Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > List of Spyro games... please help! Quick! I'd really appreciate it!
Page 1 of 1
List of Spyro games... please help! Quick! I'd really appreciate it! [CLOSED]
MrShandavio Fodder
#1 Posted: 14:07:55 18/05/2006
Okay I dug up all my old Spyro PS1 games and stuff... I want to play through them and then the ones after them. But I don't know what order to play them in! Is it the 3 PS1 games then the 3 GBA games and then the PS2 ones and then the DS one (then the new one coming out in October)? Or what? Can someone PLEASE give me a list of the games in the order I should play them, mainly based on the story. I don't want to finish the 3 PS1 games (I'm working on Ripto's Rage now) and then start the Enter the Dragonfly only to find out I should've played the GBA games beforehand. Please help me!!!
ih8u2 Fodder
#2 Posted: 15:15:07 18/05/2006
If u want it based on story, play ANB first when it comes out. Then the first three PSX games, then ETD, then SOI and SOF, then AHT, then Fusion, then Shadow Legacy. At least that's what I think the order is...When in doubt, consult spyro universe and wikipedia.
MrShandavio Fodder
#3 Posted: 19:43:53 18/05/2006
Thank you! smilie

I've already beaten the first 3 (the PSX ones) so I'll just play the prequel when it comes out. :/

I checked out Gamespot's Spyro Univers AND the Wikipedia one, so... yeah. :/
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#4 Posted: 21:14:31 18/05/2006
That sounds about right, but missed out Adventure (Attack of the Rhynocs). It should probably go after Season of Flame and before A Hero's Tail.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
MrShandavio Fodder
#5 Posted: 00:28:24 19/05/2006
Okay... so here's my list of order to play.

Spyro the Dragon (PSX)
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage (PSX)
Spyro: Year of the Dragon (PSX)
Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (PS2)
Spyro: Season of Ice (GBA)
Spyro: Season of Flame (GBA)
Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs (GBA)
Spyro: A Hero's Tail (PS2)
Spyro: Fusion (Never heard of it... is it that Spyro Orange and Crash Purple mix-up thing...?)
Spyro: Shadow Legacy (DS)
Then the prequel...
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13898
#6 Posted: 01:19:33 19/05/2006
Yeah, Spyro: Fusion = Spyro Orange
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Umbra Yellow Sparx Gems: 1072
#7 Posted: 20:33:05 21/05/2006
Are the GBA Spyro's even storyline-wise related to the others? Seems like a completly new story for those if you ask me. Well, except the ones with Ripto in it.
---
Check out my Spyro videos on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/Sizux
ih8u2 Fodder
#8 Posted: 22:10:18 21/05/2006
the game descriptions place them in some sort of chronological order following ETD/YOTD, but they do seem unrelated in terms of story itself. it would appear that they are related to the other games, possibly excluding fusion (?) someone correct me on that if i'm wrong
gyro the dragon Green Sparx Gems: 123
#9 Posted: 16:39:28 01/07/2006
hey im a big fan of spyro and your forums
Michael Fodder
#10 Posted: 15:38:22 13/08/2006
Oh, Mr.Shandavio,I think Spyro SL dosen't occur after Fusion(or Orange), but directly after A Hereo's Tail, thus making Fusion the last game(storywise) in the original Spyro storyline, given the fact that ANB is a reboot, not a prequel. This also means that STD is still the first Spyro game storywise.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me