Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Finding [CLOSED]
stormynight6 Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#1 Posted: 20:26:23 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
due to the recent amount of copy writters on the site im not using the real names of the char for this story so yeah A young orange haired girl that looked about 14 ran into a dark room filled with hooded people she was frantic and gasping for air as she spoke "Laurie she been........killed" The room was echoed with gasps but a light brown haired lady stood out "Wasent someone supposed to be watching them Kara" Kara nodded her head "lees parents were but there no where to be found" A dirty blonde male pushed his way through the crowd of people "figures just just when you need them they dissaper its just like them"he said angerly Kara walked up to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt and lifted the 230 pound man 2 feet in the air for a 14 year old she was pretty strong "terrance you know that sakura and jiro are relible people they must have had a good reason"she said coldly then she put him down every looked at me surprised that i had just done that but sakura had saved her life many times from the shadows she owed her life to many people her family was the second most targeted family so she worked hard to protect her younger brother "kara calm down right now you have to protect isabella your the oldest protecter we have " An elderly women said from the back of the room "shes at black ridge hospital go and keep her safe do it for your brother " Kara nodded her head then walked out of the room whipping the tears away from her purple eyes
---
"Forget the past because you can not erase it."
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#2 Posted: 02:22:55 19/07/2010
awesome sis
#3 Posted: 11:58:58 23/07/2010 | Topic Creator
this is the older version of the prolouge the newer one is better but its on my flash drive
---
#4 Posted: 02:14:57 26/07/2010
ohhhh i havent got to read it before
#5 Posted: 14:13:29 26/07/2010 | Topic Creator
hold on ill post the real one in a sec
---
#6 Posted: 14:14:30 26/07/2010 | Topic Creator
A young orange haired girl looking around 14 rushed into a dark room filled with hooded people she was frantic and gasping for air you could tell by the look on her face something terible had happened "Laurie She's been.............Murdered"she cried out. The entire room quickly filled with gasps there were as surprised as she was when she had seen the true horror.A small puddle of blood was next to Her it seemed her arm had been cut open pretty good but it seemed to be the last thing on the young girls mind. A dirty blonde haired man pushed his way through the gathering people "wasent someone supposed to be watching them Kara"he asked. She nodded her head "Alana and Conner were supposed to be watching them but theyve dissapered" "tskkk just like them always running away what wimps"he said seconds later he laid on the ground and karas fist was implanted in h s face and once again the entire room was filled with gasps once again for different reasons "Alana doesnt run away ive known her my whole life..... she doesnt run away"she shouted when my mind finnaly came back to me i backed away from him "Kara now isnt the time for violence"Everyone got out of the way of the elderly women as she walked through but when i say elderly i mean anicent the womens like 200 years old how long is she going to live not that i want her to die but you know its not normal...... but if you think about it none of us is normal but back to the story "right now you have to go and protect Marta your the oldest protecter no one else can keep her safe your brother isnt ready yet"She said respectilly kara nodded her head and headed out towards black ridge hospital wipping the tears away from her purple eyes
---
#7 Posted: 14:15:17 26/07/2010 | Topic Creator
its gonna be a little longer but this is all i could do youll have to edit it wih adjectives and what not
---
#8 Posted: 17:02:44 26/07/2010
awesome !!!!!!!!!
#9 Posted: 00:29:23 07/08/2010 | Topic Creator
A blonde haired girl watched in horror as the cheerful brown haired girl die d right in front of he eyes As a man laughed manically "you humans are all so funny doesnt matter no ones left but you"he said she gripped her katana tight with anger and her mind filled with Irrational Thoughts "HOW COULD YOU"she yelled Charging at the man she had come to know as her father. Her eyes went wide as another blade clashed with hers "impossible"she said her hands shaking uncontrollably as she looked into the purple eyes of the boy she loved. Her body froze there was nothing she knew to do as she felt his blade pierce through her stomach

I woke up Screaming from the dream i had just had "why did he look so familer"I muttered then looked around my surroundings "why am in a hospital" A nurse rushed into the room "miss are you ok"she asked .I nodded my head "yeah just had a bad dream"I replied then remembered "wait where my mother" The nurse looked down and took a second to answer "she died in the fire"I covered my mouth gasping my life wa =s never the same after that day
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me