Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Innocent, Happy, Dangerous [CLOSED]
stormynight6 Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#1 Posted: 01:10:24 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I know my writing isn't that good its hard to compare to my sisters who are all talented at writing naturally i try my best to catch up to them but im losing my faith please comment and tell me if you would like me to cont this story or not thanks

My bright blue eyes made my new classroom shine my gentle smile was Innocent looking but i had something behind my innocence something dangerous . My Name is Mo Isagari Im 15 years old.
My life was changed drastically ten years ago for two reasons. One my parents were murdered and i was almost killed.I found out that i wasn't a ordinary girl i was a shape shifter. I Just moved away from Las Vegas, Nevada the beautiful city of lights to this black and white town known as Madison Wisconsin. To hope to live a normal life
---
"Forget the past because you can not erase it."
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#2 Posted: 01:15:47 14/07/2010
love it sis , can i be in the story ? oh oh can i help give you idea if you get writers block???
#3 Posted: 01:19:33 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah i need something to work on in Kentucky so this will be it and yeah ideas ARE ALWAYS NEEDED well for me cause u r my co writter so yeah and just make a small char profile or big whatever u want
---
#4 Posted: 01:24:21 14/07/2010
yay ! awesome sisy
#5 Posted: 01:24:59 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
yes so make profile cause idk how much longer i have on comp
---
#6 Posted: 01:26:39 14/07/2010
um what do i need on it?
name :
history :
looks?
#7 Posted: 01:27:15 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
and personalty and thatll be perfect
---
#8 Posted: 01:37:10 14/07/2010
name :cally mallory
race :shapeshifter
history : ill give it to you later sis
looks:[User Posted Image]
personalty:quiet , kind ,snappish
---------------------------------------
my bright green eyes stayed locked on my desk as i sketched yet another symbol onto it , the cool spirng wind blew threw long blue hair , my name is cally malory , ive lived in this one horse , black and white town most my friends call Madison Wisconsin, my whole life , a few months back i learned what i wished for the most , i learned that im not a plain ol' country girl after all , guess what ,i am , a shapeshifter . as i sketch on my desk i hear the teacher going on about some war , what ? no one can hold my attention for more then five minutes.
---
that okay sis?
#9 Posted: 01:52:29 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah i like it ive good ideas now some war lol screw it im changing mo,s last name Callahan

My short light brown hung over my face as i leaned my head on my desk paying no attention what so ever to the teacher "Ms Callahan Ms Callahan are you listening to me"A shady haired teacher asked waving a ruler at me. but my eyes also stayed locked on my desk 10 years and she still couldnt control my shift and that caused me to almost fall into comas often i slowly fell out of my chair and quickly into the floor gasps filled the room as people stood up trying to see what had happened
---
#10 Posted: 02:10:53 14/07/2010
i blinked focing on the girl who had fell a few chairs back , i stood up and walked thorugh the crowd getting shouts of complats thrown at me from all angles as i kneeled beside the girl, "hey "i thought for a moment and glared at the others around us "what the heck are you staring at !"i snapped and they sat back down muttering to them selves , "um hey mo ! mo! hello ?" i said
--------
that work ?
#11 Posted: 02:22:24 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
its epic nesss

I knew exactly what was going on around me but i couldnt move it was so weird this happened often it was her price she paid for being a shifter(something bad has to happen once and a while for shifters) but it was never this bad her back burned immensely she could hear someones voice but it was faint .The teacher was on the phone talking to the 911 operator he finished the call then walked over to me trying to see if i was ok
---
#12 Posted: 02:30:12 14/07/2010
i glanced at the teacher but stayed near the girl , i completely understood what was going on , the wind blew alittle harder reaching us from the far bac window , i froze for a minute before running out of the class room , with what little nollege i knew about shifting , i knew i should have stayed with the girl , i barely knew her but i felt as though we were like sisters , i finally got to the schools main doors and pushed one open at took a gulp of fresh clean air , it cleared my head and i could finallt think .
#13 Posted: 03:04:11 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
my breathing was shallow and my heart beat was slow it wasnt anything she worried about i always happened but she wondered was this even cause by her shifting ot something else it was different then the other times somehow different 20 min passed and the class sat silent waiting for the ambulance
---
#14 Posted: 03:14:24 14/07/2010
i walked back into the class room and sat on the ground besde Mo , i had to make sure she was okay , Mo didnt know but some how ,i knew , i knew what she was , this scared me , most shifters didnt like anyone knowing , what if Mo got mad at me for it , . i pushed my thoughts away noticing the ambulance was getting here
#15 Posted: 03:23:25 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
mo vividly heard the sound of the ambulance as 2 rushed into the building trying to get people to move out of the way they seemed to be pretty worried but they should be but she never like hospitals so this would be wonderful
---
#16 Posted: 03:32:08 14/07/2010
i watched as the two rushed in and said as they lifted her on to a strecher "im coming " , yes i know ive told you , i barely know the girl , but hey i could be her best friend for all they know
#17 Posted: 03:35:09 14/07/2010 | Topic Creator
"ok"they said the quickly rushed out of the room with all the facts they had they thought it was very weird that she collapse like that it wasent normal
---
#18 Posted: 03:47:24 14/07/2010
i followed them quietly shoting everyone who looked at us dirty looks , they would instently look down , i smiled and started to listen to the two talking very teachniclly .
Princess Eira Yellow Sparx Gems: 1866
#19 Posted: 18:10:44 17/07/2010
Epic very Epic! I was just in L.A. A couple days ago....
---
What if I Jumped? Would you still Care?
What if I Fell? Would you be there?
To catch me when I realize I really can't Fly...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me