sighed “You know how much I hate flying!” she complained,
Adomos just shook his head “Well that’s the only way to get here, besides at least your landing is better then you use to.”
“Hey don’t you bring that up, that was not funny!”
Adomos smiled “Yeah but it was funny for me!” he flapped his wings as he left the ground and did an impersonation of Spyroena’s landing skills while landing on his back
“Hey!!!” Spyroena yelled as he started laughing. The temple doors opened revealing a large green dragon he smiled as he watched the other two younger dragons,
“Haha Adomos! It’s nice to see you again!” he said in a deep booming voice, Adomos stood up and looked over at the older dragon
“Hello Master Terrador!” he said with a bow. Terrador then looked down at the little dragon now hiding behind Adomos, she peeked her head out and her cheeks became darker
“Haha this is my little sister Spyroena, she is not usually like this.” Adomos said as he stepped away from Spyroena and she smiled shyly “It’s nice to meet you sir.” she said with a bow
“Well it’s nice to meet you too young warrior, you may come in I think Cyril and Volteer will be pleased to see you again Adomos and they should be honored to meet you young one.” Terrador said looking down at Spyroena, her cheek scales darkened even more, “It will be my pleasure.”
“Well come in, come in.” Terrador said walking through the doors of the temple.
They followed Terrador through the corridors. Spyroena looked at the paintings on the walls while the other dragons talked.
“A lot has happened in the last two years you have been gone Adomos.” Terrador informed
“Yes I am sorry I missed the fall of Malefor, any word of the Purple dragon? I’ve heard rumors that he disappeared after the battle.” Adomos said as he walked with his old master
“Unfortunately that has happened, there has been no word on his whereabouts or Cynder’s.”
They walked into the main hall, but Spyroena stayed back as she admired a painting of two dragon standing side, by side one was black and the other was purple.

The black dragon watched the dragons from a safe distance, he stalked behind them making sure he was invisible so he was unseen, he watched the small dragoness as she stayed back a bit while looking at the painting on the wall.
He snuck forward to get a better look at her but he knocked his foot on a loose stone and it skidded along the floor, he froze as the dragoness turned quickly, he noticed she had a lot of scars on her face, two over her right eye, one over her left eye, three on her left cheek that looked a lot like claw marks and the same on her left shoulder, she looked straight at him as if she could see him through his camouflage, she took a step forward with a quizzing look on her face.
“Spyroena are you coming!?” the older grey dragon yelled and she stopped and turned to him.
“Yeah sorry, I’m coming!” she said and hurried off leaving the black dragon sighing in relief, he glared at the stone.
“Don’t these moles know how to clean up?” he asked himself and he turned to go back but ran straight into the Ice Guardian Cyril.
“Zoidius! I know that is you now turn off that invisibility and you may meet the guests when they have settled in.”
“But dad…” Zoidius tried to say as he became visible.
“No buts son, now come let us continue your training.”
“Aww daaad” Zoid whined but followed his farther.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All charecter belong to me, Sierra, and my friends on Deviantart
#2 Posted: 03:23:58 19/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Well here is the next chapter enjoy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPYROENA NEW
CHAPTER 2:

Adomos followed Terrador into the main hall and was greeted by the Electric Guardian Volteer
“Adomos! It’s extremely, positively, spectacularly, wonderful to see you again!” he said walking towards them.
“Haha yes Master Volteer it’s good to see you to, it seem you haven’t changed at all.” Adomos said as he stopped and sat down beside Terrador, then he turned to see if Spyroena had followed and found her in the corridor with her back to him.
“Spyroena are you coming!?” he yelled and she turned to him.
“Yeah sorry, I’m coming!” she said with an embarrassed look and hurried toward him as he shook his head, she sat down beside him and looked up at him.
“What?” she asked.
“And might I ask who this pretty young lady is?” Volteer asked looking down at the little dragoness.
“This is my little sister Spyroena.” Adomos laughed as Spyroena blushed madly.

Cyril stepped into the dojo followed by Zoid “Now Zoidius, just some basic training for today, you can train with Scorpio, now I must leave and greet the guests.” he said and left.
“Hey Zoid, so did you get a good look at them?” Scorpio asked as Zoid sat down.
“Yeah, two grey dragons, never seen em before, the bigger one looks like he has been trained by Terrador seriously you gotta see the size of him, and then the smaller one she’s well, she looks like she’s been in a lot of fights cos she’s got all these scars all over her face and I think she saw me, I was invisible and she just looked like she could see me, Oh and she is short! I mean it; I’d at least be a head taller than her.” Zoid said with a laugh.
“Heh, I’d be careful if I were you Zoid she won’t have those scars for no reason, just because she is small doesn’t mean she won’t be able to kick your butt to the Celestial Moons and back. Haha just like I can!”
“Oh yeah!?” Zoid said as he stood up and looked at Scorpio
“Yeah.” he said pretending not to notice Zoid standing up.
Then Zoid pounced at Scorpio, but he jumped out of the way and grabbed Zoid in a head lock and dug his knuckles in to Zoid’s head “Hey! Ow, ow, let me go!” Zoid yelled as he tried to get out of Scorpio’s grip.
“Haha what are you two up to?” a voice said behind them, they turned and saw a pink dragoness.
“Hey Hash.” they both said at the same time then they started wrestling again, Hashara just giggled and walked on toward the main hall to join the Guardians.

“Ah welcome, welcome back Adomos!” Cyril said as he entered.
“Thank you Master Cyril.” Adomos said with a bow
“Ah and who is this young one then?” Cyril asked as he spotted Spyroena.
“Spyroena sir.” Spyroena said with a small bow.
“My little sister.” Adomos added.
“Ah yes I do see the resemblance.” Cyril smiled
“Ah Hashara come in my dear girl!” Volteer said as he saw the pink dragoness enter.
“Thank you Volteer, I do not wish to intrude on your conversation.” she said.
“Nonsense, we were just catching up with an old friend, this is Adomos, he aided in the battles against the dark armies.”
“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Adomos.” Hashara said
“The pleasure is all mine milady.” Adomos said as he stood up, walking toward her, he took her paw and kissed it making them both blush, then Hashara took a seat next to Volteer and Adomos returned too sitting next to Terrador and Spyroena.
Spyroena couldn’t’t’t help but giggle a little Adomos looked at her with a confused look “What?” said Adomos with a confused look.
“Haha nothing brother, nothing.” she smiled and shook her head. Finally Terrador yawned “Dear ancestors it must be getting late, I guess it’s time for us oldies to call it a night.” he said standing up.
“Yes, I must agree it is getting rather late and I must check up on how my son and Scorpio are going with their training.” Cyril said as he himself stood up “Adomos you remember where the rooms are?”
“Yes Master, of course I remember, I’ve only be gone for two years.” Adomos said with a roll of his eyes.
“Good, you can show Spyroena to her room and we will refurnish it to her liking tomorrow, now goodnight everyone.” Cyril said and left.
“Goodnight.” they said in return.
“Ok goodnight Master Terrador, Master Volteer, and Lady Hashara.” Adomos said with a slight bow.
“Goodnight.” they said.
“May I accompany you Adomos, since I am heading that way?” Hashara asked standing.
“Y-yes Milady of course you can.” Adomos said blushing “Come Spyroena.” He said with Hash by his side and Spyroena following.
“Night everyone.” She said as she left.
“Goodnight Spyroena.” Terrador said.
“Yes, yes, goodnight Spyroena, have a lovely sleep and we hope you enjoy your stay!” Volteer said.
“Thank you, I will!” they heard her yell back.
“It’s a miracle; you didn’t scare her off with your talking Volteer.” Terrador said laughing.
“Excuse me Terrador, but I have not spoken for the whole conversation.” Volteer said defensively.
“Haha like I said ‘It’s a miracle!’” Terrador boomed.
“At least I don’t carry on like a boulder-brain!”
“So I’m a boulder-brain am I? Well someone will be a flattened battery mouth, in a minute!” Terrador said advancing on Volteer.
“YIPE!!!” the yellow Guardian yelled and ran off.
“Hahaha! I never get tired of that!” Terrador laughed.

They walked until Adomos stopped at a door “Here we are.” Adomos said “Spyroena you can have this one.” she walked beside him and looked at the door. “Ok sure thanks.” she said uneasily and opened the door to reveal a room with a pile of pillows in the middle.
“Alright, I am just up the hall, goodnight little sister.” Adomos said as he walked off.
“Goodnight Spyroena, sweet dreams.” Hashara said and followed Adomos.
“Yeah sure, night.” Spyroena said and walked in closing the door to her new room, she walked to the pillows laid down and fell in to a restless sleep.

"Um hello you must be the Light dragon I was supposed to meet, I am Darkblaze the new Fire Gaurdian." the dragon said walking up to the Light Guardian who was waiting for him.
“Finally, do you realize that it is night!?” the white dragon demanded “Never mind I am Saio, now may we head to the temple?”
Darkblaze smiled and yawned. “I thought you’d never ask.”
“Well come, we shall reach the temple by dawn, if you had come earlier then we would have been there by now.” Saio said and flew towards the temple.
“I can’t wait.” Darkblaze said with an evil smile and he followed the white Guardian.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#3 Posted: 03:24:25 19/07/2010
awesome!!!!!!!!
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 03:55:50 19/07/2010
This is an excellent story! smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#5 Posted: 07:22:19 19/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Aww thanks guys
#6 Posted: 02:53:22 20/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Well here is the next part
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SPYROENA NEW
CHAPTER 3:

Spyroena couldn’t’t sleep, the temple was a strange place, she sighed “Why can’t I ever get a good night’s sleep?” she asked herself and she got up and walked out the door of the room she was staying in. She found herself walking through the corridor they had entered, but realized it was a different one since this led to the garden, she sighed as the cold air hit her, and she breathed it in then she found a spot that was covered in a soft green moss, she walked to it and sat down, she looked up at the moon and was surprised by what she saw, there was two moons!

She didn’t realize she was followed, he watched her as she looked at the night sky, the moonlight reflected off his black muscular body and his steel colored horns and chest plates, he walked up behind her careful not to stir anything that would alert her.
“Aren’t you up a little late?”
She turned quickly “Who are you?” she said with a growl.
“Um sorry if I startled you.” he said taking a step back.
She blushed a little “No it is I who should be apologizing, I shouldn’t have turned on you like that, it’s just I’m new to this place and I am not much of a big fan of being snuck up on.”
“Heh that’s ok, I am Scorpio by the way and I cross my heart that I will never sneak up on you again.” Scorpio said making the cross sign over his chest but crossed his claws behind his back with a smile.
“Yeah thanks, it’s nice to meet you and I saw that.” Spyroena said with a playful glare.
“Saw what?” Scorpio said looking innocent. “May I ask you your name?”
She smiled “Spyroena, Spyroena Moonshadow.” she said with a bow.
“Wow a pretty name for a pretty dragoness.” he said taking a seat beside her and took her paw and kissed it making Spyroena blush even more.
“Um t-thank you Scorpio.”
“No problem, so you say you are new here, where did you come from?” Scorpio asked curious.
“Um very far from here.” Spyroena said as she turned back to stare at the moons.
“Really how far?”
“Heh you won’t give up won’t you?” she asked then he shook his head with a grin. “Lets just say I was raised in a different Realm.”
“Raised in a different Realm? Hmm that’s new, and I suppose you are a little home sick?”
“Um yeah you can kinda say that.” she smiled sadly.
“Hey are you ok?” he asked worried.
“Yeah I’m fine thanks.”
“Well if it makes you feel better, I’ll do anything in my power to make you feel unhome sick, if that is even a word, but I promise and look not crossing my claws.” Scorpio said making the cross sign again only this time holding his other paw up to show Spyroena that is claws weren’t crossed.
“Thanks I appreciate it, but there is no need, really.”
“No. no I insist, besides I can help you redecorate your room, like I did with mine.” he said following her gaze toward the moons.
“Thank you, I would appreciate that, but I don’t know what to do with it, I guess it’s alright the way it is.”
“Come on it’ll be fun, we’ll get the others to help.” Scorpio said looking at her again.
“Haha ok if you insist.” Spyroena laughed then yawned “Well I think this fresh air has made me rather tiered, I guess I’ll go back to bed.”
“Yeah that’s a great idea, I’ll walk you back.” Scorpio said getting up holding out his arm.
“Thank you.” she said taking his arm and they walked back toward the Temple.

Adomos walked Hashara to her room “Thank you Adomos.” she said giving Adomos a quick peck on the cheek making him blush.
“I-it was a pleasure Milady.” he said touching his cheek and felt it burning and Hashara giggled a little. “Good night Adomos, see you in the morning.” she said and opened her door.
“Y-yes good night Hashara, see you in the morning as well.” and he walked toward his own room as Hashara walked in and closed the door behind her with a sigh.

The sun had started to rise as the light dragon and the dark fire dragon arrived at the Temple. “Finally we are here, come I’ll show you to the rooms and you may choose a vacant one to sleep in until you get enough sleep, then we shall seek council with the other Guardians.” Saio said as he entered followed by Darkblaze.
“That would be a very good idea, I am rather tired after that long flight.” Darkblaze said yawning.
“Well this way, we are nearly there.” Saio said with a roll of his eyes and they rounded a corner. “We are here, now you may choose a room and we shall sleep.” he chose a room and went inside closing the door behind him.
“Goodnight.” Darkblaze said and chose the room across from the room Saio chose and walked in closing the door behind him as well, as he did so he collapsed just beside the door unconscious.

Further away a Black dragon with a red chest laughed as he peered in to a pool of visions and watched the unconscious Dark fire dragon. “That was to easy, it’s play time, and time for pay back for what they did to you Farther, I’ll make them suffer for that and I can’t wait until I get my claws on that purple dragon Spyro heh I’ll make his death painful and horrible.” he laughed as his eyes glowed a darker red. He didn’t realize all that time he had been watched.
“You look just like your Farther, you must be the dragon they call Demetrius.” the stranger said from behind the Black dragon.
Demetrius spun around quickly with a loud growl “Who are you!?” he demanded as he saw a dark grey dragon standing behind him.
“Forgive me master, I did not mean to startle you, I am Acidlust, I am here to serve you and also warn you.” Acidlust said with a bow.
“Warn me of what and how can I trust you?” Demetrius said taking a more comfortable stance with his tail at Acidlust’s throat.
“I am warning you of the two new occupants of the temple, they are the last of the Moonshadows and they are not normal dragons, they are Magic dragons and powerful ones at that.” Acidlust said with out flinching.
“And how do you know all this?”
“I have my ways.” Acidlust smiled.
#7 Posted: 03:20:10 20/07/2010
cool!! where is spyro?
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#8 Posted: 09:28:58 20/07/2010
^ That's a mystery...

Great chapter! smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#9 Posted: 00:37:35 21/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12
cool!! where is spyro?

Spyro's not in it just yet and thanks
#10 Posted: 00:52:44 21/07/2010
okay ill wait
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me