Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Cynder and Gaul (open) [CLOSED]
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#1 Posted: 21:11:19 05/07/2010 | Topic Creator
I was just wondering in the bath today. When Cynder was evil, was she also a leader to Gaul, or was he and The Dark Master both leaders to Cynder? Please, repond!
---
,,This is where it really ends''
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#2 Posted: 21:25:03 05/07/2010
In TEN, the chronicler stated that Cynder became The Dark Masters puppet when Gual abducted her and took her back to Mt. Malefor (AKA Well of Souls).

In ANB we see that she has reached General like status over some of Gual's people. Since we are fighting her armies across four islands I would surmise that she is indeed more tactful and strategic than Gual himself, if she was able to somehow manage to capture three out of four guardians.

In TEN we rarely fight against Gual's Forces at all, although Gual has dogs, and undead in his unit, Cynder still had more variety in her units, despite that they were just armor changes.

Nonetheless, Cynder's forces were more about defensive, while Gual's seemed more offensive. So all in all, its all about who you think would be the better Grand Master General.

Personally, both uphold that title well, but have different tactics and goals in mind.
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#3 Posted: 21:40:02 05/07/2010
Malefor. He is the master of Gual. And when Cynder is evil, at the end of ANB Cynder says "my master will return" she meant Malefore then cause Gual was around and about at that time.
cynder fan Blue Sparx Gems: 588
#4 Posted: 21:58:11 05/07/2010 | Topic Creator
oh yeg smilie
---
,,This is where it really ends''
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#5 Posted: 01:13:42 06/07/2010
Quote: Zackeio
In TEN, the chronicler stated that Cynder became The Dark Masters puppet when Gual abducted her and took her back to Mt. Malefor (AKA Well of Souls).

In ANB we see that she has reached General like status over some of Gual's people. Since we are fighting her armies across four islands I would surmise that she is indeed more tactful and strategic than Gual himself, if she was able to somehow manage to capture three out of four guardians.

In TEN we rarely fight against Gual's Forces at all, although Gual has dogs, and undead in his unit, Cynder still had more variety in her units, despite that they were just armor changes.

Nonetheless, Cynder's forces were more about defensive, while Gual's seemed more offensive. So all in all, its all about who you think would be the better Grand Master General.

Personally, both uphold that title well, but have different tactics and goals in mind.

I'm not sure if I agree with the Pirate dogs working for Gaul. Remember, they just found Spyro and wanted to put him in their little arena. None of the pirates mentioned anything about bringing him to Gaul.
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#6 Posted: 02:26:04 06/07/2010
I mean those dogs that charge at you from an inconceivable range... there those dogs that stick their tongue out and drool, and are quadrupedal, not the Pirates. . . though they do belong to the dog family (I think they are Jackals?).

They can be found in Temple, Gortto, and latter in the Well of Souls.

Perhaps I should have said Gual had hounds, instead of dogs smilie . Aura24 loves drawing them though. . .
---
My Gallery
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#7 Posted: 02:30:11 06/07/2010
They're called Death Hounds, and the ones that appear in the Temple and the Well of Souls are domesticated by the Apes, while the ones in the Ancient Grove are wild.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8537
#8 Posted: 02:31:47 06/07/2010
^How'd you know that?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#9 Posted: 02:32:22 06/07/2010
Because the official walkthrough guides called them Death Hounds. And the Hounds that are domesticated are different from the ones in the Ancient Groves, which are wild.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:32:57 06/07/2010 by Aura24
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8537
#10 Posted: 02:33:42 06/07/2010
Make sense.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#11 Posted: 02:36:50 06/07/2010
Quote: Aura24
Because the official walkthrough guides called them Death Hounds. And the Hounds that are domesticated are different from the ones in the Ancient Groves, which are wild.

They're still a pain in the neck if you don't get rid of them first or keep in eye on them. Charging at you from like 35 yards away, ridiculous smilie .

However they're nowhere near as threatening as Cynder's Electric Cannons . . . if your really careless (like I was) they can end your game in one shot. Don't know if it was a glitch or not, but I died from just one shot from those guys. . .

Hmm, I guess that makes Cynder's forces more on the lines of threat when it comes to machinery smilie
---
My Gallery
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me