Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > If they dicided to make another LOS game
Page 1 of 1
If they dicided to make another LOS game [CLOSED]
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#1 Posted: 22:37:03 16/07/2010 | Topic Creator
If they decided to make another LOS game what would you call it and what would it be about???? give me ur honest opinion
---
Ugh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#2 Posted: 23:50:37 16/07/2010
LoS:rise of a hero sypnoisis:??????
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#3 Posted: 02:09:47 17/07/2010
LoS: The Siege of the BloodClaws

Plot: Cynder and Spyro return to the dragon elder's to visit. When they arrive, the entire temple has been burned to ashes. Creatures (which I made up) called a BloodClaw. It attacks Spyro and Cynder. When it's defeated, it tells them that it's species is planning a war againts the dragon world to try to take over. Spyro and Cynder must go on a quest to destroy the BloodClaw King.

I've actually been working on an idea for a while, so there it was. Kinda random, but still. If not that, I'd like to see a Legend of Cynder game about her past.
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#4 Posted: 09:09:26 17/07/2010
nice Queen-Cynder!smilie
---
,,This is where it really ends''
#5 Posted: 14:05:19 17/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Queen_Cynder

Plot: Cynder and Spyro return to the dragon elder's to visit. When they arrive, the entire temple has been burned to ashes. Creatures (which I made up) called a BloodClaw. It attacks Spyro and Cynder. When it's defeated, it tells them that it's species is planning a war againts the dragon world to try to take over. Spyro and Cynder must go on a quest to destroy the BloodClaw King.

I've actually been working on an idea for a while, so there it was. Kinda random, but still. If not that, I'd like to see a Legend of Cynder game about her past.

Wow great opinion i agree with cynder fan
---
Ugh
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:06:38 17/07/2010 by GrandSpyro18
#6 Posted: 15:38:25 17/07/2010
OOC: Thanks
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#7 Posted: 16:23:54 17/07/2010
Quote: Queen_Cynder

Wow, really good! Heres mine:
The Legend of Spyro: Flight of the Aura Dragons.

After the deafeat of Malefor, Spyro and Cynder has gone back to thier normal lifes untill an Aura Dragon named "Erica" Has told them of a time dragon called "Maleane" planning to destro Spyro and Cynder and reserect Malefor. They found out since she is from the future and she is more powerfll, Erica offered that her kind can help. She told them the history and why they are also called "War dragons". Will Spyro, Cynder, and Erica stop this knew evil? Or will the world be destroyed in all times.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#8 Posted: 04:18:09 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
great stuff guyz lol
---
Ugh
#9 Posted: 16:27:28 22/07/2010
Wow, yours was really cool, TheFlyingSeal. smilie smilie
---
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#10 Posted: 12:52:03 23/07/2010
If anyone has seen ShaoneSK's Spyro comic, i thnik that XP
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#11 Posted: 13:22:10 23/07/2010 | Topic Creator
you mean these http://shalonesk.deviantart.co...-Back-111477804 ya i thought these were awesome
---
Ugh
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#12 Posted: 17:15:41 23/07/2010
Yeah those.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#13 Posted: 17:25:13 23/07/2010 | Topic Creator
heh i know there great just imagine
---
Ugh
#14 Posted: 04:17:41 26/07/2010
Lolness, I love those. smilie
---
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#15 Posted: 01:18:47 27/07/2010
LoS: Rise of the dark sun

Plot: a new villian consumes the powers of the sun and creates a new sun to consume the old sun so instead of everyone being cheery with the old sun, infected zombies are formed when the dark sun is formed..

That would be kickass
Malefor0001 Gold Sparx Gems: 2365
#16 Posted: 18:37:41 30/07/2010
Awesome story, IAmSpyro123.

Mine? This...

Malefor is gone, and Spyro has dissapeared.
But then Red, Ripto, the Sorceress and Gnasty Gnorc form an Uneasy allience to kill the whole world using Dark Crystals. These Crystals kill the planet. So, the Elders travel to a foreign land where Dragons are not welcome called Glimmer, where they meet several original Characters - Flame, Ember, Blink, The Prof ect, and also form an Allience. Using her Magic Bianca summons Spyro and resurrects him. With Spyro alive they decide to crush the villians.
The plot is seperated into four stories. Each Chapter has one of the original Bosses and each chapters story revolves around the classics. EG Gnasty as turned people to stone, Ripto is Conquering the World...
---
“The innocent, the innocent, Mandus, trod and bled and gassed and starved and beaten and murdered and enslaved. This is your coming century!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:44:03 30/07/2010 by Malefor0001
X-heketchis Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#17 Posted: 03:28:01 17/08/2010
LOS: Temperol past

An unknown power has thrown spyro to another dinemtion where the war against gaul and cynder has esscelated immensly, only by replasing the dimentions fallen hero and uniting the dragons to fight as one can he hope to find the power that brought him here to take him home to his origanl dimention

I had that hovering in my head for days now....gonna have to draw some of the enemy to it now
---
Never Leaving, Always Watching.
#18 Posted: 23:49:16 22/08/2010
Quote: Malefor0001
Awesome story, IAmSpyro123.

Mine? This...

Malefor is gone, and Spyro has dissapeared.
But then Red, Ripto, the Sorceress and Gnasty Gnorc form an Uneasy allience to kill the whole world using Dark Crystals. These Crystals kill the planet. So, the Elders travel to a foreign land where Dragons are not welcome called Glimmer, where they meet several original Characters - Flame, Ember, Blink, The Prof ect, and also form an Allience. Using her Magic Bianca summons Spyro and resurrects him. With Spyro alive they decide to crush the villians.
The plot is seperated into four stories. Each Chapter has one of the original Bosses and each chapters story revolves around the classics. EG Gnasty as turned people to stone, Ripto is Conquering the World...

That would be supremely awesome. For the comedy relief, there could be scenes of Red, Ripto, the Sorceress, and Gnasty Gnorc aguing about stupid things! smilie
---
#19 Posted: 02:29:43 23/08/2010 | Topic Creator
wow thats awesome smilie
---
Ugh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#20 Posted: 02:34:35 23/08/2010
YES!!!!!!!!!!
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#21 Posted: 15:35:57 31/08/2010 | Topic Creator
TOTALY...........................
---
Ugh
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me