Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Doctor [CLOSED]
Ice Fire Gold Sparx Gems: 2790
#1 Posted: 04:13:56 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Prologue

“Although I had a boyfriend I was bored. I was bored of my life, my job, even sometimes my boyfriend! Now that just doesn’t happen who would get bored of there boyfriend?! I don’t know. But this is a story about how my life changed forever. Oh yeah sorry my name is Jo I will be telling you my story. Before I want to tell you a bit about myself. Well what’s to tell you, that I’m clumsy, loveable? Well that’s what everyone says about me really. Ok on with the story.”

Chapter one

“Jo? Jo? JO!!! Wake up!!” Yelled my mother. “Mum I don’t have any work today” I yelled “Oh yes you do” Said mum “Your boss just called and told me that Jessie is off sick and you have to replace her. For today an…..” I shut the door why why dose Jessie have to be sick to day it was my day off! “Bye mum” I said but she didn’t say anything to me I knew she was angry at me cos’ I shut the door when she was talking. Oh she will get over it. “Hi Jo” Said Taylor She always pretends to be nice to me when people are around my she is a really big meanie. But she always blames everything on me!! Why? “Hi Taylor.” I said and I walked away but I tripped over and knocked down a shelf with piles and piles of closes! “JO!!” Yelled my boss “What happen here?” “I’m sorry I tripped over and..” I tried to explain but she interrupted and made me stay after work and clean it all up! I could see the look on Taylor’s face she was laghthing as usual.

Chapter 2 will b coming very soon guys lol
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#2 Posted: 14:20:42 18/07/2010
Good, keep going.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
galbatorix Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#3 Posted: 03:55:49 24/07/2010
awesome !!!KEEP GOIN smilie
---
#Fabulous
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#4 Posted: 03:24:23 30/07/2010
Awesome! smilie
---
N/A
#5 Posted: 07:17:06 31/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanx guys!! Sry 4 da wait!
_________

Chapter 2

BOOM BANG!! “He…..Hello?” I asked when I heard a loud noise from down in the basement. “Hello?! Who there?!” I asked again. The noise seemed to be getting louder and louder like it was coming for me or something. “Oh ha ha very funny, yeah I got the joke now you can come out now…. Taylor I know its you just stop it ok its not funny.” I waited for a reply but all I heard was the banging getting louder and louder. “Hello” Said a Guy was dressed in a brown suit and had a brown tie with a long brown striped cote he looked in his 30s and had long/short brown hair. “Aaaa!! Blimey!” I screamed “Who are you and what are you doing here?” I asked. “I’m the doctor. You?” “I’m Jo… Jo Paige” “Oh nice to meet you Jo Paige” “Anyway what are you doing here?” “I’m just investigating the loud banging down stairs.” The doctor said then he looked at me strangely. “What are you doing here?” He asked. “For your information I work here, and you shouldn’t be here.” I kind of shouted at him but he didn’t take in offensively. He stared at me for a long time and I just looked at him weirdly and walked away. Just when I was about to open the door to journey on home he called to me. “Wait!! Don’t you want to find out what’s banging down stairs?” “No I don’t I just want to go home.. Is that ok with you?!” I said. “Ok fine cya.” And then he ran off. What a weirdo I thought to myself. As I walked down the street I saw a old police phone box at the side of the street. Oh man I haven’t seen these in ages! I was thinking to myself. I seemed to do that a lot lately. I went to see if it was open and it was so I walked in side. My mouth dropped open with surprise, inside was a space ship……. Well that’s what I thought. “That’s impossible! It’s bigger on the inside!” I said to myself. When you walk through the doors there is a bid control room….. that’s probley how you work this thing. And at the back was a corridor leading to all different rooms. I ran out of it, and ran into the doctor.

“What where you doing in there?” He asked. He looked at me with a serious face. I just stood there with my mouth wide open and then I ran way trying to get this whole thing sorted out in my head. He must be a alien I thought. I didn’t stop running until I got to my house my eyes where burning from the wind rushing into them. I was panting when I got home and had a worried look on my face. “Honey what’s wrong? Oh please don’t tell me you had another fight with your boyfriend again!” “No no mum its not that.” I said I started to smile about what I saw, it was amazing that ship looked so beautiful on the inside. But the doctor oh man I couldn’t tell mum what I saw. She wouldn’t believe me. “I…… I oh nothing don’t worry mum it was nothing I was just running home from work today you know to get some excise.” I lied and I hoped she would believe me. It’s a pretty stupid lie I know but it worked. I went up to my room and collapsed on my bed.
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#6 Posted: 15:44:08 31/07/2010
That is so effin awesome! I wants to read more!
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
galbatorix Blue Sparx Gems: 787
#7 Posted: 01:23:59 15/08/2010
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP GOING !!!! smilie
---
#Fabulous
#8 Posted: 04:23:34 15/08/2010 | Topic Creator
LOL thanx guys!!! I'm just thinking on wat 2 write
---
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#9 Posted: 04:42:03 15/08/2010
Awesome! smilie
---
N/A
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me