Page 1 of 1
Spyro Blooper *SPOILER ALERT* [CLOSED]
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#1 Posted: 03:29:03 13/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Okay, so we all know the ending of DOTD, when Spyro and Cynder are in the center of the world. The ancestors trapped Malefor again, the planet is breaking apart, and so on. Now, here are the lines that Spyro and Cynder said...

Spyro: I know what I need to do, just get out of here Cynder.

Cynder: No, Spyro you don't need to do anything, let's just go.

Spyro: Where Cynder? There will be nothing left, the world is falling apart. But I think I can stop it, I think I'm meant to.

Notice, Spyro tells Cynder to leave in the beginning. Then moments later, he's saying that there's nowhere to go... Did anyone else notice this?
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#2 Posted: 13:36:21 13/07/2010
Yea, I noticed that to when I first played the game. I thought about it then I said, "Mabye Spyro wants Cynder to go where the rest of the dragons are.". I told that to my bst buddy Noah and he said, "It's possible."
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#3 Posted: 14:38:00 13/07/2010 | Topic Creator
True, I just thought it was kind of funny. smilie
---
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#4 Posted: 15:01:59 13/07/2010
Yea, it was kinda funny.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#5 Posted: 17:29:02 13/07/2010
ya know he is just trying to protect cynder he did protcet cynder one or two other times in the game trust me i've played six time

X 3 DS LITE

X 3 PLAYSTAION
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Spyros Dagger Yellow Sparx Gems: 1495
#6 Posted: 20:04:56 13/07/2010
I noticed this the first time I played it and it gave me teh lulz. :3
#7 Posted: 20:33:34 13/07/2010
i think we all noticed that

NOTE: Parisruelz12 did NOT much sleep last night i might say stuff i don't mean.
---
Jade Wolf Green Sparx Gems: 420
#8 Posted: 21:48:29 13/07/2010
I think he meant for her to take refuge somewhere nearby so she wouldn't get killed by the awesome power being emitted from Spyro's body. Or maybe it's an honest mistake that deserves to be laughed at so... ha ha ha!
#9 Posted: 21:50:21 13/07/2010
it's sweet that's what it is.............
---
#10 Posted: 23:11:57 13/07/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jade Wolf
I think he meant for her to take refuge somewhere nearby so she wouldn't get killed by the awesome power being emitted from Spyro's body. Or maybe it's an honest mistake that deserves to be laughed at so... ha ha ha!

Could be, but there wasn't really anywhere to hide. It was kinda just a big, purple crystal in the center of the world.
---
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#11 Posted: 09:16:04 14/07/2010
Lol, I just realized now. *shot*
---
Catchphrase~
#12 Posted: 12:51:31 14/07/2010
Quote: Cuzzberry
Quote: Jade Wolf

Could be, but there wasn't really anywhere to hide. It was kinda just a big, purple crystal in the center of the world.

he's right and i think we all know who did that right?
---
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#13 Posted: 03:25:52 15/07/2010
I know what they ment, but it IS funny if you think about it. smilie smilie
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Cynder134 Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#14 Posted: 10:14:23 15/07/2010
i noticed that too quite funny smilie

if you think girls can't get 100% or play spyro your wrong
---
Why am I back
#15 Posted: 13:55:57 15/07/2010
Quote: DarkCynder10

what did they mean?
---
#16 Posted: 16:19:10 15/07/2010 | Topic Creator
^Yes please tell us, because the more I think about this, the more stupid and careless the Spyro makers are...
---
#17 Posted: 19:59:01 15/07/2010
Spyro told Cynder to leave, so he could protect her from the fury thing he did. And when he said there would be nothing left, he said that because if he didn't do the fury, everything would be gone. He just wanted Cynder to be safe.

Love the avi, BTW Cuzzberry.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#18 Posted: 20:12:15 15/07/2010
Spyro told Cynder to leave, so he could protect her from the fury thing he did. And when he said there would be nothing left, he said that because if he didn't do the fury, everything would be gone. He just wanted Cynder to be safe.

that is what i meant
---
#19 Posted: 02:52:46 16/07/2010
wat

You asked me what they ment...
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
#20 Posted: 14:52:18 16/07/2010
i just wanted to know what it meant
---
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#21 Posted: 16:17:11 16/07/2010
exacly
---
,,This is where it really ends''
#22 Posted: 03:07:49 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator

Ok, thanks! And thank you for the avatar compliment too!smilie
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#23 Posted: 03:43:31 18/07/2010

Yeah, it was funny.

I just think it was a mistake or something like that...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#24 Posted: 15:06:54 18/07/2010
???? im at a loss
---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#25 Posted: 15:37:42 18/07/2010
Ok, let me explain... Like you said, the ending of the game goes like this:

Spyro: Where Cynder? There will be nothing left, the world is falling apart. But I think I can stop it, I think I'm meant to.

I know a lot of people would think that Spyro just contradicted himself, but he didn't. Cynder said that he didn't need to do anything and that the two of them should leave. Spyro's response to that was, that if they both left then there would be no one to restore the world. But if Cynder left and Spyro stayed, then Cynder could have escaped whilst Spyro restored the world. And if I just confused you, I don't blame you...

In a simple form:

Spyro: Get out...

Cynder: No, come with me...

Spyro: I can't do that, because if I did then no one would restore the world...

Cynder: Oh! Ok, I'm gonna stay here then...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:39:31 18/07/2010 by bionicle2809
#26 Posted: 18:34:42 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
^Yes, I see what you mean. But also, remember before the big Malefor battle, he took off their snake chains and then put them right back on? Not just one of them could stay.

That also brings up another question, will Cynder and Spyro ever get that chain off? I mean, Ignitus couldn't figure it out and Malefor was the only one who could remove it. So what now?smilie
---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#27 Posted: 18:39:23 18/07/2010
^Yes, I see what you mean. But also, remember before the big Malefor battle, he took off their snake chains and then put them right back on? Not just one of them could stay.

That also brings up another question, will Cynder and Spyro ever get that chain off? I mean, Ignitus couldn't figure it out and Malefor was the only one who could remove it. So what now?smilie

Did you not see them get removed after Malefor died?
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#28 Posted: 18:45:40 18/07/2010
I never noticed that....wow. smilie
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#29 Posted: 19:51:20 18/07/2010
Quote: bionicle2809
Ok, let me explain... Like you said, the ending of the game goes like this:

I know a lot of people would think that Spyro just contradicted himself, but he didn't. Cynder said that he didn't need to do anything and that the two of them should leave. Spyro's response to that was, that if they both left then there would be no one to restore the world. But if Cynder left and Spyro stayed, then Cynder could have escaped whilst Spyro restored the world. And if I just confused you, I don't blame you...

In a simple form:

Spyro: Get out...

Cynder: No, come with me...

Spyro: I can't do that, because if I did then no one would restore the world...

Cynder: Oh! Ok, I'm gonna stay here then...

Thank you, bioncle. I don't see how that is funny, if someone clearly didn't understand what Spyro meant about that. Really. Understand the scenes before you make a "supposed funny" topic about it, Cuzzberry.

^Yes please tell us, because the more I think about this, the more stupid and careless the Spyro makers are...

I suppose the Spyro makers weren't as "stupid" and "careless" as you thought, Cuzzberry, since you didn't fully understand what Spyro said to Cynder. Before you insult the producers for something they clearly showed in the cutscene, make sure you understand it fully.

Cuzzberry, didn't you notice the snake chains vanished off of Spyro and Cynder's necks right after Malefor was sealed into the purple crystal? Or did you forget about that?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 20:55:33 18/07/2010 by Aura24
#30 Posted: 23:02:52 18/07/2010 | Topic Creator
^I'm sorry I didn't notice that. I didn't mean to offend anyone for any reason. Well now that my question has been answered I think I will close the topic.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me